You are not connected. Please login or register

Imperial Symphonia | Chapter I: Lady Rainy [NoM/Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job [NoM]:

It rained violently upon the land blanketed by the night of beauty. Plentiful droplets of water from the sky were to wet the dirt path, and subsequently the stone bridge that the pure white carriage had begun to cross. If one viewed the vast starry sky that painted the sky, one could witness the beauty that was the crescent silver moon. It were to hit the stone bridge, the hooves of horses, drawing a noble maiden and her confidants.

Mere chatter was what the event of the hour was. Until then, suddenly, the wheels of the carriage had begun to halt and tremble. An arrow was shot into the horses' torsos and soon thereafter, the wheels too, causing the carriage to come to a stop. Who is to cause for this!? In the carriage, the maiden daughter were to be hidden by her confidants and servants, to ensure the young noble lady's survival. It was crucial to those that served her and her father that she lived and was not harmed.

A sable crow lied perched over a winding branch. It gazed down intensely unto the traveler whom maundered onto the now muddied dirt road. It was with a stoic but dead face that he was to press on, despite the harsh rain drops that poured and utterly drenched his person. Upon his red coated back, his great sword was to lightly glint with the image of the bridge.

It lied on his garbed muscled back, a radiant but fearsome great sword. It was his blade, Fool's Gold. Its purpose within his beautiful hands was but merely to cut down the foes that which lied before him. A rather lustrous blade his magnetic great sword was, one which his delicate hands wove and swung within combat.

Nothing but his light red hooded coat, and his well concealed items, the estranged traveler had come unto the road that lied before the wet stone bridge which curved atop the local river. It were his profound boot steps, and the mere jingle of his earrings that alerted others of his presence.

If one could peek, and view him behind the umbra of the rather ominous night that this had become, solely his coal black lipstick and cold lifeless eyes were to be able to be caught a glimpse of. It was him, the reaper. Once the bandit had met eyes with the ghastly figure, he made scape. However, the rather grim figure did not fret that he were to not be able to pursue the bandit later, for the foot steps of his he left within the mud were to lead to him, and his to be demise. It was then, under the guise of a stoic traveler, that the red hooded man came up to the scene of the caravan crash. Filled the air was the patter of rain, against the caravan wood and stone bridge which had newly shed blood painted on the light gray bricks. It was a crime scene, truly.

How unfortunate. Beneath the sound of rain, and the steps of the foreboding unknown man, a loud pleading cry for help were to be heard. It may just be fate. Having now located where the voice came from, the traveler were to enter the wooden caravan that was paint with crimson of others' dear lives. It were to have come to the man quick what occurred. It seems the source of the feminine voice was within a part of the caravan likely made to hide those of high status. How clever of the nobles that devised this. Yet, why was this lady found under the rain of this night crying so loud? Did she wish to be captured and raped by those bandits who had just came by, or sold for coin? How foolish.

Finding the hiding spot, the man opened up the part of the caravan where the woman had been hid. It was not a stretch to say that what had been found within the caravan was a treasure, a very beautiful noble woman, albeit stupid, and sobbing. Tears rolled down her rosy white cheeks upon first glance of her. Grasping ahold of his hood, he who found the dame were to unveil who he was to her, hoping for her to fret no further.

Upon the downing of his light red hood, a sobbing face were to quickly become one of a rather pleasant surprise. A dreamlike sight to feast her eyes unto. It was behind his fine coat of a light red that his white hair billowed out from the rough wind of the night. Adorned to his ears were pretty earrings that the noble women fawned over, but, he was a man. Yet, his lips were painted black, a dark charcoal color that was truly exotic for just any man to don.

It was his refined fine look of class which led the woman to believe this man was someone of high status. It proved to be quite true what she had convinced herself. Upon trying to part soft spoken words from his black lips to gracefully introduce who he was, the woman cried out loud his name, the traveler's. How convenient for the white haired man.

Maiden: "Ah, you are Angelus, newly famed gladiator, rising military commander, hero of the Ibania campaign.. !? Yes, Angelus Spinam, am I right.. !? Eeee, I am so glad, you're here to help me!"

Angelus: "Hush now, we cannot have anyone finding you. I must pursue those bandits that did this and retrieve your belongings. Will you remain quiet here, for me.. ?"

Maiden: "What if you do not return, sir.. ?"

Angelus: "Do not worry. I will return, pretty lady of the rain."

It skipped a beat, her heart that is, upon hearing his beautiful words. Elegant he was whilst he was to whisk off into the black hollow night. Upon leaping out into the perilous rainy night, his long coat billowed out behind him. Angelus was to now depart out at once, for he had to enact vengeance for the noble woman whom his fate crossed with. It was, however, partly by his own volition too. It must be fate leading him to that throne of light, perhaps.

For as he can remain on guard and prepared to engage within combat, the traveler grasped the hilt of his engraved great sword. It was inscribed with a rather potent magic circle. It just now came to pursue this bandit who had ran out into the wilderness. Angelus did not fret however that the man had fled, since he left his boot steps within the mud. It just came down to being able to follow this clear trail of rather deep imprints they left in their wake.

Wordcount: 1123

Inochi no Zenmai [English Translation]:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Shards of Solomon:

Last edited by Angelus on 09/11/21, 09:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

In the dark of the night, he had begun to make haste for the bandit and his brigand comrades who were to be put to death with him. Angelus was to have a fair lead on where to locate his prey. It was left within the mud and dirt, his foot prints. In no time, the reaper was to have the target within his view. In order to not lose him however, Angelus had leapt over foliage, just so he could slay his prey. If he had not been so hasty, he could have lost his foe who he was to lay waste to. In pursuit of his target, his white hair wavered rapidly. It was now though to start preparing his hand to do combat.

As he came closer to the bandit, he was to notice that the others who had fled before him were gathered together, but for what? It looked to be that the men had begun to evaluate the loot that they had just pillaged from that carriage of the maiden and her entourage. No matter, Angelus was to seek vengeance upon the filth that were those ill minded men. A rather ominous great sword was to now be directed toward the men who were to catch wind of the ghastly presence that this soldier exuded. Who is this man everyone had thought.

Bandit: "You looking for a death wish, huh.. !? Back up!"

Cried out the thug, unsheathing his dagger.

Angelus: "You all are nothing but stains. How pitiful to be nothing but stains upon my world of light and die as merely that, stains."

It was his words that were to be the last these men were to hear. However, the men were to put up a short struggle to live, despite of how pathetic they were to the utter might and genius of the to be King of light. Two meager men clad within some black rogue garbs were to fly daggers at his highness, but failed once a radiating pure white light was to envelop his person. It was a light which came from his linothorax, but before the linothorax, the light came from that of fate's. It was to coat Angelus within a shield of fate's light, otherwise known by the term magoi.

Guarded by his coat of light, he was to proceed on to lay havoc upon his foes. It was then that a trio of bandits then came for him, trying to bring him down with cross cuts. Yet, they were to fall short of time, for Angelus' blade was to disperse; the blade had became that of a cloud of gold dust. It obscured the sight of the men, so when the blade had reformed, and swiped, the five heads of the brigands had begun to roll. How truly sad, for these men to die like this, but Angelus could not tolerate evil.

5 Minutes Later

Maiden: "Ah.. Thank you for helping me, but I forgot, uh, I hurt my hand when the carriage had crashed. Do you mind helping me wrap up my hand?"

Asked the noble woman, shy to request for help.

Angelus: "Worry not, I can heal your hand. Just lend me your hand."

In a gentle voice he told her.

Maiden: "Ah- yes! Here.. My name is Sabina Cornelius by the way.."

Said the woman with a frantic and nervous face, giving him her hand.

Angelus: "That is a rather beautiful name, may I say, one befitting a pretty hand and face such as yours."

Whilst he entertained her, he was to heal her injury using the Pedant of Serenity.

Maiden: "Oh.. Thank you.. Angelus Spinam. Ah- You used magic to heal me!?"

Cried out the woman, blushing until her face was bright red.

Angelus: "You're welcome, lady Sabina Cornelius. May we start to travel to wherever you were off to? Where may that be?"

Inquired the man, standing beside the dead bodies of the entourage with the unfazed noble.

Angelus' Inner Thoughts: "I see, so perhaps I can use this pampered fool."

Magoi: 320

Wordcount: 678

Overall Wordcount: 1500+

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Shards of Solomon:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum