Jahan and Zadi's Scheme p1 [Job/Jahan]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

Typhon has fallen into dark times as it has been dubbed an illegal guild by a few other legal guilds of the same type. Typhon helps people, but the funding just wasn't there when it was needed the most. Jahan did good at the beginning, but the King's actions were apparently illegitimate, or at least not consented. Zadi is a Balbadd citizen and so he knows at least the basics of how government works. In Reim's case after the successful invasion by Kou, the government is a bit of a mix between a monarchy and an oligarchy with Lagi being the monarchy and the Kou empire being the oligarchy. Not the greatest mix between governments, but since Kou is the oligarchy and Lagi the figurehead King, as Zadi has deduced, Reim's government is pretty much JUST an oligarchy. Zadi felt some mental pain for Lagi's sake as Lagi would need to be awfully careful as to what he would have to say and do in order to stay the King. The Kingly position wasn't 100% figurehead-like so the King has some input since Lagi seemed to have control over Reim's bank in order to initially, yet illegitimately, fund Typhon.

"Strange set up indeed."

Anyway, Zadi wanted to discuss Typhon's future with none other than the founder and leader of Typhon, Jahangir Nikator. Hopefully Jahan would come by the guild hall soon in order to discuss plans with Zadi soon. It has been about a month since Zadi came back from his trip to Heliphapt, yet there was no sign of Jahan anywhere. Funny thing is, Zadi and Jahan hasn't actually ever met face-to-face. They have only ever exchanged secret letters. The reason was lost to Zadi, but it must have been something nonsensical. However, Jahan was an eccentric fellow as most guild founders are. One must be willing to spend money to make money and creating a guild has no small fee. Not only that, but the mere act of getting a meeting with the King of a country is impressive, so Jahan could be recognizable to Zadi based on those clues. Zadi expected Jahan to be wearing some jewelery, high fashion, and other such stuff that made a businessman a businessman. Joa, the only other member of Squad 2 besides Zadi, waited as well, hoping to get to know Zadi's friend in order to better understand Zadi as a person.

"Lord Zadi, when are we to expect Master Jahan to arrive? It has been a month and he hasn't made an apperance yet. Are you sure you sent him a message?"

"Enough with "Lord", please. Makes me uncomfortable. Just "Zadi" if you don't mind. As for sending a message...I did no such thing, hahaha! I don't even know where he is right now much less a month ago. Let's just hope he isn't dead, hehehe..."

477/1,500 words

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"AH! I see what looks to be Jahangir! Again though, I don't know his exact appearance, but I do know that he would be wearing what THAT guy is wearing."

"Does that mean we can get out of the sun and pack up the tent? Personally, I don't want to stay out here any longer than I have to."

"Yeah yeah yeah, go ahead. I'll meet you inside"

Joa sighed and started to pack up the tent. Indeed, Zadi and Joa were not inside the guild hall. The reason being that Typhon was locked sealed off from the outside world in the time of Zadi's absence. As one may have guessed, Zadi didn't know! However, he couldn't risk the chance of the eccentric Jahan finding a way to buy out the sellers of the guild hall, so he set up tent with Joa on the roof. Him and Joa has been staying there for a month, looking all around to see if anybody where to show up at any point in time. The only one to show up and walk inside the building, successfully without being locked out, is the guy with a crown on his head, among other high fashion clothing. Therefore, that same guy must be Jahangir Nikator!

Zadi climbed off the roof and eventually made his way to the front door. He opened it and saw the spectacle in front of his eyes that is Typhon's guild hall. Empty and not very lively, but all the same grandeur that Zadi expected since last he laid eyes on it all that long time ago. Anyway, Zadi immediately noticed Jahan seating himself in his office, or what Zadi assumed to be his office. If not, then it was now. Zadi made sure to dress in Typhon-colored clothing in order to make it a little more clear that Zadi was a part of Typhon still, no matter how illegitimate! He then shouted...

"Wazz up, man! It is I, Zadi! You must be Jahan! We should probably talk about Typhon's rep!"
Jahan and Zadi's Scheme p1 [Job/Jahan] 6be7ad3d-116d-4e2b-8e1f-c2c1768066b2_zpsc973c70f

817/1,500 words

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thankfully Jahan was able to recognize Zadi. The purple clothing must have helped. Zadi was rather surprised to know that Jahan, in the time that he was away as well, got a Djinn!

"Awesome man! Wish I could show you mine, but I'd like to keep that a secret. And don't ask why...cause that's also a secret, hahaha! On top of that, we should probably use code names. You never know who might hate us enough to look for us and do lord-knows-what."

Indeed. Zadi was trying to keep very secretive now that he was investigating into the source of the black rukh. However finds out that Zadi might be snooping around where they shouldn't would get rather pissed and try to end Zadi's investigation promptly.

"I'm was thinking that your codename be either "King" or "Sultan". Not to be greedy or egotistic, but I would prefer my codename to be "Pink". What do you think? As for Typhon's rep, I think I might have an idea. Though I have quite a few gaps within said idea than need filling."

998/1,500 words

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Awesome, it'd be good to keep low since what I'm about to suggest will involve secrecy and diplomacy."

Zadi made it a point that they were to keep things secretive for the job that Zadi was about to suggest could also go south and implicate the two of them as traitors for either Reim's Revolution or Kou's Invasion. Either which way wouldn't be all that great to get on the bad-side of, but either which way could also help Typhon's reputation...sort of.

"We need to get in good with Kou, even though they are on the brink of revolution within Reim. The reason I say Kou and not Reim's revolutionary force is due to Kou's outside influence. They don't just have Reim under their foot, for now at least, but they also have a greater landmass across the oceans. This mission, however, will cause us to be looked at as traitors, so take this codename thing seriously."

Without further ado, Zadi presented his idea to Jahan in hopes that it would stick;

"We should help Kou in putting down the revolution. BEFORE you say anything negative, what we will be doing won't actually put it down all that much...hopefully. We need to get some information, specifically three things about the rebels' plans, and then present the ideas to a Kou General who's meeting YOU will set up due to your influential ways. We then help execute at least one of these three pieces of info. Not "execute" as in "go and do it" but rather "death to the plan". Hopefully what we give and help Kou extinguish won't be all that important. As for getting the info we need, I'll put on a show mocking the Kou Invasion while you round up the proper crowd, revolutionaries, and later we will eavesdrop on a Typhon Sponsored banquet for the crowd. Sound good, King?"

There were a lot of things said that might offend the soft-hearted, but Zadi could tell that Jahan wasn't soft of heart. In fact, he had a vague suspicion that Jahan would go with Zadi's plan to increase Typhon's rep.

1,351/1,500 words

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum