Ramsey Coins Bounty [Sabin/C-rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Mission Bounty
Spoiler:

Ramsey Coins was causing a lot of trouble in the streets of Reim, a lot of people had complaints of him skimming off the top. The base gangs of Reim were something that they had a problem with. If it wasn't a major organization, petty crime was almost ignored since no one was willing to risk their skin. Or better yet, some people would be willing to risk their skin if it wasn't for free. A bounty, one of the most unconventional methods of catching a criminal of particular notoriety. It was placed on the reim notice board and the sponsor for this was the city guard of Reim.  Since this was something that neither the fanalis or unity corp had to deal with, the city guard was at their wit's end and had to turn to a stranger.

What they needed was a bounty hunter, someone who specialized in cases like this.  Sabin did a few posters here and there, but this was one of his first major ones.

"I probably have my work cut out for me this time, this guy's a little slippery."

After taking on the open bounty, one of the things that Sabin had to be careful of was competition. For open bounties, anyone could go out of their way to try to hunt Ramsey down. However, without the skills needed to study the mark, they would come up short on actually locating a person that doesn't want to be found.  Luckily for Sabin, he had such talents at his disposal.

Wc: 256/1000

Weapon
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sabin on 10/10/21, 03:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Through word of mouth and maneuvering around the streets of Reim, Sabin started to utilize his world-renown tracking skills that he was still practicing to use. He was a kid, but being a member of the El Nagi clan had some reputation perks in the city and he wasn't shunned from anywhere. Besides, his grandpa declared him to be the man of the house, so he had no real worries in regards to who would see him as anything but that.

"hahahahaa..... damn kid. Cant, you see that the grown-ups are talking?!"

However, maybe asking around taverns at this time wasn't for the best. If he was to get laughed at and shooed away due to all of the alcohol and other activities being done there, listening in was some of the best things that he could do.

"Damnit, Ramsey said that he was going to be here later tonight but I don't think he's going to show. He owes me my cut!"

"Aye, if he doesn't we can just check out that last place he was..."

They continued to ramble on as Sabin listened in, getting valuable information.

Seems like other thugs were looking around for Ramsey, which made the quest a lot more difficult competition for open bounties makes the hard work worth nothing if they were taken first.

"Darn it, where could this guy be? Maybe I should try searching the winnings shack at the coliseum late at night?"

It was worth a shot, he was finally getting somewhere with tracking down Ramsey. After all, Sabin was a world-renown tracker.

Profession
Spoiler:

510/1000

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ramsey coins was luring around the reim coliseum winnings office once Sabin arrived in the area, it seemed as if he was finishing up some business over there. But instead of making himself known and showing himself outright, Sabin kept his distance and took out his swarm bow.

"Heh, they're never going to catch me. Those bastards are as dumb as a doornail and they think that I'm gonna stop my business because I hurt some feelings. Everyone else is doing the same exact thing, there is no way that I'll stop. "

While he was laughing with a few of his companions that seemed to be stragglers that only followed Ramsey around. This seemed like a rather easy job, with Sabin taking out a trick arrow that had a modified shaft and scaling it. With nimble fingers, he also primed the arrowhead to explode and scaled it once more before finally taking aim into the group and firing the arrow between the group of guys. Unfortunately for Ramsey coins and his friends, the explosive shot was on the trick arrow, which dampened the five senses and the probability of sensing the arrow once it was shot.

"I choose the way that I want to fight, bounty hunters aren't fair.  They don't need to be if the job gets done."

Even as a young child, he knew this for a fact.  By joining this excursion of being a bounty hunter, he knew that he had to do what he could to succeed.

"And zing...."

With the arrow exploding, the 25-meter aoe would detonate into dealing B-rank ability damage.

"Wonder if he survived.."

60/125 stamina
120/120 magoi

Spoiler:

wc 782/1000

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

With Sabin lowly approaching the body of Ramsey coins, he started to walk around the body to inspect whether he was a success in taking down his target. After being able to verify that Ramsey was losing a lot of blood and was unconscious, he started to feel a little squeamish as he tied the person up.  

"I fought against creatures but I never fought against a human before. I can't believe I did this, is he still alive?" Even though Ramsey could have been dead or alive, from the way that Sabin handled the assault and how he basically came upon Ramsey with a sneak attack, he believed that  Ramsey being unable to prepare for what Sabin had in mind was what led to the man's downfall.  So far, the fact that Sabin was doing battle with this person had come to an end. the only thing that Sabin was keeping in mind was the fact that he may have potentially killed someone. Even though this was a part of the job and can be a casualty of the job, a young boy could only handle so much.

"I guess I have a lot of growing up to do."

With Sabin dragging the body back to the authorities in Reim, he smiled and tossed the body to the ground as he leaned in against the wall. "Looks like this guy needs some medical attention, can you call someone over please?"

1000/1000 wc

perk used
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum