You are not connected. Please login or register

Was Meeting An Empress [Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Was Meeting An Empress [Job] Empty Was Meeting An Empress [Job] 04/03/18, 12:53 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Details:

Bring the cup to his mouth he would look on the scene of beautiful roses, and lilacs. The colors of the two flowers blended well in his mind, bring him to a calm ease. “ Such a beautiful day. Sad, Having to explore a mine for ore will stop this pleasant scenery. ” He’d say in a low voice to himself. A few men from the army had walked by chatting it up, and Aseo eyes squinted in distaste. Arriving earlier than his requested partner, he loved to wait for her. The tea in his cup held a strong aroma, and each time he brought it to his lips to sip away the sweetness of the honey that was stirred in really set his mood. He, who disliked many things, who enjoyed watching the slaughtering of others, who could not bring himself to getting out the shadows of twisted plotters against their own country.

Aseo, brought himself down, and pick himself up. Two things he was best at. All in his mind he was best at tearing away his feelings, and emotions than placing them aside. Today he could not do that however, this scene just reminded him of what he lost. The farm that burned away a year ago, the father he left in the hands of his enemy, and the life he gave away to being worked non stop. “ Awh. You there come here soldier. Listen to my request, and find me my awaited partner, or tell me of her arrival. ” Standing from his chair, to reach his hand around the collar that inched out the metal chestplate. “ Ugh… Your grip is a little tight, Sir. Could you please release it… “ The soldier said, choking on words while sweating aimlessly at the flowery dressed magician. Many had heard the stories of how he slaughtered the battlefield of both the enemy lines, and their own forces. He even got the name got this name among the army. A magician who seen his heart . Such a long title, maybe one would shorten it.

Aseo, released the soldier after a simple head nod. He acted like a drunk in the way he grabbed the soldier, but he wasn’t drunk it was pure aggression he had pinned up. “ You don’t let me know when she arrives, I’ll leave you to become a tree. ” Aseo threatened, and he wasn’t lying. Stepping off from scene, and facing toward an open mine. Finding that the army camp surrounded the entrance, and they kept it locked down secure. Such a fine, and weak defense. The man said to be the primary resource for the ‘ De lucas’ household could take them, given if someone could find that M.I.A soldier. Aseo, had came equipped nonetheless. Cane, Scythe, Sword, and Magical Tools for the hell of it. Bring out his pocket watch, he’d check the time while looking around for the said women called Diana . She is said to be famous amongst the soldiers as well, being called “ Empress. ” He said out loud. The soldier from before, said he was close to the vincidenty, and he now he would pat the soldier on the shoulder, and head in the direction to meet the women.

WC: 553/1.5k | M: 320/320 | S: 155/155
Items:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Was Meeting An Empress [Job] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Was Meeting An Empress [Job] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Was Meeting An Empress [Job] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

As he walked in the direction, some of the men came running out the cave. Yelling at the top of their lungs as if they were being chased. Aseo, almosted laugh. “ Such weaklings. Where’s Diana?” He said looking around at the Soldiers arming themselves. They were pretty much fodder, and he was not about to get clumped in with them. “ Sir! Empress Diana, is not here in this encampment. Sorry to disappoint. Could you still continue with the investigation of the mine, and supplying us with securing the ore deposit.” The soldier said in a hasted voice. “ So I wasted my time coming here? Pfft. You soldiers aren’t worth helping, but since I am here. I will give you my support. CLEAR AWAY! ” Raising his voice, Aseo looked towards the entrance of the cave. About three to five soldiers ran out yelling at the top of their lungs, and once more he laughed.

“ HELP! Arm yourself! “ They said. Aseo, and simply waved the point of his spear forward, and with a small wave of his hand he moved it around. Three balls of rocks rolled out furiously, slamming into the side of the walls, and some soldiers just staying there.  They caused havek, and Aseo wasn’t going to allow that. “ Move away from these boulders, I’m going to crush them! ” Shooting two spears at two of the boulders, hitting two from the distance of 8 meters knocking them back, and out of their balled up formed. “ Subdue those two before they can retaliate against us. Hold them down! ” Aseo commanded while readying a second spell for the last one. Sustaining the ability two spears shoot at the last rolling stone beast. “ Don’t shatter them yet, there may be more that we can use these two to draw out. ” He said, as the last two spears caused C-tier damage to the one beast causing it to shatter. He shook his head seeing his own mistake, and then once more when the two close to breaking apart tossed the soldiers around and went to the entrance. “ They look like guardians sir, more or less beast. Should we finish them off, or wait it out?

Aseo, rubbed the bottom of his chin. The soldier stood next to him, as he looked forward at the two remaining stone guards, they threw one large rock each , one coming towards Aseo, and the other at the soldier by him. It look like it wasn’t going to get very far, but he wasn’t going to take that chance. Throwing his right fist forward smashing the rock aimed at him, while the soldier next to him took c-tier damage to him. “ Hahahaha. I guess we should handle them now. ” Aseo said, looking at the soldier laying on the ground bleeding from his nose. He pushed toward the last two guardians. Swinging both his fist into the center of the guardians, delivering B-tier damage, and shattering them. The army begun to cheer. Hearing the cries of the masses, deep within the camp something begun to shake the ground. He couldn’t tell what it was, but it was going to appear soon, but for now Aseo knew this victory wasn’t going to last long. “ For now we can rest, but I feel that there is still more to come.

WC: 1144/1.5k| M: 370/400 | S: 175/175

Ability Used:

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Aseo was tired of waiting for what was to come, but he also did not feel the need to help these soldiers fight. He may be from Yoshiro’s army, but he was not here to help the army. He main goal was to meet a friend, but that was taken away from him when she didn’t show. Sitting on the ground now, Aseo became irritated that these men, and some women were out here in the heat thinking they were winning this cause. “ This is pitiful. Their are people losing lives, and yall are worried over this struggle of getting some minerals, and ore. Just ridiculous. ” Placing his head in his palm. The stomping got louder, and the echoing out of the cave became clearer.

Two unfortunate soldiers were cheering. Enjoying themselves, until two stoney hands clapped them together causing them to look like a squashed mango being stepped on. Aseo eyes widen. He was prepared, but also wasn’t prepared for how they got killed. “ Everyone move! This is not a drill! That beast is stronger than the rest of the other beast. ” Aseo, sweeped his hand to the side. Commanding for them to move out the way, and he stands back up. He drew a circle in the ground, and placed his staff in the middle of it. The blood spread across the dirt, and entrance of the cave leaving some of the soldiers around scattering in fear, as Aseo just raised his head up. “ Aye big dumbass get out of here now, and you maybe be able to keep your life? If not, your going to be in the afterlife soon. ” Slowing moving toward the beast, while the ground around him slowly shifted. It molded, and shifted in front of him. Becoming a large spine of dirt, and rocks. Entering a running start towards the beast, Aseo reached back prepping his arm readying to punch the stone beast to rest, but he sent his stone spine to deal d-tier damage, and knockback to help keep it at bay.

The beast easily being hit by his magic, he moved it back a little bit. It countered him by slamming his arms down to deal c-tier damage with both individual hands, leaving Aseo no time but to counter with his own crashing fist for b-tier clashing. Having the equal punch, Aseo mustered up his magoi sustaining his ability previously, and snuck the second spine behind the beast back to knock him off his feet, causing another d-tier damage along with the clash damage. Given that the soldiers are watching the fight, they would see this opportunity to assist him, by dealing three instances of d-tier damage destroying the rock creature as it was downed.

Aseo, looked down at his palms noticing they were covered in blood. His own blood at that, because his knuckles popped, but the pain was bearable. Getting his staff from the ground, he made a statement. “ Clean this mess up. Get back to work, and stop being so weak!” He said before wrapping his hands, and leaving to return home.

WC: 1.5k/1.5k| M: 340/400 | S: 175/175

Ability Used:

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum