You are not connected. Please login or register

The Prince's Ascension, and the King's Corruption [Plot/NOM]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The crunching of bone, hammering and scraping of metal, and the screams of a man stuck in torment. It had been months, nearly a year now since the prince of Sasan had been disfigured in the dungeon. It had been one year since the King of Sasan had learned the truth of the world, of Ill Illah, of the djinns true purpose. They were Solomon's chosen people, yet their path was a lie, it had let to his own loss. It had only lead to the elevation of the unworthy, sacrilegious people. The truth to the matter was they were worshiping the wrong god, as no god would let abominations rule and take power over the world. These were also thoughts that deafened Xerxes from the screams of his son.

It had to be done, Leon knew it too. He wasn't much of a contribution with his body mangled and burned. He could only move slowly unless he wished to have agony consume him. It was a painful process, but casting his body with metal and bonding him with the magical sword in which he carried he would be a better warrior, a better prince. As the surgeons, and magicians carried forth with procedure some occasionally glanced back. As the King's rukh had tainted over time, his rejection having become evident as black birds swirled around him.

"GAHHHHHHHHH, AGGHHH THAT DAMNE- UGRAAHGHHHHH BEAST!" Leon would roar as the pain overwhelmed him.

Xerxes spoke ""Hold Steadfast my boy, the operation is reaching its conclusion. Once they break the blackened star you shall be reborn!" His crusades had failed, yet the brought knowledge to him. Giving him a better chance to retake, and remake the world for them and the true humans. It had also caused the name of Sasan to spread as well. With new foes, also came unsavory allies.

Clack Clack Clack! The tapping of a stave would draw his attention, it would draw the attention of his mages. The dark halls of dim candlelight would only show their figure slightly as their approach, but it was not their size nor shape that had caught everyone's attention. The air in the castle tower was never well regulated but now it felt empty. It would tighten their chests, racing their hearts as if they were atop the highest mountains.

"Stop! Who goes there!!, Knights gather, intruder!!" His panic was clear, it was unlike him, but the king didn't feel like himself even, His words struggled to come out. The mages failed to react, as knights and guards from the corner of the tower would rush towards the entrance. How did he get past the guards without a sound? How did none of the knight council notice?

"KyeheheheeehHheahaaaaa! Is that any way to treat a guest, especially one bringing you gifts!" The voice would laugh and beckon as his face would come into the light.

The Prince's Ascension, and the King's Corruption [Plot/NOM] Tumblr_n21xmjZmQg1r0wlweo1_400

It would continue them, taunting as he waved his stave, clones of him scattering across the room, resting on the arches above, on the tops of statues, below the operating slab in which Leon laid. In unison, they all said "My name is one you may have heard of, I've certainly heard quite the interesting stories about you my dear king. Many refer to me as The Contractor, you can call my Connie and I am a Magi. I am a Magi worth that of 4 Magi heeheheehaa!"

"W-what how did you get in here, what did you do to my men, why are you here!?!" His words would ring towards Connie as he only stepped forward, nudging the guards the aside with his stave.

Unmoving in shock the group would allow the intruder to approach closer upon their king. "I told you, I came to bring gifts to you, a gift of power and a gift of opportunity if wish. I've done nothing to your men, and it was easy to get in here with my magic."

He would say offering sweetly, continuing to explain his offer. "You lost a dungeon did you not? I come bringing the power of a djinn, but not one of those risen and formed by Solomon's will. Why he was mighty and wise you have rightfully learned of his lies as well. He has suppressed the will of the first Lord, the True Lord. And this object I bring you is made from his very rukh, the black rukh in which lies have told as being a tainted source!" His speech appealing to the king's conviction and faith.

"And what is this power? What are you asking of me?" His fiery voice now filled with intensity as he questioned, his son's screams in the background.

Connie would place the item in Xerxes' hand, it was a black spear 3m long like his lance. It felt right in his hands, it's weight hefty but proper in his hands.

"I only have one goal myself" he would say, continuing "and that would be to bring balance to the world. The only way to do that, however, is to bring more of Ill Illah into our realm. It will be a hard task, needing kings of dark and light, yet Solomons kings grow, while the truth of Ill Illah hides. I give you his power for free, which will spread his will! And my offer, my other gift, is the chance to directly help bring this balance!"

His words were dumbfounding, was this really possible, there had to be more than he was explaining. Were these just sweet words and persuasion to make the king into a puppet? "How do I know you're not spouting words, that I can trust this will grow into such a power?" The King demanded to know.

"Kyehehehehaha you don't! The only way to know is to see, and I can show you!" He would grip the spear, filling it with magoi, activating the dark object as metal would form from the object, encasing the king's skin. Knights rushed forward, attempting to spear the dark magi as his Borg would rebound, knocking them back. As soft grunts would follow they wouldn't get up to interrupt anymore.

In a matter of seconds, Xerxes now stood clad in the armor of a Dark Metal Vessel. While he would still need to learn how to harness its' true power, or how to do this himself he would be able to feel its strength. The magic from the spear coursed through his veins, he could see the rukh which emanated from everyone, from his mages, medics, from his son in agony.

The Prince's Ascension, and the King's Corruption [Plot/NOM] F479dda78f4b8dff1af1dacb5d5efb08

"I thank you for this gift, however, I have a son and nation to take care off. I have goals and ambitions of my own. If you can give me, and my people the pure land we deserve then call upon me when you need it, yet until then I must think, I must act. IF this will is as you say I must prepare my nation for it, my people for it. For soon, Sasan shall march again!" He words echoed, the helmet which covered his head echoing his voice.

As his words would ring the Contractor would float up to the ceiling, twirling his stave in goodbye, as his clones flew to join him. "Kyeheheha, I look forward to seeing you then! Your future fellow kings will look forward to it as well, there are big things planned, and I have trips to Balbadd, Immuchak, and Magnostadt. Ohh, along with some letters to send out! " He floated upward, before vanishing into the light.

"Was he even present? What am I getting into, what salvation will the lord bring unto us?" The king had thought while marching up to his son. Placed upon his chest, upon his armor, a shard of Illah rested. Approaching Xerxes would say to his son "If these words be true, if the truths we have been shared ring absolute may this power rebirth you Leon. My firstborn, heir to the throne, you from this day forth will be no Major Knight, for you are the Dark Knight of Sasan. You will take the sins of man and cleanse the land! You will be the first in the line of Kings in the will of THE TRUE LORD!"

With those last words the butt of his new spear would crush the shard into his son's chest, bonding the armor, the magical weapon which was mixed with it, placed into his body would weave its rukh with his. As his rukh plummed, blacker than the night sky it consumed him. In a new visage, the Crown-Prince would step forth, standing tall for the first time in months. Pain ached his body still, but his new frame allowed him to push forward.

The Prince's Ascension, and the King's Corruption [Plot/NOM] 189a69217705d36539114c40087c5247

I AM REBORN!!!!!!!! Leon's scream would shake the Azure Castle. With each step, his armor would clank, with the sway of his arm a sword of nightmarish magic would appear in his grasp. Underneath the cowl its magic warped his face, warping between screaming, fighting ravens. As he pulled the cowl over further his form showed his own nightmares, his own fears to use as his weapon.

As he approached his father plenty of the priests quaked. Quivering metal from the shaking guards would rattle around them both as worry could not escape their minds. Upon reaching him, he would bring his arms back, sweeping the king up into a great embrace.

"HYEAHAHAHAAAH THANK YOU, FATHER! NOW TOO WILL THE OUTSIDERS KNOW FEAR, NOW WILL THEY KNOW WHAT LIES HAVE LEAD US TOO! IT'S SHAME BUT WE MUST CLEANSE THE LAND OF ITS LIES HAYAHHAHEAHHHAAAA!!" Maddening laughs would continue through the halls, some even saying it lasted long into the knight. His son truly did seem to be no more. What would come of Sasan, what fate would fall upon the Knights? One could only question as ebony flocks followed this flow of fate's rejection, drifting into the night.

Xerxes DMV:

Leon's New Trait:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum