Magic Tool Auction [Neo's Set]

+4
Zuzu Mansur
Lagi
Merrze
Adrastos Thanatos
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magic Tool Auction [Neo's Set] Empty Magic Tool Auction [Neo's Set] 15/07/18, 02:08 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gale Glove [D-Tier Razor Magic Gauntlet] | Starting Bid is 20k Huang:

Fists of the Prophet and Goddess [B-Tier Sunseer Magic Weapons - Gauntlets] | Starting bid at 60k :

Tears of Freyr [C-Tier Water Magic Item - Amulet] | Starting Bid at 20k Huang:

Melody [A-Tier Sound Advanced Staff] - Starting Bid at 80k:

CURRENT HIGHEST BIDS

• Gale Glove: 30k by LAGI SOLD
  • Fists of the Prophet and Goddess: 80k by ASEO ASEHI SOLD
  • Tears of Freyr: 20k by JAJA SOLD
  • Melody: 80k by ZUZU SOLD

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 17/07/18, 03:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Begin the bidding!

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

21 k for gale glove

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

80,500 for Staff/Melody.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Following an intense review of my low finances, I have decided to retract my bid and lurk in the shadows for polearms to appear for me to add to my growing collection.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bidding 80k on Melody

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

I want to bid 80k on the Gauntlets. changing my price*

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

22,000 for the Gale Glove.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

30 k gale glove

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

21k on Tear.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Auction for the following items is over:

♦️ Gale Glove - Sold for 30k to @Lagi

Code:
[center][img(300px,400px)]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/0f/68/a70f684721265747ed9605bc0437f932.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Gale Glove
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Gauntlet
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Razor (Wind + Strength)
[b]Appearance:[/b] A glove white and black glove adorned with an unfamiliar crest and two pieces of claw-like metal on the forefinger and middle finger. This glove fits the wearer perfectly, reaching to their mid forearm.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Formless Blade -[/b] The user places their two fingers upon the surface of an object and activates the Gale Glove. The area of the object touched in this manner obtains or improves upon the sharpness of that surface, creating a D-tier surface sharpness for 3 posts. Up to a single meter of finger movement can be affected at a time. Sustaining this ability and going over the same surface again will increase the tier of the sharpness. The tier of the sharpness cannot exceed A-tier. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain
[/list]

♦️ Fists of the Prophet and Goddess - Sold for 80k to @Aseo Asehi

Code:
[center][img(300px,300px)]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d0/35/69/d035696e7a40e9e8345b155c0ad68809.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Fists of the Prophet and Goddess
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Gauntlets
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Sunseer (Heat + Light + Clairvoyance)
[b]Appearance:[/b] A pair of golden gloves that fit the wearer’s arms perfectly, reaching only as far as the middle of their forearm. The Prophet glove is adorned with red orbs. The Goddess glove has the middle finger and ring finger joined together. Both polar opposites yet strangely alike in their appearance, these gloves have never been apart.
[list]
[*][b]Tiresias' Vision -[/b] By feeding magoi into the Prophet Gauntlet, the glove radiates with a brilliant yellow light and user is able to preview the past of the item or person with a single touch. Viewing the past of an item is easy, and the user is able to see as far back as the creation of the item. When a person is touched, the user is able to see the past 24 hours of that person’s life from the moment they are touched. The visions of those hours can be seen within the red orbs that decorate the glove. Sustaining doubles the time lapse you are able to see. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[*][b]Khione's Touch -[/b] By feeding magoi into the Gauntlet of the Goddess, the glove radiates with a dazzling white light. The user draws the heat out of whatever it touches, canceling up to B-Tier heat magic or causing immediate frostbite to a limb. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

♦️ Melody - Sold for 80k to @Eight

Code:
[img(200px,400px)]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/29/2b/42/292b421fb90cff9f618ff76915312895.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Melody
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Advanced Staff
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Sound
[b]Appearance:[/b] A bronze staff with a horn attached to the top. A perfectly centered green floral design decorates the horn. It is 152.4 cm (5 ft) tall, the shaft is 5.08 cm (2 in) wide, and the width of the horn itself is 60.96 cm (2 ft).
[list]
[*][b]Concussion -[/b] By pouring one's magoi into the staff, the user is able to produce a series of rhythmic pulses with the caster in the center. These pulses spread around the caster, reaching 20m in diameter. Anyone caught in the pulses experiences intense vertigo (A-Tier disorientation), messing with people's sense of direction, hearing, and sight, and thus cannot land a hit on anything for a single post.  10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

♦️ Tears of Freyr - Sold for 20k to @Emperor JaJa

Code:
[center][img(300px,300px)]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c8/54/e5/c854e52189bdbb656953403c9c62c3c0.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Tears of Freyr
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Amulet
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Water
[b]Appearance:[/b] The Tears of Freyr is a glass casing hung on a silver chain. Inside the glass encasing is what looks to be crystal clear water, more pure than anything on the planet. The glass vial is 5 centimeters tall and 2 centimeters wide.
[list]
[*][b]Freyr’s Impasse -[/b] When the user activates this magic tool, they are able to redirect an opponent's weapon into the ground, potentially disrupting an ability. Water is condensed from the surroundings, rushing around an object of the user's choosing and forcing it away in a downward motion. If it is being used on an idle weapon, or if it were to be used against a D-tier ability, the weapon will be redirected with such strength that the owner of the weapon would need to spend 10 stamina to remove their weapon from being lodged in the earth. A C-tier ability would be redirected to the ground, but would not be lodged. A B-Tier ability would be displaced in such a way that only C-tier effectiveness would be obtained by the user. Any higher tiered abilities would be unaffected. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Huang has been deducted from accounts. Thank you for participating~!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum