You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ascension of The Infernal Court [Lagi - DB Plot]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ever since that last night in the capital of Heliohapt the darkness of the lands was no longer a peaceful cold that carried silence, no the nightfall in the land known as Tartarus was very much a time the people who lived there had come to regard with fear and awe. Were it not for the surviving beasts trying to find land in the night, a place within this new ecosystem, the Dungeon Beast people of Tartarus would get to enjoy the eerily enchanting site of the sky which under the light of the moon had created a sickly verdant aurora within the lands tainted by the hazardous magic that created this odd pocket realm.

The once silent sands of Heliohapt were found somewhere else, and now in even in the capital of Tartarus with its fortifications was subject to the symphony of night terrors that could be heard prowling outside, waiting for someone to claim. However, even their overlord was not safe from these sounds, as if there were animals within his palace he too would hear the snarls and cries of hungry beasts who had been put in their state of anguish by Jynx himself.

While one might assume he'd get used to these noises it was this fateful night that he would find peace when he returned to his bed and there was no lullaby from the cancerous predators that stalked his lands. No, instead he would find peaceful sleep for most of the night.

"Wake up, Gorgeous" A lurid, familiar voice permeated his mind with a nauseous and perverse dream before he would get the chance to open his eyes.

It was then that he would find the darkness broken apart by the mask of the Jester of The World, the man who claimed to hold the scales, The Contractor. "I have to say, I really like what you've done with the place."

His hands would reach out towards the man leaning in like he was going to meet his lips to his, but then immediately pulled back revealing his levitation, staff in hand he lowered himself to the ground and tapped it with a slight jig as if he were presenting himself before the Overlord.

"I'm a little hurt, when were you going to invite me over for the night?" He chuckled with a slight wink before the clownish Magi suddenly brought back a more serious tone, albeit masked with a jovial expression that exhumed his disorderly mind.
"Don't worry my sweet Lagi, Jynx, or whatever pet name you prefer, I come bringing joyful tidings."

With his supposed intentions be known it would create an air tense and heavy, how had he gotten into his palace and how had he gotten past all of Lagi's guards? With the man, he sought to separate himself with his claim of power he had forged or himself the once emperor would now find him face to face with the sinister court jester who had played games with him for his career. Why was he here to supposedly good news when most things that came from him were anything but.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In a way, it requires a great deal of skill to be able to sleep while the sense of danger was active. In a way, it made him a bit nervous about trying to relax and close his eyes, putting him in an advantageous position. However, he did not need to do that, Orie was always awake at random periods and would most likely be the quickest to act if Lagi was late. She was his reliable companion and they made a good team. Orie was also a girl who had no sense, who talked often, and who always tried to start with the most important information. She knew of his trauma, being connected as a symbiote evolved from the blood of El Drago, the affinity she had for her master was unlike no other. So when she caught a gander of the scent and heard the voice of such a man, alarm bells were going off all over internally.

"It's him!!"

Lagi immediately awoke from his sleep and flew back, making quite a mess of things as thought to become his most monstrous form.

"The contractor, so you've come. The last time you were here, you broke our agreement and destroyed my black metal vessel. Nothing like this belongs to you here, what I have is something I claimed all by myself. But if that's not why you're here, vengeance? I took care of Tenza, and I played with titans attacking Kou's wall. Don't take this the wrong way, he was strong, alcidia I mean or whatever his name was. But I was more powerful... "

After all the time, he came. For the first time in a very long time, Lagi felt insecure about the power he had. He didn't think that he was able to beat the contractor at the time, but maybe hurt him. But was it worth it? Was it worth it to use up all your energy and hurt the contractor? Not if he needed answers.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of such a house call? You want to ask me about the radiation field or the cloud in the sky? I wish I could tell you what it is, but I have no idea. I'm not sure the reason you're here is to line up with me after all this time. You never approached before, even your counterpart, so why now?"

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The face of the Contractor was unerring as he watched the Lord of Vampires jumped away from him in surprise and caution. It was a fair reaction, as Lagi said, the last time he had been inside the man's home like this it was to cause trouble for him. However, once the Overlord was done speaking a soft chuckle erupted from the lips of the Dark Magi. This slowly built up like the sounds of horses charging from the distance as his cackle erupted into an uproar of laughter.

As if the mania was important to him he just kept laughing and laughing, the sounds of it echoing in the palace before he would finally stand up straight. Wiping a tear from his eye it seemed like he had enjoyed a good laugh, and then finally he would let him in on the joke. "Oh that, frankly I don't care about any of that. There's only one real reason I'm here Lagi."

Twirling his divine staff out of nowhere he threw it between his hands like he was getting ready to dance, but instead, he kept speaking. "I"m here to reward you, you've done such great work."

All of the sudden a large amount of dark rukh would pour into the room, like a swarm of locust the dark blackbirds swirled and were so dense it looked like one was looking into the singularity itself. As it gathered around him he started to walk closer to Lagi as he turned to face the staff away from him. "Have you not paid attention to what's going on outside your borders? The entire world is in chaos, people are burning Reim, the slaves and nobles in the remnants of Heliohapt tear the remaining lands between each other."

"We need such darkness in the world, though you're claiming to be a hero, well it serves its role in the balance I suppose." He paused for a moment as suddenly The Contractor twirled his staff around showing the mirror towards Lagi and at the moment he would look into it he would feel as if the magic of his body, his vampiric body, was lighting on fire and his Rukh was becoming one with the flames as it nipped at his body. "ONLY YOU COULD FUCK UP IN SUCH A GLORIOUS WAY, TAKE YOUR GIFT AND MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER MESS! DAEMONIFCATION!"

The transformation was beginning all the Dark Rukh poured into his staff as the mirror grew brightly and Lagi could see deep within its reflections, the form, the power that was waiting for him deep within,

Connie's staff:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The laughter was unnerving. Even with his sense of danger, what he heard wasn't a simple laugh. From the height of the sound, it seemed to come from something really evil, really inhuman and without any reason. Some people would claim to see the contractor as a man with power, nothing more than a magician that was a little more special than the rest of them. Nevertheless, Lagi knew better, that it was not a man. No man is ever capable of the things that the contractor has done in the past as a puppetmaster.  With his presence here, he continued to play over and over again in Lagi's head, the scenarios behind his appearance. He would be lying if he was not relieved to learn that the contractor was not there to cause trouble for him. He wanted to reward Lagi for his actions.

Reim, Lagi knew, he carried some responsibility for Juilis's actions with the information he gave him, and choosing to do nothing is the same as abandoning his old links.  As for heliophapt, we expected that. The field lasted only through the capital, but the undulation of what happened extended through the lands of the heliohapt. Everybody has been affected, and each person has benefited or suffered from the chaos. However, even if it were, Lagi had to keep going. Sins were just piling up, but he had to bear them and see his ambitions through the end.  His chosen expiation has been this country's success. If it was at the expense of other nations or groups of people beyond the dungeon beasts, he cared little.

"You know all this, all this information, does your omnipotence also have a limit? I think so, because I'm not a hero. I can't afford to be altruistic, this sort of life is too idealistic for people like me."

Yes, Lagi was talking calmly, but he was saving time.  Even without the meaning of Rukh, Lagi could feel the same dark energy that he could command through the pure strength of will and rejecting his destiny to his command. But this time, it was not enveloping him, this feeling, he sensed it from the contractor, he sensed it from the contractor's wand. It was a thing that the contractor could do effortlessly. Or maybe his state of depravity was as advanced as it was. The mirror of the rod contained the reflection of Lagi. With this act, he started to change, he caught fire!

"Aaaaaahhh!!!! It burns!! It hurts!!! AhhhhhRRRG!!!"

He screamed and screamed with pain as Orie entered her survival instinct for her host, trying to heal some of the damage to stop Lagi from suffering. But when it didn't work, it found itself unable to do a lot more because of the dark rukh concentration.  Whatever happened to him was unnatural. Lagi was dying, he could feel it, his body rejected what was going on and he needed to do something.  

"The....Shards.....ugh..!!!"

Reaching into his person while slowly losing energy, Lagi took a burst of Ill Allah and crushed it, leaving the energy to catch up. But this was not sufficient, which forced him to crush the second in succession. It worked just fine. Instead of death, each motion sent waves of lancinating pain through his chest and back. It was tiresome and he felt sick, but he didn't seem to be able to do anything about it. Lagi's whole body told him to stop what he was doing, stop and find relief from this infernal feeling.

"Just breathe..."

Lagi took a moment to gather his thoughts, but even that turned out to be a hassle and pain like conflictual thoughts corrupted his mind. At that very moment, the pain stopped, everything felt as if time stopped.  Lagi regained strength, and he knew that he felt different, he became different.  He tried to turn and something was definitely different from earlier.

The Ascension of The Infernal Court [Lagi - DB Plot] Sin_de10
"Demonification? What........am I? I'm the devil now?"

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the fire was burning the vampire lord alive the Contractor would stare at him and watch as the flames danced. However, even as Lagi used what strength he had in his dying body to crack the first shard, and then soon enough the second shard he would stare at him like unbroken like a moth attracted to a flame. The dark rukh had swirled around like a dark chrysalis and soon enough they were both surprised with the man's new form.

"Well I have to say, I didn't expect you to die, but I didn't expect this either." The contractor chuckled as he twirled his staff around and bit his lip as he stared at his new form. "Mm, what a wonderful sight indeed."

As the heat died away and Lagi had assumed the new form he had created by fusing the power that was killing him with the power he had before. The Rukh soon drifted away and all that was there were the two men. It must've been surprising, had the contractor been trying to kill him, or was he trying to give the man more power knowing he could handle the consequences? It was all bit eerie as they held the silence for a moment with Connie staring at the man like he was staring at a prime specimen or a work of art. It was quite an odd sequence that.

"What a good show, you do continue to impress me, but I wonder what you're going to do from here on." He would turn around and then look back at Lagi with a soft smile on his face. "This won't be the last you'll see of me in these lands young dragon, I hope you're prepared for what's next."

With his staff held high in his hand he would suddenly command the rukh once again, it was blinding and thick as once again they were enveloped and there was nothing but darkness. There were noises, and cackling, but then within a matter of moments, it all sounded distant. Even if Lagi were to try and look around he would see nothing, and then just as quickly as it appeared it would disperse. With it gone so was the contractor and the infernal overlord would find himself dealing with the aftereffects of his transformation and the creations that would come from him in the near future.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b]Dracul Physiology
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] -
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Vampire Lord + Flame Elemental. Cracked two shards, have the blood of the dragon
[b]Trait Description[/b] Having already been an unholy undead creature of the highest caliber Lagi has absorbed the power of the flame elemental which has interacted with the draconic blood within his veins mutating him into an Unholy monster that could only be called Dracul, The Devil Dragon. Looking both vampiric and draconic this Lord of Monsters wields fearsome power and a true form.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]
[list]
[*]Dracul wields neither power over blood nor living flame, but rather instead The Devil dragon wields fearsome Infernal Magic, gaining access to Six spells of the magic type of which two may be A-tier

[*]Dracul has retractable dragon wings on their back that allow them to fly at B-tier flight speed.

[*]Dracul's body is incredibly strong and the entire body from his nails, wings, fangs (etc) is treated as B-tier ability damage.  

[*]With a regenerative body and a lust for blood Dracul is capable of healing up to A-tier damage so long as they drink blood. The blood can cone from any source and quantity is a non-factor as long as the user has access to it.

[*]Both vampire lord and fire elemental had a true form and that is true for Dracul as well. For the cost of 10 magoi and 10 stamina, Dracul will be coated in scales with A-tier item durability along with their body becoming covered in flames dealing additional B-tier damage to anything they strike their flight becomes A-tier and they gain access to the Blood Breath ability. For the cost of 10 magoi each use Dracul can breathe out boiling blood that catches fire dealing A-tier ability damage to anyone unfortunate enough to be hit with it. The blood breath is 10 meter's in length and 15 meters in width. This transformation lasts for 4 posts but has no cooldown.

[*]With the Dracul's mastery over Infernal magic they were granted a boon for their loss in ability to create vampiric thralls, tied to The Dracul is a perfect Infernal Construct, completely sentient and alive it doesn't require constant blood to stay alive. Dracul can register this as an A-tier NPC with a free A-tier trait related to infernal magic.

[*]Dracul has lost Vampire Lord's original weakness to fire and gained defenses against it. They now have an immunity to B-tier and lower heat-based abilities and take half damage of A-tier and higher-based abilities. This becomes a full immunity to heat in hell dragon mode. However, they retained a weakness to Holy Magic along with picking up a weakness for Holy water magic, Water magic, and Mundane water if use offensively in come capacity (through a spell etc.).  Holy Magic and Water Magic (along with mundane) deal x2 damage to Dracul while Holy Water does X3 damage to Dracul.

[*]Unfortunately for Dracul in consequence of their true form, their weaknesses increase by a single digit in Hell Dragon form. Holy Magic and Water Magic (along with mundane) deal x3 damage to Dracul while Holy Water does X4 damage to Dracul. While they are in this form, all water-based abilities that are defensive or supplementary (Magic and Non-magic based), can deal damage to the Dracul equal to the rank of the spell's tier. However, If the scale armor is still in effect with durability remaining, the damage increase of the Dracul's weaknesses is not applied.

[/list]
[/spoiler]

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum