Silent Sands | Part Three: Endless [DE]

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

His eyes would roll back, flickering flowers in the winds struggling to find their way home. As madness would knit a net around his brain he could only try to process all the experiences that were flowing into him. Such depth of emotion, was it okay for one to feel such a way, was it really so shaking it felt as if the world would crumble? Murals of mundane, magnificent, and maleficent lives. It felt like a million years but in no time at all the ringing sound of a voice. and gentle waves would bring him forward. Now back to his senses he needed to get a grip on reality around him,.

First was the voice calling out to him. It was the main anchor, then the grain in the wood, the smell of the water. Was this realm really what she said, was this the works of the dark magic which griped the land. Either way it began to entice him. he would mumble "the drowning feels like continues, but only in my head.."

His voice was weak and faded, but life would return to his face, well the best it could for a diseased man. He hoped this ride would be over before he was tempted more.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Down the unrelenting river…
Saman would smile to see that he finally seemed to be stable, at least for the moment. Hearing his words she would pull out a wand of black mahogoney before placing her free hand on his cheek. She would whisper something he could not quite catch as the plague knight felt a soothing sensation flow through his body. It was something with warmth, like sitting next to a fire or drinking a hot soup. He would feel himself become dry as steam wafts from his body. “There, so you wont become sick” she says.

The ship rocks heavily as it runs upon land before stopping. In front of the vessel they had been riding in was a large line of people all in various state, some rotted corpses, others knights with spears or arrows riddling their body and some that looked perfectly fine on the outside. It was unclear at the moment where the crowd was heading to.

Outside the endless crypt…
Kebe would look up at the man that was in front of her. She did not know if she liked this man or not but Tai-shi seemed to be his friend so that was good enough for her. She would nod at him as she continued to hold onto the general. “I am Kebe.” Was all she would say as she still seemed a bit scared from everything that she has seen in this city.

Asha would smile leading them to a door that was further in the area they were in. The door would lead to a staircase. “Please follow me my lord and his general” she said paying no attention to Kebe, the girl was not important to her cause here.

A quiet fish market…
The two jackals that were attacking his companions would succeed in their attacks as they dig their teeth into the soft tissue of the necks of his friends. He would feel a warmth on his face as blood sprays out from his companions.
Quickly this warm sensation would be replaced with a deep, painful burning that covered his face and part of his chest as the ball of acid hits him and splatters against his face. He would quickly lose his vision as the acid eats at his flesh. He would have a few quick moments left but it seemed clear to him that he was about to pass into the grasp of Death.

NPCs:
Enemies:
Notes:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

"It seems no matter where I go I face nightmares..." even with the warming magic he felt as if his body held no life, well besides the hundreds of diseases living in him. The crowd marching with disheveled harmony, random steps seemingly in unison. Where were they heading? The dead before Casrare only reminded him of the people from his home, the knights of Sasan. He had no choice but to follow as he didn't wanna risk falling in the water. He would stay on the boat for now, but how long until he found himself at the pillar? Where they even heading in the right direction.

He had the bird, but was now the time to use it? He wasn't sure how well it would work here even. For now, he was just going to follow the stream of bodies. He would stare at Saman with cat-like eyes, wide with wonder he would simply ask "How far past here is our goal? We need to return to Kamal soon."

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Being foolish Ghost and his card pieces were caught by surprise. Now that was a surprise. As all three beast attacked them with power of the melee. Using his Essence Of Dawn Apollo he would be able to catch all three at once. As when he was attacked it poured on the ground. This was what just got them the win in round one of this new fight. He would be barley standing as he looked around. He was in pure pain. As he looked around to see both of his team mates nearly dead. Ghost would get really angry as he started to scream.
"No not today we still have so much to do. We will not fell coming this far."
Taking his Stave he would start to glow with holy magic.
pure hearts of gold, hearts of new hearts of old

Soon Enough his holy magic would take place. As a bright Light came about. As the three start to get healed. Mya and Moka eyes would open back up. As they were healed as was Ghost wounds. As he would then say. "Damn it all,how did we end up in such a mess. Who is this guy?What is this place? I just want to go home." As Maya slowly stood up leaning on her weapon she would pat him on the back. "We do not have one so cheer up OK."

Spoiler:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos and Tai-Shi followed behind the woman. There still was a chance they would be betrayed, and the dark king had to be mindful of that scenario. Tai-Shi also wouldn't be able to trust the stranger either, given that he had no information on her and didn’t know the full extent of the danger she posed. His master may have made a deal with her, but that didn’t mean the dark general had to trust her. He had to be ready to back-up his master, while also making sure the little girl stayed out of danger.

“Of course,” the magician said, casting a side glance toward Tai-Shi who nodded.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Saman would shrug to this answer as she was not certain, she was not even aware of what he was talking about as she had been in this fog the whole time in a daze unlike her brother. “I am sure we will get there soon, we just need to get through this crowd.” As soon as she said that the crowd that surrounded them would part was creating a path for them.  This Path would lead to a cloaked figure who was holding a set of scales in one hand and a long blade that would seem familiar to the sassanid.

Once the duo gets closer they judge of the afterlife would speak, “I have been waiting for you Casrare, the boy who believes that he is better than the age old ways of the Sassan.” This voice was also familiar, a sense of superiority and righteousness clear in the tone of the man. “Just look around, all of those around you are here because of greed. Greed is all consuming and evil in this world. You wanted to see the world yourself, well here it is. This is the freedom that you always wanted. It will always lead to death and everlasting suffering and pain. You have experienced the greed of all these people for yourself, the pain they go through and the pain they inflict on others. Do you believe these words to be false?” The figure would stare at the knight, his face hidden in a cloak of darkness.

Above in the looming tower…
At the end of the stairs they would find themselves entering a tower that would normally show a view of the city beneath. The view would be blocked by the eternal fog, yet they would see something else instead. There was a large amount of black rukh in the air, being a magician and how high up they were, the king of shadows would see the fluttering birds all around, created by the darkness.

Asha would smile at the site trying to contain her exciting before turning to the king and throwing her hands in the air, “This! This is what I want, chaos! Enough to flood this earth with these beautiful black rukh of ours!” She would lower her hands before speaking again. “Go down there and create more chaos in order to generate more rukh please my king. As you know there are those wanting to end this darkness. Stop them or even try to get them on our side. I am aware that there is another of the freed there, the slaver Hyperion. He may help sew more chaos in this festering city.” After saying this she would have some of the black rukh fly into Adra as she casts a silent spell. “Here this will activate when you are done. It is the gift I have promised. If you fail it will just fade away but if you succeed, even by a fraction then you shall become ageless. Please do well King of Shadows.” With this the woman known as Asha would walk off the tower vanishing into the fog.

A quiet fish market…
Somehow the man known as ghost managed to take out the attacking creatures before he collapsed. As he was dying he had managed just barely to bring him and his companions back to life. No matter how unlikely it seemed he had managed to cheat death this time, however his face would be scarred by the acid.

They would see that the man was gone and that all that remain was the obelisk he was heading towards just a few moments ago.

NPCs:

Notes:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked around he would have a smile on his face. As he put his right hand over it. Slowly feeling the newly fresh scar he now has over his fave. It could be easily fixed with a new body after all he is a magician. But as he looked down he would pick up the orb. Looking over at the obelisk. It seems his team has done well to make it this far thus far. But would they even be one of the few to make it to the end. He would lick his lips as he wonder upon that very notion. Soon enough he would walk towards the obelisk. As he would look upon it. He would take the orb to place it on it or in it. He would play around with it until a reaction came about. Just as he did that. His two knights would be talking with each other.

As Moka would say to Mya who would be getting up. "It seems his majesty has saved us. Even in his weaken state he saved us. We need to do better to protect him." Mya would shake her head in a yes notion as she would say. "Yeah I agree he is still fighting when he needs to rest. On that note that robe person. I have seen that sign before. I will warn his majesty soon as I get a chance." Just then he Ghost would step back as to watch to see what would happen next.

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the path began to open up his heart would only begin to weigh more. Worry swirled in his chest, nesting alongside caution and interest. As his amber eyes would begin to light up, was it fear or respect? He couldn't tell since they were so ingrained as one within his own rearing with the Sasan Knights. "So I really have found myself amongst the dead.... he would mutter to himself.

So many knights had perished in the crusades, whether he left on his own or was sent out people were being forced to leave after so long. As the voice spoke, he held still his breath even seeming to stop. There was truth to the cruelties he spoke off, the more he saw the world the more Sasan seemed right.

"I believe your words true.." he would say with defeat in his voice. As this dread poured into his face, he would stare at the figure to speak once more "But shouldn't that be for my eyes to witness? I see anguish, sin, and kindness, I see intentions of all kinds shaping the world I see. I see I am tainted now, their words true or false the world has taken me and each time I escape its' maw it grabs me right back up. Yet, as this fear rattles my bones, I feel another quiver of emotion knocking on the door of my mind. For anger is calling, he is roaring for me to answer. For how many have felt pain simply because the choice was made for them? We should fight for ourselves, rule ourselves, think for ourselves. For one to do all, like Xerxes, like the Lord, that is more a greed than any! I may be drenched in vile stenches and miasmas from the world I touch, but it shall be my hand and my eyes that tell for myself, for if I too am greedy it is for freedom!

The fire that stood behind those orange orbs would hold, with shining wobbling fear in those eyes as well. He did no good at masking it, he could change his body but not quite his heart. Maybe this was a death wish, yet walking amongst the dead only made the young boy felt compelled. He was growing up in a world in which nothing but his own actions seemed to make any sense.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A low and sinister laugh would feel the air as Casrare speaks “You think people have control over their own lives? You think people can think and rule themselves? These are the thoughts of a child who knows nothing about the world.” The man would knock his hood off showing the face all too familiar with him, the face of his king. “Take it from a familiar face. People are slaves to the fate of this world. Chained to a path that is preordained for people that you cant escape. The greedy and the rich are where they are because of fate. The poor and abused are there because of fate. We are all slaves to fate and you are a full if you think otherwise. This is the world you wanted to see child, this is the truth of this world.” The low laugh would fill the area once again as Xerxes face breaks into an uncharacteristically large smile.

After Asha leaves the king of shadows Adra is able to sense the direction of the 3 remaining magical constructs that were making the fog. This was due to the magic that Asha used on Adrastos. This was another gift to help the King find where the others may be.

However, before Adrastos could do anything else he would feel pain course through his body as he goes through a rapid change. His skin would crease and wrinkle, loosening on his flesh, his bones becoming frail and brittle as his back becomes a bit hunched and one of his eyes sag a little. To the general he would look the same but in the reflective walls of the tower Adrastos would see himself as an old, shriveled, decrepit man. To the king he was now a husk of his former self.

A quiet fish market…
As soon as the orb was in the obelisk it would shatter and fall at the magician’s feet. He had singlehandedly made it to the 2nd obelisk and destroyed it. He and his knights would see fresh tracks heading off into the fog. If he followed these tracks it would lead him to the general area of the next obelisk that he would need to find. It would be up to him to search for the obelisk once he got to the area.

NPCs:

Notes:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on the obelisk would be no more. As Moka and Mya would cheer in the back of him. As Ghost himself would be as happy as a camper. With a smile on his face he would look on a head of himself. As he saw the fog in front of him. Ghost would start to check his body over. After he healed himself and his knights. He would then say to them. "Ok we not doing too bad. But still there must be more. As the fog is still around. On that note if yall look closer at the ground. Then well that robe wearing spider member took off or whatever. We need to go after them. Now then let's go you two. We must put a stop to this madness." Just as he said that he would walk off into the fog. Keeping his head up to stay on point from attacks. Just as Moka his Ace and Mya his Jack would fellow behind him.

Ghost would look on with pride has he had many questions that needed answering. As he looked at his hands. He wonder what would happen next. As he looked back up Mya would grab hold of it as he looked down at her. He would smile. As she would then turn to Moka and stick her tongue out at her. As Moka rolled her eyes she would quietly say "Baby."

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Dark Rukh in Casrare's heart would begin to flutter. All sides of the world, wanting to serve some cause but none offered true freedom. People needed some protection, but they were having their lives ordained, did they not all share the world? His tongue-flicked acidic words out to the voice. "Those are always the words of strong, leaving the weak as their bricks. But they are the foundation, they are the fathers and mother of the future generation."

For the first time in his journey, he felt a bit of boldness. His knees buckled into a doe-like stance, his body's strength failed him yet his will urged against fate. His torn silken clothes would flutter off him as his diseased form shifted with a patched work of dancing wounds, painted skin of green, purple and black from bruising and hemorrhaging. He could not escape fear, but he could face it. Through it all he was living, this was his choice.

He had made friends, he had seen how the downtrodden could take power for right and for wrong, but the power to make said the choice was up to them. Pushing to stand tall he would rise in body and voice. "Children grow to plant the grass of tomorrow and make the chains of the future, if this is the world then I shall give chains unto the people. Ay, I fear each day that may come but I won't let someone guide me in it, this is my heart and my path to face. Through countless hearts, no one is the same, and for some those chains shall break. Fate holds no place in my heart, I reject any notion that my path is any but my own. "

Through his beaten ramblings he would shuffle amongst the shore, staring deep at the ghastly ruler. He held his heart true, if he died so beat it. He would live as himself, he would flee and get Kamal's sister to safety. He would be a nightmare if he needed, to break those who held the chains. He felt something deeper, the crystal in his pocket beckoning him. Yet, he didn't felt quite right, he had a pillar to find, and a fear to fight.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“So you have chosen to fight against fate and make your own path. It will be harder than you expect child but so be it.” At this he would step aside opening the path for the knight. As soon as he steps past the King of Sassan the world around him would begin to fade as he finds himself and Saman in the city once again, however much farther away then when they had once started.

Before the aged Adrastos could do anything another travesty would happen as the tower begin to shake violently. Soon the tower would collapse almost immediately underneath the group’s feet. It was uncertain if it fell do to a fault in the construction or if it was from years of bearing the elements or if it was just from some other force wanting to destroy the tower. They would fall if they don’t do anything to stop it or slow  their descent. If they did nothing then they would meet the ground rather quickly.

NPCs:

Notes:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The dark king staggered, his body folding in on itself as pain shot through his entire being. He grabbed the edge of a nearby table, his knuckles turning ghostly white, while his general hovered in confusion. The pain eventually subsided, but something didn’t feel quite right to the blue magician as he straightened himself. Tried to straighten himself. Adrastos found that he couldn’t, his joints creaked and his back screamed in its hunched position. His skin was saggy, muscles were simply weaker. His silver eyes gazed into the face of someone more ancient than he, whose face sagged where lines formed ravines into his flesh, and hair hung in oily strings from his head. However, this old man would look at Adrastos with the same neutral expression and mimic the slightest tilt of his head. The old man’s eyes went from cold hatred to disgusted shock.

Adrastos realized that he was looking at himself.

Smash!

The old man shattered into pieces. Warm blood trickled down the blue magician’s hands as his body began to shudder. “What did that woman do to me?” He stared at his bleeding hands, his wrinkled boney fingers. “Turning me into this… horrid abomination of frailty?”

Tai-Shi raised a brow. “You look no different to me,” he said, perplexed by the words his master mumbled. The dark king gripped the hilt of his sword. “Don’t lie to” His words stopped as the tower began to crumble beneath their feet. Adrastos cursed under his breath, unwinding the magic carpet and feeding it his magoi to catch him, the girl, and his general so they would not fall to their potential deaths.

“Let’s just… get this over with,” Adrastos muttered before heading in the direction of the nearest obelisk.

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the nightmare would find itself dispelled the knight couldn't help but find himself dissatisfied. Yet this contempt would be held back, as he felt as if there was more for him to overcome. With the dark shard in his pocket, and a heart filled with confusion and conviction he would continue into the ghost town of Zahid, he couldn't find words at the moment. A weak nod of his head would beckon Saman to follow him further across the sand-grey brick. He wasn't sure what wisdom, or comfort he could bring. He knew they needed to return to Kamal, but they had a goal as well. He would venture in further, meekly hoping to see what other secrets Zahid hid.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Saman would look astonish as the King and everyone around her disappears and returns to the fog that surrounded them. “Wow that was interesting” she says not fully understanding what happened since she was not aware of who the king was that was before them. She would stay close to Casare skipping as they move on.

Keb Would scream as she falls just to be quickly saved by the man who the general seemed to trust and respect. She would begin to warm up to the man after this moment as they fly to the nearest Obelisk which would turn out to be the same that the other two in the area where heading to.

Notes:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum