C-Tier

Aten- Beast Companion to Ptolemy Ay7f46
Name: Aten
Tier: C
Type: Tactician
Species: Snake/Serpent - Ghost Cobra  
Speed: 7m/s
Special:
Passive Trait- Due to the unique physiology of the ghost cobra, Aten is able to pickup and understand the electrical impulses sent to the stump of Ptolemy's missing arm, and as such can function as something of a replacement. Note that this snake is incredibly strong and is more then able to hold on to his/her master by simply wrapping around his arm.

Passive Trait- Aten, like others of his species is venomous.  This venom is a powerful paralytic.

Name: Venomous spite  
Tier: D
Cost: 5
Beast Type: Tactician
Range: 5 Meters
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Aten can spit a paralytic venom at a target, numbing a single limb and reducing their movement speed by 5m/s for two posts.

Appearance: Aten measures just over five feet(1.65 meters) in total length, and as thick as a big mans forearm. Its scales are  glossy white, though it does have black markings periodically along its body.The scales of its under belly are a duller white.  It's eyes are what one could call crimson though they are not nearly as demonic as some.

Last edited by Ptolemy Essa on 15/01/15, 12:17 am; edited 5 times in total

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

First, the speed can be up to 7m/s for a C-tier beast. If you wish to keep it at 3m/s, that is fine, but you are nerfing yourself.

For the camo passive, keep in mind that he would not be "camouflaged" unless using an ability in relation to the passive. The passive is fine, this was more of an FYI.

For the Active trait, you would need to have poison/venom as a passive in order to utlize a paralytic poison in a trait or ability.

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Oh okay thanks for the heads up! Hope this works out better :3

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Desert Shadow: Duration would be either 1 post/instant or sustained. If the camoflauge lasts more than one post, note this in the description. Actives always have a base cool-down of 5 posts. If an ability is sustained, the cool-down increases to be length of sustain + 5 posts, for a maximum of 7 posts. Sustain cost for actives would be the same as the initial magoi/stamina cost, as it is only the initial cost you receive a discount on. The bit about the parrying would not be correct, via clashing rules, unfortunately. I understand your logic behind it (they would not see the attack coming), but for balance reasons, camouflage does not negate the ability to parry or clash with the attack.

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Lets give this one more go!

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Per the poison guidelines,
D-Tier: Deals stinging pains throughout body for 2 posts, reducing ability speed by half and doubling reaction times.

As with the camoflauge, duration would be either 1 post/instant or sustained. If the poison lasts more than one post, note this in the description. Actives always have a base cool-down of 5 posts. If an ability is sustained, the cool-down increases to be length of sustain + 5 posts, for a maximum of 7 posts.

Consider rewording to the following:
Aten can spit a paralytic venom at a target, there by paralyzing the closest limb to the point of contact for three posts, doubling their reaction times and halving their reaction time.

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Misread that entire section! xD Sorry about that, but you know what they say... The forth times the charm xp

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Actives always have a base cool-down of 5 posts. If an ability is sustained, the cool-down increases to be length of sustain + 5 posts, for a maximum of 7 posts.

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

I see. Done.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Made some minor edits in formatting, bump if you approve~

Appearance: Aten measures just over 1.65 meters (5 feet) in total length, and is thick as a big man’s forearm. Its scales are glossy white, though it does have black markings periodically along its body. The scales of its under-belly are a duller white.  Its eyes are what one could call crimson though they are not nearly as demonic as some.
Passive Traits:

• Ghost Limb - Due to the unique physiology of the ghost cobra, Aten is able to pick-up and understand the electrical impulses sent to the stump of Ptolemy's missing arm, and as such can function as something of a replacement. Note that this snake is incredibly strong and is more than able to hold on to his/her master by simply wrapping around his arm.
  • Paralytic Poison - Aten, like others of his species, is venomous.  This venom is a powerful paralytic.
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked in Legendary Beast

Active Traits:

• Venomous Spite = Aten can spit a paralytic venom at a target up to five meters away at 15 m/s, numbing a single limb and reducing their movement speed by 5m/s for two posts. This trait cost 5 magoi and has a cool-down of 5 posts.
  • Unlocked at Beta Tier
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked if Legendary Beast

Code:
[center][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/ay7f46.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Aten
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Tactician
[b]Species:[/b] Snake/Serpent - Ghost Cobra  
[b]Speed:[/b] 7m/s
[b]Appearance:[/b] Aten measures just over 1.65 meters (5 feet) in total length, and is thick as a big man’s forearm. Its scales are glossy white, though it does have black markings periodically along its body. The scales of its under-belly are a duller white.  Its eyes are what one could call crimson though they are not nearly as demonic as some.
[b]Passive Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Ghost Limb[/i] - Due to the unique physiology of the ghost cobra, Aten is able to pick-up and understand the electrical impulses sent to the stump of Ptolemy's missing arm, and as such can function as something of a replacement. Note that this snake is incredibly strong and is more than able to hold on to his/her master by simply wrapping around his arm.
[*][i]Paralytic Poison[/i] - Aten, like others of his species, is venomous.  This venom is a powerful paralytic.
[*]Unlocked at Alpha Tier
[*]Unlocked in Legendary Beast
[/list]

[b]Active Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Venomous Spite[/i] = Aten can spit a paralytic venom at a target up to five meters away at 15 m/s, numbing a single limb and reducing their movement speed by 5m/s for two posts. This trait cost 5 magoi and has a cool-down of 5 posts.
[*]Unlocked at Beta Tier
[*]Unlocked if Legendary Beast
[/list]

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Looks way better! Thank you :3

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

adding to your vault, please remember to put this link in your sig

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3269-ptolemy-essa#16167

Code:

[center][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/ay7f46.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Aten
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Tactician
[b]Species:[/b] Snake/Serpent - Ghost Cobra 
[b]Speed:[/b] 7m/s
[b]Appearance:[/b] Aten measures just over 1.65 meters (5 feet) in total length, and is thick as a big man’s forearm. Its scales are glossy white, though it does have black markings periodically along its body. The scales of its under-belly are a duller white.  Its eyes are what one could call crimson though they are not nearly as demonic as some.
[b]Passive Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Ghost Limb[/i] - Due to the unique physiology of the ghost cobra, Aten is able to pick-up and understand the electrical impulses sent to the stump of Ptolemy's missing arm, and as such can function as something of a replacement. Note that this snake is incredibly strong and is more than able to hold on to his/her master by simply wrapping around his arm.
[*][i]Paralytic Poison[/i] - Aten, like others of his species, is venomous.  This venom is a powerful paralytic.
[*]Unlocked in Legendary Beast
[/list]

[b]Active Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Venomous Spite[/i] = Aten can spit a paralytic venom at a target up to five meters away at 15 m/s, numbing a single limb and reducing their movement speed by 5m/s for two posts. This trait cost 5 magoi and has a cool-down of 5 posts.
[*]Unlocked at Beta Tier
[*]Unlocked if Legendary Beast
[/list]

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Appearance: Aten measures just over 1.65 meters (5 feet) in total length, and is thick as a big man’s forearm. Its scales are glossy white, though it does have black markings periodically along its body. The scales of its under-belly are a duller white. Its eyes are what one could call crimson though they are not nearly as demonic as some.
Passive Traits:

• Desert Phantom - Due to the unique physiology of the ghost cobra, Aten's scales can reflect and direct heat and light.
  • Paralytic Poison - Aten, like others of his species, is venomous. This venom is a powerful paralytic.
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked in Legendary Beast

Active Traits:

• Venomous Spite = Aten can spit a paralytic venom at a target up to five meters away at 15 m/s, numbing a single limb and reducing their movement speed by 5m/s for two posts. This trait cost 5 magoi and has a cool-down of 5 posts.
  • Unlocked at Beta Tier
  • Unlocked at Alpha Tier
  • Unlocked if Legendary Beast

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and changed in your vault~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum