You are not connected. Please login or register

Night of Magic: Silent Sands ( Sign Up )

+4
Noir Ecryola
Ghost
Shishi
Solomon's Proxy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Night of Magic: Silent Sands ( Sign Up ) 5d892ab3c2f2a78beb458968f96ff44e

SUMMARY

Far in the tropical deserts, a prospering city-state near the outskirts of Balbadd known as Zahid has been brought under the spell of King Candidate and the leader of the Black Spiders, Remus Roma. Under the dastardly effects of his extreme magic, the inhabitants of the town have been placed into an eternal nightmare. With their worst fears manifesting and the city caught in a cloud of thick, dark fog, a large cloud of black rukh begins to form above.

Only a few locals managed to escape this seemingly never-ending nightmare. Hardly unscathed, they had either gone insane or ended their own suffering. Though a few had managed to reach out to the trading capital, pleading for their help in hopes to gather brave souls who would save their city.
REWARDS

This event will grant the rewards equivalent of an A Tier job along with a Shard of Solomon upon completion.

There may be other rewards such as regular items, NPCs, plot opportunities, unique traits, and so forth. However, no magic items or weapons will be included in this event.
RULES

1. A maximum of six players are able to sign up for this event. Once that threshold has been reached, it will be considered closed. Only one character per player may be entered. Invasions are not allowed under any circumstances.

2. This event is located in its own location near Balbadd. Anyone will be allowed to participate regardless of which board(s) their character is in.

3. There may be combat scenarios so everyone participating is advised to train any abilities and ensure they bring any items they need into their first post. Enemies will be scaled appropriately to the player or group that encounters them.

4. The thread will be death-enabled. Be sure to bring any shards as they will be able to be used to teleport you out of the area. Keep in mind that you will not be allowed back into the thread if you leave.

5. There will be a 48 hour posting period where players may post as much as they wish between themselves in order to converse or interact with the current scene. After this period, a plot post will follow afterwards. Extensions are allowed if asked within this period.

6. Keep in mind that there is a soft cap of 300 words per post. You may go over this amount but please be mindful. Any important notes about any actions or details kept beneath posts is suggested.

7. The sign up for this event will last until all slots are filled or until January 21st.
IMPORTANT THREADS

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yes, me.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

I am in

Noir Ecryola