You are not connected. Please login or register

The Corruption and Mutation (Vodarara Profession Plot Chain)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

For reference to Skitterbugs please see spoilered image:
Skitterbugs:

Assignment Name: Breaching the Hive, P1
Assignment Rank: C
Assignment Location: Imuchakk Tundra (Cave system)
Assignment Rewards: 100xp, A number of Carapace parts
Profession Prerequisites: Vodarara
Assignment Overview: While working into the cave system to destroy the light hating creature, a battle occurs between him and some young purple Skitterlings.

Enemy Name: Young Mutant Skitterling * 5
Needed damage to take down: D
Description: There carapace's are still hardening they seem quite vulnerable and fleshy.
Abilities:
Movement Speed - 8 m/s
Damage - C tier Stinger
Lash Sting - C tier damage travelling at 10 m/s over 5 metre's

Assignment Name: Cavern Battlefield, P2
Assignment Location: Cave System
Assignment Rewards: 100xp, A number of carapace parts
Profession Prerequisites: Part 1
Assignment Overview: Penertrating further in the cave system, a battlefield between the grazers and the mutated skitterbug warriors, to proceed further they need to be dispatched.

Enemy Name: Wounded Mutant Warrior Skitterbugs*3
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Theses warrior Skitterbugs have been wounded in there last battle against the grazing species, there blood leaks from there damaged carapaces.
Abilities:
Movement Speed - 5m/s
Damage - C tier Stinger
Rapid Strike - Two rapid stinger strikes dealing B tier damage if both land, 15 m/s strikes

________

Assignment Name: A New Type, P3
Assignment Rewards: 100xp, Remain carapace parts require for Illusion dex magic tool (Token to make cloak)
Profession Prerequisites: P2
Assignment Overview: In the Tunnels a new sub group seems to have appeared they have two tails, one of which drips a green substance from a stinger.

Enemy Name: Mutant Whiptail Skitterbug*2
Description: A skitterbug similar to the warriors but have two tails.
Abilities:
Movement Speed - 10 m/s
Damage - C tier Stinger, C tier Poison
Twin Lash - B tier Damage, 20 m/s

_____

Assignment Name: The Rhino, P4
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Rewards: 200 xp, 15,000 haung
Profession Prerequisites: P3
Assignment Overview: A cavern is defended by a large mutant skitterbug, quite different to the others.

Enemy Name: Mutant Skitterbug Rhino
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: A heavily front plated guardian Skitterbug, it seems to be defending this cavern.
Abilities:
Passive - Front Armour B Tier (Hardened Carapace at its front
Movement Speed - 5m/s
Damage - C tier Stomps
Charge and Crush - 15 m/s run dealing B tier to enemies it can catch and pin.

____

Assignment Name: Breach the Hive, P5
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Rewards: 50xp, 3000 haung
Profession Prerequisites: P4
Assignment Overview: Find a way to enter the hive that it seemed the rhino was protecting, it seems of importance.

_____

Assignment Name: Kill the Queen, P6
Assignment Location: Queen Hive
Assignment Rewards: 200xp, 15,000 haung
Profession Prerequisites: P5
Assignment Overview:
The queen is here, eliminate her guardians and her, they are the primary targets for now.

Enemy Name: Queen's Guardians*2
Needed damage to take down: Omega
Description: Large slow moving creatures that use there bodies to protect the queen while advancing.
Abilities:
Movement - 5m/s Flight
Damage - B tier bites, stings and claws
Defence - Moves at 25 m/s for attacks on the Queen while alive.

Enemy Name: Queen
Description: A mutated creature that is constantly laying eggs, she seems rather weak, and can not move due to being glued to supports for her body weight.
Abilities:
Movement - None
Damage - Can't Move

______

Assignment Name: Destroy the Hive, P7
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Queens Hive
Assignment Rewards: 50 xp, 3000 haung
Profession Prerequisites: P6
Assignment Overview: Destroy the nest in some fashion eliminate any chance for any more young to hatch.

_______

Source of Corruption - Unknown

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

made some minor edits to the creatures and formatting and added a chain bonus, look them over and edit/bump if you approve:

Code:

[spoiler="Skitterbugs"][img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/metro2033/images/a/aa/MLLDEVMaleSpiderbug.png/revision/latest?cb=20130918214628[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Breaching the Hive, P1
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] C
[b]Assignment Location:[/b] Imuchakk Tundra (Cave system)
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 100xp, A number of Carapace parts
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Vodarara
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] While working into the cave system to destroy the light-hating creature, a battle occurs between him and some young purple Skitterlings.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Young Mutant Skitterling x5
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] These Skitterlings move at 8 m/s and deal C-tier damage with their stingers. Their carapaces are still hardening, leaving them vulnerable.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Lash Sting[/i] - C tier damage travelling at 10 m/s over 5 metre's

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Cavern Battlefield, P2
[b]Assignment Location:[/b] Cave System
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 100xp, A number of carapace parts
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Part 1
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Penertrating further in the cave system, Vodarara must dispatch the mutated skitterbug warriors.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Wounded Mutant Warrior Skitterbugs x3
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] Theses warrior Skitterbugs move at 5 m/s and deal C-tier damage with their stingers. They have been wounded in there last battle against the grazing species, there blood leaks from there damaged carapaces.
[i]Rapid Strike[/i] - Two rapid stinger strikes dealing B tier damage if both land, 15 m/s strikes

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] A New Type, P3
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 100xp, Remain carapace parts require for Illusion dex magic tool
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] P2
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] In the tunnels, a new sub-group seems to have appeared they have two tails, one of which drips a green substance from a stinger.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Mutant Whiptail Skitterbug x2
[b]Description:[/b] A skitterbug similar to the warriors which move at 10 m/s and have two tails capable of inflicting C-tier damage and C-tier poison.
[i]Twin Lash[/i] - B tier Damage, 20 m/s

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] The Rhino, P4
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] B
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 200 xp, 15,000 haung
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] P3
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] A cavern is defended by a large mutant skitterbug, quite different to the others.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Mutant Skitterbug Rhino
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] A heavily front plated guardian Skitterbug that moves at 5 m/s and inflicts C-tier damage by stomping its legs. It also has a hardened carapace piece at its front that blocks B-tier damage
[i]Charge and Crush[/i] - 15 m/s run dealing B tier to enemies it can catch and pin.

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Kill the Queen, P5
[b]Assignment Location:[/b] Queen Hive
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 200xp, 15,000 haung
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] P4
[b]Chain Bonus:[/b] 100 XP/7,000 huang
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Find a way to enter the hive that it seemed the rhino was protecting, it seems of importance. The queen is here, eliminate her guardians and her, they are the primary targets for now. Destroy the nest in some fashion eliminate any chance for any more young to hatch.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Queen's Guardians*2
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] Omega
[b]Description:[/b] Large slow moving creatures that use there bodies to protect the queen while advancing. They move at 5 m/s and inflict B-tier damage with their stingers and/or claws.
[i]Defence[/i] - Moves at 25 m/s for attacks on the Queen while alive.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Queen
[b]Description:[/b] A mutated creature that is constantly laying eggs, she seems rather weak, and can not move due to being glued to supports for her body weight.
N/A

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

yea looks good (P1-P3 covered my next dex magic tool in terms of income should i put it up for approval to be sub linked that it goes towards that ?)

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

if you are intending to have that "income" go to your dex tool, you need to actually put a huang reward in there and simply RP out the gathering of the carapace pieces

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

i guess ill have to do that then....

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Skitterbugs:

Assignment Name: Breaching the Hive, P1
Assignment Location: Imuchakk Tundra (Cave system)
Assignment Rewards: 100xp, 7000 haung
Profession Prerequisites: Vodarara
Assignment Overview: While working into the cave system to destroy the light-hating creature, a battle occurs between him and some young purple Skitterlings.

Enemy Name: Young Mutant Skitterling x5
Description: These Skitterlings move at 8 m/s and deal C-tier damage with their stingers. Their carapaces are still hardening, leaving them vulnerable.
Abilities:
Lash Sting - C tier damage travelling at 10 m/s over 5 metre's

Assignment Name: Cavern Battlefield, P2
Profession Prerequisites: Part 1
Assignment Overview: Penertrating further in the cave system, Vodarara must dispatch the mutated skitterbug warriors.

Enemy Name: Wounded Mutant Warrior Skitterbugs x3
Description: Theses warrior Skitterbugs move at 5 m/s and deal C-tier damage with their stingers. They have been wounded in there last battle against the grazing species, there blood leaks from there damaged carapaces.
Abilities:
Rapid Strike - Two rapid stinger strikes dealing B tier damage if both land, 15 m/s strikes

Assignment Name: A New Type, P3
Profession Prerequisites: P2
Assignment Overview: In the tunnels, a new sub-group seems to have appeared they have two tails, one of which drips a green substance from a stinger.

Enemy Name: Mutant Whiptail Skitterbug x2
Description: A skitterbug similar to the warriors which move at 10 m/s and have two tails capable of inflicting C-tier damage and C-tier poison.
Abilities:
Twin Lash - B tier Damage, 20 m/s

Assignment Name: The Rhino, P4
Assignment Rewards: 200 xp, 15,000 haung
Profession Prerequisites: P3
Assignment Overview: A cavern is defended by a large mutant skitterbug, quite different to the others.

Enemy Name: Mutant Skitterbug Rhino
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: A heavily front plated guardian Skitterbug that moves at 5 m/s and inflicts C-tier damage by stomping its legs. It also has a hardened carapace piece at its front that blocks B-tier damage
Abilities:
Charge and Crush - 15 m/s run dealing B tier to enemies it can catch and pin.

Assignment Name: Kill the Queen, P5
Assignment Location: Queen Hive
Assignment Rewards: 200xp, 15,000 haung
Profession Prerequisites: P4
Chain Bonus: 100 XP/7,000 huang
Assignment Overview: Find a way to enter the hive that it seemed the rhino was protecting, it seems of importance. The queen is here, eliminate her guardians and her, they are the primary targets for now. Destroy the nest in some fashion eliminate any chance for any more young to hatch.

Enemy Name: Queen's Guardians*2
Needed damage to take down: Omega
Description: Large slow moving creatures that use there bodies to protect the queen while advancing. They move at 5 m/s and inflict B-tier damage with their stingers and/or claws.
Abilities:
Defence - Moves at 25 m/s for attacks on the Queen while alive.

Enemy Name: Queen
Description: A mutated creature that is constantly laying eggs, she seems rather weak, and can not move due to being glued to supports for her body weight.
Abilities:
N/A

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, adding in a moment~

Code:
[spoiler="Skitterbugs"][img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/metro2033/images/a/aa/MLLDEVMaleSpiderbug.png/revision/latest?cb=20130918214628[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Breaching the Hive, P1
[b]Assignment Location:[/b] Imuchakk Tundra (Cave system)
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 100xp, 7000 haung
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Vodarara
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] While working into the cave system to destroy the light-hating creature, a battle occurs between him and some young purple Skitterlings.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Young Mutant Skitterling x5
[b]Description:[/b] These Skitterlings move at 8 m/s and deal C-tier damage with their stingers. Their carapaces are still hardening, leaving them vulnerable.
[i]Lash Sting[/i] - C tier damage travelling at 10 m/s over 5 metre's

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Cavern Battlefield, P2
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Part 1
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Penertrating further in the cave system, Vodarara must dispatch the mutated skitterbug warriors.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Wounded Mutant Warrior Skitterbugs x3
[b]Description:[/b] Theses warrior Skitterbugs move at 5 m/s and deal C-tier damage with their stingers. They have been wounded in there last battle against the grazing species, there blood leaks from there damaged carapaces.
[i]Rapid Strike[/i] - Two rapid stinger strikes dealing B tier damage if both land, 15 m/s strikes

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] A New Type, P3
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] P2
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] In the tunnels, a new sub-group seems to have appeared they have two tails, one of which drips a green substance from a stinger.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Mutant Whiptail Skitterbug x2
[b]Description:[/b] A skitterbug similar to the warriors which move at 10 m/s and have two tails capable of inflicting C-tier damage and C-tier poison.
[i]Twin Lash[/i] - B tier Damage, 20 m/s

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] The Rhino, P4
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 200 xp, 15,000 haung
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] P3
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] A cavern is defended by a large mutant skitterbug, quite different to the others.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Mutant Skitterbug Rhino
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] A heavily front plated guardian Skitterbug that moves at 5 m/s and inflicts C-tier damage by stomping its legs. It also has a hardened carapace piece at its front that blocks B-tier damage
[i]Charge and Crush[/i] - 15 m/s run dealing B tier to enemies it can catch and pin.

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Kill the Queen, P5
[b]Assignment Location:[/b] Queen Hive
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 200xp, 15,000 haung
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] P4
[b]Chain Bonus:[/b] 100 XP/7,000 huang
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Find a way to enter the hive that it seemed the rhino was protecting, it seems of importance. The queen is here, eliminate her guardians and her, they are the primary targets for now. Destroy the nest in some fashion eliminate any chance for any more young to hatch.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Queen's Guardians*2
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] Omega
[b]Description:[/b] Large slow moving creatures that use there bodies to protect the queen while advancing. They move at 5 m/s and inflict B-tier damage with their stingers and/or claws.
[i]Defence[/i] - Moves at 25 m/s for attacks on the Queen while alive.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Queen
[b]Description:[/b] A mutated creature that is constantly laying eggs, she seems rather weak, and can not move due to being glued to supports for her body weight.
N/A

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum