You are not connected. Please login or register

ya hayati [ private | jahan ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ya hayati [ private | jahan ] Empty ya hayati [ private | jahan ] 14/06/20, 11:14 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

the ship groans as the sails turn. sailors shout amidst each other. she sits upon a crate, leaning against the rail. the smoldering sun beating down on her back. her head tilted upon her crossed arms. a wistful sigh. it had been too long she was on this ship. her feet longed to touch the sands on the distant shores. even a quick glance at pluto told her he was aching to run.

heliohapt. a country foreign to her yet so similar to her own. there were rumors of a certain darkness looming in the undergrounds of the city. she was intrigued at the very least. so long as it meant good coin. morality had lost much of it's meaning after the war. good and bad. both were concepts she no longer knew.

when they hit the ports was when she could truly take in the landscape. dunes as far as the eye can see. strange markets lined along the boardwalk. as she makes her way off the ship, a familiar face brings the smallest of smiles to her lips. it was hard to miss such a man. a royal visage with amaranthine gems that contrast against sun kissed skin.

her essence was storming with anticipation yet her movements remained tranquil. she approaches him. her hand reaches to push her hair behind her ear. when she gets close enough, she stops. "jahan." her voice like the soft hum made from crystal glass. "it's been too long." she cups his face in her hand. a different warmth radiates rosy hues over her skin.

270 WORDS | @Emperor JaJa

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 15/06/20, 06:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

her time and memories in kou felt so scattered. from being separated from rima to the war she never had any place in- it felt like a blur. it made her nights restless, her days much too long. to drown it with drink was only temporary. yet his presence gave her a form of peace. as if she knew such horrors would never return in the world he would build.

her thumb runs across his cheek, eyes reflecting a sullen look. "too far from you," she murmurs, pulling her hand away. diana slips her fingers through his and starts to walk. side by side, their shoulders touch as she speaks. "i managed to finally get out of kou with phobos. in all the aftermath, it was rather easy. i suspect it will be that way for a while." yet yoshiro was a formidable warrior. to defeat his father not once but twice in combat. it would prove a challenge.

she takes a short breath, kicking a bit of dirt up with her heel. "how have you been? i can't imagine you've been too idle. there was a dungeon that appeared. i heard it was claimed. did you participate?" she had her regrets for not going. it would have been helpful for them if she conquered it. though, it wasn't in her particular interest to do so.

496 WORDS | @Emperor JaJa

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

her brows raise slightly. "i see," she chimed. it was surprising to hear. she didn't know much about the djinn but there must have been a reason. they could only hope to conquer the next one.

rose colored orbs flit to the cape donned on his shoulders. she could almost commend him for wearing such a thing in this heat. half way on the trip here she had to rid herself of her furs. though it didn't seem to bother him.

"well, we'll have to find out what that is, won't we?" a light chuckle graced her smile. "in fact, i heard rumors on my way here. they were talking about how the capital is worse for wear. i'm not sure what it means but it might be what drew you here." however, she did not come all this way to just discuss business. a terrible habit she had from her line of work.

as the city came into view, she would come to a stop. her eyes narrowed as the wind carried a thick stench of something unfamiliar. once a smile turned to a small frown. it wasn't natural. "though i fear we have our answer." even the crowds seemed to avoid the path. "it's just a feeling but we should keep from the city for now." but where would they go?

714 WORDS | @Emperor JaJa

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

there were so many questions running through her mind. though she knew all would be answered in due time. whatever was affecting the city was unnatural. she could feel it in her bones. a subtle aura of despair and uncertain darkness. it was familiar to what she felt around rima yet much more intense.

"you're going to investigate?" she crooked a brow. to venture into uncharted territory was foolish at best. neither of them had any idea of what lurked in those corners. none the less, she held her tongue. "fine. i'll stay nearby as you asked and try to get some information." at least if one of them failed, they would not come up empty handed.

she brings his hand up to plant a soft kiss upon his knuckles. her eyelashes flit against her cheeks as she looked down. "please, be careful." with one last gaze up into his eyes, diana releases his hand. "do return by nightfall. i didn't travel all this way to just work."

879 WORDS | @Emperor JaJa

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

she gave him a short wave as she watched him go. a part of her still worried for him. it seemed despite her wishes, work was inevitable.

diana makes her way down the docks and into the small village that resided there. even with life within its streets, the atmosphere seemed so glum. the civilians all looked so dreadful. she hadn’t expected to see this outside of kou. there hadn’t been a war here.

the unfamiliar roads lead her to a small, old tavern. she enters, met with the stench of watered down mead. dust floats through the beams of sunlight peering through the windows. looking around, the patrons were spread thin. the only oddity was a woman with two children huddled up at a corner table. curiously, she approaches them.

“may i?” she asks, gesturing to the seat beside her.

the woman looks at her with weary eyes. she closes them and gives a slight nod. silent and fearful, the children hide behind her. “is it alright if i ask you a few questions?”

~~~

diana raised her brow, still running the cloth down her blade. “oh? did you steal a child?” she teases. wherever he found her, she had to have a home somewhere. lest she was an orphan. then they had to find her one. she lets out a breath, nearly sighing. how troublesome.

1106 WORDS | @Emperor JaJa

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 21/06/20, 07:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

11ya hayati [ private | jahan ] Empty Re: ya hayati [ private | jahan ] 23/06/20, 12:02 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana gives the child a look-over. poor thing. she sheathes her sword and tosses the cloth to the side. "i suppose the rumors are true," she mutters under her breath. the so-called dungeon beasts that plagued this outskirts of this land were just as great of a threat as she thought. they would have to prepare for the worst. so much for a break.

she sighs then moves over to the girl, kneeling down to her height. diana brushes the hair out of her face. her eyes relfecting a kindness in them. "she's not a pet, jahan," she chuckles. "we can't just keep her against her will. but it is smart for her to accompany us until she is safe." she runs her thumb over the child's face before getting back up on her feet.

her gaze shifts back to jahan and she tilts her head slightly. "do you know where her family is?"

1260 WORDS | @Emperor JaJa

13ya hayati [ private | jahan ] Empty Re: ya hayati [ private | jahan ] 25/06/20, 07:24 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

her eyes softened as she watched them. for a girl who had lost her father, ashira seemed to be rather lively. it wasn't easy to lose someone so close. she felt for ashira, having been in a similar position so many years ago.

jahan seemed to be good with children. she smiles. at least he could bring the child some joy in her grief.

"we should," she says, pushing her hair behind her ears. "pluto could keep her company. i wouldn't want to leave her alone." besides, it wasn't like they would be out for long. even so, pluto was capable enough.

1260 WORDS | @Emperor JaJa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum