You are not connected. Please login or register

Imperial Symphonia | Chapter II: Heart Shaped Gear [NoM/Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job [NoM]:

Upon the muscle bound back of his, she was to return home. Angelus had carried the noble maiden to her residence from where he had found her and her carriage collapsed at a local river. In the half of a week she was gone, her father must have been worried sick. It was on the dawn of a new day that the pair had come to the manor of her's, obviously an estate of her father's, but who was he? It was to be told to the gentleman, Angelus, once he came to the footsteps of the luxurious manor that lied within a rather rich noble district of a Lucania city. However, the man was not so unsuspecting.

Angelus knew this pampered brat belonged to a noble family, but he just pretended to seem innocent and uncaring. It was this woman who was to be his plaything, not for that of sensual favors, but for that of her class within this corrupt nation of Reim that Octavius let become this bad. How troublesome, he felt, to be by this woman's side, and her beck and call. It was but his method though, so he could claim the path of light that fate has laid out for the hopeful King. Angelus was to raise his head, lying his eyes on the stone clad manor.

Sabina: "Thank you for a ride, Angelus. I was quite tired. Now, would you like to come and meet my father? I have to let him know your kind gesture! Let us treat you to dinner, perhaps?"

Said the woman, hoping for Angelus to let her display her gratitude for what he did.

Angelus: "Oh, well, I had to visit the capital, but, a night would not hurt?"

Acting rather innocent, he told her that a night would not be of harm.

Sabina: "Perfect! Just wait out here, I will go and inform my father!"

It was then, merely like that, Angelus had been pleasantly welcomed to the estate. How beautiful this manor was. Upon the maiden leaving Angelus' side to go speak to her father who had been worried sick, the soldier was to stare at this picturesque estate which this woman lived. If the pure white haired man could own a manor such as this, what was he to do with the place? Having not been a man who could own such a luxury, Angelus was truly just clueless. However, regardless, Angelus wished for a manor like this one; no, wait, perhaps the image Angelus envisioned was far grander than this castle.

Yes, the image within his mind was that out of dreams and fantasy. It was that who Angelus was as a person, a man of grandiose visions, but perhaps, some may say delusions. However, this was nothing the man should have been focusing on right now, for he was to learn of the identity of the noble maiden's father, at last. It was only a moment later that a series of servants came to the steps of the castle, and were to present their attendance to him, the savior of the beloved daughter of Cornelius Manius, a senator of the state of Reim.

Angelus' Inner Thoughts: "I see.. Cornelius Manius.. If I recall, he is quite the popular politician of the republic faction who is beloved by his people."

Angelus: "Hmph.."

A stage for a theatrical play was to be set tonight.

In the hours that was to come, Angelus was to be told to dress his person rather finely with garbs of his picking, for a luxurious dinner was to be held by the grateful senator for this delightful occasion. Upon a balcony of the estate, the white haired savior was to lay his chin onto his open right palm whilst he stared into the far distance of this beautiful view. It was then that the senator, Cornelius Manius, father of the aristocratic damsel, had come to meet the man whom had saved his daughter from death. In spite of what Angelus had did for his daughter, the senator knew well of Angelus' aspirations to seize land of Parthevia.

It was he, Angelus, who was the man that tried to call for war, not for conquest of others, but for unification of the continent. However, the soldier was not alone. It had seemed a sect of senators and politicians shared the same opinion of Angelus. It was an indirect threat to the republic faction. Behind the musing soldier, Cornelius Manius was to begin to step up to balcony and share a view with Angelus, for a moment. It was silent for a moment, until the senator spoke up. What did this lord have to say?

Cornelius Manius: "I have to thank you, Angelus Spinam. My lovely daughter, Sabina, must be quite the headache. I have to say, I feel you to be a rather kind man. So, I do ponder on why you are trying to align yourself with those other politicians that hope for us to annex and conquer the other states. I say, you must not be anything as silly as some of those rumored new imperialist fellows, right? I never understood those folk. Our republic may be within a period of strife, but almost every country is right about now, just look at Kou and Heliohapt. I know with enough effort and faith, we can make it out of this dark tunnel, and find the light once more. For now, we should just live with this darkness, would you not say, Angelus?"

Inquired the eloquently garbed politician, giving a disingenuous smile to the soldier.

Angelus: "Hmph.. I have to say that, well, I kindly disagree. It is precisely because we are living within this dark period that we should unite, and have our lights become one bright star, that will bring upon a new dawn. If we do not act now, then those small states and cities will be engulfed by the darkness. I wish for nothing but for that to occur. I do not just say this for that though. I also say this cause I hope for this glorious nation of Reim to flourish and foster a new identity, one of unity. I have seen how others stare at me, just cause of my skin, or features, here within my only home I have ever known, Reim. I hope for us to share one banner, one identity, even with our multicultural peoples, I know we can do that. Do you not believe so, Sir Cornelius.. ?"

It was then, upon imparting these words unto the senator, that the brief conversation was to suddenly conclude with a single tongue click from the nobleman.

Cornelius Manius: "I am uncertain that such a thing is feasible. Fate is rather cruel, you do know.. ? Even so, if you still choose to tread the path of a unified continent, be my guest. I just sure hope nothing bad would come about from this, Angelus Spinam. Anyhow, feel free to spend the night here, since you did save my precious daughter and I am quite grateful to you for that."

How ignorant the senator was, Angelus thought.

Angelus: "I thank you. I will be gone by the morning. I have to set out to go see a play; I heard that the play will be quite a spectacle to witness."

Rather upset by Angelus' speech, the senator ignored Angelus' talk of a play and was to simply leave the balcony, leaving Angelus to himself.

Angelus: "Hmph.. What a pencil pusher.."

Murmured the soldier, by his lone self now.

-

It had been a fruitful night, to say the least. A resplendent night sky laid garnished by stars of white light underneath the heavens. Upon the opulent window sill of the maiden, Angelus' long locks of white flew elegantly by the flick of his wet hand. A sparkle of tears of some unknown liquid would be ornaments to the picturesque but devilish scene. It flew on through the air, the tear shaped drops of liquid from Angelus' flick of his hand to his hair. It was what the maiden had excreted, to be rather vague. A faint mirror view of Angelus could be seen on the window sill of the room of the noble.

It depicted the image of some empty man, a hollow shell devoid of true emotions for the woman he had just seduced. If one looked at the mirror image of this Angelus, one could witness him tying his hair up with his bandana while his tan upper torso of muscle began to get clothed. It was perhaps his very saddest moment to date. However, to him, this was nothing but a necessity to become the King of light he oh so desired. What followed this event is nothing short of a tragedy, one for the father of the noble maiden, the senator of Reim.

Prior to having bed Sabina last night, the celebrity of Reim had enticed her with his words of conquest and hopes to cure this nation of the corrupt politicians that he said was that of a plague. It helped a lot that the woman had been quite fond of him since he met her that fated rainy night. From that night onward, the man had made sure to charm her most he could, just so he could take advantage of an opportunity such as this: a chance at further stardom. It helped wrap this woman around his finger so well for this moment. However, just during the hour before they had begun to sleep with one another, they had a lengthy conversation which went as so:

Sabina: "Ah, Angelus, you came to my room from the balcony.. !?"

Exclaimed the astonished woman.

Angelus: "Did you not say you wished to spend the night? If so, I can leave."

Is what Angelus was to tell her.

Sabina: "Ah, no, please.. stay. I did say I hoped to spend a night with you.."

Blushed the noble lady, her cheeks turning a rosy red.

20 Minutes Later

Sabina: "What.. are your aspirations, Angelus.. !? I have heard a bit of who you are from the news and a bit of noble gossip. I know my father is not very fond of those that support you, but my father is an idiot! Yknow, I think that uniting the land is a pretty noble wish. It is far more noble than whatever these run of the mill politicians hope to achieve."

Aligning herself with Angelus' noble dream, the woman stared at Angelus longingly.

Angelus: "Well.. first, I hope to uproot the corrupt politicians from the government. I cannot let the corruption fester any longer. Then.. second, I hope to unite the lands, as you know. Lastly.. - I shall tell you my last dream for some other day. For now, you just need to know those two, my lady."

How fanciful and noble like the dignified man was with his tongue. However, upon the soldier saying what he said about his last dream, the pampered and spoiled maiden was to try and pressure Angelus to say what his last dream is. It is then that the young Angelus Spinam were to turn his face toward Sabina, and put his soft hands onto her white cheeks, lean in, and then tell her these words:

Angelus: "I beg of you to wait till then. If you hope to know one day, then join me, Sabina. Let me take your hand, and whisk you to a world of our dreams. I hope to show you a world of light, my dear lady, Cornelius Sabina."

It had then concluded with that, Angelus' recruiting of the noble woman had been now finalized.

Hours Later

In the morning, the door to the bedroom of the noble woman that Angelus made sure to keep unlocked was to be opened, by a servant of the senator. It was to utterly stun the attendant, causing her to let out a high pitched scream to what she had just seen. Angelus was laying within the bed of the maiden, whilst she slept beside him, her body partly nude. Upon the glimpse of this, the servant woman was to go on to tell the senator. However, Angelus and the maiden now wake, he had to get her clothed, for what part of the play that was to occur next was to be quite the spectacle.

If he was not quick, guards may come for his throat, armed with blades. It was now or never, do or die. Angelus was to help garb the woman, so just right as the guards and her father came-.. crash! It is then that a sudden sound echoed throughout the residence: the shatter of a window sill.

A pretty damsel of a senator within his arms, he was to make scape for the forestry just outside, having swindled the daughter of the man to his side. Angelus' dark eyes made contact with those of the senator's who's were livid, stunned that his daughter was bed by him, Angelus!

Cornelius Manius: "Sabina.. ! What is the meaning of this.. !? Guards, bring me his head, Angelus Spinam's! If you do not, then I will!"

Wordcount: 2198

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Shards of Solomon:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job [NoM]:

In the air, the two flew, Sabina lying within Angelus' cold grasp. It was by the function of a necklace of Angelus' that the two had been able to flee the castle. A visage of a snow specter was to carry the damsel off. However, the man did not intend to travel far from the estate. Rather, he was to go far enough to where he could put the maiden someplace where she was to not be found. Even with his fantastical magic, he could not escape the guards that were hot on their tail. Angelus truly did not even want to flee from the guards.

It was part of his plan to draw them and the enraged father to the forest, so the men can duel to the death. It was not to be an actual duel though, for the senator and his men were far too incapable of bringing him, Angelus, down. It was only due to the rage of the senator that this plan of the snow white haired man was to work in his favor. It was now time to see this devious plan of his take form, and begin to shake the very nation of Reim, for a second time over. Once he found a bush far from the action to hide the love sick Sabina, he would hide her, and then rush to combat the pursuers.

Angelus: "As I said to you on that fated night, Sabina, do not worry. I will return, pretty lady of the rain. Please wait here until I come back. I will be back within an hour or two."

Softly he told Sabina.

Sabina: "I will wait no matter how long, Angelus!"

Exclaimed the woman with passion, right before Angelus was to vanish back into the forest.

5 Minutes Later

It had come to this, at last. Angelus' white hair was to be pulled on gently by the wintry wind that dispersed once he halted his blizzard spell. In his caligae boots and fine white noble garbs, he was to brandish his sinister blade, known none other than that of the "Demon's Blade". It had an eye that rested on the end of the hilt which came to life when magoi was fed to the eerie sword. It was the crux of Angelus' plan he was to enact. Once the reaper was to meet face to face with his pursuers, he was to begin the slaughter of the senator and his men.

Angelus' figure before him, the man who he loathed, the nobleman was to direct his guards to bring the head of the soldier. It was then that two men were to try and do just that exactly. However, Angelus had other plans for the duo. Bringing up Cold Coffin to protect him from dual gladius lunges, he was to flash freeze the gladius swords and coat them within dry ice.

It was then when Angelus was to use this opportune moment to cut down his two foes with his menacing blade, the eye of the blade witnessing the massacre that was taking place with glee, seemingly glad the owner was such a twisted man. Angelus' dark eyes were to return back to the other guards which were directed to take his head, and the senator who was now livid to the point of no return. How pitiful to Angelus. Having not been able to take the head of Angelus by close combat, two of the men were to load their crossbows to fire bolts at the man. However, now Angelus was done playing, for he were to now feed magoi to his linothorax and coat his body with a pure white light to protect his person from the arrows. Angelus rushed forth for the senator, with the visage of a reaper. Swiping his gleeful blade at the two archers, now just the last guard and this fallen politician remained to be cut down.

Cornelius Manius: "I was right about you! I see now! Ahahaha! I see this all now! Angelus, you are the same as me, are you not.. !? No, actually, you are far worse, aren't you.. !? I see through you so clearly now, you are by far one of the most sick and twisted individuals I have ever met! I may stand no chance against you here, but if anything, I will bring you to hell with me, Angelus Spinam!"

How wicked was Angelus truly? It seemed that he was indeed, very wicked, according to the senator. However, Angelus paid no mind to his foolish ramblings. Instead, the man were to just say this in reply to the senator:

Angelus: "You are gravely mistaken, senator. I shall be the one to send you to hell first, but perhaps I will meet you once I have rid this world of every black of heart individual there is. Until then, I shall let you suffer your eternal damnation, Cornelius Manius."

It was then as if he was a flash of light that Angelus was to appear before the senator and his guard, cleanly slicing the torso of the guard who was to try and protect his master. Cornelius Manius' eyes were to widen upon the sight of Angelus standing before him now, staring deep into his black heart. However, the senator was to try and fend off the reaper in an act of desperation. Angelus was to let the senator make an effort to survive, hoping to witness his enraged face a bit more before he was to slay him. Flailing his sword at the esteemed soldier, the senator was to not even make a mere scratch unto Angelus' armor, for he was to be protected by his magoi. Angelus was visibly unimpressed by the senator.

Cornelius Manius: "Go to hell, Angelus Spinam, you traitor to the republic!"

It were to only cause the senator to become even more enraged. It was to prompt him to try and jump up into the air, falling down unto Angelus to penetrate the magoi of the man with his heirloom gladius. It was at that very moment, whilst the senator had jumped into the air, that Angelus were to have grown bored of the man, and was to stab him midair. A river of blood was to trail down from the body of the senator impaled onto Angelus' blade that gleefully stared at the face of the man that began to lose life. It was over. Angelus had slain the senator, a man who was revered by his people, and beloved by the republic faction. It was now time for the true play to begin.

Magoi: 305

Wordcount: 1081

Overall Wordcount: 3279

Heart Shaped Gear [English Translation]:

Magic Weapons & Items Used:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Shards of Solomon:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum