Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Magic

Noir's Magic Items Rework HIPDb4z
Name: Ring of Mauna Loa
Tier: C
Type: Magic Tool - Ring
Magic Type: Lava (Heat + Strength)
Appearance: The ring is made of obsidian and the gems that adorn it resemble the lava that once flowed inside a volcano. The magic circle is embedded inside the band.
Function:
  • Circle of Lava -The magic tool is activated whenever the user feeds magoi into it. The user is then able to create a lava pool 2m away from all sides of the user and 3m thick which encircles the user. Anything that touches the pool of lava is set on fire for 2 posts, dealing D-Tier burns. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Code:
[center][img(300px,300px)]https://i.imgur.com/hIPDb4z.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Ring of Mauna Loa
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Ring
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lava (Heat + Strength)
[b]Appearance:[/b] The ring is made of obsidian and the gems that adorn it resemble the lava that once flowed inside a volcano. The magic circle is embedded inside the band.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Circle of Lava -[/b]The magic tool is activated whenever the user feeds magoi into it. The user is then able to create a lava pool 2m away from all sides of the user and 3m thick which encircles the user. Anything that touches the pool of lava is set on fire for 2 posts, dealing D-Tier burns. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Noir's Magic Items Rework TudRv1e
Name: Crystal Key
Tier: B
Type: Magical Tool
Magic Type: Ice
Appearance: A 5cm long, 2cm tall, silver key elegantly crafted with a sapphire embedded into the center. The chain it hangs from is fifty centimeters long. The magical circle is engraved into the sapphire.
Function:
  • Lock Flow - Applying magoi to the key causes the ice to turn to water, it will maintain its key shape however. Inserting the key into any lock will cause it to find the proper shape, take that form, then harden into ice once more. This effectively makes this a skeleton key that can open any lock. The only exceptions are locks smaller than the key's normal dimensions. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tudRv1e.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Key
[b]Tier: [/b]B
[b]Type:[/b] Magical Tool
[b]Magic Type: [/b]Ice
[b]Appearance: [/b]A 5cm long, 2cm tall, silver key elegantly crafted with a sapphire embedded into the center. The chain it hangs from is fifty centimeters long. The magical circle is engraved into the sapphire.
[list]
[*][b]Lock Flow[/b] - Applying magoi to the key causes the ice to turn to water, it will maintain its key shape however. Inserting the key into any lock will cause it to find the proper shape, take that form, then harden into ice once more. This effectively makes this a skeleton key that can open any lock. The only exceptions are locks smaller than the key's normal dimensions. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

2Noir's Magic Items Rework Empty Re: Noir's Magic Items Rework 24/03/22, 11:09 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir's Magic Items Rework HIPDb4z
Name: Ring of Mauna Loa
Tier: C
Type: Magic Tool - Ring
Magic Type: Lava (Heat + Strength)
Appearance: The ring is made of obsidian and the gems that adorn it resemble the lava that once flowed inside a volcano. The magic circle is embedded inside the band.
Function:

• Circle of Lava -The magic tool is activated whenever the user feeds magoi into it. The user is able to point the ring at a point up to 30m away which erupts with lava creating a pool of lava 10m wide in diameter and 1m tall. Anything that touches the lava is burned for two posts taking D-tier damage each post. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Code:
[center][img(300px,300px)]https://i.imgur.com/hIPDb4z.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Ring of Mauna Loa
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Ring
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lava (Heat + Strength)
[b]Appearance:[/b] The ring is made of obsidian and the gems that adorn it resemble the lava that once flowed inside a volcano. The magic circle is embedded inside the band.
[list]
[*][b]Circle of Lava -[/b]The magic tool is activated whenever the user feeds magoi into it. The user is able to point the ring at a point up to 30m away which erupts with lava creating a pool of lava 10m wide in diameter and 1m tall. Anything that touches the lava is burned for two posts taking D-tier damage each post. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Noir's Magic Items Rework TudRv1e
Name: Crystal Key
Tier: B
Type: Magical Tool
Magic Type: Ice
Appearance: A 5cm long, 2cm tall, silver key elegantly crafted with a sapphire embedded into the center. The chain it hangs from is fifty centimeters long. The magical circle is engraved into the sapphire.
Function:

• Lock Flow - Applying magoi to the key causes the ice to turn to water, it will maintain its key shape, however. Inserting the key into any lock will cause it to find the proper shape, take that form, then harden into ice once more. This effectively makes this a skeleton key that can open any lock. The only exceptions are locks smaller than the key's normal dimensions. It may also be chosen to be shaped into a B-tier item of up to 30m in length and 2m in thickness. Designed to take moisture in the air and not just shape into the key for any situation but tool as well. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tudRv1e.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Key
[b]Tier: [/b]B
[b]Type:[/b] Magical Tool
[b]Magic Type: [/b]Ice
[b]Appearance: [/b]A 5cm long, 2cm tall, silver key elegantly crafted with a sapphire embedded into the center. The chain it hangs from is fifty centimeters long. The magical circle is engraved into the sapphire.
[list]
[*][b]Lock Flow[/b] - Applying magoi to the key causes the ice to turn to water, it will maintain its key shape, however. Inserting the key into any lock will cause it to find the proper shape, take that form, then harden into ice once more. This effectively makes this a skeleton key that can open any lock. The only exceptions are locks smaller than the key's normal dimensions. It may also be chosen to be shaped into a B-tier item of up to 30m in length and 2m in thickness. Designed to take moisture in the air and not just shape into the key for any situation but tool as well. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

3Noir's Magic Items Rework Empty Re: Noir's Magic Items Rework 02/04/22, 02:48 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir's Magic Items Rework EoECEAB
Name: Nature's Scepter
Tier: A
Type: Advanced Staff
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: This magic staff is 120 cm in length, and bears a simple appearance with an orb at the end. Though its simple appearance contradicts the power stored within, it alludes to the simple beauty of the forest.
Function:
  • Tapping the ground with the staff while feeding it magoi will cause purple light to spread across the earth around the user up to 10m in all directions. As long as there is plantlife present, incredible growth takes place causing sturdy trees and thick brush along with a web of taught vines to grow around the user. The miniature jungle will remain for the remainder of the thread. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
  • The user may train up to four A-tier abilities to this item.

4Noir's Magic Items Rework Empty Re: Noir's Magic Items Rework 05/04/22, 09:35 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

*shrugs*  Hm... i guess it can use a new function tied to the staff outside of you making abilities for it.

Noir's Magic Items Rework EoECEAB
Name: Nature's Scepter
Tier: A
Type: Advanced Staff
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: This magic staff is 120 cm in length, and bears a simple appearance with an orb at the end. Though its simple appearance contradicts the power stored within, it alludes to the simple beauty of the forest.
Function:
  • Jungle Generation - Active: Tapping the ground with the staff while feeding it magoi will cause purple light to spread across the earth around the user up to 10m in all directions. As long as there is plantlife present, incredible growth takes place causing sturdy trees and thick brush along with a web of taught vines to grow around the user. The miniature jungle will remain for the remainder of the thread. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
  • Rules Of Nature - Passive: As long as the user follows the rule of remaining within the jungle's terrain, unless destroyed, the jungle would be in either attack mode or defense mode. Modes can be changed once per post.  
    Attack Mode- The user can choose a target within reach of the jungle, the generated fauna will strike at the foe to deal A-tier life magic ability damage.
    Defense Mode- The jungle will dedicate its defenses to protect the user up to a single instance of A-tier ability damage before conceding.

lol this ones a little wacky so 1/2

5Noir's Magic Items Rework Empty Re: Noir's Magic Items Rework 07/04/22, 01:18 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The wording threw me off at first and I thought it was too strong but this is actually pretty fair so I'll approve the idea

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EoECEAB.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Nature's Scepter
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Advanced Staff
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] This magic staff is 120 cm in length, and bears a simple appearance with an orb at the end. Though its simple appearance contradicts the power stored within, it alludes to the simple beauty of the forest.
[list][*][i]Jungle Generation - Active:[/i] Tapping the ground with the staff while feeding it magoi will cause purple light to spread across the earth around the user up to 10m in all directions. As long as there is plantlife present, incredible growth takes place causing sturdy trees and thick brush along with a web of taught vines to grow around the user. The miniature jungle will remain for the remainder of the thread. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[*][i]Rules Of Nature - Passive: [/i] As long as the user follows the rule of remaining within the jungle's terrain, unless destroyed, the jungle would be in either attack mode or defense mode. Modes can be changed once per post.  
[i][b]Attack Mode-[/b][/i] The user can choose a target within reach of the jungle, the generated fauna will strike at the foe to deal A-tier life magic ability damage.
[i][b]Defense Mode- [/b][/i]The jungle will dedicate its defenses to protect the user up to a single instance of A-tier ability damage before conceding.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum