Silent Sands | Part One: Fragile

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Menat’s rage didn’t subside simply from the fact that her challenge had gone unanswered. The only thing that did subside was her raging floral tendrils that had burst through the earth around her with her fury. Some several meters away came the impact of something large slamming into the ground. When the dust had settled enough for Menat to get a clear view she found the source to be none other than her mother, garbed in the power of her djinn, missing an arm and covered in blood. The young princess tried to convince herself it was nothing more than another trick being played on her by whoever was stupid enough to show her the visions of her siblings’ deaths.

Yet that didn’t prove to be nearly enough as she found herself reacting to the sight of her false mother being impaled by three shadowed blades, her life ended. She hadn’t even been aware she had began to grow. It was only as she noticed things getting lower than her line of sight that she realized what was happening. She had known of her ability to produce forests with the aide of her own body yet she had never thought to internalize that growth in herself before. Finally halting at 40m in height she found herself towering over the entire village, her eyes remained locked on the shadowy figures that had ended her false mother. It was slow-going, her size clearly something she had yet to grow accustomed to, but a single foot was moved to smash down atop the trio.

Magoi: 320/360
Stamina: 175/175

Notes: Using Spriggan King ability to grow to 40m at the cost of 40 magoi

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

United Forces…
“Look at you, still using logic to make sense of everything. Still not letting loose and staying strict. Did my death prove nothing to you” The voice said as one of the two figures stepped out of the fog. It was the former KC that had fallen into depravity, Yakuro, the man who died by noir’s hands. He would grin to the woman as if they were long time friends finally reunited. “Still clinging to your intelligence and belief of what is right, how many more will die because of your naivety.” As he says this noir would be able to see a large gaping hole in his chest from here her weapon had pierced him all those years ago.

The second figure would appear, Imhotep the slaver. He would look just like he did in the dream just a little bit older. “It has been a while since we have seen each other my pet. The one who ran away from me way back when. Come back to your master now my pet. You know how much I hate to rough up my possessions.”

On the edge of a forest…
In response to the princess’s new found size, one of the figures would grow to the exact same height as menat and blocks her attack at the other figures. Soon the dark shadows that enveloped the figures would fade away. The first was a small girl probably 14 or so. The second was an older version of the first, maybe a sister or aunt. The third, who was currently a giant, was a person made of trees and plants, a person of nature. These were the three versions of menat at each three stages of her life so far.

The child menat would look at the original with a look of innocence back when menat still had some. “Is this not what we had wanted? Is this not what we had desired for since we were young?” her question would echo as she moves in front of the face of the giant princess.
NPCs:

Notes:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Diana would confirm Noirs words. 'Why couldn't she just say that in the first place?' That must have been what he experienced... now that he was ready for it.... the familiar laughter wasn't heart-stopping. Now that the laughter's voice had revealed itself... Eight would feel the pain in his leg without being able to feel his leg, but a second sensation crossed his chest. Touching his chest, he would recall the recent nightmare where so many blades would dig into his thoracic cavity. Looking down and touching, he could see the scars... was it just a nightmare?

He would kneel down on his unaffected leg, gripping his chest. As he falls over, Manaka comes to his side to support him, getting him upright, so they can be eye to eye. While Diana stand directly behind the pair, and Sasuke as the vanguard. Diana preparing her sickle-like wand as Sasuke unsheathes a katana. It was clearly that the pair were both bad news, doubly so while Hyperion was out of commission. Everyone was carefully on guard, except for the smallest of the four who would stick her tongue out making a face at the strangers.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir only stared at the blue haired man who made his entrance through the fog, not bothering to even answer. Well, there was nothing wrong in using logic. Not only that, his death wasn't something that she did based on logic. It was a hand slip, a trick created from her other side, Rion. For years she felt the guilt, but she wasn't foolish enough to believe that this man had come back to life. Especially when she knew he was formed by using a magic that could access her memory. The gaping hole on his chest was more than enough to be a solid prove that he was dead long time ago.

Although... she was worried about Hyperion. The man knelt down like he was experiencing a panic attack and the magician didn't need a long time to figure out that that man who appeared alongside with the nightmare Yakuroro, was something formed from Hyperion's nightmare. As strange as it would sound, the black haired magician would find the former slave master to be more annoying that Yakuroro's existence. She wasn't fond of slave masters after all... and the way he made Hyperion to succumb into his own fear and past trauma just made it clear to Noir that the man did a great job as a slave master.

However, she couldn't just tell Hyperion to calm down. Real or not, the man was affected by it. They both shared a past as a slave... Noir wasn't good at comforting someone but she would kneel in front of Hyperion before giving him a hug, squeezing his body. "The nightmare will fade soon... I promise."

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

The rampaging Spriggan’s attempt to stomp the figures veiled in darkness for the murder of her fake mother was met with extreme resistance. It seemed one of them had matched her growth, taking hold of her foot and stopping her before she could smash the trio flat. The shadows seemed to bleed away only to shift Menat’s fury to a hybrid of fear and confusion. Before her stood, clearly, three representations of herself at varying stages of her life. Her attack had been stopped by her “current self”, a Spriggan just the same as she appeared to be.

The silence was heavy and thick as her gargantuan size reduced meter by meter until the Princess was once more her normal size, now standing in the palm of her gigantic double. She had so many questions and as if on cue youngest version of “herself” had seemingly shifted locations from her spot at ground level to standing directly before the real Menat in the giant’s palm. “WHAT?! How is this what I’ve always wanted?” Menat couldn’t believe what her “younger self” had asked her. If this wasn’t what she had wanted for so long. “Of course this isn’t what I wanted! I wanted to be with my family, with my mother. How could you ever think I’d want to be the one to cut their lives down?”

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

United Forces…
The blue haired King’s Candidate would laugh at the woman’s attempt at ignoring his presence as well as her comment at the end. "Just because you are aware of the magic does not mean that you are immune to your fears. Everyone is susceptible to their emotions, you should know that since your emotions are the main reason for my death. I mean why would I appear if you did not still have some fears hidden deep inside you?” He would grip his staff prepared to fight the dark hair woman.

Imho would smile as he saunters towards the psychologically weakened Hyperion. “I see that the slave has come back to his master. This new body is a good suit for a slimy, slippering creature such as you. Don’t you ever get tired of running away my little pet? Running from me, running from what you and your family are. What else are you running from my little Hyperion?” The slaver would brandish a whip as several slaves begin to emerge around him, all familiar faces from his past as a slave.

On the edge of a forest…
The youngest would continue to smile at the original as the middle menat would speak. “All children at one time want to be like their parents or strong enough to help them. Did we not become older in order to do these things? This is where your future will most likely take us. While there is other paths this is the one where we can become stronger than mother, strong enough to protect everyone, well most everyone. It is a child’s dream to think that there wont be sacrifices. What you saw was yourself killing our mother and family but that is more of a metaphor than what could happen. Your determination to become stronger will bring ruin to your family and country so it is the same as killing them yourself. Just look as us, each time we change we become less and less of a person. Do you really think that us getting stronger wont hurt our family.” The versions of the menat would continue to talk to her trying to use her fear of losing her family and country.

NPCs:

Notes:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir's embrace and words grounded him in reality. Imhotep was merely an illusion... these thoughts were able to give him a pillar of strength to come to his senses. Manaka would stand by his leg, whose phermones would interrupt his overwhelming fear. Being completely knocked back to his senses, he is able to shift his weight on to the blanche-haired girl. Manaka would glance back up at her master with a second wind on her face as she felt Hyperion recomposing himself.

Hyperion still could not use his leg, putting his weight on Manaka in its stead. Still feeling the burning sensation deep inside his ribs. Diana reassessed the situation once more, trying to verify that these two targets were both constructs of nightmare magic. Sasuke would reposition himself to separate from the group to attack from another angle, splitting from thr group. The katanas point would drag through the terrain, leaving behind a trail.

"I know the difference now. And I have been a fool once to allow a spectre of my past still rule over me. I have already escaped once, now I will break your grasp once and for all... then I will come for your life, Imhotep."

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed Hyperion had snapped himself back to the reality and the magician would stop hugging the man. She stood up before turning to face Yakuroro, with an unwavering determination. "I've overcome one of my fears before and I will overcome the other too." She finally answered the blue haired man as she recalled how she would overcome her fear at the dungeon. It was the day she was able to gain Dantalion's blessing in the form of Djinn power. "Besides... this Staff of Storm is a reminder for me, not a single day I would forget the day you were killed by my hands." The way Noir said that certain word implied that she wasn't the one who did it, rather... it was the other side of her, the more sinister side of herself.

The magician would notice that Yakuroro was holding the same staff that she had within her grip at the moment, signaling that he was ready to fight. But the girl didn't think it was the time yet, but she would be ready to defend the group if the enemy initiate the attack. "But tell me, I wonder why such a proud man like you..." Then she would shift her gaze to Imhotep, "And you, perhaps... are okay to be used by someone else like this. Have both of you sunk that low even in your death?" Her gaze was calm, but her words were filled with poison and her tone was filled with mockery. "Ah, pardon me, I was wrong. Both of you were made from a simple magic after all. A fake." She would end her words as she stared at both of the men, never even take her eyes off. Well, she wanted to know their reaction after she tried what Shousui taught to her.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

The youngest version of Menta finished speaking with a smile as the “older” version took up the conversation. She questioned if “they” hadn’t become older in order to be as strong or even stronger than her parents in the first place. “You’re wrong! You can’t be me if you don’t remember my dreams back then!” She herself could still remember her strongest desires from those days. Her greatest dream at the time had been to be able to reunite with her parents and travel all over the world with them on all sorts of adventures. She had felt so small, so young at that point in her life that she felt it had been a hopeless dream until her father’s shard broke on her in her sleep.

Yet the older manifestation of herself continued to lecture her. It was supposedly the path she was most able to become stronger than her mother and able to protect everyone. But Menat couldn’t agree. She couldn’t see how killing her entire family would lead her to being able to protect them. Regardless of how little sense that made to her it was elaborated on that the visage of the trio murdering her false family was a metaphor to represent how her growth would destroy her loved ones and even the country her mother had worked so hard to establish. The phantom sensation of Menat’s jaw clenching tight turned into a sense of heavy weight pressing on her shoulders and her throat swallowing dryly. They did have one valid point. She was becoming less and less like her family on a physical level with each stage of her growth.

The possibly of her siblings fearing her new appearance had been such a fear for the princess herself that it had kept her from returning to her family immediately after she had claimed Ipos. She remained silent, contemplating once again as she often did how much of an actual benefit her new Spriggan body really was for her. She knew those crystals could perform amazing feats given how one had turned her into a teenager overnight and often wondered if they would be able to help make her more like her family once again. A Fanalis once more. She had collected several since starting her life as an adventurer and knew she could spare at least one.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

United Forces…
The blue haired magician would let out a laugh at this. “You are trying rile up a spell made by your own nightmare and memories. Do you really think I would be bothered about nor being real and just a construct made by someone else? I am happy just to torment you and have the chance to knock you off your high horse. Now enough talk” At this he would raise his staff of storms and the wind would pick up in a 10 meter radius around him as a tornado filled with electricity forms around the magician affecting noir and Hyperion’s group.

Yakuro would not talk again and instead use this as a time to attack. He would feed magoi into his whip which would surround it with electricity be fore cracking it, sending the end of the whip straight at Hyperion. “This is what I am excited about. I get to see how my little pet fights now.” His slaves were sticking close to him not taking any action at the moment. They all seemed unaffected by the tornado form Yaku

On the edge of a forest…
The oldest menat, the current one, would speak now knowing her fears. “Yes that is also another thing you have clearly not taking much thought of. How would your family feel seeing that you have cast aside what you once were.” At this he three would become one, merging into the plant based merr. “You are basically a stranger to your family now. How long has it even been since you last saw your siblings that you claim to love so much?” This menat would say as they focus on the fears that are emerging in menat as they speak.

NPCs:

Notes:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"No, you won't." Noir said calmly, her eyes would be staring right towards Yakuroro's eyes. 'At the end, I wasn't sure about what kind of man he was... But he was darker, as if everything about him was pitch black.'

The moment Yakuroro raised him staff, Noir would be ready for whatever he would send towards them. She would notice the similar magic being created from the Staff of Storm. Since she was wielding one as well, she could tell what kind of attack that she would need to deal with. As she pointed her staff upward, she would create a 2m dome made out of crystal magic that would cover and protect the entire group before scaling it one time so it can withstand attacks from both Yakuroro and the slaver.

The moment her dome shattered because of the attacks, Noir would be ready with another spell as she drew a circle with her staff. Both of the enemies would notice a cone shaped vapor coming towards them as Noir attempted to send the 'nightmare fog' away with the hot wind.

After that the magician would cast Draco Saltatio, creating an ice dragon that she would put in front of the group, just in case.

Magoi: 470/570
Stamina: 260/260

Battle notes:

Skills:

Items:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion watches Noir and orders his people.
Diana shoots through the broken crystal shards with her excellent vision and light rifle.
Manaka summons chains through the deceptive darts.
Sasuke uses the Heqet.

The slaver would shift his weight from his blanche-haired servant, to balance himself onto a single leg, glancing to see what their guide Kamal was upto during the battle. Then turning his attention to Noirs nightmare to see what it was that she feared, and admiring her resolution in the face of her terrors.

The now composed slaver would snap his fingers in sync to the breaking of the crystal dome, signaling his slave, mercenary and ally to all attack in unison. Diana would immediately draw the wooden rifle with a golden barrel tip. Using her expert vision to look through the relective shards of crystal magic the broke away before they disappated. Seeing a cracked, rotated and multiple times reflected image, Diana would sustain two magic shots shooting back to back in randomly off directions. Each shot would ricochet off of crystals, as each piece of crystal magic would return to the flow, as they would ultimately reach Imhotep.

Manaka, seeing that her master had regained her senses, grabbed and actived the rope darts know as the Deceptive Darts, infused with a magic circle of Perfect Illusion magic. Summoning a pair of Perfect Illusion B-tier rope darts that moved to according to her will, then extending them to each restrain a slave of Imhoteps, looking to Hyperion thinking he wpuld be proud, since she resembled a slaver herself, just like him.

Sasuke was completely disjointed from his allies and would come around with a katar-shield hybrid. Striking immediately with a make-shift Tiger's Claws from the katar to strike a different slave to double attack a leg, paralyzing and then injuring the lower extremiity.

-15 Magoi Light Rifle Used and Sustained
-10 Deceptive Darts Used
Tiger Claws Ability Used
Magoi: 445/470

Name: Diana
Tier: A
Damage Required to Defeat: A
Description: A mage of the Solari Sect, a small religious order in Reim. A 5'5 tall albino woman, her skin and hair white from the lack of pigment. She's typically wearing silver armor pieces, covering portions of her frame. Using an oddly-curved rod, with a second as a back up.
Weapons:

Type: Curved Exotic Blade Staff.
Material: Silver
Appearance: A silver blade with a handle, but it's actually a staff. It's 1m long total.

Type: Curved Exotic Blade Staff.
Material: Silver
Appearance: A silver blade with a handle, but it's actually a staff. It's 1m long total.

Traits:
Trait Name: Exceptional Sight
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must be Human
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect:The character can now see with perfect focus at ranges well past normal range.

Trait Name: Exceptional Hearing
Trait Tier: B
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect:The character can now hear at far ranges and very quiet noises.

Trait Name: Exceptional Smelling
Trait Tier: B
Trait Effect:The character can now distinguish people's general feelings from their scent and able to identify things via smell.

Silent Sands | Part One: Fragile - Page 2 Pedersoli-kentucky-rifle-percussion-32-45-50-cal-s.213
Name:Light Rifle
Tier:B
Type:Rifle
Magic Type:Light
Appearance: A woodstock rifle with gold for the metal. A White magic circle is engraved into the wood buttstock. THe Rifle is 1.27 meters long. The barrel is a ¾ the size of the full length. It fires a .45 caliber steel ball when combined with gun powered. It is a single action rifle, and fires one round at a time.
Function:

• -When magoi is fed into the rifle, a beam of Light magic fires out the barrel in a .45 caliber sized sphere. When meeting an object with a beam will deal B tier Light damage to whatever it hits. It has a maximum range of 100 meters.
    Cost 10/5 magoi

Silent Sands | Part One: Fragile - Page 2 D99f3a3d7b4b2edee034ffb2508904fb
Name: Manaka
Tier: C-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: C-tier
Description: A young girl who believes she will be the strongest one day. Manaka respecting her older sister wishes to make things easier on her but she lacks guidance and disciple for power. The naive girl who has managed to gain physical strength from minor body training has yet to see a further path. Wishing to find the path to become the strongest the girl with snow-white hair pushes forward.
Weapons: None, C-tier damage with basic strikes
Traits:
Spoiler:

Silent Sands | Part One: Fragile - Page 2 6e797670d55ff013710cf9f4d61ab83f
Name: Deceptive Darts
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic Rope Darts
Magic Type: Perfect Illusion
Appearance: A pair of rope darts one of which is infused with the power of illusion magic. With the rope darts splitting their durability magic each B-tier in durability. With the long, tightly woven cord 40m long attaches to the 28cm blades on each end. The dominant handed dart is the one with the magic symbol.
Function:

• Doubled Darts- By paying 10 magoi | 5 to sustain the user creates two B-tier rope darts which each can be freely controlled within their 40m length. Lasting four posts they are destroyed upon dealing damage.

• Lying WeaponPassive- When the magic function or magic spells are used the weapon produces an illusionary symbol on the other dart, allowing the user to hide or change hands concealing the real magic weapon.

Name: Sasuke Uzumaki
Tier: A-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier
Description: A ninja trained in the arts of stealth, explosives, and ninjutsu from the Kogata. Wielding dual Katanas they carrying satchels with equipment hidden under their normal haoris. Underneath they can switch into navy blue ninja garb covering their appearance, the clan symbol is on their back.
Weapons:  A-tier Twin Katanas, smoke bombs, kunais
Traits:
Impersonation
A Tier
Able to blend in as a member from any clan in Kina or Kou, through physical actions, pretending for several days at a time without a problem, if the act is held long enough, it is able to deceive certain clairvoyance spells, if it makes sense. Can be instantly uncovered by any investigation traits higher than B-tier or can be uncovered after 3 posts by investigation and sensory traits at B-tier, or the clan leader of the clan impersonated.

Hidden Signals
B-Tier
By using overt body language and actions, Sasuke can communicate one way to Kogatan spies watching without making people suspicious of his action as he is able to do it discreetly.

Sleight of Hand
B-tier
Through years of training, the character has obtained deft hand and finger work allowing them a speed and accuracy with fine motor skills a cut above the average person, to hide items in plain sight within reach. Sasuke can move and hide items on person in an instant.

Abilities:

• Hornet’s Sting: Sasuke bounds forward five metres and strikes a target in their vitals for A tier damage.

• Tiger’s Claws: Sasuke lunges forwards and rips into his target twice with his sword. The first will paralyse a limb and the second will deal C-tier damage on that same limb.

• Alligator's Jaw: Springing forwards, sasuke kicks a target’s weapon away and disarms them before delivering a  slash to deal  B tier damage.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Menat was at a loss as to how she was supposed to feel at this point. It was starting to seem like a constant cycle of fear and anger and she had just fallen back on the “anger” setting. These false manifestations of herself didn’t understand anything at all even if they did play at pretending to be her. Menat knew her family had accepted her new form as a Spriggan without a second’s hesitation and put those fears of hers to rest for good. She had reunited with her family before being requested by her mother to help aid the people of this city after all. She wasn’t sure if the false “Menats” were attempting to play on her past fears but she knew she was angry at them for trying to dig up pointless fears from her past to use against her.

“If you have a point then make it already otherwise end this whole façade already and let me get back to doing what my family asked me to.” She said with a solid voice built upon confidence and certainty.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

United Forces…
The imu KC would take the attack disappearing in a cloud of fog. At this exact moment noir would notice that those around her had disappeared. The air was dry, much drier than it had ever been since she had entered the city. She would notice that the fog around her was gone as if all the moisture in the air had vanished. She would see a familiar face, one she had not seen since she first met the owner, Dantalion. “Hello girl. Still running around in circles I see, not really going anywhere or accomplishing anything.” The djinn would say with a smirk on their face.

Imhotep would whistle and two muscular slaves would jump in front of him taking the damage from the shots from the rifle. However, after the other two members of Hyperion’s party make their moves Hyperion would notice that they are frozen in their tracks. “Keshesheshe, I am so excited that you brought me some fresh new pets little Hyperion.” As he would say this shackles and collars would appear around his three party members. “They will be fun to break and torture.” They would sudden sink to their knees as if pressured by some unseen force. He would also notice that noir and Kamal is no longer near him.

On the edge of a forest…
The Menat illusion would just nod as the original speaks. “Very well. We shall go but we will always continue to exist inside you. Those thoughts of doubts and fears that reside in the depths of your mind. One day you will begin to see that we are right. We are your past present and future.” With they would fade away along with the forest and the corpses of her family. By choosing her words and thoughts carefully Menat was ever to get past this fear of hers. As the fog fades away she would find herself no where near where she started in this nightmare infused illusion.

NPCs:

Notes:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The raven haired magician would find herself alone, nobody in the group was there anymore including the two fake enemies created by the magic. But she could feel the air around her became drier and hotter... this similar feeling would be when she went inside that dungeon. Then she would see a familiar figure, the one that blessed Noir with a power. This would be the second time for the magician to see the actual form on Dantalion herself. Although... the golden eyes magician knew that this too, was a creation from the fog.

"Hello Miss Dantalion." She greeted, playing along. "There's no advantage to hurrying through life, besides... I am taking my sweet time, wisely." Noir would notice a smirk on the Djinn's face, but no smile could be seen on the magician's expression, only the same expressionless face.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The jet haired slave would smirk as he seemingly lost the grasp over his allies. An air of confidence enveloped Hyperion, which showed itself in his postures as the shackles of his mind were unlocked. Bowing his head graciously foe the events that had unfolded before him.

Hyperion could feel the rukh within the fog encroaching closer, only deepening his focus by constrast. His eyes met with his masters. It is only nightmare magic. I can't let my slaves be taken over, and I won't let anything happen to Noir. His final thoughts spilled out into words. "You will regret naming me Eight!"

His hands behind his back would gather magoi to unleash spells of an Ooze Overlord. The rukh was channeled into small spheres that would blend with the slime from his flesh to form a sac worth of eggs. As each egg formed they would fall, his arms extending outward like wings, but the slime magic shed from his hands, forming a webbing of mucus in the shape of a spiders funnel.

The clutch of eggs would free the spiderlings on contact with the floor, freeing themselves from excess slime, defining its arachnoid form with each step. Their eyes would find their target , skittering forth to feast. Each slime spider competing with each other to attack and feast first.

Spiderling Used and Sustained 7 times. 180 Magoi.
Magoi: 350/530 Magoi

Spiderling:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir…
The djinn would just laugh at her master’s reply. “You are taking a bit too much time though aren’t you? Can you really say that you are where you want to be? You attempted a dungeon to claim a djinn and failed, having to rely on the strength of others all the time instead of your own. Also, tell me, how is your search for your family going?” She would speak in a condescending tone as if to purposely rile up her master. She was trying to get the KC to realize her fears and failures instead of just trying to push past them.

Hyperion…
The slave master would watch in amusement as the former slave uses his unique physiology to create these strange spider like creatures. He would use his whips and slaves to combat the spiders but it would not be enough due to the number and strength of them. 4 would be killed in the skirmish but soon one bit into the slaver and then another. Soon the Slaver would be overwhelmed by the spiders before he and his slaves are all evaporated into a cloud of fog. The chains and invisible pressure on his slaves would disappear and they would be seen standing as if the past minutes had never happened to them. At the feet of his spiderlings would be the missing piece of the orange cube that noir had found earlier. Kamal would be seen beside an unconscious noir who was under the affects of the nightmare.

NPCs:

Notes:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Manaka was relieved to see her master had awoken from his slumber, having fully dealt with his nightmares of Imhotep... had he really grown that strong? a new thought had finally come to mind... getting rid of the real Imhotep. But as the thought was born, he took stock of his allies.

Manaka was the first to run to Noir after seeing Hyperion was okay. "Kamal, are you even trying to help us!?" Followed by Hyperion rushing to her aid as Sasuke and Diana brought up the rear.

He knelt down beside her lifeless body. The slaver concerned with Noirs case would use the only healing ability he had access to, in an attempt to help her. Channeling the rukh of his race, he would cup his hand to her mouth as forming a bite size amount of gelatinous food. His other hand would support her head and neck, tilting her head forwatd to feed her the restorative Snack Time, encouraging her to swallow.

Magoi 320

Snack Time:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would let out a sigh as the Djinn laughed at her. Then she walked closer to Dantalion before she sat beside the Djinn. "After I went to Ipos' dungeon, I felt like some part of me was gone." She began to speak, "I had fun with Hyperion though, he was a rather unique person and I can say we had a good adventure. I trusted myself, trusted my comrades. But Ipos' words felt like a cold knife." The girl closed her eyes, but she continued talking. "It made me doubt my own capability and I even doubted why you chose me. I was determined in everything, but after hearing what Ipos' said made me want to just... stay still and take my time, just in case I need to understand something more."

The magician leaned her head on Dantalion's shoulder, as if she wanted to receive some peace. "Do you remember the final task in your own chamber? It was the task to embrace fear. To acknowledged it." She sighed again, softly this time. "I know you are created by a nightmare magic, but hearing your condescending tone made me remember the old time again. I've always known I don't have to let anyone bring me down. I just have to be me. But I brushed it aside, suppressing my real self. However, I'll stay true to myself this time."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir…
The Djinn of Dehydration magic would let loose a small smile as she listened to her master. “You have definitely grown my master. But you still have much to learn in this world.” As she says this the nightmare version of Dantalion would fade away as Noir finds herself being fed by Hyperion the slave master. She would see everyone else in their current party surrounding her, including Kamal the magician.
Hyperion…
Kamal would scoff at the question “Do you think that I wouldn’t if I knew a way of helping? This is magic from something greater than a single magician can do. Whoever is under the magic has to face it themselves it seems.”

At these words Noir would wake up next to Hyperion. Laying at their feet would be the other half of the cube that had dropped when Hyperion defeated Imhotep. The fog that was blocking their escape would clear away revealing a large obelisk that was less then 50 meters away. It would look exactly the same as the one they found earlier except the hole for the key would be cube shaped instead of circular.

Kamal:

Notes:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would agree with what Dantalion said with a nod and suddenly the Djinn disappeared in a blink of an eye. However...the situation that she was currently in was... rather a strange one. She could feel something being fed to her, a slimy jelly kind of stuff that actually made her feel healthier. But she wasn't sure if she should move or not. She would also notice Hyperion, Haku and the rest of the group surrounding her, but with the jelly bun being stuffed into her mouth, she wasn't able to say anything at that moment.

Her golden eyes would notice the other half of the cube that she got earlier. She also noticed the fog disappearing, letting them see their destination clearly, the obelisk. As soon as she was done swallowing the slime, she would show her gratitude to the group. "Thank you for your help." They would be able to notice something different from Noir, as if the girl was back from somewhere, more determined than she ever was. The magician would also make her way to take the other half of the cube and handed it to Kamal, "With this, the cube will be complete I guess. Our destination is also nearby. Let's move forward."

If they were able to reach the obelisk with no any other obstacles, Noir would insert the 'key' to the hole and she would stand back to let the obelisk do its job.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion would return to grab the cube half of a cube and join it with Noirs piece of the cube. Making sure to take it instead of Kamal, "I have no reason to trust you yet, Kamal. As far as I can tell the fog hasn't affected you yet."

Hyperion noticed Noir hadn't decided to talk about her experience, trying to help her onto her feet. They would walk to the obelisk as a group and handing the cube back to Noir so she could insert the key to the obelisk.

Everyone stood back to watch, wondering what sort of person could create mahic of this level.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir and  Hyperion…
The magician would just huff at the slimey gentleman’s comment. He did not owe the man an explanation of what he has been through while he was here before. He would take the two halves of the cube fusing them together simply by placing them together before placing the cubed shape key into the obelisk causing it to shatter into pieces in front of their eyes like the ones before. He would look back at them glaring at Hyperion before turning back around and heading towards the location of the final Obelisk.

Kamal:

Notes:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum