You are not connected. Please login or register

Maculis - Assassin Magic Weapon Rework

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I was given the go ahead for a rework of this weapon a while back, but I was unsure how much leeway I would be given for adding tricks. I have taken some liberties due to the simple description. There was not a picture in my vault, so I have supplied one myself.

Maculis:

I am unsure if Switch Stance should be B Tier or not, as I am unsure what constitutes each tier, but since I aim to upgrade this weapon using the Deph Ore shop, would it be possible to grade each function regardless?

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 31/07/22, 06:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Switch Stance/Off Distance:
-Personally I feel the tiers of these should be switched. Yes, the mechanism for Switch Stance is somewhat more complex, the functionality of what Off Distance actually does for you is much more valuable. So make Switch Stance D-tier and Off Distance C-tier.
-Off Distance having a medium range is fine, but since it is a basic action I don't think it should be given the full limit of mid-range of 40m. Does 10m sound fair for a basic attack from a trick of this tier?

Burnt Edge:
-Give a threshold of material hardness such as stone or iron for the sparks to be made. You obviously wouldn't find it easy to create sparks if you were striking flesh or a bundle of cloth

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2 Approved

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]