You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] An Evolution To One's Body!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

[Training] An Evolution To One's Body! 26805_1_2

"I, Torento Yanaihara, a warrior and heir of the Yanaihara name shall make it so that the people of this country will be protected. This civil war must come to a halt and with that, the head of Gao Yuan Zu. I know for sure I do not want to support Yoshiro Zu, however, I also cannot say that I do not want him on the throne. My feelings are very scrambled when it comes to Yoshiro Zu. Yet, one thing my feelings do know is that they want to go on to shield this country from any more harm and distress! I want to take on the burdens of the war for the sake of the people! So, I need to break past my limits and become stronger than ever before! Even if my body aches in pain, I must go on!" The loyal son of Kou stated as he trained his body, trying to achieve a power beyond what he is capable of. Climbing a mountain using nothing but his bare teeth, the young boy's gums would begin to bleed in pain. "Nnnnng~!" Groaned the warrior, reaching the top of the mountain as his gums bled horribly bad. Grinning, the youngster fell down on his back and looked over at the sunset, proud of his achievement. "Hehe! Now, it's time to go down back to the village!" Trently exclaimed as he wiped the blood from his mouth and began running, diving off the mountain into a forest. "Here I come! My body is evolving and it is time to see what else I can achieve with it!" The body manipulator boy screamed out loud, falling from a mountain into a dark forest. Whipping out his magical carpet just before his fall, he rode off into the sunset, flying above the ominous and spooky forest on his carpet.

For a whole week, all the lad did was train his body. At a certain lake in the previously stated forest, he would hone his water secretion skills. Learning even more techniques using a lake as his training grounds, Trently developed at quite a fast pace. However, eventually, the youngling would have to move his training grounds. Having just about mastered water body manipulation, Trently had decided to start training his aerobics. So, starting to train in the forest itself, the Yanaihara began his flexibility training.

Swinging to tree by tree using his upper body strength and chopping trees using his hands and nothing else, the boy learned how to harden his harden hands as if they were iron. Then, from there, he went on to begin trying to manipulate his muscles to use their full power.

Flexing his muscles in the midst of a forest clearing, topless, the warrior tried to create adrenaline. Looking like a fool flexing in a forest, he was getting nowhere. However, cycling back into his memories, the boy would try and grasp the most adrenaline filled moments from his mind and relive them. Convincing his own mind that he was somewhere in his memories and not reality, the youngling had begun to produce adrenaline, granting him a boost to his physical capabilities. "I am doing it! Ah~! I feel so alive! Let us see what I can do in this state!" Trently screamed at the top of his lungs, jumping from tree to tree. "I have done it, finally! Now, the real training starts here!" Yelled Trently, entering a deeper and darker location within the ominous forest. What challenges await Trently?

WORDCOUNT: 586

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

"A hero must come to aid the people of this country. I am that hero and I shall put forth all my effort in protecting and helping this country prosper! As a Yanaihara, it is my fate to continue on the legacy of those before me and preserve the Yanaihara name! In the name of all those who came prior to my existence, I promise that I am going to live up to all of your expectations and more! Let the journey toward a greater and brighter future begin here~!" Torento Yanaihara, heir of the Yanaihara name, shouted as he continued to his hone his body for the sake of his people. Training under a tree providing protection from the sun, the son of Kasai contorted his body, trying to disjoint his arm to get a longe reach. However, having trouble doing that, he had taken longer than expected to get it down. Yet, at some point within the day, he would have figured it out. Disjointing his arm to extend farther, Trently smiled and moved on to his challenge of the week.

Traveling to one of the more peaceful towns in Kou where a contest was being held, the boy entered a competition for body manipulators. With his bag of belongings in hand, he entered the contest and partook in the odd shenanigans of body manipulation. "First up, Torento! Then, second and third we have Besuto and Huo! May the show begin!" The announcer of the competition yelled out to the crowd, beginning the match between the three competitors. Standing in front of the crowd, the young body manipulator showcased all he got and went big for his display of abilities. Producing a tank of water from inside his body, Trently shot out the water in the form of water droplets in the air. Then, catching all the water droplets back in his mouth, he drank them back in and secreted them out his right hand. Absorbing the water from his right hand into his left hand, the boy ended his performance. Bowing to the audience as he stepped off the stage, Trently got an impressive round of applause.

"Okay, next up we have Besuto! Good luck, Besuto!" The announcer said to the crowd, allowing Besuto on stage next to perform. So, stepping on stage, the veteran body manipulator began his performance. Generating electricity in his palms, Besuto rubbed his hands together and clapped, producing a loud thundering sound heard by the audience. Though his hands ended up hurt in the process, Besuto got the loudest applause yet and with that, he bowed and ended his performance.

Then, last but not least, was Huo, a fire body manipulator who came on stage blowing fire out of his mouth using a body produced substance. Being given a louder applause than young Trently, it was clear at that point that Trently had come in the last place. However, despite that, he got a small bag of huang given to him for his impressive and much-appreciated performance.

A day later proceeding the body manipulator competition, the persistent boy would have been back it again, training to improve his body manipulation abilities. Having returned to the forest where he honed his skills, he began training even harder than he had previously in the past. Sweating from head to toe, Trently tried stretching his limbs, using his all power to do so. However, no matter how he tried, it was no use. Trently just simply could not learn how to stretch his limbs farther in just a day. It was going to take two or three days for him to get the trick to stretching his limbs. Yet, once he got the hang of it, it was a breeze that required little effort. Learning quickly how to stretch certain parts of his body, he went on to study and look into growing his nails longer to make them claws. Needing to eat a particular nutrient to be able to turn his nails into claws, the determined body manipulator began eating more of that certain nutrient. Eventually being able to grow his nails into claws and stretch his limbs, Trently was improving at a fast rate.

Having mastered just about all the basics of the body manipulation, it was time for Trently to move onto the more advanced skills and seek guidance in the art of body manipulation. Traveling to a secluded location in the mountains of the countryside, Trently met with a group of body manipulator monks who were masters of the art. "Thank you for taking me in to train with you for two weeks. Your kind hospitality is appreciated. So, when does training begin?" The young body manipulator warrior asked the head monk in charge, bowing his head to the man. "Well, kid, it is humbling you want to learn more about the art of body manipulation. Not many younglings study this fighting style anymore, however, I can train you no problem. Your training begins now, strip yourself of your tools and get in that 50-meter hole down there using the rope and attempt to crawl out without the rope." The experienced veteran body manipulator told Trently, turning his back to the boy. "Eh~!? Uh, alright. How am I going to get out? Do I have to come up with some type of move or something to get out?" Trently asked the old man who had taken a seat on a rock, ready to oversee Trently's training. "Yes, that is right. That hole's walls are made of marble and slippery. So, you are going to have a hard time escaping from that hole unless you come up with an ability that allows you to get out. Now get in and start crafting an ability to get out." The elderly monk said to Trently, drinking a bowl of soup in front of the boy.  "Kekekeh~! Alright! Challenge accepted!" Trently exclaimed as he skid down the rope, dropping down into the 50-meter hole to continue his body manipulator training further.

WORDCOUNT: 1006

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I am at the peak of my power but I must persevere and surpass my limits! For the sake of the Kou Empire and its people, I shall dedicate my whole being to making this country better! A war is upon us, one that is causing distress and tragedy across the nation! In this magical world of ours, there is a savior out there to be found, to be made, to be born! In the name of the fallen soldiers on each side, I am to help guide their descendants into an era of peace and prosperity! My spirit is that of a bird, flying higher, and higher, into the vast sky! Though, whenever I soar up above the clouds, I cause storms all around me, for the better or worse! Magic gathers within these storms and gives me energy! As I travel the lands, I help those in need but while I do so, disaster surrounds me and those around me! I have to prevent it from occurring or else it may just get the best of me and my cherished loved ones!" Exclaimed the dedicated hero, looking up to the orange morning sky, watching the rising sun as he pursed his lips, touching them with his pointer finger. The young boy of both Kou and Kina blood, Trently, was thinking long and hard about something. He had been needing to learn how to better control his body for combat but he needed someone to teach him. Then, that is when he had the brilliant idea to go search for the temple of monks who specialized in body manipulation and the like. It was a long journey there on the carpet but once he was there, he was gladly greeted by the people situated in the temple and welcomed to stay as long as he wished as long as he was not violent. The temple was quite the elegant structure. Magi World
Fast forwarding to the meat and potatoes of his training with the people of the temple, the head monk were to have him descend down into a large hole and assign him his first task of body manipulation. Sipping the broth of his rich and hearty soup, the bald monk stared intensely down at the student climbing down a tall ladder, setting foot within the deep pit carved into the earth. The young lad had much to learn still about the art of body manipulation, though he was already so great at it, he was lacking creativity with his techniques. This well made temple was a true sight to behold, from head to toe. Even the monks here were the talented bunch, able to perform all kinds and types of body manipulation abilities. Here at this giant temple was where Torento Yanaihara was to study the impressive art of body manipulation and become stronger. It was now time to begin training to escape this gaping crater he dropped himself into in order to push his limits to break. There were no limits to his body as long as there was no limit to his mind. The bird boy was about to spread his wings and fly up high yet again, he had to, for his people and dreams. Nothing was to bound this child of the storm from doing what he wanted to do. "This hole is huge!" Said the optimistic warrior with excitement in his soft voice. His tough and extensive training had just begun and he was to start coming up various moves to get out of the colossal hole he had gone down into. It was going to be a hard task, no doubt about it. The first move he came up with was one where he stretched his limbs like he normally does but even farther this time around. Arms elongated like noodles, he tried his very best to take grasp hold of the top of the hole but due to the slipperiness of the marble, the boy failed horribly. However, he tried again and this next time, Trently decided to combine two of his abilities and use them both instead of simply using one. Hardening his hands to be much more resilient than prior, he aimed them at the top of the hole and shot them up, stretching his arms quite a hefty distance. Able to now clutch onto the marble, he dug his fingers into the mineral and begun climbing up the walls of the deep dugout. It took about a dozen minutes to fully make it out of the pit but once out, he was to have been met by the smile of his monk teacher. The boy was congratulated by a few monks nearby and was able to have a meal with everyone before night arrived. Magi World
What a peaceful and calm hours of darkness it was, it had seemed as if the temple itself was nirvana by how relaxing it was. The food they served to those of the temple was delicious, very scrumptious. No fish or seafood was luckily present in the temple; Trently hated the smell and taste of creatures of the water with a great passion. Chowing on his steak and brown rice, he quickly finished it all in mere seconds. Trently, the exhausted boy, was starving after his training earlier in the day. Sweat dripped down his forehead and his lean toned body, wetting the very floor beneath him. It was time to go to bed now though, so that is what he would do. Sleeping in a guest room in the beautiful temple, he was knocked out like a baby. No minuscule sound at all could wake him up, nor any light touch. Yet, when three monks were to have entered his room, slowly creeping up to him with knives in hand, he was to have woke up from a bad dream. "Huh!?" The boy screamed out loud, awakening from his sleep to find a trio of men at the foot of his bed. No tools with him, it had appeared the monks had taken them all. Forced to combat the monks with solely his body, he got to work. Using his inner body chemicals to create a type of gas similar to a yawn but more powerful, he exudes it out of his mouth and knocks out the monks. Asleep on the temple floor, the boy grabs them by their shirts and uses them as hostages to flee the temple and get his tools returned. Succeeding at retrieving his valuables back, he makes a run for it and crashes out of a temple window and dives into a thick dark forest. Those monks were complete lunatics and scumbags.

WORDCOUNT: 1113

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Days After Battle One

"The daily hardships of life fuel me to continuously further my body and mind! Thousands of corpses before my very eyes that day, it was like hell on earth! To see that was absolutely terrifying! I am still not even over it in all honesty, I doubt I will ever be! Who in their right mind could ever get over something like that? However, there are definitely things I can take away from that incident to better myself and the future of this world! By doing so, I can do my best to correct the wrongs of this land and bring order to the people! Magic is simultaneously a blessing and a curse! With so much of it being brought to this world in such a short matter of time, we are forced to deal with the good and bad of it! Yet, there existed a time when magic was not so abundant, not very long ago either! With the absence of a lot of magical tools and entities, many people had to do what they could with what was available to them! One of these things were the art of body manipulation! It was a rare skill not a lot of people were able to master but those who were able to have gone very far in life! Can I perfect the art of body manipulation?" Young Trently said loudly to himself as he were to train his new body manipulation abilities he had come up with the day prior. Underneath a tree situated in the middle of the grassy plains of the Kou Empire, Trently was forcefully growing his hair longer, making it sharp like a sword to use as a weapon. If he was to do it properly, he was to be able to utilize his own hair as a sharp whip to deal wounds to others. It was tough training alone but also quite relaxing.

"We will see!"

The determined spirited boy shouted loud to the boundless sky above him. He left the Kou Empire two years ago in search of freedom, riches, and power. However, not even months later after his departure from his country, he returned in hopes of putting an end to a civil war that had just begun. This war was terrifying and he was pressured into joining a side, so he went and joined the rebels. Though he was not really planning to let them win, he helped them anyway to get close to their leader, the previous emperor, Gao Yuan Zu. The grandfather of Trently preferred him rather than Yoshiro Zu but none the less, he said that he felt an odd feeling from both men. On the other hand though, the father of Trently, Kasai Yanaihara, he opted for Yoshiro Zu, the new emperor. This put Trently at a really horrible position in the war when he was sent to a battle. He was pit against his very own blood, his dad. The event ended in a tragedy for all involved. It changed the way Trently thought of the world, the civil war, and more importantly, himself. No more was he going to blindly follow people, he was going to follow his own heart and the wind of fate that guides him. Trently is now aiming to end the war as quickly as possible but also help the people of the country recover from the effects of the battles taken place here in Kou. He was tired of having to sacrifice wounding people in fights who were only doing their best to make the Kou Empire a better place. From this point onward, he was to change and heal the wounds of the people instead of making more like he was mistakingly doing before this current day. Training this evening lit a spark in his head that he had to actually evolve from his prior self for the greater good. Today was a stepping stone not simply for his body but for his mind as well. To master the art of his own physical vessel was not an easy feat. Magi World
Practicing for days, weeks, months, nearly a year, it all led up to this point now. All of the ruthless training he had to endure, it measured up to nothing he had ever done before in his life. Lying down on the grass, under the shade of a tree, he smiled. Trently played with his fingers, contorting them into all various shapes and sizes. After having messed around with them for a bit, he had started to get the hang of enlarging them. Eventually, the young body manipulator was to have been able to enlarge the entirety of his arm. From there on, he began doing the same for his other limbs. It looked really awkward making his limbs grow larger but Trently thought that maybe that ability of his had potential to manifest into something great. So, he kept training and trying to perfect it to make it better. Magi World
The call to the dungeon was only days away from now he predicted. Trently had to quickly finish up the last of his training and begin preparing. One of his last abilities he was perfecting before the dungeon was his Zenful Dodge. This specific ability relied on the removal of the delay between cognition and action, allowing his body to react much faster than before. He perfected this ability by having his body dodge gusts of wind brought upon by the weather. By adding more sensitivity to the nerves in his body, he was able to feel the slight force of wind coming and dodge it accordingly. The youngling seemed to have now finally mastered the art of body manipulation, at last.

"Onwards to the dungeon!"

WORDCOUNT: 2052 (With Last Post)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum