The Black Wolf Bounty [Sabin/C-rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

Another day, another dollar. Or in Sabin's case, another day, another hunt. With his recent success being able to catch Ramsey Coins and send him to lockup, there were a lot of talks in regards to how Sabin achieved that. With him being so young, it was perceived that Sabin was thought to be some kind of genius, but that was further away from the truth that was initially anticipated. Or maybe it was both true? The fact that not only Sabin had the talent for the job, but he was a hard worker that never gave up once he managed to get a handle on his target. Either way, it worked out great for Sabin, and his little bit of fame starting to rise.

"Come on Octavia, let's get some shaved ice."

With him being the big brother of Octavia by maybe a year or so they both decided to hit the market as they spent some quality time together.  As they ate the shaved Ice and walked along the streets of Reim, they managed to walk past one of the request boards that was seen every couple of blocks. The picture that was detailed on the board was that of a wolf-like creature, it was expertly drawn in order to make sure that individuals knew exactly what they were getting into.

Octavia shuddered to think of a wolf that was five meters tall roaming about.

"Honestly, it's this exact reason why I like taming birds. They don't have time to swoop down and terrorize small villages when they take to the skies.  What about you sabin? Going to catch it?"

Octavia was in the family business of taming creatures, and she took more after Lagi's initial preference of taming avians. However, that wasn't something that appealed to Sabin at all.

"No, but I'll hunt it. Man or beast, it's a bounty. Even with father's fortune left behind, it's a lot better for most of it to be left to you since you are the visible successor of the El Nagi clan that actually has a talent in beasts. "

Sabin had talent too, he just used it in a different way. Instead of learning to catch them and befriend them, it was better to thin the herd or get them out of populated areas before they are overly aggressive.

"I think I'm going to start my tracking in the afternoon so we should probably go back. Your mom must be worried sick, so I'll stop again sometime. Send Ms. Shivali my regards."

It was nice to know that at least Octavia had her mom, and they both had their grandfather. If there was any benefit to hunting that wolf, it was the fact that Sabin could prevent the creation of broken families if he could help it.

469/1000

Last edited by Sabin on 13/10/21, 02:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Meeting with the person who put up the request didn't take too long, it seemed to be the only survivor of a hunting pack that was picking up some wild boars to skin and sell at the open market. However, they weren't the only ones that were hunting for meat. As they were looking for the boars in the area, the wolf was looking for them, having developed a taste in human flesh as its preference. The man managed to escape with his life, only taking some damage and losing an eye in the process of running away. After Sabin was given a rough idea of where the wolf was located, he decided to head on out.

"Phew..... this thing leaves its droppings all over the place. Doesn't it know that it'll be easy to track by some predator if it does things like that?"

There is also the case that the creature thinks that it's the top of the food chain in the Reim forest, so there would be no other creature that's looking for it. It showed a lot about the confidence of the wolf, but with it being five meters tall, the creature itself was a freak of nature that Sabin had to be careful with. However, with Sabin having the skills of a world-renown tracker at such a young age, it wasn't hard to find out the location of where the creature was.

707/1000

wolf
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sabin on 11/10/21, 04:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Upon actually coming in contact with the creature, Sabin felt that it was a little bit troublesome upon seeing that there was no sort of exaggeration when it came to the size and potential strength of the being. There was also the green hue that was emitting from its mouth and scars that gave off an eerie sensation that there was more to this wolf than meets the eye. But either way, Sabin had to stop this creature here if he wanted to prevent any more casualties.

Taking out his swarm bow and feeding magic into it, Sabin created four arrows and fired off in the direction of the creature with call of the hoard. The animation magic arrows locked onto the wolf as it tried to maneuver evasively of the arrows and fired off its own sort of blast in the form of pestilent roar. After that, the wolf would run at C-tier speeds in order to try to bite Sabin. However, with Sabin activating his slime time belt's activation covered himself in slime before throwing a basic counter punch turned into ability damage to the wolf trying to bite him.

"Sorry, but I'm not on the menu."

The attack did B-tier damage.

Spoiler:

100/120 magoi

900/1000

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

As they continued to struggle with Sabin's slime time-infused limb and the biting strength of the wolf trying to break through, they were both evenly matched due to them both being Btier in ability damage. However, the wolf miscalculated as the animation magic passive kicked in with the arrows persisting after Sabin released the spell and heading on back over to the target in question while it was focused on Sabin. In total, that was about four C ranks of damage stabbing into the wolf as it whimpered and immediately let go after realizing it was hit.

After making a few more sounds, the wolf tumbled down and succumbed to its wounds.

Breathing rather heavily, Sabin grabbed the wolf and prepared it to return it home for free.

1000/1000 wc

magic passive and  profession
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum