Ghost:THE BARRIS BROTHERS CIRCUS [SPECIAL JOB/NOM]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

"This is an ugly, world. But you know what? It trying not to be and that's what makes it so damn beautiful". He would stand up as the morning sun hit his face. Ghost and his knights, have finally entered Faye. He calls all the problems that, the word Faye. The problem in this world will never be solved with only words alone. Now is the time to strike. But strike what to be exactly? It's like an ironmaster at the forge. One need not strike one thousand times. But to strike at the right place at the right time.

That is why Ghost decided to have an off day, for the first time. He and his knights, we're at a circus. Fun this should be fun all on its own. Not a bad cloud in the sky, just a bunch of people. People who are happy to have been able to come together to enjoy the benefits of the circus. But everyone was seemingly having a good time. But not Ghost at all. Why one may ask, such a question. It was simple. That was because Ghost could see what many here could not see and that was the darkness all around them. As Moka and Mya, we're having an ok time. More or so Mya than Moka. Ghost would raise his right hand and give a v-shaped sign. It meant to be on guard. As something did not have a good feeling to it. But what made this even odder. He witnesses a few people get up and they did not come back. Now that was odd and even more so. It was not an I am leaving type of thing. But more or so I am going to the bathroom kind of thing. Now that truly was odd to him, and boy did he know all about that very word.

As the three looked on the show was about to start. The lights would dim down as the ring leader man came out. He would then say to the crowd of people who were cheering." Welcome to the show of a lifetime my name is Yoda but you all can call me The Ring Leader and today we have a very nice surprise. It will be sure to knock you all out." As he said that an even louder roar from. The crowd would come about. As Ghost looked on. He would notice their black rukh was beaming off of them. This was not too surprising so he let it slide for the time being. Soon enough the tight role jumpers would come about and start to walk over the lone ropes. What made this even crazier was that the right side had sharp knights and the left side had fire beaming up.

soon enough the clowns would start to come out and start to throw water balloons at each other. As more and more clowns came to the middle ring people were laughing as they threw pies at each other faces. As he looked on Ghost would have a smile on his face. But one thing remained and that was why was there so much Black Rukh around here?

Wc533

With me in thread

Spoiler:

NPC LIST
C Tier
Spoiler:

B Tier
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 23/01/22, 09:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the show went on and on. It was surely one to enjoy for the ages. But has he looked down at his popcorn? He would pick one up. He would then look around to see people eating on them as well. Ghost would them eye the popcorn again. It seemed a bit odd. As it was not white or hazel but brown not even yellow. But it was pink and blue. A new flavor to add to the mysterious events going on. As Ghost was not buying this act not one bit. As this was to be a happy place. But why was so much of the fallen magical traits being sensed here? It was one for the ages. But Ghost just might have an idea of what is going on. But for now, he would enjoy the show. After all, he sent about two hundred on these tickets.

As he looked on he would soon sit through the entire show that was the circus acts. Soon enough more and more people would leave the giant tent. As Ghost and his knights would leave as well. He would look back around the area to see that the black rukh was indeed a thing here. A smile would come on his face as he start to think of a way to get in. Looking at his nights who had no idea as to what was going on.

Soon enough they would make it back to their little hut and that is when Ghost would say to the two."It seems we have a new game on our hands." He would say with joy in his voice. As Mya looked a little crazy at what he just said and replied with curiosity." Your Majesty, just what in the world do you mean by that?"

Wc303

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Mya said that Ghost would walk up to her and look her in the eyes. It was going to be a very cheerful night. As he gave a wide eye smile to her. With that being said of her he would then respond to her." You see my dearest Jack, I have a feeling our fourth member is around here. Soon I will have my King in all of this. But let us kill two birds with one stone. Something is going on within this happy place." Moka would look on at him as she would up to him with a curious look upon her face as well."My Majesty what is it that is on your mind? What is it that has you in such a happy mood? You only get this happy when you know you are about to fight." Ghost would look to Moka as she said that.

As he did look happy and was in fact a happy jester." You two we will go by to that fun place and well go stake it out. Something tells me we are in for some fun and remember the closer to the heart the better we have at stealing it." As he said that the duo would look to Ghost in a most confusing way of looking. Just what was going on inside their king's head? Soon enough the trio would arrive back at the circus. Who by the way was just now letting down their tent. But alas it took Ghost a moment. But he would soon find out where the black rukh was coming from. As the circus was in an area where the woods were. This was a perfect chance for them to sneak around and kt was nighttime at that. There was no better chance at a spy mission than this itself."

Wc310

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the trio started to spy on the group of circus workers. Three full hours would have passed. So far nothing had happened, that was until the ring leader showed himself. He was a rather small fellow no more than four feet even and he had a top hat on which was a rainbow of colors. Ghost would see this and put on a small as he had a little aren't coat to go with it. But he did not have any shoes on. Was this guy a citrus act or what? As he looked on Ghost would see a rather large man being dragged out of a cage. He was standing at least nine to ten feet. It was hard to tell. But boy was he a big one. Was he a new breed or an even bigger human? No, he was a part of the red hair clan or was it the blue one. It was hard to tell that as well. As this being had a mask covering his face.

Were those wings on him as well? Ghost would out on a smiling joker type of face. As his small group watched the cirrus freaks do what they did best. However, the ring leader would then start to walk behind the big man and he would start to speak to him. He had a raspy quality of a voice as he would say out loud. " Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I then hit jackpot with this one. I caught ya sleeping, you crazy old man. Or are you young? That damn mask of yours made it hard for me to tell. But I went through a lot of trouble to get you here. I'm down to just eight fighters because of you. But when I bring you to the upper heads of the Spiders. I will take my place at the table OH YEAAHHHH!!!"

WC320

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Just as the ring leader said that to him. The large man would say out loud and with a roar in his voice. "I am Fanails you foolish little mutt." Just as he said that. A loid explosion would go off. As it shook the ground. As a bell would start to ring. A man would rush through woods and would be standing tall with a sword in his hand. As he pointed the sword at the ring leader man. He would say to him, " we are warriors of The  Ibania Region. We have been following you lots for a while now and the gig is up. We know you all work for the Spider slave trade and we are here to put an end to this now surrender." As the tall man said what be said. The ring leader would look on. As he would then yell out "Help Help Help...Somebody Help."

Ghost and his knights would look on. As clowns came out to attack the man. To which the man back up. would have arrived. Soon enough the two sides would go back and forth with each other. As Ghost would say to his knights. " The Spiders aye, I keep hearing that now and would like to know more about it. I wonder if I could have a chance with its head and ask them a very simple question. Moka, Ace, and Mya my Jack. Now is the time to gain favor and well get one foot inside the door as I have a burning question that needs to be asked." As he said that he would lick his lips as a sign that he was getting ready to enjoy what he was about to do. Ever since Ghost left that mountain. It was as if he was not himself.

WC303

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

One by one the clowns would fall as the warriors were too much for them. Soon enough the ring leader man was all on
his own. As Ghost looked on they would have had the ring leader man surrounded and it was not looking good for him. As Ghost pulled out a magic tool he would give a. Smile and say to his knights. "Unfortunately to do good one must commit a necessary evil and this will fall right under that. Moka and Mya take them down after my attack. The magic tool Ghost had been using were none other than fortune cards. Faces of Fortune As he started to pour his magoi into three of the cards. Ghost would give a smile. as he started to whistle. The ring leader man was not in the best headspace right now. As we're the warriors who seem to be freaked out as well.

Soon enough they all would hear, A hunting we will go A hunting we will go. Grab a doe by its toe hunting we will go.
This was said over and over again and that's when Soul Grazer was used on them. Striking the first three in the back of the group dealing D iter damage right off the back. As Mya Soon joined in the game herself. As her small body gave her the edge with speed. She would run by the three Ghost hit. Just as a giant moon came crashing down on them. As it was Ghost using his Twilight: Signs Of Eden Moon as the three men with flying back. Moka would use this chance to jump on one of them then jump right out of him. Just as Mya used her Flying Eel Striking down at the fourth one.
With B Tier Damage.

Just then as Moka was falling down she would her Fallen Moon Striking two of the man doing B tier damage to them. As the other man looked on he would be shocked at what just happened to his men. As the trio would be using the night to cover themselves and Ghost light magic to blind anyone at any moment. It was all too surreal for the man at the moment. As Ghost would show himself to the man. Who out of anger they would charge at him. Dagger Toss is what went at Ghost. But he was calm as always as his Borg Would come about as he looked on. The two remaining men would be in awe. This was a sneak attack that they did not see coming as the man would say to Ghost." So it seems that the Spider group is not as foolish as one was to believe them to be." As Ghost looked on he would say to the man." Do not be foolish you played your role in taking down the spider soldiers and I will play my role in taking down the Spider group as a whole."

Just then he would use his Twilight: Signs Of Eden with his Stave he would summon his warrior as it ended the two. men.  As Ghost would look over at the large man would was being freed by Mya. He would walk over to him" come join me in my new world or die in the old one. The choice is yours, my friend." As he said that the large man said not a world by smiled at Ghost and gave a bow." If you can plan out an attack like that. I will follow you to hell and back."

Just as he said that Ghost would nod with a happy smile. As he would over to the Ring Leader and said to him." It appears your citrus gas room for a new act. Looks. like we will be joining it after all. Now then let's put on a show as a world has never seen before." As the ring leader looked at Ghost. He would say yes to him. Almost as if he could not speak as he was stumbling over his words. Soon enough he would faint out of fear and what just happened.

Wc712
TWC2481

Notes
Ghost Magoi 460/345

Soul Gazer x3 (5)=-15
Twilight: Signs Of Eden Moon-30
Twilight: Signs Of Eden-30
Borg-4 (A-rank)

Mya 180/150/Stamina

Flying Eel
30-

Moka 250/220 Stamina
Fallen Moon-30

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Another Person wanting to help enslave huh?" Baroo would shout screaming out of nowhere as he would appear. This circus was sickening him, it was just people being enslaved and traded while unknowing people laughed at their suffering. Hell, he was sure plenty had known the truth of the situation. Maybe he was lying to himself to feel better.

The fanalis rushed at Ghost with full force, looking to let out his anger. He would twirl like a storm towards the magician in a Tango Axe-Kick. The attack was a valiant flight of fight response to all the trauma and frustration that had built up over his time as a circus performer. Maybe he would fight and earn his freedom, maybe he would earn the death he desired.

"Come on you scumbag mage, if you're gonna be in this circus you're not much better than them so either get out or die. I'm gonna take down this show and expose it for what it is. I'm sure you'd feel in place here looking like the clown you are he would say with a heart filled with anger. He had to get the frustration out, he had to help the people.

Dm notes: Baroo flying at you with Tango Axe kick

Spoiler:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost looked up he would hear someone yelling at him. As he turned around he would look on and see yet another fighter. This time it was a Fanail of all people. Going on about how he did not want to be a slave anymore. To which Ghost would smile at him. As Moka was right next to him. She would already be on point with blocking the incoming attack. To which Ghost would deem the attack foolish in every way. As Moka prepared her Shooting Star Protection Timing it just right to parry the attack away. That was all Ghost needed to take his chance to attack. As he would look on and active his Bolt Of Ghost:Zeus As Ghost would then launch at the target with lightning. This would end his attacking and pretty much knock him out cold.

As if that was not enough Mya would come in with her chain kunai. Throwing it at the Fanail using her Tripped up to try and grab him. If this connects then he would be immobilized, to say the least. As all three attacks should be more than enough to deal with the incoming threat. As Ghost would then say to him in response to the slave remarks."I am not a clown but a jester you foolish boy. By joining the Spiders I will not only be able to see who runs the but I can also fight very strong people and by doing so just may be able to take them down. I can not have someone of low intelligence to ruin that for me." As he said that he would be dead set on him as his eyes were as stone in the wind.

As the Ring Leader was out cold he would not be able to hear a thing.

Notes

Ghost Magoi 460/305

Bolt Of Ghost: Zeus -40

Moka
250/190 Stamina

Shooting Star Protection-30

Mya

180/130Stamina

Tripped up-20

Three different attacks were launched two to take him down and one to stop him from moving if need be.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The flying kick would come forth with dancer-like grace as the shattering sound of a borg would ring throughout the tent. It was a cocky dance between the two of them, despite the magician's actions and plans he did seem fully against the spiders. Despite this, it was definitely the wrong path to take in his opinion. His two allies seemed raring to fight, he didn't want to have to go as hard as he could but it was very likely that things would only escalate further. It didn't help that he started this fight as well.

"Well, sorry to shock you but I can't let you do that. You're a fool if you think you'll be able to fight them from the inside, especially with such brazen statements. Their web is everywhere, so are their eyes and eyes. No matter where you go you'll get tangled up in it, if you persist I'm going to have to take you down. If you wanna take another path I'd be happy to help" the fanalis fighter would say.

He would watch the magician's moves, if he wouldn't press the fight farther but his feet would be ready if he needed to start moving around to escape getting caught.

Dm notes: You did not put any of your abilities in spoiler which is required for jobs, therefore they did not go through

Spoiler:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would start to laugh at the man who stood in front of him. As he looked at him. He would say out loud to his knights."Would you look at that? He is trying to tell me what to do." Soon he would point his words towards the Fanail that stood right in front of him. "You take me down how foolish are you? Do you not realize I live for the thrill of battle. I could care less if people are enslaved or free-willed. I will destroy this world and create a new one. Where everyone is equal no kings no street sweepers just peace. But remember this no matter how bloody this world becomes. It will mean nothing nor will it ever be questioned when I become its new ruler. After it is my birthright. Ace and Jack lets end this poor soul where he stands. As he saw our faces and now it's too late for him.

Soon Ghost would take his stave. To start his spells. Using his go-to Speed of Ghost:Mercury as lightning came around him. " Looks like I can move as fast as you. But can you truly outrank me in this fight? Let us find out." just then he would rush at the Fanail male. As he cast his spell again. Bolt Of Ghost:Zeus Just as lightning would shoot out of his hand. Ghost would be ready for any. As Moka would start her attack as if he dodge that she would be on stand by with herShooting Star Protection so if he was to dodge Ghost. This was sure to get him.

Notes.

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If there was one thing the fanalis did not expect was the ravings of a mad man, that and the lightning bolt to his face. There was no fight in this, despite what this man was saying it was a surprise attack and the actions of someone getting into something they didn't understand. Moka would not have a chance to protect Ghost as the fight ended before it had the chance to continue. The magician had strange plans, to take on the spiders. They heard his goals, they would listen to his banters for they already knew of him.

Witches certainly were strange things to speak of, but they did understand his penchant for the world. Maybe his plans would be possible, maybe they would lead to something else. It did give them amusement as they left, wondering what he would do.

Dm notes: fight ended, you can claim this post for A-tier xp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum