You are not connected. Please login or register

The Next Grind [ Solo | Training ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“I just dunno about today you know?” The man tilted his head to one side raising a brow confused at the bored monotoned girls words “like… this old lady was screaming…” He opened his mouth to talk but closed it “And screaming...” he did it once more “and screaming…” He sighed “And you know like I wasn’t so… it got awkward…” She sighed “Then she asked me to stab stabbing heeeeerrr.” She rolled her neck making the guys eyes grow wide.

“Which like made it further awkward… So I did like the only thing i could think of, and called upon the forces of evil to smite this woman's cat…. But she didn’t have a cat sssoooooo….” She stared at him and he stared at her blankly before he opened his mouth again to talk but closed ti as she continued “and that just made me look like I was crazy…. It was an issue…” She shrugged as the man finally cut in.

“I’m sorry but what are you doing here?” The man asked, shaking his head.

“Oh I wanted to buy some drugs.” She replied simply.

“I’m a town guard….”

“Oh right” She nodded  “I’ll take a large hot tea and some macaroons with a side of shrimp please.”

“I don’t sel-”

“And some cake if you got it” she looked to the other guard with his jaw dropped “you want anything?” he said nothing as she looked back forward “He’ll have a steak medium rare pre chewed, I think his jaw is broken.” She paused and looked over as a dog walked by on the other side of the gate. “Oh shit a chicken I need one of those.” She then walked past them following after it into the town. They though turned forward processing what just happened before blinking and looking to each other.

“Shit!” they then ran in to chase after her. They though skid to a stop as they saw one of the town’s noblemen looking at her as she held the random now happy puppy in one arm and used the other to wrap the mans arm around her.

“He owns me now please leave us  and my new wife.” She said simply the nobleman and the guards looking to each other confused. She then looked to the nobleman “I think this is a wonderful time to talk about our cabbages we’ve worked quite hard on them for the past 4 years I think its about time we invest in the rice market. I heard that its on the raise… they may have said rice though… The rice was on the rice… no wait it was mice the rice is on the mice. We should invest in apples.” The nobleman held up his hand to the guards with a sigh.

“It’s alright I’ll take care of her boys.” He assured them letting them leave “dear do you have any parents?” He asked her carefully with a soft smile walking her down the street.

“A slime creature froze their legs off while my uncle screamed about his wife beating him with a stick of salami and now they’re all in prison or dead… the slime showed me to a vampire after though and I think their my dad’s but its not super clear.” She said  petting the dog.

The man blinked “I see here you can stay at my house tonight given how late it is and we’ll find some people to take better care of you later. That sound alright dear?” He offered with a soft smile.

“But what if I want to be partly left too?” She asked flatly.

“Then you can go left?”

“Good….” She looked from him to the puppy. She followed him into his house  putting down the dog patting it on its head letting it run free to terrorize the house.

“Ooookey now there's property damage…”

“I can make more if you want.”

“No need for that dear…” He sighed shutting the door leading her over to the couches she following after as he sat down. “Now dear I must say-” He blinked looking around for her before freezing. At feeling her hand on his neck gripping just enough to risk a neck snapping.

“Where are you gonna say normally I shouldn’t talk to strangers? I could say the same to you~!” She said a giggle making the man’s face grow  pale. “So. Remember that offer from the bleeding fangs?” He closed his eyes with an oh fuck face as the puppy peed on his furniture. “Thats right sweetie piss on his dreams of independence!” She cheered on making the dog's tail wag happily. “Yeah no um were gonna need you to change your mind on that trade route approval thing...and by need i mean we want it so if we NEED to well kill you and just take everything you own for ourselves."

"We don’t do that now cause it's easier to keep you running it but under our business name you know?”
He nodded slightly “Yeaaah you know. So sign those papers and send them back in the morning?” She asked happily as he nodded faster. “Sweet!” She leaned forward raspberrying his cheek and whistled getting the puppies’ attention as she made her way outside of the nobleman's house  with the puppy letting it go where it pleased after. She stretched entering an alleyway as her hair shifted from its false color to that of red, her face altering along with her eyes to form that of her normal ones looking forward to Daichi as he climbed down from the roofs.

“How’d it go?”

“Like it always goes. Moron believed everything up until the end where he wet himself… He’s either gonna run, or sign…” Daichi nodded.

“Good to hear it I know how stressed you were getting about the whole trade routes from kou and Balbad.” He said walking over to her.

“Well it is important to ensure that you have a linking connection between two of your territories after all. And he was certainly making it a bother.” She grumbled out as the two began to walk together down the alleyway.

“So what now?” He asked curiously.

“I was thinking I should probably send word to the assassin head to have one of his people look over the moron and off him if he refuses to sign again or runs. Maybe after I head back to Kogata. Maybe even later go shopping.”

“Wait what…?”

“Look, I'm not repeating myself, learn to listen better.”

“No it’s just that… you shopping…? For what?” He asked dumb founded as they started to climb up the side of a building, Daichi helping Dalia along the way.

“Clothes…. Jewelry… lipstick you know stupid stuff.” She shrugged as they got up to the roof of the building.

Daichi almost choked on his one break hearing lipstick. “Dalia you on a regular basis when you're yourself not some character only own one outfit…. And why would you need lipstick and stuff anyways? I know you’ll be 14 soon but that's still only 14” He said as they both started to run before leaping onto the wall of town.

“Look I just wanna know what the big deal about that stuff is… I don’t do normal teen stuff or kids stuff… I wanna know why everyone says its so cool and stuff despite being so stupid…” They left off into some trees. “That and I won’t be physically 14 for long.” She said with a shrug as they climbed down from the trees.

“Dalia Lagi is making you into a Vampire… this literally means you'll be 14 for the rest of your life.” he said flatly as they began to walk.

“Exactly”

“I’m not following”

Dalia sighed. “I love being this young but being stuck that way permanently is a hassle for the long run, especially limiting when it comes to my characters I can plan in the long haul. So on my birthday I’m going to make myself 18 and adult yet still a teen” She said with a smirk.

“And you're gonna do that? How…?” He asked with a rose brow.

She held up a dark looking shard. “That man who we got our crime ring from? Yeah well he had this bright and white glowy looking shard. I thought maybe I could sell it. Then when I touched it it turned to look like this.” She grinned “And I looked into it figuring it was magic then. Turns out some visionary Tyrant was spotted with one that saved her from death. If it can save her from death just by her crushing it? I bet I could get 4 years of age from this baby then live out my days as a vampire as an 18 year old.”

“You know you scare me with how well you can plan things sometimes.” He mumbled making Dalia chuckle.

“Good.”

Abilities Used Before The Start Of The Thread:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Mama what if I don’t want to kill them” The young girl asked as her mother braided her bright red hair that rested on her mid back flirting with the idea of growing down even to her hips one day if she let it. She looking up to her mother with golden innocent eyes as she held a burnt up doll.

“Well then dear you don’t have to then.” They looked over to the men laughing and shoving each other around walking through the roads of the burning village that seemed to never run out of things to burn. “Just because your family likes something doesn’t mean you have to my dearest.” Her mother said softly leaning down kissing her cheek as she finished the long single braid. The young girl looked on with sad eyes to the chained up people before them looking at them in fear.

“I like how it feels when i see them upset mama…” She said softly making her mother smile warmly down to her gently holding her. “But I don’t like how it feels thinking it might be… wrong…” She admitted as if admitting to breaking rule. “And… I don’t know if I wanna keep doing this… They didn’t do anything to us but… I know you and papa seem happier when I join you an-” her mother gently hushed her stroking her face.

“There is no right nor wrong in this world my dear… just the angle in which you view life and are viewed.” The young girl looked down with frowned brows. “Besides they are weak tools for our enjoyment… nothing but more fun toys to play with.” She said with a warm smile. “If you do not wish to join us though there is nothing to be ashamed of Dalia.” The young dalia looked up to her mother with wary eyes as her mother looked down to her with loving ones. Caressing her cheek gently. “No matter what you choose to do in life, or enjoy, your father and I will always love you no matter what. You are apart of us, you will always be our daughter… And hun you're only 5, you have all the time in the world to figure this out. Okay?”

Dalia nodded a bit as her mother kissed her forehead gently letting her up. “Mommy is going to go find daddy and go wrestle again, you have fun however it feels right alright?” Dalia nodded again watching her mother walk off. “Oh Honey~ I have a new headlock to show you~!” Dalia sighed looking over towards the people who almost looked pleadingly to her… and then to a girl about her age eyeing the doll she held. She looking down to it then back up to the girl. She frowned with sad eyes but walked over to the girl handing her the doll. The girl with shaky hands took it clutching it tightly.

The young Dalia biting her lip a bit her lip before walking off. The people sad she didn’t let them go but grateful she didn't attack them. She looked on at the burning buildings seeing another doll soaked in blood and smirked a bit with a giggle skipping over. She would have fun her own way! She picked up the doll that’s hair caught flame as she brushed it by the flames of the house and started to run about laughing happily swinging the doll about. The two were now the Blood Sisters! Both with Flaming red hair! Distended for greatness! Anf for a life full of FUN-

She gasped dropping the doll as a man grabbed her covering her mouth yanking her up as she flailed running towards the forest. Dalia’s eyes grew wide as she held her hand out towards the flaming village. Towards her family that were running about in the flames happily unknown of her fate. Tears rolling down her face as she tried to struggle… but she would never break free for another 3 years.

Dalia held her hand up to the moon's light, its wraps on tightly and with some splotches of blood over it from here her arm had bled through the gause. The young girls hair that reached her upper thighs blew in the wind as pain shot through her arm like it has been for… she couldn’t remember how long now… she couldn’t remember what it felt like to have her arm working normally anymore. She couldn’t even feel the wind. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she clenched her fist making her arm tremble in further pain. She just wanted to feel something different! The pain was supposed to stop when she found her parents again! She punched her fist into the ground. This wasn’t fair! She punched again.

She had been a good girl! She punched again and again and again. Why was she being punished!? SHE HAD BEEN A GOOD GIRL!!! “Dalia!” Her mother ran over grabbing her arm and her hand that was soaked in blood at this point and held her arm close looking at her with worried tear filled eyes as the young 7 year old only looked back with anger and annoyance back. Her arm trembling in her mother's grasp.

“We should have just cut it off…” Dalia said coldly but with a shakiness to her voice as tears streamed down her cheeks. Making her mother's eyes turn filled with sadness

“My dearest don’t say such things.” She pleaded.

“Why not?! It’s not like it or any other limb hasn’t been cut off before were just not going to put it back on after this time! Then there won’t be pain anymore!!!” She screamed out at her mother who closed her eyes pulling her close and hugging her. Dalia burying her face into her chest quietly crying.

“Give it time baby… the pain will pass.”

Dalia looked onwards at the doll she had hung by its neck over their meeting and planning table and sighed tilting her head back, her blonde locks falling in her face. “So thanks to your assistant  the trade routes have fully opened up! We can make more money now and save up for further expansions!” One of the heads happily declared.

“Good…. We can take more territory by force as well and gather money through this to fast track our other projects.” She said simply as they all took notes. “We’ll meet again tomorrow…. Same time now get the hell out.” She said simply the heads rushing out  knowing not to upset her. As the door closed Daichi pulled up his mask leaning over her to look down at her. Dalia looking back up to him with a now annoyed face. “What…?”

“You seem less threatening today… yet somehow still testier than usual… it’s both scary and impressive… what's wrong?” She grumbled and rolled away rather than shoving him off making him frown. “See not even a single hostile threat…” He teased before sighing himself taking more softly. “Talk to me Dal….”

“It’s-... It’s nothing, just bug off will yah…?” She said half heartedly crossing her arms.

Daichi rubbed the back of his neck before walking over and gently caressing her shoulder. “You know where to find me…” He said walking off as Dalia closed her eyes tightly waiting for him to leave fully.

“.....I just want to be a good girl.” She whispered, gripping her arms more. “I know mom and dad always saw me as one no matter what… loved me no matter what… and saw me as something special to be proud of.” A tear rolled down her cheek as she lowered her head a bit. “They knew who i always was even when i didn’t… And then I was a bad girl and forgave the man who hurt them. And all I want… is for him to see me the same way… But I know he’s not my father… I know he  may never see me past just a  savage bandit. But I still care… I still want to give him what he wants… Cause I want him to be happy… I don’t know why I care for someone like him… I know I shouldn’t…"

"And I know that makes me a bad girl and I want to be one…. Because I know being a bad girl would make my parents the happiest knowing I’m just as good of a killer as them.”
She clenched her teeth as her voice grew shaky, her bad arm trembling at this point as its fingers twitched. “I want to be in a world where I'm distended to be the worst of the worst to make them proud.. And to have fun… to have some sort of enjoyment outside of this constant pain!” she whisper sprained her voice holding back a shout clenching her eyes shut tightly tilting her head to one side. “But all you jerks… I know that there's other ways to have fun now… and I know none of what i want is right. And I care about that and I hate that I do. Because if I do what's right nothing good will come of it."

"And… An… And it means I may be doing even more things wrong… and all my excuses for hyperion is unjustified. That he will become my undoing. I hate that I care because… because me and my family have always been monsters in monsters don’t care what others think… but… I still do and it's not-... it's not fair. I don’t want to care either. I just… I want to have a life where I can make everyone happy...have fun… knowin I'm doing the right thing… and not having to care about a thing in the world… and just exist with my-...”
She couldn't go back to them… “exist with a…. Family… that i know won't try to hurt or break each other….” She knew Altan would one day likely die or become someone unrecognizable to herself.

Become likely a slave to hyperion. And she felt so selfish to want to grab her and run before he could… to take her to her people and tell her she didn’t need him to do what she wished for… to save her… from a fate only Dalia herself and hyperion likely knew was coming. She wanted to save the girl who asked her if she wanted a way to escape… the girl she said she didn't want that… when she did… she just didn't want what it meant. Betraying a promise. But that didn’t matter truly at this point did it? She frowned standing in the silent room holding her eyes closed holding herself gently.

Last edited by Dalia Fedcono on 07/09/20, 07:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia leaned against a tree looking bored she though was deep in thought. Aspects of her life felt so different now in many different ways, the ways she saw things. How shee first understood things ended up benign so different from the true state of things. Maybe more things then what she had thought was one thing was that of another. She used to think the only way to have fun was to torture people, turns out this was one of many ways she could have fun and she was quite dense to think that  there was only one way to have fun.

She had once thought of her family as unstoppable… and 8 clearly proved her wrong… Hell she thought she could fully trust 8… was that a false thought of a child? Well that didn’t matter she made a pact with him and even if he broke his part she’d keep her side until then, just because he may end up being a horrible man and a dishonorable one didn’t matter, she never broke a pact, a promise. That was one thing she’d never do and 8’s actions wouldn't change that…. What even was his side? Not to kill her parents and he'd train her?

“Tch..”
She shook her head with crossed arms. That man couldn’t even train her even in his dreams, not that he’s tried since either first meeting. She already knew plenty and honestly any of his teachings may be his own delusions thinking that he’s teaching her something when its just him doing something cruel in front of her. Though she kept thinking, she was wrong about how she thought she’d always feel towards Altan. She was an innocent girl… but still felt like she was wiser then Dalia honestly could ever be…

Like an older sister she wished to protect honestly with everything she had at this point. She knew she couldn’t though. She could try but not with all her power… if she did that shed end up messing things up with 8 given his own unknown desires for the girl that Dalia had suspected for quite some time. 8 likely wished to break all that innocent and leave something broken that bent to his will afterwards… If it was on anyone else she’d honestly beg to watch… But with someone she wished to help as much as she could even without being asked to.

She glanced over seeing Altan headed out somewhere, likely on a task for 8 or something the weirdos… What else was she misbelieving... ? She moved from the tree walking towards the mansion. She had defied her fate thinking her fate was that of becoming a good person… that could never happen though… not with all the things she enjoyed so was that really her fate? What if she misunderstood it…? What if she rejected a false fate….? She made her way into Altan’s room and walked up to her bed gently touching the covers with soft eyes.  She straightening them back out as she walked away to hide that they were ever disturbed looking abou the room looking to where she knew she usually kept her bow. It was currently gone but Dalia looked still to its spot thoughtfully.

Bows were fare more deadly then she hand first thought they were after watching Altan for so long. She had rarely used weapons up until now but maybe she should look into what Altan did as her primary form of combat. Something so far off from hers… She looked at herself in the mirror of the room  eyeing her over grown hair that threatened at this point to drag across the ground. She frowning her brows before walking out and making her way to Daichi’s house who waved to her casually as she approached.

“Do you know how to cut hair without knifes…?” She asked making him blink but shrug.

“Any sharp blade coul-” He saw her sif comfort  and paused thinking a bit. “Do you have an issue with fire…?”

Dalia rose a brow “Nooooo?”

“Do you have any issue with really stupid ideas?”

“Pffft” She rolled her eyes with a smirk her hand instinctively resting on her hip as he smirked back to her.

“I got just the idea then.”

Daichi gently worked the flame retardant jelly though her hair that was down from its pony tail making its tips gently brush against the ground. “How long do you want it?” He asked with a smirk.

“Weeeeellll how about right under the shoulder blade?” She asked with a rose brow.

“Oooo a lot off the top then.” He teased making her raise a confused brow. “Right ignore me.”

“Can’t your voice is too irritating to ignore.” She said with a shrug making him chuckle.

“Good, its nice to know you have someone you actually listen to then.” He said gently working the jelly to that level before kneeling down and striking a flint and stone in some tinder until it lit aflame. He then placed a brace in it to collect the flame on it. “Assume the position!” He called out letting Dalia race over to the river walking in but holding up her hair by its jelly pat to not let the rest of it get wet yet as Daichi raced over with the branch and let the ends of her hair on fire. It quickly burning up her hair scaling its length and as it was about to reach the jelly Daichi smirked. “Alright down!” Dalia then dunked herself  into the water putting out the fire and slowly working the jelly out of her hair as much as she  could before coming back up running a hand though her hair slicking it out of her face blinking at the word feeling of actually coming tot the end of her hair  at its new length.

“How does it look?” She asked slowly making her way out of the water. Daichi smiling to her.

“Classy.” He simply replied making her chuckle a bit.

“Dang we can have that.” She said ringing out her hair before roughing it up a bit.

“Oh?” He gently reached over and braided a strand of her hair making her blush slightly. “See a few of these and you’ll look like a heathen again in no time.” He teased making her scoff.

“You calling my old style a heathen style?” He called out not actually upset as he shrugged with a grin. She then shoved him him into the river. He coming back up coughing.

“You nasty hair ashes and jelly is still in the water.”

“Good serves you ri-” She let out a slight gasp as he pulled her in resoaking her. She splashed about and came back out spitting out water towards him. “Way to play dirty.” She said before the two started to laugh a bit.

-Training Section-

Dalia played with her finally dry hair as the two sat at the camp fire he made. “Do you actually like it…?” Daichi asked as he sat behind her assign in some braids like he had suggested locking them in place with some small metal bands.

“I mean it feels really weird…  it feels like I don't really have any hair now.” She said thoughtfully.

“I mean you don't have like 20 pounds pulling you down now so yeah I believe it.” He said with a shrug.

“Fair… Are the braids turning out alright?”

“Yeah like I said the last 4 times they’re just fine.” He said simply.

“.... What do you know about Rangers…?” She asked after a bit as he finished up her hair for her.

“Not a lot outside of the survival training and some of the more aspects like poison making for arrows and natural camouflage… why?” He asked leaning around her to look to her she looking off as she slightly blushed at him getting close again. What was with him making her feel all weird lately.

“I want you to teach me what you know… I can figure out the rest.” She said simply. He blinked but nodded.

“Sure thing… here I can teach you a bit on the nature side of things  while we go hunting for food yah?” He offered getting up. She looking over but got up and nodded.

“I suppose that would be alright.” She said following after him.

Daichi led her around while showing her the usual tracks of different things they came across including their own tracks. Dalia watching thoughtfully and even kneeled down sniffing the tracks making Daichi rub the back of his head awkwardly trying to explain thats not really apart of it but she ignoring him and doing it anyways.  Soon they started to cover how to hide better in nature and using stuff like mud as camouflage in the forest and to help mask their scents to the animals. Dalia ranting about how he said how scents wasnt apart of tracking and Daichi arguing how he meant that was for them not the animals.

This sorta resulting in scarring off most the wildlife they were trying to hunt when they started to wrestle each other… or well when Dalia pounced him and he tried to get her off without hurting her but failing poorly due to her strength.  After Daichi took a nip to the ear the fight soon ended and they moved onto some natural plants in the area that could help in many ways though soon they had to stop to get their food. Daichi easily finding one, and Dalia easier punching it and quickly killing it before pointing to it going. “Cook et.” The two shared a nice meal at the end of the night together before Dalia walked with Daichi back to his house.

Daichi inviting her in to stay for the night and Dalia actually accepting.. Though promptly slept on the ground of the front room, only to be found in the morning with Daichi tripping and falling over her on the way to the bathroom.

That day though Dalia made her way to the smithy and requested to see his blueprints for bowas and ranged items, he tried to protest though she quickly  got him to say yes when she grabbed one of his priceless shields and started to slowly bend it. Taking the blueprints she sat on the ground and began taking notes on how it was explained to work on the blueprints trying to come up with her own design that fit what she wanted.

An arm mounted crossbow that wasn't too small it had no force behind it but not so big it would hinder how she normally fought. She uses some designs from some repeating crossbows and altered it to have the holder of the ammo wrap around her forearm rather than just rest off to the side or under the crossbow where it would hinder her. She then set it up to cause the repeater so that it could hold reload in case she needs to load in a different arrow that wasn't one of the pre-set up ones.

Once she was done she peaked back up to the man who just re-straightened his shield and put it back up. She put the blueprints back down letting him take it before slapping down her own. “Make et.” She simply demanded, then man tried to explain that not how things worked though he quickly stopped as she started to reach for his shield again. After he said he would, she actually gave him some haug for it before walking off. He told her to return the next afternoon for it.

Now pleased she went into the mountain range thoughtfully moving about it. Trying to spot everything Daichi explained to her the other day. She wasn't too positive on most of it but she still figured a refresher course would be nice. She  after a while climbed up a tree and sat down silently watching for movement. After a while she did see some, a herd of deer. She watched them carefully as they moved about and squinted her eyes a bit. If she was skilled enough, and fast enough… she knew she'd beagle to take out several before they all ran… without having to move from her spot once…

Maybe being a ranger really was much different then she thought it was. It was just as deadly as her usual ra and smash or bite and tear methods… but one more graceful, one of another category with its own advantages and disadvantages… ones that counteract her current ones she never liked to admit she had. Maybe she’d pay closer attention to Altan when she fought from now on…

She soon though returned to the mansion for some food before returning to the mountain ranges to rest for the night. She had a lot of testing to do tomorrow afternoon when she got her new weapon.

[ 1,011 / 2,000 Words ]

Last edited by Dalia Fedcono on 10/09/20, 06:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Daichi’s fist twisted as he planted a well placed punch into Dalia’s gut making the air escaped her lungs and  out through her mouth as her mouth slowly curled into a smile. Her feet lifting up off the ground as he striked with the other arm practically  picking her up with his fist. He then sent one more punch with her first arm again sending her up higher before catching her and gently setting her on the ground as she panted and smiled gently holding onto him for support. Daichi sighed gently holding her. “Look as much as its fun heating you up I think we should stop soon if you don't get it soon… I know you like getting hit and im not sure you’ll beagle to manage to get yourself to block the blows and at this rate you may get seriously hurt.” He said a bit concerned. Dalia sighed but nodded a bit calming down.

“I know I just… I need to try and get this down. As much as I wouldn't want to lose out on a good hit, if something would come at me that’s too risky to take and I can't dodge it I need to be able to block it…” Daichi sighed but nodded gently letting go of her as she stood on her own two feet.

“Alright… a few more tries but if you cough up blood or anything like that we’re stopping early deal?” He asked, holding out his hand. Dalia nodded with a sigh.

“Alright fine deal.” She shook his hand as he smiled pleased.

“Good.” He replied with a smirk. He then got into a reading position as Dalia did the same trying to focus herself breathing carefully and purposefully. She then focused on her abs knowing that's where he was aiming to strike and took a deep breath in thinking of turning her body to rubber to become a level of flexibility and stretchable of that of rubber before flexing her abs focusing carefully on them.

He sent forward the first strike sending her sliding backwards and making her smile a bit but focus as he set another making her stumble a bit backwards but flexed her abs once more they finally shifting into a rubber like state as his fist collide with them Her Rubber Will Finally activating. His fist sank into them stretching pasther entire midsection and outwards on the other side. His fist bouncing back making him stumble a bit as her midsection seemed unharmed… further.”You did it!” He said excited for her as she nodded.

“Wooo…” She said before falling to her side with a smile. “Ow…” She groaned out making him chuckle and sit beside her gently patting her bicep letting her rest. The two staring up at the stars over head looking up at them quietly and peacefully with tired eyes. “Thank you for always helping me…” Dalia finally saying making Daichi’s brow raise looking down to her. Dalia looking after a bit to him with gentle eyes but serious ones. Daichi nodded softly.

“”You’re welcome Dal…” He replied in the same manner before the two started to look back to the sky once more silently watching the stars.

[ 539 / 500 Words ]

”Ability Achieved”:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“It’s that odd child again…”

“The one with those outsiders?”

“Yeah I wonder what on earth they could use her for though shes just a tiny thing.”

“From what over here shes likely just a means to an end to them.”

“I thought she was their pet with how savage she seems to be.”

“Really?”

“Have you seen anything civil about her?”

“No…?”

“Exactly what would people like that want with a small child lik-”

The small group of Kogata people slinked back into each other as Dalia got up. She then walked off though to their surprise, no shouting. No nothing. She just grabbed her newest weapon when it was presented to her by the blacksmith and walked off towards Daichi’s house. She raised her fist to knock at the door before slowly lowering it with sad tired eyes and frowned brows walking away. No matter how many times others looked at her like she was nothing but a beast… it never got any easier. At least though it wasn't a familiar face doing it. She walked into the forest closing her eyes.

“Lara amazing plan as always love~!” Dalia's father praised her mother from behind cuddling into her as they looked at the people who were trapped by fire from all angles and now in a pitfall hole a bit of ways away from their tribe cowering in fear.

“Wasn’t my plan dear.” She said proudly looking down to Dalia who stood on the house roof with her hands behind her back one gently holding the other looking on with a soft smirk watching the people cower.

“Dali!” He scooped her up  holding her close with a snuggle making her grumble and blush. “I’m so proud of you! You're learning so much!”

“You’re embarrassing me in front of the toys father.” She said with a sigh though softly smiled as she was held and praised since he couldn’t see her face currently. He chuckled and sat her down patting her head.

“So sorry love, I’m just so proud of you. Now shall we go play?” He asked as he looked down to her with a proud smile holding his wife’s hand. Dalia smirked to them and nodded before they made their way down.

“Please… just… please s...stop” The young boy pleaded looking up to the young dalia who grinned widely down to him. His pain made hers feel lesser, made her heart flutter with excitement. Her parents cheering behind her filled her with life. And the snap of his neck was the ultimate high.

“Way to go Dali!” Hee uncle cheering out running by to get to the other toys.

“Impressive as always young one” Her other uncle praised as his lover nodded respectfully to her.

“Dalia..” Her aunt said flatly as Dalia rose a brow and gave a sass filled lip upcurl to match.

“Karena…” Dalia replied with an annoyed tone watching her walk by as her parents left to go have their own fun Dalia looking back down to the boy as she heard his mother sobbing in the distance before screaming as one of Dalia’s family members grabbed her to play with. The high though leaving her body as she looked from his mother down to the boy and his dead body. She kneeling down lifting up his head to look at. Her face fell a bit with tired eyes. She knew this was wrong. All of this was very wrong and not a good thing to do. If it was her parents and family wouldn't be as happy and proud of her.

How she felt when she hurt these people. Dalia slowly picked up his limp body gently. How she felt wasn’t right, just like the rest of her family. The fun she felt wasn't right and she knew it. But she didn’t care. Her family loved and respected her for being like them. And she loved and respected them back. She tossed the body with the others looking on coldly at them before walking away.

--Training Section --

She wished she could still not care…. But she did… she hated that she did. It made everything so much harder. And when dealing with people who saw her as a beast, an intelligent rabid creature, when her ideals seemed laughable to the man she so desperately wanted to impress. When her usual antics no longer made others see her as something precious worth keeping around… seeing more value in her for it all…? She scrunched up her face more tilting her head to one side as she walked deep into the forest using her Body Alter and Voice Alter Her hair durning black and flowed out in the wind  as it grew to about hip length. Her eyes turning green, her face growing a bit older by about 2 years shifting to that of some girl she didn't know.

Her lips turned a deep red almost as though it was assisted by lipstick. She grabbed her cloak clearing her throat as she snatched it from a high tree branch where she left it and  collapsed it in place hiding most of her body and clothes  putting her new weapon on her arm and in place locking it there with its ammo pack. She walked for a while longer looking onwards to the woman who patiently waited for her by the trees. She looking up to the girl and smiled softly. “Lila wasn’t it?” She asked, smirking as Dalia nodded. “Ready to start your training? I plan to make it pretty intensive so fair warning there. Lara paid a good amount of money to get you trained. Wouldn't want to waste a single huang of that  just to make sure she picks me first next time she needs a trainer.” She said with a smirk as Dalia shrugged.

The Next Grind [ Solo | Training ] Lila

“Yeah I’m ready.” She said simply with the cool toned new voice that was a bit aged up from her usual one.

“Wonderful. Get ready kid, these next few days are gonna be rough.” She said motioning for her to follow.

[ 1,354 / 2,000 Words ]

Abilities Active:

Last edited by Dalia Fedcono on 10/09/20, 06:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Spot your resource!” The girl’s green eyes cut through the scenery until they laid upon some bushes. “Collect your resource!” She leaped over a tree trunk that was down planting her hand on the trunk to help her over the trunk. She tuck and rolled as she landed staching some of the plants as she rolled to her feet. “Find cover!” The voice called out as an arrow flew through the girls long black hair piercing into the tree beside her. She ran around a tree with frowned brows next. “Prepare your resource!” The voice called out as more arrows flew by the tree. The girl using a rock placing the plants on a part of her mini crossbow grinding it into paste and scooping it up  and applying  the glob at the exit hole of the crossbow not too thickly though. “Now strike!”

The voice hollered out as the girl ran out from behind the tree leaping onto the tree trunk as more arrowed flew by her coming from the woman training her. She spinning as she barely dodging the arrow that grazed her cheek. Her grin widening as her eyes narrowed she readying her mini crossbow and clenching her fist holding its handle firing off a blot for D Tier Damage that picked up the paste on its way out. The woman holding up a board blocking the bolt just in time smirking as the girl hopped off the trunk panting. “Nicely done rookie.” The woman said walking over grabbing some of the paste from the bolt with her finger before moving in towards the girl before she could block and smeared it across her cut.

She looped her arm around the arm the girl tried to use to block and pulled her in close whispering into her ear. “Next time… try not to use a medical herb as your attack resource.”

“Shit…” The girl whispered relaxing as the woman placed her hand on the girls chest shoving her back with a stumble.

“Take a 5 Lila and let that ointment on your cheek it may actually help you heal up your mistake and teach you something.” The woman said pulling out the bolt from the board tossing it to the feet of Dalia who was currently Lila. Day 2 and she was still messing up so easily. Ranger based activities seemed to incorporate far more then what she was used to. You had to think on your feet, use your skills to give you any edge you could, and try to keep cover and move strategically so you could prepare for your attack. If you didn’t you'd be killed before you could even strike. And honestly… she kinda loved it. Its a method that was really helping her figure out how to think better on her feet when in character or making deals as well.

Right now they were firing basic arrows, with basic weapons. If it was just a fight based on weapons alone it would be a draw. But that's when skills and tactics had to be brought in. You couldn’t just pinch harder to get a better chance at winning, you had to plan smarter and move faster. And she just knew when she got all of this down, she was really going to enjoy working on battle tactics with this new talent.

[ 1,915 / 2,000 Words ]

“What’s your name…?” The teen girl asked looking onwards to the young girl who was no older the 11 before her. Her green eyes looking down at the yellow ones looking back at her in confusion and frustration. “I know you have a name… Your parents care too much about you to have not given you one.” She said with a smirk.

The young girl frowned her brows before sighing. “Dalia.”  She said softly as the girl offered a chained hand to her.

“Lila.” She said with a soft smile. Dalia rose her hand though as the girl looked at her scared up arm she pulled her hand away looking off. “... hey... “ Dalia huffed. “Wanna see something cool?” She asked making dalia raise a brow and peek over the girl rolling up her pants leg to show off intense burn scars trailing up her leg. Dalia blinking and looking fully to it before the girl offered her hand again with a wink. Dalia’s hand twitched a bit but she gently gripped her hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you Dalia.” She said softly making Dalia scoff. “What?” She asked with a grin.

“I kidnapped you and chained you up in a cage how could you see this as nice?” Dalia asked with a scowl on her face.

Because I’ve dealt with far worse… And clearly so have you kid…. That and as I was passing out I saw you panicking looking around for your parents….” Dalia’s eyes grew a bit teary thinking back to when she had been choking the girl to see her family who were just running around moments before gone amongst the misty forest hidden to the other travelers in Lila’s group… and to Dalia. Making her feel all alone. “I remember beagle to breath right before passing out… I remember hearing you crying before I opened my eyes while in this cage…” Dalia clenched her eyes shut thinking about how she like some stupid creature hugged her legs sobbing feeling abandoned due to her parents still not having returned.

“....I remember seeing your face and thinking. My my… she looks as though she could be the child of the bandits my mercenary group was after for the high price Huang reward.” Dalia’s eyes shot open wide and alert as she looked over to the girl. “What…? Did you not know being a bandit resulted in people coming after you when you kill enough…? That doing illegal things could get you in big trouble because doing those things is wrong?” A tear rolled down her cheeks, she knew it… what they were doing was wrong… Lila frowned gently. “You really didn’t know did you…?” She shook her head with a smile. “Right… How could you? The only people who could teach you right from wrong are  likely more likely to tell you how right it is to do bad.”

Dalia looked down silently holding her ankle with both hands lowering her head down. “It’s okay… it’s not your fault… look… If you let me out i won’t tell your parents you did so and I can assure you that would be a good thing to do. Heck I’ll even help you find your parents I’ll let you head right to them if you want…” Dalia frowned her brows looking off as girl smiled softly to her tilting her head to one side a bit. “Please…? You know what will happen if I’m in here and they’ll find me first…” Dalia’s face softened looking back over to the girl before getting up and unlocking her cage then shackles. Lila smiling to her gently grabbing her and pulling her into a hug making Dalia jump a bit. “Thanks…”

She said softly to her as Dalia slowly reached up holding knot the girl for a moment before leaving the cage with her she rolling back down her pant’s leg. She then kneeled down looking at all the tracks before smirking. “Found em” She said looking up to see Dalia holding out her weapons. Lila getting up gently taking them gently ruffling Dalia’s hair. “You know you’re a good kid… You don’t have to go back to them if you don’t want to…”

“And what go with the people who’d be my parent’s killers?... I love my parents I’d never betray them like that.” Dalia practically hissed out making the girl chuckle.

“Just offering not forcing you to do a think hun.” She gently caressed the girls cheek before wiping away her tears with the palms of her hands after putting her weapon belt back on.

“There. Now no one will know those were there.” She said with a wink holding a hand out to her. Dalia reaching over and gently grabbing her hand in both of hers as the girl followed the tracks with her. The two followed the tracks for a while before coming to a stop. “The tracks end here…” She whispered thoughtfully before looking above to see Dalia’s family members up in the trees holding her party members by their throats and covering their mouths.

“Ooo she’s cleaver” Dalias uncle practically purred.

“Hi you left your daughter behind with me.” She said with a grin making Dalia’s parents growl. “I won’t hurt her promise… Mind saying thank you by returning my people and lets say we all call a truce for the night over new friendships?” She asked with her pleased grin. Dalia’s group looked to one and other before looking to Lara her mother who sighed. “Fine.” Lila’s people looked confused but let it be as they were dropped. They though catching themselves on some branches landing more gracefully to the ground then the others that just leapt down with ease everyone looking to the two girls clearly the youngest ones in both groups. “Yay friendship~!”

She said with a chuckle looking down to Dalia winking to her making Dalia scrunch up her face as she held in a smirk and let go of the girls hand running over ot her parents who embraced her as she got to them. The other group walking over to Lila nodding to her as if to send their thanks. Both parties set up camp there for the night close to each other but still a good bit away to avoid fights. Neither dalia nor Lila telling Dalia’s group the reasoning for their walking together but most suspected the reasoning. Dalia sat looking ashamed but soon Lila walked over making the Bandit group look warry to her and cautious. Lila held up a hand to ease them before walking up a bit closer holding up the unrolled contract for their group.

“Your group spared mine for my actions for your daughter….” She rolled it up and tossed it in the bandit’s camp fire to let it burn. “We have decided to do the same for you for Dalia’s actions.” The group looked curious to Dalia but nodded to the girl.

“Tell them thank you…” Lara said softly nodding to Dalia to tell her she did well giving her a proud smile. Dalia smiled a bit before returning to her scowl but looked over to Lila who gave her a wink giving a single wave before walking off back to her group.

“Ah Lila you’re here early. Didn’t feel like sleeping in like a slacker again?” The woman said with a smirk as Dalia shook her head getting up from the trunk. “Good only took you 5 days of training for you to finally decide to do as much.” She motioned for her to follow and lead her down the path of the forest before stopping. “Alright rookie. Find the tracks.”

“The tracks of what?” She asked kneeling down looking over the ground at all the different indents.

“Wolves.” She said simply. Dalia shrugged and looked over the tracks with what the woman had taught her thus far but frowned her brows when all she saw were boot prints amongst all the horse hooves and caravane tracks. “My bad… I mean a group of traveler’s known as wolves.” The woman said with a smirk. “You got it though rookie… Lead the way.” Dalia looked up to her with frowned brows but sighed and started to lead the way. They walked for a long while though as they drew close to the sounds of a group rustling about. The woman touched her shoulder to lead her to a stop and motioned to a fresh animal corpse in some fresh mud.

The two looked to each other before starting to use it to cover themselves a bit before moving into some bushes to hide looking down at the group that talked amongst themselves.

“After all that time and we come across them like that… such a pity.” The man shook his head with a sigh as the others joined in.

“I was hoping for a round too with the woman too…” One said disappointedly, passing some food to the guy sitting next to him.

“No kidding. I can’t even imagine the beast of a creature that could do such a thing to that group…” One muttered as another shuttered holding up a hand.

“Please don’t remind me. I can still remember the bloody mess left behind… their messed up legs… their” He bit his lip looking down.

“Ain’t no one deserve that... “ A woman added in that sat with the others. “I’m just glad they agreed to be brought to prison after we patched 'em up.”

Dalia’s face started to grow pale a bit as she listened on. “No matter how evil they were I can definitely say they were good parents. Being more concerned about their daughter and if she was okay…”

“Yeah I remember the kid, good kid to. I was glad to see she wasn’t with the rest of the bodies about.” Dalias eyes began to tear up as she quietly made her  way up a tree overhanging the ledge they were on to get a better view the woman soon joining her up in the tree gently placing a hand on her back. “Kinda sweet that her parents asked us to find her then to look after.”

“They must have a lot of faith in us.”

“Nah likely more in Lila, the girl did look after their daughter and brought her back to them when we saw them last… besides somethin tells me they think who ever the girl was taken by is way worse then us.” Dalia’s eyes grew wild then. “Where is Lila anyways? Damn kid out in town again slacking off? Tch I swear the more time we spend in Kou the more time that girl wastes in town.” The man said shaking his head. Dalia slowly looking over to see the woman only a few inches from her face making her jump a bit The woman though holding onto her coat so she wouldn’t fall.

She using her other hand to pull off her wing to show her long black hair that complimented her green eyes. She smiled softly to Dalia before kissing her forehead gently leaning in and whispering.

“You always have a home with the wolves kid… Even if it’s a bit bumming you spent more time watching my moves then my face… You’re not the only one hiding who they really are… watch out for others more, I’d hate to see someone catch you next.” She said with a gently smile pulling away and gently caressing the girl’s cheek mouthing. ‘I’m flattered by the way’ to her winking before leaping down from the  tree letting go of Dalia as she skid down the slow of the ledge making the others look over to her then.

“Lila you slacker why the hell are you covered in that crud?” They asked as she sat down crossing her leg over the other.

“It’s good for the skin~!” She said playfully making the others groan. Dalia smiling a bit as a tear rolled down her cheek quietly giggling. Her parents were in jail… but they were safe thanks to these guys…. The very people who tried to kill them so long ago. They even agreeing to look for her for her parents to take care of her. She climbed down from the tree and made her way back to the old training grounds looking about it.  She remembering the woman… Lila showing her how to dodge arrows flicking her forehead each time she failed. How she thought her not to jerk around her arm each time a bolt was fired from her arm.

How she taught her how to use a classic bow as well just in case. Taught her about the prime reason she learned to love ranger fighting so much now. The tactical planning aspects. She taught her how not all fighting styles was about punching harder. She looking to the trunk thinking back to when Lila had shown up late but brought them some food to eat. She remembered how she told her they were eating deer then showed her how to follow their tracks and how to practice following unknown tracks to learn what animal made them so she could practice later on to learn more of  the tracks. Looking back it was clear she was trying to teach Dalia how to teach herself in the future… the main question being, how much did she know about her current situation…?

And why did she  not say anything sooner…? Dalia caught a glimpse of the black hair she still had remembering she was till in Lila’s form from when Lila was in her teens still. She shifted back to normal. Right everyone had their own reasons for hiding who they really were… She squinted her eyes a bit at the thought.

“Everyone had their own reasons for hiding who they really were… everyone.” Lila’s reasons were for good… her own were more questionable… if everyone could be hiding who they really were even without changing their face… was hyperion hiding his from her…? She knew how evil he could be.. And he knows what he did to her. He knew he didn’t break her into submission but she worked for him anyways…. Could she really still trust him…? She squinted her eyes with a frown. She knows what she promised him but if he got an itchy trigger finger so to speak, what was stopping him from pulling on her? He seemed more focused on power then loyalty…

“... Thank you for the lessons Lila…” She had left her contact information with Lara saying it was there just in case she needed her to teach anyone else… something told her it was more in case Dalia needed a way out. Just like she had promised Altan a way out if she needed it Lila gave her one as well. She would not use it yet… but shed keep it in mind in case she ever did need it. Hopefully she'll see the need to get out before it was too late to run when the time came… if it came.

[ 3,219 / 2,000 Words ]

”Weapons Brought”:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum