Who Puts Spiders on Pillows? [Solo/Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kallias Althaus

Kallias Althaus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kallias Althaus
160/160 magoiXX359/500 wordsXX40/40 stamina
Dull blue eyes stared at the flickering light of the candle.
His ears could barely register the ticking of the nearby clock nor the cold breeze that wafted into the room. He was so out of it yet sleep was cruely denied to him. Each time he tried to close his eyes, it was met with resistance. They refused to allow him to drift off. He was so achingly tired and the one thing he wanted only dangled in his face, getting yanked just out of the reach of his fingertips.

With a quiet groan, the Magician rolled onto his side. He draped his arm across his face with a gentle sigh. His body sagged into the stiff bed, his body feeling as if lead pumped through his veins instead of blood. His mind was filled with a gentle haze, but yet it continued to stir and fret. His problem would go only escalate. A scream echoed from down a nearby door, the noise echoing within the dorm room.

It managed to jerk him awake, the scream still ringing in his ears. His eyes were wide, his shoulders slumping in on themselves as the man leaned forwards. Kallias shook his head, his breath heavy and coming in puffs. His head tilted back in annoyance, his blue eyes falling close with a dreariness. After a moment, Kallias dragged himself out of bed and over to the dorm room.

He wasn't the only one who would have found himself out of their bed. They clustered together in small groups, whispering to each other while a professor walked amongst them. Kallias padded over to the teacher before asking with the most politeness that he could muster. "Do you mind telling me about what had happened?"

"Ah, Mr. Althaus... Professor Skeeter was startled because someone had snuck in and laid a spider on her pillow," The man told him, his arms crossing at his chest. "This is the third day in a row, and I fear that Professor Skeeter's reaction is going to only inspire the culprit behind these spiders... I hate to inconvinecne you, but could you please help us find them?"  
notes:
Job Details:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum