You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Would Be Your Companion?

+3
Diego Namez
Altair Loros
Duquin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Would Be Your Companion? Empty Who Would Be Your Companion? 20/06/14, 10:32 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'd like the implement a new feature for the forum but before I do I'd like to run a little beta test of sorts. I'll be running it for a week and after that I'll be adding or archiving the idea based on how the forum reacts to it.

The idea is:

Companions

Every player character gets 1 companion by default. This is a personal npc who will follow them around and always be their allies(unless you want a betrayal, yay drama!) Companions start out mostly as simple friends or followers with potential for greatness. They can be members of a players household but they may not obtain Djinn of their own as they lack the potential to be King Candidates.

If this test goes well then a full system would include possibilities for multiple companions and there will be incentives for having them along with restrictions upon their use.

Interested in participating? Fill out the template below which will serve as a prototype for the official companion template.  Depending on the number of people joining we can hold a mock thread and have some fun with the companions IC.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your companion's name.
[b]Race:[/b] What Race are they?
[b]Nationality:[/b] What country are they aligned with?
[b]Specialization:[/b] What spec. will they have?
[b]Relationship:[/b] How are they related to your character?
[b]Appearance:[/b] What do they look like?
[b]Personality:[/b] How do they act around your main character and others? What goes on inside their head?
[b]Alignment:[/b] What rukh alignment do they possess?
[b]History:[/b] Where did they come from and how did they come to trust your comrade? You may earn their trust IC if you'd like but still give some background on them and how they became who they are today.

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Jaela Asura
Race: Human
Nationality: Balbadd
Specialization: Intelligence (White Magician)
Relationship: Rescued
Appearance: a twelve year old girl with long brown hair and bright green eyes.  of average height and build, but covered in various scars.
Personality: While she is happy and talkative around Altair, she is completely removed and silent when others are around.  she is very slow to trust and open up to people.
Alignment: White
History: Jaela was born free, but after her parents debt grew too large, the three of them became slaves.  their master was especially brutal, thinking it fun to beat his slaves just to watch them cry out.  Jaela had it the worst.  she was beaten so severely that one day she simply checked out.  she became emotionless, and refused to talk to anyone, even her parents.  there came a day however, when she was rescued by a shepherd.  he came into the compound and defeated her master.  he then set about freeing all the slaves, giving instructions on where to go next.  Jaela walked up to him and tugged on his clothes.  when he turned, she hugged him close and wouldn't let go.  he decided to let her follow him if she wished, to help him free others.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Shura Freyo
Face Claim: Mordecai [Borderlands]
Race: Fanalis
Nationality: Heliohapt
Specialization: Domination
Relationship: Fellow beast tamer.
Appearance: 25 year old man that wears a leather mask that covers his face except for his nose and mouth. From his lower lip extends a beard that comes together at a point on his chest. The color in his leather jacket and pants looks a faded brown. He carries a long bow on his back and his left arm is wrapped in bandages from wrists to 4 centimeters past his elbow. He is followed around by his pet called Puny.
Shura Freyo:
Puny:

Personality: Shura is extremely reserved around other people. He only trusts other Fanalis and while he is polite with the other races, his friendliness usually ends there. For other Fanalis he will always make time, especially if he views them as weak.
History: Shura grew up in Heliophat as a street rat. He was kidnapped in his sixth year and sold into a circus group that performed in the Zou cities. Puny was a runt at the time and his stage partner. The owner of the circus had them perform acrobatic tricks and sometimes fight. Eventually, Shura and Puny escaped after the four-armed monkey killed the Circus owner to protect Shura. Together they went off in the wild to see more of the world than just Zou. Shura was tired of their way of life and wanted to see something better. He also made it a mission to see and document all kinds of creatures. He wanted to be the very best beast master.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Name: Jessica Frey (Akamine Rin)
Nationality: Zou
Specialization: Strength
Relationship: Co-workers, of sorts. Garret is her 'boss', however Jessica is there to monitor his progress. (It's complicated)
Appearance:
Appearance:
Jessica wears dark clothing from Zou. While under disguise, she prefers to wear the clothing of a servant, though even those clothes are expensive in nature.
Personality: When alone, Jessica will tease Garret. Whenever others are watching, however, she is the picture of proper etiquette. Her humor is dry, and she is often sarcastic when she doesn't need to keep up a front.
History: Jessica is the 26 year old daughter of a noble clan from Zou. She was, unfortunately, a black sheep in the family who was sent off to a school for nobles in order to learn her proper place in society. There, she eventually caught the eye of the head espionage trainer due to various antics that occurred at the school. He heard of a problem student and immediately took a liking. From there, a transfer was performed and her pre-disposition towards mischief was encouraged. Eventually the spymaster took in another student, Garret, whom she always took pleasure in teasing. He grew quickly, however, and she became fascinated by the changes. When Garret left, she became bored and asked the spymaster if she could keep track of the boy's progress...

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

-bump- I'd really like to see this system implemented. Hopefully, my bump will make more people interested!

alica fireberg

alica fireberg
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Alicia fireberg
Race: Fanalis-Human
Nationality: Wander
Specialization: strength
Relationship: old friend
Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130303202012/fairytail/images/4/45/Heaven's_Wheel_Armor.png looks like Ezra scarlet just a little buster
Personality: pertactive and flirty around Sorha
Alignment: white
History: one day while traving Alicia was attacked lucky she wondered on to a farm she knocked on the front door but she was too weak to stand and passed out. A young Sorha answered the door after getting patched up they got to know each other and one night she disappeared. Now Alicia has been fallowing Sorha around and deiced to take the same boat that Sorha has. She was on her way out of reim for a reason.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Quintus Rufius Apelles
Nationality: Reim
Specialization: Strength
Relationship: Adventure Buddy
Appearance:

• Exactly like THIS
  • 6"1'
  • 26 yrs.

Personality: Quintus is usually quiet and within his own head. He often drifts off thinking about "the old days". However, he is not socially awkward and can hold a conversation until he gets bored. Now at the moment, the most prominent thing anyone can see going on personally with Quintus is this slightly depressing vibe he brings with him. He doesn't mean to, yet he looks sad and lonely all the time. On the plus side, this counters Zadi's personality which helped draw the two together.
History: Before Zadi and Quintus met, Quintus was a temporary squadron commander for the Reim Empire until he was dishonorably discharged for one "drunk moment" where he cussed out a superior officer. Due to his family ties, he wasn't executed on the spot but rather "exiled" from Reim. Not that he can't enter, but he just shouldn't draw attention to himself when within Reim's borders. After some mercenary requests here and there, he earned enough Hunang to buy his old stuff which was just thrown to different vendors in order to raise funds for Reim's conquests. This time with his shield, sword, and armor, Quintus tried to make a legitimate living for himself as a sword-for-hire but the Reim army recognized him on the spot, kicking him out with as much imagination as possible. On the fifth and final attempt at trying to sneak back into Reim's ranks, he stumbled across Zadi. Zadi helped him up and told Quintus of his adventures and how Quintus should help Zadi. At first Quintus was reluctant, but after some "test questing" the two of them got along, inevitably becoming "adventure buddies" as Zadi titled their relationship.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I would love to run something for this, but I've got my hands full with dungeons and events right now. So for now feel free to test out your companions in the OOC RP area
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f25-ooc-rp-area

I know that is kind of lame since you won't actually be able to use the stuff from threads there. But I just need to see that people are making an effort to use NPCs in rich rewarding ways. Have fun with it and let me know what kind of things you think companions should/shouldn't be able to do once you've tried it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum