You are not connected. Please login or register

Zadi's Djinn Training: Knighthood [Training;Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
“Vassago…I have a question for you. How do I use you? I just can’t figure it out…so I need your help. Seriously, please let me know. I can talk to you and you can talk to me. Is Holy ‘stuff’ related to talking to you? Or not? I have a feeling it doesn’t, so I really need your help. You healed me in the dungeon, along with the Lagi and Zygus…but not Syma, but does that mean you can heal? And the cherubs and angels, they used some sort of light-based abilities, so I can already tell that you use light magic, and life since you told me, but how do those fit together? I was thrown out of the Metal Vessel conversation thing before you could tell me how to combine magics, hahaha! Anyway, I simply need you to let me know how to use your powers, as I assume that is why I got you. You know, to help me learn and grow as a person! Ugh…I can’t think straight with all this potential knowledge at my fingertips! Wonder how Yakuroro is dealing with Marax. Now THAT Djinn was and probably still is…a butt. Oh, I do have this one thing that’s been bothering me, other than how to use you…do Djinn know each other? Like, are you all related like a family or something like that?”

Well, Vassago took her time to respond. Several hours to be exact. Zadi just decided to enter the remains of the large ship-looking wreckage. There must have been some sort of large body of water at one point in time. It was pretty massive, so the body of water probably wasn’t a pond, hahaha! Anyway, the sails seemed to have snapped off and re-attached, probably a prank, in the strangest of places. It was as if it was a large bird rather than a large oceanic vessel. All the same, it was huge, strange, and empty. Maybe, Zadi didn’t know if he would encounter anything while he would train with his Djinn and Metal Vessel. But that’s only if Vassago led a hand to Zadi’s predicament. Now then, it had been a few days since Vassago, the dungeon-temple-thing, crumbled around Zadi and Lagi and Zygus and Syma, leaving the four of them inside a large hole. Syma had recovered, still wrapped and draping around Zadi like the usual little girl that she it. She is a snake by the way.

The dungeon was more difficult than Marax, but maybe it was due to Zadi’s incompetence in Vassago. In Marax, Zadi was scared and couldn’t tell what was going on, so he was just randomly firing off shots in order to protect himself…sometimes even hitting Yakuroro by accident. However, probably due to human pride and arrogance, Zadi got hurt, bruised, almost killed, and even the other three almost killed and hurt. Well, Zygus is the only one that didn’t get a scratch on him while Syma and Lagi both sustained some burns. Not too bad, but not too good either. But yeah, Zadi was hurt the most, mentally and physically, and Zadi still does not know how or why Vassago chose him as the “King Vessel.” However, Zadi wouldn’t question Vassago so as to be able to stop any hesitation in the job as “King” and get Vassago to leave the Metal Vessel…though Zadi also thinks that is impossible. So far, Vassago, if she could have gotten out of the fan, gotten out and directly spoken to Zadi rather than sucking in his consciousness into the Metal Vessel. Djinn and dungeon are strange…that was and always will be true.

“Sorry Zadi, I was contemplating on the recent events in this world. You were saying? Oh, right, about my powers and how to use them. I am afraid that I cannot share with you the specifics because even I do not know. I can only tell you that my powers are Holy and just, like Law and Order. However, to the extent of bringing my powers outside of this Metal Vessel, I do not know. But know this Zadi Medmar, destiny has had me chose you for a reason, and such a reason is only known to someone such as yourself. So, if you are able to understand the reason as to why the Rukh chose you to be their leader, one of many to be exact, then you will end up understanding how to use my powers outside of this Metal Vessel. So please, my King, please do not give up in your quest for greater things. I for one would like you to pursuit the ideals of Law and Order, keeping the world as it is without drastically changing the rules. But more importantly, don’t lose sight of yourself and what you believe in. I am just a small glint of the greater power that you will possess in the far future. Use me and the future power wisely and you might end up ruling this world, bestowing it with proper Law and Order.”

“Sounds like you’ve rehearsed this while I was talking to you, hahaha! But doesn’t that last statement about making my own Law and Order contradict what you said about keeping it the same? Well, I think I get it. If I kept everyone to themselves as a ruler, only ever changing the unjust and cruel laws and rules, I could keep everything the same, right? Yeah! I get it now! I might have even figure out how to use your powers outside of this fan! However, that might take some time. I’m not exactly the best at doing anything in life. My parents died cause I couldn’t help myself. The old man went away could I couldn’t keep him enough company. I even left Yakuroro cause I was starting to get filled with envy! Hmmm, I also kind of left to train on my own so that I could some alone time…though that is just being selfish. I’ve been alone for a LOOOONG time in my life. I’m too used to it. Know what I mean?”

Vassago seemed to be rehearsing her line again, as Zadi kept thinking, cause it was taking a while for Vassago to respond. As if there was a communication gap between Zadi, the Metal Vessel, and Vassago, but only one way. Like a very very  very long telephone line that was only long one way rather than the other…which didn’t make any sense to Zadi, so Vassago might be busy with something in the fan. Cleaning up perhaps? Well, the last time that Zadi entered there…like, a day or so ago, the Metal Vessel was empty with only Vassago inside of it. It was strangely relaxing and iterating at the same time. As if you know there should be something somewhere, but you kind of like the emptiness of the view.Zadi didn’t think too much into what happened cause of the confusing feelings he obtained when he entered the Metal Vessel. So then, Zadi did figure out a way that he might be able to bring out the powers of Vassago in a way that wouldn’t kill him. Don’t know how you could kill yourself trying to bring something Holy out of a metal item, but I’m sure that Zadi could find a way if he wanted to, hahaha!

“Vassago? Don’t you want to know what I think will bring out your powers? Or are you sleeping right now? Used too much magoi to talk to me just now or something else? Ugh, fine, I’ll stop talking to you for now. I shall be talking to myself now. Alright, so time to try and bring out the power of Vassago! The Holy magic from light and life combined into one thing, which has just been explained as the Holy magic. Well, might as well spill the beans. Even if I’m just talking to myself, hahaha! So then, I plan on simply exploding the power outwards. Easy enough right. I just need to feel the Rukh within the item and get it over and done with. Simple right? Or is that just stupid, Vassago? Right, talking to myself. Well Syma, just you and me. Let’s see if I can get this to work. I’ll be meditating with the Metal Item right now, not with my Gawking Heron staff. Mind going a little ways under the shade with the staff, please? Thanks girl. Now then, Rukh of the Metal Item…please…dear Rukh…please here my call and plead…”

View user profile

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
“Oh, and Zadi? I’m just a figment of your imagination. You seem to get very sleepy whenever you try and call out to me and ask me for advice…or anything for that matter. So then, wake up and stop trying to contact me. It would be better for your health,” said the figment of Zadi’s imagination…Vassago. That’s right, Zadi was hallucinating every time he was “contacting” Vassago in the Metal Vessel.

“Oh man, I was really only dreaming? That sucks. Now I don’t know that to do! Well, then again, maybe I should go through with my plan?” Zadi help up the fan, even though it wasn’t a dream where his plan might work, and fanned it out in an attempt to concentrate the Rukh within the fan around the exterior of the fan. To Zadi’s surprise, he was able to manifest what looked to be a sword! Zadi didn’t know why a sword manifested itself, but he just sort of could tell that it was Vassago’s weapon of choice. But then it collapsed as if there wasn’t enough structure behind it. Was Zadi dreaming again? Well, only one way to find out! “Ouch! Yeah, not dreaming, hahaha! But that just means that it will be easier than I thought! Maybe I’m missing something aside from gathering Rukh. Vassago, mind hel- never mind. I’ll do this myself!”

Yet again, Zadi gathered Rukh around, but this time, he added a chant, “OOOOAAAAAH OOOOOAAAAH! Loo loo loo loo laaaa! Nope, collapsed again.” Not the greatest of chants, but it seemed to be a step closer to trying to figure out what to do. Zadi just kept spouting nonsense over and over again until he finally just made the chant sound more formal, “O’ Djinn of Law and Order, hear my call! HELP EM SEEK KNOWLEDGE AND POWER!!! Darn, collapsed again. But it stayed solid for a while there. Maybe I got the first part of the chant correct? And why am I doing a chant anyway?” It seemed that Zadi just figured out that he had no solid reason to be chanting to the Rukh of the Metal Vessel. However! It was indeed pre-learned knowledge with having a Metal Vessel…sort of. After contacting the Rukh inside the fan, they gave some knowledge as to what he had to do in order to get this sword to stay solid. Zadi received the knowledge, but not much of it.

“Alright, time to contact the Rukh again and see what they have to say that I may have missed or forgotten. Erhm, O' Djinn of Law and Order, hear my call! Bless me with the power to save life and bring balance to this world! Vassago! OH MY GOSH! IT IS STAYING SOLID!!!” Zadi jumped up out of his sitting position and ran around, swinging the sword around with such joy and excitement! Zadi Medmar had done it! He was able to manifest part of Vassago outside of the Metal Vessel! However, only part of Vassago. The arm that was holding Vassago seemed to now be covered in armor up to Zadi’s elbow. Zadi wanted to see if the reason was for holding the sword, so he grabbed the large sword with his other hand, his left hand, and it was covered in armor was well! Though there seemed to be something different…the amount of armor covering Zadi’s two arms was cut in half due to being evened out between both arms. Not it looked like Zadi’s forearms were covered in armor.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
“AWESOME!!! I can actually hit things with this! But I should probably practice HOW to hit things. I am a magician after all. I’m not physically the fittest person in the world, hahaha! Anyway, I really do need to practice swinging this thing about. It is large and seems to be in charge for the time being. If I can’t adapt to this cheer size, not really weight cause it feels sort of weightless…sort of. Kind of like the weight of a short sword, but large.” Zadi looked at the large sword, trying to figure out how he could possibly do something like this without getting in the way of his usual style of battle, casting spells left and right. It may be a magical sword seeing as it has the essence of a Djinn. Holy magic though…what good did it sound like for something to be holy when you don’t know what the term holy truly stands for? Hold on, that doesn’t sound like it made sense, “What good is it that I know the powers of Vassago when I can’t even use them?” There, sounds better when Zadi says it.

All the same though, Zadi was right. He didn’t know how to use this thing and whether or not it had Holy powers. Ambiguous term to begin with anyway…holy. What does “holy” mean? Did Vassago mean “holey?” Like, “with lots of holes?” Probably not. Wait, Zadi was dreaming after all, he didn’t actual meet Vassago for a second time. Same with that one other training session when he figured out how to combine magics. That was a tough yet very exciting training session. Anyway, Zadi needed so advice…some help if you will. Which is advice…don’t know why I just said that. Wait! I know why! “Alright Rukh, don’t help me out…but…rather…just go about your day as if I wasn’t calling out to any of you, alright? Good…don’t know that you just said since you already started to ignore me, but that must mean you must be complying…sort of. If you really did listen to me, technically me telling you to NOT to listen to me would me you would tell me stuff…AH! Never mind. Too much of a brain teaser…I’ll just figure this out myself…now then, holy powers. Vassago, the first time I met her, seemed very strong and prestigious. The angels used some sort of light to attack me…and the cherubs…ugh…yeah, those balls of strange light as well…”

Zadi kept thinking back to what Vassago looked like however. He couldn’t concentrate on anything other than Vassago’s pure beauty…well, not his type really. She looked a bit aged and a LOT older than Zadi. Most definitely so, too. However, Zadi was attracted to her beauty of power. She radiated this grand gesture of “I’ll lend you my hand if you bring law and order to this world” type of thing. Know what I mean? Never mind. Talking to myself here. So, since Zadi just kept remembering her, over and over and over again, the Rukh from the Metal Vessel, not a sword, started to pour out and wash Zadi’s arms with some sort of light and life-like glow. It was awe-inspiring and brilliantly colored! However, when the light faded away, it formed into armor, much like how Zadi’s single hand would get a piece of armor, but this time, for both arms equally. Instead of just one arm getting full benefits and splitting that up between both arms…now BOTH arms got FULL armor-type stuff! Strange and exotic looking armor all the same, but totally cool feeling!

However, that wasn’t the end of it all. Zadi knew what he had to do in order to perfectly draw out the powers of Vassago! He had to keep thinking about her form and what sort of power she radiated. It seemed like the perfect plan to draw out all of Vassago’s holy powers and paste them onto his skin and cover his clothing, right? Well, so far, only his arms where cloaked in that strange armor that seemed to remind Zadi of Vassago. “Man, this is too cool. Gosh though, wish more revealed itself before my gazing eyes…so beautiful, too! Erhm…yes…pretty and whatnot. Time to get down to business though. Think back to what Vassago looked like. What it felt like to be around her. Remember what she stands for and why she does so…wait, I don’t even know that! I’ve NEVER known that! Man, gotta think more about her actual being rather than her conviction then…that is…until I find out what that conviction IS to begin with! Now then…concentrate. Vassago was wearing armor all over her body. She was carrying a rather simple looking sword with a decorative looking scale balanced at the end of the blade of the sword. The balance must be covering the sword that Vassago was holding…however, that just further confirms that the sword I’m holding now is Vassago’s. Not much help there, hahaha!"

Well, Zadi could only bring out so much power for the time being. He just couldn’t must enough to get the whole piece of Vassago’s being outside of the Metal Vessel and paste it onto his own being…Zadi’s being btw, not anybody else’s. Anyway, Zadi couldn’t think any harder about what Vassago looked like since he only got a short glare at Vassago’s wispy body. On another terrible note concerning this training…he didn’t even know what Vassago’s legs looked like! Zadi could only see the upper half of Vassago’s body with armor and all included. WAIT! He could probably guess and make things up as he went along. Not like it is a grand mystery as to what lay below the waste of any normal looking woman, as I right or am I RIGHT? Eh…yeah, I’ll stop and continue. Now…one last thing about Vassago that is very important for Zadi to remember…she had a pair of white-ish looking wings with the most dazzling of displays. It was a sight to see for Zadi...

View user profile

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Zadi sat down again and kept thinking and concentrating on the figure that he was thinking about beforehand…Vassago herself! Yeah, not much else really. It worked out with the arms, now just to get the rest of Vassago’s image and power plastered over his being. Zadi did end up wondering what the legs would look like though…specifically the lower half in general, hahaha! Would Zadi end up looking girlish or keep his manliness intact? Well, that is…if he had any manliness to speak of. All the same, Zai wondered what he would look like. He remembered Vassago’s arms not quite looking like they do on Zadi…maybe due to some flashy counterpart that Vassago once looked like? Perhaps. Perhaps it was due to being outside of either a Dungeon or a Metal Vessel? Perhaps just as plausible. Anyway, zadi concentrated on the image of Vassago that he had seared into his head the moment he saw her exit the coin with the word justice that was lying on a scale filled with all sorts of gold pieces, outweighed by, well the “justice” coin. Pretty cool to see that, too. A single coin outweighing many others simply due to the concept written on its surface…amazing to say the least.

Zadi sat down and thought really hard about Vassago’s form and other such things, concentrating to paste said image onto his own form as best as possible while still retaining his manliness. It might not work, but it also might work, hahaha! It was just a matter of trying and either failing or winning! And then Zadi might also get a better grasp of what Vassago’s power might be like, too. Holy powers. What an ambiguous term. Light plus Life magic? Zadi was given this information by the Rukh via dreaming…but was that really the extent of Holy powers? Probably. Sounds believable. But what the cherubs and angels used in their attacks seem like basic light magic. What life did the light have? WAIT! Zadi did see something strange about the cherubs’ attacks. They looked like a being in and of themselves after being fired off. Not that they changed directions…though they probably could have down just that, but rather that they had this gentle glow, like a newborn baby. Zadi had only felt the presence of one newborn before, and that was from a baby from a far off land that had traveled with its mother form who-knows-where! Anyway, the point is…maybe mixing light and life together creates a different form of being. A simple one though, nothing too complex. Light that just seems alive, but is actually given a purpose for a temporary amount of time. Is that really possible? Zadi would end up finding out sooner or later, but for now, it was a matter of actually “equipping” Vassago rather than using her powers…for now of course, hahaha!

Zadi almost had the image of Vassago perfectly remembered and planned out form the lower half down. Obviously the upper half was already within his grasp seeing as he could see Vassago’s upper half to begin with. The lower half was to be seen when Zadi “equipped” Vassago’s being onto himself like armor. “Alright Vassago, time to equip you as best as possible while still looking like a manly magician afterwards…well, maybe not the magician part, but the manly part for sure!” Zadi felt the Rukh like he did when creating the sword and armored arms. The Rukh responded and started to slowly form around Zadi like a reverse style of paint chipping, slowly anti-chipping onto Zadi. Cool looking process by the way. Just imagine paint chippings falling from Zadi…but in reverse…as if they already fell off of him. Anyway, light was radiating from all the little chippings forming onto Zadi. At one point, Zadi looked a bit naked, but that was the Rukh’s powers doing their thing and sort of “replacing” Zadi’s clothing and other things with Vassago’s clothing and other things…such as skin! Only skin really.

The being of Vassago started to slowly form around Zadi like paint chippings coming back onto Zadi after already looking like they fell off. They were coming from all sorts of directions and places that Zadi didn’t know existed…sort of. The air, the sand, the air again, and so on. Eventually…the process was almost complete. Yeah, only almost. It was still going on and taking its sweet time, too. Zadi was still concentrating though, semi-unaware of what was going on around him, but aware that he was forming something around his body in the image of Vassago. Zadi’s hair started to look like it was crisscrossing, his kimono was fading and splitting colors and reforming into exotic armor. Even Zadi’s skin was slightly changing colors…one side more than the other…weird. Anyway, a halo was forming behind Zadi and Zadi’s sword…well, was starting the same. However, Zadi then sprouted wings…also each different in color. Strange again.

The rest of Vassago started to slowly form around Zadi…eventually…coming…together! That’s right! The process is complete after this sentence! COMPLETE! Zadi has now fully Djinn Equipped himself! Though it looked a bit irregular than one might expect. Half his skin was bronze while the other half was cerulean. Same with the armor…and the halo? That sort of didn’t make any sense…until Zadi knew what each color stood for…bronze for law…and cerulean for order! Makes sense now! And, as luck may have it…Zadi doesn’t looked like a female while equipped with Vassago’s form! Awesome, right? He actually looked arther manlier than he ever has! His sword is huge and his armor was stunning! He has wings…also in different mixes of white and other colors, hahaha! Either which way that Zadi looked at it, he was so happy. In fact, he felt he could fly! Zadi burst up into the air at 15 m/s, enjoying his newfound ability to fly 5 m/s faster than normal…which is actually very impressive for the amount of magoi it takes to sustain his exotic form! Zadi was and still is a happy magician with a perfect Djinn by the name of Vassago!

4000+/4000 - Training Complete~

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum