You are not connected. Please login or register

Imperial Symphonia | Chapter III: Lonely Stage [NoM/Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job [NoM]:

It was hell that was brought upon Sir Cornelius, a truly twisted fate he had come to, one where his dead body was to dance to the tune of Angelus' song, his symphonia. A puppet on a string he merely was now. As the rising star was to garb the corpse of the politician with clean garments, he was to ensure no blood was on the senator. It had to be pristine and well dressed, the corpse, for Angelus was to bring this puppet body to life soon. It was nearly time to play pretend. It was just now to stab the body once more where the sword had been plunged within this pitiful excuse for a senator and cast the spell. In this shadowy forest, the play had been prepped fully now, at last. Each of their lines had been recited.

Under the masque of a depraved man, the senator arose, once more. It was to tell the people of the corrupt politicians that plagued this land and put on a rather engaging performance. Atop a worn out branch sat a beady eyed crow, witnessing the horror. Eerie morning winds were to blow lightly upon the orange leaves. A crisped dark leaf was to fly past the face of the celebrity. It was now for the curtains of this lonely stage play to unveil the star of the show and his puppet, the corpse of the late Cornelius Manius.

In the broad daylight, he was to begin this part of the romantic saga of Angelus. It was now for the people to take part within Angelus' heroic story. It was the heralding of the King of Light, an origin of an Emperor. It was coming to fruition now; Angleus' reign, the Alba Luce. It was the white dawn that was to engulf this continent, the great luminous star to shine radiantly within the dark night. It is but a matter of time now until Angelus can wage the war to retake this land for that of the people of the light. From the depths of the dark forest, he was to come out onto this lonely stage, nobody with him but himself. It was now cast onto Angelus, the spotlight. Not one other person was with him here, Angelus was the lone participant of this play he had begun. Every other thing was but a prop or audience to him.

Yes, this corpse, the people, the houses, the birds, the street, this was just the props to this sick play of his. In an instant, eyes were to be placed unto Angelus, whom was to be pursued by the moving corpse that was to try and stab him. However, nobody knew this corpse to be that of a corpse, but just that of the beloved senator of the republic. Yet, why did he strike out at the new star of the military, Angelus Spinam? It did not take long for people to question this. In the seconds that followed though, their questions were to be no longer, for the senator was to cry out loud the following:

"How dare of you to ask my daughter to marry you, a pitiful commoner! If you do not return to the peasantry which you belong, then die by my blade!"

It was shocking for the crowd that observed, to say the least. It certainly could not rest well with the common people that the senator had just spouted such words. It was them who had elected the man to lead them. It was them who had put their trust within him, hoping he could serve the people well. However, that was a clear blunder on the part of the citizens. In opposition to the man, Angelus was to say his own lines to rally the people and gather support.

Angelus: "Sir, I beg of you to end this! I do not wish to hurt you nor bring the people within harm's way!"

It was then that the long locked man was to block the sword with his own, and hastily try to flee.

Corpse: "Hah- you care for the people!? Well, I lead the people, and I can do how I please! I am one of the leaders of this Republic! I shall put your decapitated head up for everyone to set their eyes on!"

Roared out with an enraged face the senator, spit flying out of his mouth.

Angelus: "Sir, please calm down! We must not cause harm to the people here! That is now how a nation is ran!"

Yelled out the man, taking a few steps back.

Corpse: "What do you think this Republic is for!? It is to divide the power of the Emperor amongst ourselves! It is not for you dirty low folk! Angelus Spinam, do not try to bring yourself to our level you filfth, you do not belong here! I cannot have a mongrel of dirty mixed blood like you dare to stand up to us or take my daughter! Die! Die! Angelus!"

It had begun to be seen by crowds of people now. It was clear that the senator was the one who was acting wrong here. Under the light of this early day, the people were to witness firsthand the corrupt mind of the people they had elected to lead.

Angelus: "I refuse to believe your lies! I loved your daughter with my very heart! How should my blood deny my right to us being together, Sir Cornelius!? It is people like you who have failed our nation!"

From the bottom of his stomach he let these regal words out. As he recited his lines, he dodged and was to block strikes by the corrupt man. It had grown now, the crowd of people. It had begun to encircle Angelus and the corpse. However, the encirclement was to be located by the stairs of a popular touristy restaurant. It was then that the orchestrator of this play knew he may have to conclude this duel soon. If Angelus could be led to the stairs, he could let more eyes witness the end of this play, perhaps hundreds. It could be very well become an event that shakes the core of the state of Reim.

Corpse: "I will kill you! How dare you, Angelus! I will take your head here and now! Even if this is my death place, I will take you with me! If you think this is some fable or fantasy where you are the hero, then die as one, die! For as long as fate is cruel, humans will continue to be selfish and this nation will continue to collapse!"

In his final bid of effort to now cut down Angelus, the white eagle, he shouted at his very loudest. How despicable this man was, the crowd thought. An uproar of plentiful of upset people who trusted the senator began to occur. It was then that the corpse of the infuriated politician was to lead the soldier up the stairs, unrelenting, trying to bring Angelus to his deathbed.

Angelus: "Please, everyone, back up! Senator, that is where you are wrong! If we ever hope to be united as one nation guided by the light, then your kind who want to just divvy up the power of the late Emperor must resign! If you and our politicians have failed us, we must forge a new Reim, where the people truly lead! Sabina is a far cry of your depraved mind, Sir Cornelius! It is us who must forge a new Reim, that of the light! I will not die here, for I have much to do with our people to serve Reim, Sir Cornelius! I bid you farewell."

At the end of the stairs, his right foot laid on the top step, and his left foot was to be lunging forth down towards Sir Cornelius. In the grip of his two hands, his radiant gold sword was to pierce the corrupt man within his chest where the wound from before was. It was then that the dead body of the man was to halt, no longer moving, doing the bidding of Angelus to play his part within his play. It had now concluded; Angelus' play left people dazed. Once the blade of the hero was seen pierced through the evil politician, the sea of people were to explode with both shock and joy that Angelus had slain the man.

However, certainly, a few were rather sad to see that even the republic they had placed their faith into was crumbling before their very eyes. Yet, there may be a new light to lead them to salvation. It was a promising light, some thought. If the republic was under threat from the outside before, now the republic was under threat from the inside now as well. It was but a matter of time until this culminated into that of a revolution, one that could engulf this entire continent. Angelus was at the very helm of this movement.

Angelus' Inner Monologue: "Yes, dance to the tune of this orchestra of fate, Reim! I cannot be ignored any longer, Octavius. No, the inevitable fate of this nation can be ignored no longer. It is only a matter of time before our fates clash, oh leader of the Republic of Reim!"

Magoi: 330

Wordcount: 1552

The Demon Blade Used:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Shards of Solomon:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum