Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Magic Tool Testing
Job Rank: A
Job Location: Outside the walls of Magnostadt
Job Reward: A free A-tier Magic Item/Tool/Future plot
Job Prerequisites: Must post every thread the tool is used in
Job Overview: For a strange reason, Ephraim has offered a free selection of magic tools for beta testing to humans and magicians alike. The items seem to be slightly more costly on the body than the average magic tool, nonetheless, there are plenty of craftsmen alike and tools abound.
Special Job Requirements: Players must find the shop, they must describe the item, and interact with the craftsman. After posting for approval the player must post for item crafting, afterwards, it must be tested twice in the thread in two different instances. After 5 players have done this a follow-up plot will be posted.

"They say there is a wand so powerful it is unlike any other.
They say only the strong could wield it. Only those who were killed better yet who will kill could even hold it. This wand is a curse you see. Even though it gives you great power you become enslaved to that very thing." It became very quiet as the old man grab the wand out of its box case. As he held it up in the light. It would but about one inch two and twelve inches long. It was ebony green and black. Its might was something to behold. As the old woman looked at Ghost. She would give a wicked yet sinister smile. "They saw this one is the younger sibling too well a wand not seen in centuries. The only way to get this very power is to get to that very wand. Is to have this one in your hands. Be warned what I am about to give you is what I reconstructed. This was broken long ago and it took me. about four decades to find its parts and two more to put it back together again."

She would be laughing as she slowly handed it over to Ghost. Who by now had a very strange feeling fly through his body. As the rukh in the wand went all over the place. Mya would be looking over with a pale face. As she believes this to be a bad idea. As she would then say out loud, "big brother I still think we should leave this place and that thing along. It gives me the creeps and everything it's just not worth it ya know." Ghost would look to her but yet he still did not say a word as Moka and the sea Legend said not a word either. It was as if everyone could sense the death in the air. But Ghost knew it was what he was looking for. As he slowly took the wand he would start to look at it. It was about a foot long from tip to bottom. It was dark jet black and nighttime black mixed into one. As Ghost started to slowly swing it around to get a better feel of it. He would look on and be amazed at what he was seeing. It felt as if the wand was zapping the magoi right out of him. But as it felt like that. That was because it was. With a smile on his face, he would watch the old lady point to the back. As to follow her in which he did. Next thing next he was in the back area. As the old lady would then say. "You see this wand takes a liking to you because we'll you see. You have met your end and yet you are still here. So death does not faze you. By pouring light magic into this would shadow magic dark magic sort to speak shall come out and with it great powers. Now then give it a try a great night of the shadow realms. It will indeed help you out in your time of need."

As he looked at her a smile would soon form as the wand power would soon come about.

Wc550
Exit for part 2

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It seems to fix him quite well or so he would come to believe. Ghost would soon look at the old bag of bones. Then he would say to her. "I thank you from the bottom of my soul truly. As I stand now this will help me out greatly. As I try to dance through this thing called life. There are many ways to end it yet not one has proved to be fatal to me. I shall give this a chance in hopes that I find a resting place for my seed to begin to grow." As he said that he would leave out but one thing for sure and that was that what he said had greatly confused the woman in what she was trying to say to him. Was that she knew for a fact that he was the Witch King to be and that this Wand once belong to the man who once went against the Witch-king.

But one thing was for sure. Ghost was getting stronger and stronger but will it be enough to against the so-called kings of this world?

Soon he would step outside and activate the wand. As he put his light magic into it out came the shadow magic.
b]Carcer Venatio would be cast as darkness came about.It would leak all around Ghost to the point the sun was no more. This put a smile on his face. Using such a spell could come in handy./b] Soon he would step out and look at the shop and with a mark smirk smile he would cast
Carcer Venatio yet again to try and cover the shop. To his shock, it did not get it all. This just lets Ghost know that the spread of darkness had a limit. But that was not going to stop him from using it to it's best might.

Notes

Carcer Venatio x2
Magioa 460/445
Name: Wand of the Vengeful Witch
Tier: A
Type: Advanced Staff
Magic Type: Shadow Magic
Appearance: A wand 34cm in length made of ebony wood with a faint greenish hue. The handle seems to twist and bulge up into a rigid rod. It has a healthy weight and feels comfortable in the hand. However, just having it in their possession seems to leave the bearer wearier than usual.
Function:
  • Avada Kedavra(Passive) - Using this wand as the catalyst, all spells that utilize Light Magic (including combination magic) seem to draw more magoi from the user than usual and gain the properties of Shadow Magic. However, this makes the cost to cast and to sustain these spells twice the amount.

• Carcer Venatio - Upon using magoi to activate the magic of the wand, shadow begins to spread out from the user, enveloping them and others within a dome with a 40 meter radius that lasts for 4 posts. This area eats away at all illumination, rendering any sources of light of A Tier or lower null as the surrounding shadow consumes it. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum