Deep Blue Rework Request

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deep Blue Rework Request Empty Deep Blue Rework Request 22/03/22, 08:58 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

So the following item I just traded Zub for was an older one made before current spell range changes. The description also lacks some information. I'd like to ask that staff remake it for modern standards. I've got no problems with the general theme and function. I'd just like it it be on par with current A-tier magic tools.

Name: Deep Blue
Tier: A Tier
Type: Magic Ring
Magic Type: Water
Appearance: A ring for a pinky finger, decorated with lapis lazuli in the shape of waves, with the magic circle on a sapphire embedded in it.
Function:
  • Sea Trench - For 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain, the user may create an obstacle with 5m x 5m x 5m dimensions made from water. If someone passes into the water, they will be slowed due to the intense pressure, like the deepest parts of the sea.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Deep Blue
[b]Tier:[/b] A Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Ring
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Water
[b]Appearance:[/b] A ring for a pinky finger, decorated with lapis lazuli in the shape of waves, with the magic circle on a sapphire embedded in it.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list][*][i]Sea Trench[/i] - For 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain, the user may create an obstacle with 5m x 5m x 5m dimensions made from water. If someone passes into the water, they will be slowed due to the intense pressure, like the deepest parts of the sea.
[/list]

The item also currently lacks an image. I cropped this one quickly, but am open to other similar types of ring images if you find one you feel is more suitable.

Deep Blue Rework Request XcKO8cY

2Deep Blue Rework Request Empty Re: Deep Blue Rework Request 24/03/22, 10:40 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code:

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xcKO8cY.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Deep Blue
[b]Tier:[/b] A Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Ring
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Water
[b]Appearance:[/b] A ring for a pinky finger, decorated with lapis lazuli in the shape of waves, with the magic circle on a sapphire embedded in it.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list][*][i]Sea Trench[/i] - For 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain, the user may create an obstacle from 5m x 5m x 5m to 30m x 30m x 30m dimensions made from water. If someone passes into the water, they will be slowed due to the intense pressure by A-tier force slowing down movement speed to a near halt slower than a walking human. Additionally, the pressure of the water can be directed to shoot something out 10m in a near blur. The field of water lasts for 4 posts and can be dispersed or resisted with equal strength.
[/list]

Deep Blue Rework Request XcKO8cY
Name: Deep Blue
Tier: A Tier
Type: Magic Ring
Magic Type: Water
Appearance: A ring for a pinky finger, decorated with lapis lazuli in the shape of waves, with the magic circle on a sapphire embedded in it.
Function:
  • Sea Trench - For 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain, the user may create an obstacle from 5m x 5m x 5m to 30m x 30m x 30m dimensions made from water. If someone passes into the water, they will be slowed due to the intense pressure by A-tier force slowing down movement speed to a near halt slower than a walking human. Additionally, the pressure of the water can be directed to shoot something out 10m in a near blur. The field of water lasts for 4 posts and can be dispersed or resisted with equal strength.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum