You are not connected. Please login or register

Deep In The Ruins [Social/Sloth]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl wiped the sweat on her forehead right after she climbed down from the wagon, the temperature in the country that she was currently in right now was really hot and being in the middle of the desert only made it worse. Haku who was already climbed down from the wagon before Noir growled softly to his master and stayed close to her. She could feel the temperature of his liger's body was decreasing and she knew the white furred beast tried to make the girl feel better under the scorching sun. According to Yakuroro, Heliohapt was a country that has a lot of artifact that contain some ancients writing engraved there and it really piqued Noir’s interest to explore more about that. It was kind of selfish for her to just go on her own without asking her mentor first about it, it might be easier if Yakuroro come with her to the desert and checked some of the ruins scattered there but the curiosity in her mind drove her to just go without even thinking. She didn’t regret it though, she would memorize everything that she could find later and would share the information with the Imuchakk and probably they could go to the ruins together next time.

The ruins in front of her was enough to make her excited and ready to look around, a lot of ancient language that she learnt from Yakuroro was engraved there and that was really fun for her. However when she was still walking around to see more that the ruin could offer with its legacy, Haku sniffed something before he growled to get Noir’s attention. "Yes, Haku?” She instantly followed her liger but readying herself to grab her wand just in case if there was anything that would harm them. They got deeper inside the ruins and the moment Haku stopped in front of a pile of broken pillars; Noir tilted her head as she didn’t see anything. The white furred beast would then let out another growl before scratching the pillars as if he was trying to get something from inside it. The female magician stared for a moment before finally deciding to use her Group Gravity Lift to lift up the pillars only to see a body lying there. With a little grunt, she moved the pillars away, slowly and made it landed safely on the desert because those pillars might have some ancient carving as well. Then she stopped feeding her magoi to the rukh before approaching the body and couldn’t help but to feel that she needed to try to cast a healing spell, in case he was still alive. So with a little flick on her wrist that had Nature’s Scepter in her grip, the black haired girl cast Elixir Drop and waited to see if the body of this man was still alive or not. It was not like she didn’t want to touch the body, but she didn’t know about it and it might be a trap or a medium of a curse magic and so on… but she hoped that her thoughts would not happen.

Magoi: 240/300

Abilities Used:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep In The Ruins [Social/Sloth] G5OZoqx

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Deep In The Ruins [Social/Sloth] Tumblr_n4q0whNAhJ1swyqfvo1_500
Pitch black darkness, Dynatos had become accustomed to it. The only thing that kept him sane was the rukh that was flying around above him and Athena who was communicating with him through it. Although Dynatis never asked Athena if he was dead, the Fanalis man assumed that this was what death was like. This empty darkness through which no light except that off the ruhk could pierce. Suddenly the shape of the ruhk began to change and changed into that of a bird. "Freedom...I wasn't freedom from this place and my solitude." He would think to himself. "Master someone is here. It's time to wake up." With those words Dynatos felt a sense of relief and pure happiness. "Master..." Athena would grumble impatiently.

Dynatos slowly open his eyes and was almost blinded by the sun light leaked in from the gaps in the deteriorating ruins. Dynatos would see a liger and black haired woman standing over him, although his face was plain one could see the look of relieved and grateful. Dynatos would sit up and hold his right and to his head. He would look around for a brief moment looking for Ares and Athena. He had assumed they were with him the whole time. Dynatos would let out a loud whistle before he would stand. "Where are we?" He would ask the woman before even asking for her name. The Fanalis man wasn't trying to be rude he was just 'lost'. Seconds after the whistle a large canine would come cutting around a corner. It slammed itself into Dynatos and began happily whining. It was Ares; Athena would come floating through one of the gaps in the ceiling. Dynatos would ruffle the fur of Ares vigorously and place his hand on the head of Athena the moment she floated close enough to him. He would then look back to the woman and her liger waiting to be filled in on what was going on.

Character Vault

Deep In The Ruins [Social/Sloth] Bbc1e310

Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir’s golden eyes widened when the man opened his eyes, she felt relief as the man sit up before looking around the area. The moment he asked Noir about where they were, the black haired girl wouldn’t answer him right away, she preferred to make sure this man was alright. Perhaps the reason why the man didn’t suffer from extreme dehydration was because of the pillars that protected him from the heat and probably because she used her healing spell on him. Soft sigh escaped her lips and she knelt down before attempting to produce water before a large canine appeared and slammed the poor man with its body. She was surprised but it seemed this canine didn’t have any bad intention, the look and the excitement showed that the canine was lonely all this time, maybe because he was waiting for his master, the red haired man that he cuddled on, to wake up from inside this ruins. Soon after, another beast appeared and piqued up Noir’s curiosity to know more about this cute little creature but there was something that she needed to do before that.

The female magician would call the man with a soft voice, “Excuse me…” then the moment she got his attention, Noir would swing her wand to create a 10cm ball of water and brought to the Fanalis’ lips. “You should drink the water, it will make you feel better. Also, we are in Heliohapt region, The Desert of Forgotten Souls.” Whether or not he drank the water, the girl would approach the Fanalis closer and lifted her hand before making the palm touches his head. “I hope you are alright, do you remember your name? Also, do you remember how you ended up laying under those broken pillars? Were there someone else here with you?” She is worried about the Fanalis and this was more important than exploring the ruins but perhaps there was someone else being trapped under the ruins, so she would wait for the Fanalis to speak up and decided what she was going to do later.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos would stand up using Ares as a prop when the golden eyed woman would begin talking. His eyes were averted down but when the soft words of the woman broke the silence of the ruin Dynatos would immediately look up. "I am fine. Athena with the help of Ares here have been taking care of my body." Dynatos would motion Ares to the water. Ares would instinctively move towards it and begin drinking from it. The way they interacted was almost telepathic, that is how you knew they had utter trust in each other. "My name is Dynatos and I do not belong to any country. The last thing I remember was the great slave auction everything after that is a blur." Dynatos would step down from the rumble that had housed him for so long. Dynatos would analyze the woman more taking note of he wand and long black hair. Ares who stood taller than Dynatos would walk over to the liger and begin sniffing him, Athena would follow his lead and begin flying around the two beasts. "What is your name?" Dynatos was direct with his words.

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Great slave auction?” She tilted her head, was not sure if she heard about that before. Then again probably it happened when she was still a slave who was not allowed to explore the outer world and that would make sense on why she had no idea about it. However, she was curious about it and wondered if this man was one of the slaves in that auction as well. “I apologize for asking this but… are you one of the slaves in that very auction? Forgive for not having any knowledge about that because there was a chance I might still confined in a slave ship the moment that happened.” She stared at the canine that approached Haku and found it amusing that it began to sniffing her own large feline; however Haku was not a reckless beast. The liger would growl but it was not an annoyed growl, it was just his way to greet someone. After that Haku would sit down to show that he was not dangerous and wanted to know more about the canine and the fairy as well. The redhead’s words made Noir gave her focus towards him again and she would answer him right away, “It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Dynatos. My name is Noir.” She would bow a little bit before continuing, “Would you like to come with us to the city? Considering it is the time for lunch a well.” She would calmly chuckle when she said the last part of her words because Haku was letting out a loud hungry growl from his stomach before motioning him to come to her.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos could hear her confusion when she would mention the Slave auction. He would assume in that moment that a fair amount of time had passed. "It's quite alright, but no on the contrary I was there to free the slaves and look for my parents. Who were captured from our homeland when I was younger." Dynatos would sigh to himself in disappointment. Dynatos's eyes would slightly widen when the woman would mention that she was a slave at one point. "I am sorry to hear that..." He would pause before continuing. "It must've been difficult emotionally and physically." Dynatos would take a brief moment to look over to the beasts who were becoming acquainted. Athena had flew over to the liger and landed on his back deciding to ride the beast to show their mutual interest in each other. Dynatos would look back to the woman as she had again caught his attention. "Noir huh? That's a good name..." Dynatos would motion Ares and Athena to him when Noir would mention heading back to town. "That sounds like a good idea. I'm pretty sure those two are hungry." Dynatos would say pointing to his two companions. Ares would move to were Dynatos was and sit down. The large canine would tower over Dynatos considering his size one would imagine that the canines species as a whole was endangered, but hunting these beasts could not be done by conventional means. Athena would move at the same time as Ares did and float over to Dynatos. "If you could can you fill me in on recent events and how many dungeons have been conquered. That might help me figure out how long it's been." Dynatos would say rubbing the back of his head.

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The girl’s expression didn’t change an stayed flat as usual, but she felt somehow connected with this Fanalis that she just met. She met a lot of Fanalis that was boarding the same ship with her back then, seeing them also being tortured no other like a worthless animal and seeing a free Fanalis in front of her was truly a relief. “Did you find them?” She would ask Dynatos, wanting to know about his heroic act to save the slaves although she could tell that apparently the ship that she was on was not in his list back then. But no, she didn’t blame him about that as it would be absurd for her to just blame a person with good intention as the redhead. There was so many slaves that needed to be freed and if some of them was released and could stand up as a free man at the moment, then the black haired girl would have more reason to put her respect to this red haired man. However when he apologetically commented about her past as a slave, Noir shook her head and replied, “It was all in the past, Mr. Dynatos. Some part of me wouldn’t seem able to come back to me as well, but that makes me to who I am right now. My goal at the moment is to get as many knowledge as I can and try to purge all the slavery in the world…”

Once they approached the wagon, Noir would sit on the front right at the driver’s seat and pat the spot beside her so Dynatos would sit there to make it easier for her to answer his question. Haku would climb to the backside of the wagon and growled to Ares and Athena so they would climb on as well, knowing that it would be better for the beasts to stay inside the wagon. The horse that was pulling the wagon would start moving and Noir would start to answer the Fanalis’ question, “It was two years ago since I ran away from the slave ship so I might not really know the event before that. However, Reim’s emperor removed the slavery system there and there was this mysterious island appearing near that country that turned out to be a man-eating island.” She would then wondered what Lagi and Ayero doing at the moment, it has been a while since the last she met them...especially Ayero, she really needed to apologize to her when she could meet her. “As for the dungeons… since the day I was free until know, I only know around 3 dungeons had appeared and was conquered.” Then she would point her finger towards the strange structure that was erected in the middle of the desert to show Dynatos. “And that… was the latest dungeon that appeared not too long ago. Is there anything else that you want to know?”

They would continue their path towards the capital city of Heliohapt and the first thing that Noir would do once they arrived was to bring her new acquaintances to the nearby eatery that was selling Heliohaptan signature food. Haku would happily stay beside his master once she sat on one of the seat and waited as she put his food on the bowl before he eat some of it and growled to Ares and Athena to eat from the same bowl as well as there was enough food for three of them. "Go ahead and eat, Ares and Athena. It is El Nagi's recipe for beast's food and we have enough to feed you as well."

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos forced a slight grin to Noirs question regarding his parents and with a slight sigh he answered. "Unfortunately I couldn't. Everything about the Auction is a blur honestly." Dynatos however would not let the thought of missing a chance to find his parents cause him to become sullen. He knew that one day he would find them and they could once again be a family. Dynatos listened to the woman's words and began to wonder what it was exactly that this woman had been through. He however would not pry into it to much, due to it most likely being a sensitive subject to talk about for her. The Fanalis man smiled at the reply of Noir to his comment about her time as a slave as she finished speaking. "I suppose you have a point, but that is a fine goal. Maybe I could help with that once I accomplish my goal of making a nation of Fanalis, rather a place for my kind to be truly free."

Dynatos and his beast companions followed Noir to the wagon; reaching it in what seemed no time at all. He climbed into the wagon and looked at solitary horse who would have to transport the two large creatures amd began to feel sorry for it. Ares was watching his masters reaction as they began loading into the wagon. Ares shook his head to the grunt of Haku and decided to walk along side the wagon. Athena flew over to Dynatos and decided to sit on his head. She smiled at the savior of Dynatos, Noir, with a sweet smile. This was all she could do to thank Noir for saving Dynatos and giving them a ride back to civilization. Dynatos listened intently to every word that escaped her. Even from her words Dynatos began to piece together all the information he needed, once the dungeon had been brought to his attention everything he needed to know became clear. "The last dungeon that was in this desert was the one that I had climbed, but it vanished the moment it was conquered. Which means it has been roughly 2 years since I've been in my 'comma'." Dynatos immediately began to think about Yakuroro, his sister, and the rest of the people he had made bonds with. "Only one. Do you know of a Imuchakk Mage. He is a vagabond and considering how he looks I would think he is known or has at least been seen by a great number of people."

The group reached the Capital and Dynatos began to analyze everything. Fortunately nothing drastic had changed since the last time the Fanalis had been there. For some strange reason it filled him with a sense of relief. Dynatos followed Noir to a restaurant serving authentic Heliohapt cuisine. Dynatos sat down across from Noir and watched as Ares followed the lead of Haku and began eating from the dish placed before them. Athena however did not eat the type of food served to the two other beast. She herself was a very unique type of fairy who like a flower fed on sunlight and water alone. She did sometimes however eat fruit.

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir stayed quiet after hearing Dynatos’ words about creating a safe haven for Fanalis, knowing that no words that would be good enough to be said about it as it might cause some misunderstanding between them. She completely understand why he wanted to create such place for his race though, it was all because of her own race, human was taking the most part in the slavery process and resulted two other races to be slaved with so much more pain. They had the power, the strength…but human used them just like an animal… however there was a lot of human that was treated as a slave as well and the whole reason why she had the goal to erase slavery system was to make sure that all race can co-exist with each other, no matter what.

Hearing to Dynatos’ experience about entering the dungeon was fascinating and if he was able to remember it, then he might be strong enough to reach the chamber. He might be the one who conquered the Djinn as well but she wondered what kind of Djinn that he got if there was any. Just when she wanted to ask him about it, the Fanalis mentioned about an Imuchakk Mage and asked if she knew about him. She only knew two Imuchakk Mage in her life, one was the one at the Pirate’s Queen ship when they were exploring the mysterious island and another one was no other than her current mentor. She had no idea on how to mention the first one in her mind but she would just mention about Yakuroro, thinking that he might be the one that Dynatos mentioned. However, the black haired girl wanted to wait before she answered it so the Fanalis can get some rest while they were heading to the capital, so she stayed quiet as if she was thinking about it.

After making sure that all the beasts get their fair share of food, Noir would find Athena as an interesting creature as she looked like that she was enjoying the sunlight from Heliohapt probably feeding on it. Then she decided to answer his question right after she sipped the cold tea from the glass, “About your question from earlier… Is it Yakuroro?” Then she stared at Dynatos’ eyes, wanting to know his answer.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos seemed to perk up by the words of Noir. She had hit the nail directly on the head; seemed like it wouldn't be to hard to find his old friend. Sensing his excitement both Ares and Athena became just as excited as their master; Ares had known the Imuchakk Mage since he was a pup. Athena on the other hand had only met Yakuroro a few times, but had become attached to him due to the way the ruhk flowed around him. "Yes! That's the him! Do you know where he is?!" The excitement was all to obvious in the voice of the Fanalis man. Could you blame him though? Besides his sister, Yakuroro was all Dynatos had in this world. This made Dynatos begin to wonder what his friend had been up to for the past two years. The Fanalis man hoped his friend was well and nothing bad had happened to him.

Thoughts of Yakuroro however would soon be replaced with worry for his sister. She had been with him her whole life but for the past two years she had been alone. "I'm a horrible big brother..." Dynatos thought to himself. How could he put his dear sister in a situation such as this one. More than anything the Fanalis hoped for his sisters well being. He wouldn't know what would happen to him mentally or emotionally of he ever found out something had happened to her. His worry lessened when he realized his sister was still a Fanalis herself and could hold her own in combat as if she were Dynatos himself. Although many thoughts clouded his mind, Dynatos did not let any of this show on his face.

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Seeing Dynatos became all excited made Noir feel something warm in her heart, perhaps it was a satisfied feeling for seeing someone she knew being all happy like that. “He is here, in Balbadd even though I need to apologize as I don’t know his exact whereabouts.” The black haired girl bowed to him apologetically before staring at the Fanalis man with a blank expression like what she usually showed. “Oh…” She would then remember about something that perhaps would make Dynatos became happier however she was not sure if she should tell him about it or not because her mentor was quite…demanding and strange in many ways. After pondering for a few seconds, she decided it wouldn’t hurt to tell him about this information that might be important for Dynatos as well as it was for Noir. Of course, should after she told the redhead about this and problem arise from it, such as Yakuroro being not really pleased by Dynatos’ presence who was his old friend then the female magician would take whatever punishment that she needed to do to repent her guilt.

She would take her glass of tea and made the tip of the glass touched her lips before, sipping the cold liquid inside slowly and let it flow into her stomach. It felt great really, especially in this country that has hot and humid weather. She sighed in relief after done enjoying the cold feeling inside her body before starting to speak up, “We are planning to meet around three days later at the dungeon… Perhaps you can meet us after we finished exploring it? He will be happy to see you.” However right after that Noir would glance away as something invaded her mind, he could meet Yakuroro but it was only if they survived from the dungeon… But she didn’t want to think like that so she would quickly look back to the Fanalis and waited for his response.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos became even more excited by the words of Noir. Besides, It had felt like over a decade since he had seen him. Ares and Athena became ever more excited themselves from their masters energy. He returned Noir Blank Expression, his eyes however were fierce yet soft. They shined the perfect qualities of a king. He whistled to Ares and Athena. They duo immediately came to his side and sat down. Dynatos began petting Ares while Athena floated to the head ofthe Fanalis man. Dynatos felt as if Ares was getting hot so he motioned the beast get some water. Athena enjoyed the sunlight, so the small fairy laid across the head of the man. He looked upon the dungeon and earned going to try and conquer one again. The Fanalis man looked upon the golden eyed woman once again. Still feeling excited to Yakuroro, Dynatos wore a big smile. "That would be great. I can't wait to see him!"

Character Vault

Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl smiled at the excitement that she saw from the Fanalis, he seemed happy to be able to get the chance to meet with Yakuroro. “Both of you must be a really good friend…” Noir said it with soft smile, wondered what kind of past that they had together. However she couldn’t lie but think that both really had different kind of personality, so how they could get along together would be hard to imagine. The sky began to look a little bit darker and the female magician thought that it would be better to go back now so she could train herself a little bit. She wanted to prepare herself before she entered the dungeon with her mentor and there was really no time for her to do the training because she had scheduled some researching time at the desert at noon. So with that, Noir would stand up before saying, “I have to go back, Mr. Dynatos.” Then she would put some coins in front of the Fanalis but she did it with no pity behind her action. Before he could say anything, the female magician would say, ”Please use it to rent a room, it should be enough for several night. Well, then…until we meet again…” Noir bowed to him and mounted Haku before waved her hand to Dynatos as her liger began to dash off.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum