3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WANTED: Plot Empty WANTED: Plot 06/01/18, 12:54 am

Pride

Pride
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hello Magiworld. :)

I am looking for a few stories to add to my timelines. In general, I'm avoiding any sort of combat with another Roleplayer. And I'm avoiding the use of skills in the meantime.

I'm currently situated in Reim.

Here's what I'm looking for

• One one-on-one encounter, to add some unexpected variety to my life. Flexible, but pitch me your idea for the thread and possibly the future.

• Rain: A monster torturing people, CAUGHT RED-HANDED. Posting in the morning.

• Available: You, an experienced gladiator giving Pride a lesson by fighting someone else in the Colosseum, behind closed doors. RIVALRY? STUDENT? ROMANCE? Who knows.

• Available: You, an evil person with white Rukh, plays a game with Pride. Board games, card games, dice games, social games such as mafia, pretty open here.

• Giorgo: A soon-to-be MAGI chef, with divine cuisine! I've just got to try some! If and when Giorgio starts cooking... :D

• Available: You, a creative, artsy person with an equally artistic profession, as I acquire your services. Dancing is a preference, but puppeteering, storytelling, crafting of any kind, but I prefer something with motions that involve the whole body in a variety of ways, even sports.

Thank you!

Last edited by Pride on 07/01/18, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

2WANTED: Plot Empty Re: WANTED: Plot 06/01/18, 05:23 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hey Pride, we can maybe set up a thread that involves the gladiator aspect of plot you want.

Here is my gladiator/magician's character sheet - https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t7752-treasury-of-giorgo#41837

Giorgo is a young magician who does matches at the Coliseum, we can set up a job, social, or match if you want.

I plan for Giorgo to become a renowned cook who uses magic to help make his dishes and such so that might be able to work in the creative profession part of your plot, as long as you're okay with that.

3WANTED: Plot Empty Re: WANTED: Plot 06/01/18, 10:34 am

Pride

Pride
D-Tier
D-Tier

PM'd.

WANTED: Plot Avatar_51d80c0cb7a6_128

4WANTED: Plot Empty Re: WANTED: Plot 06/01/18, 02:10 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

@Pride - are you on the Discord? Cuz I got an idea or two.

5WANTED: Plot Empty Re: WANTED: Plot 07/01/18, 12:11 am

Pride

Pride
D-Tier
D-Tier

WANTED: Plot Avatar_08013db7bced_128 "I NEED MORE PEOPLE."

Also, updated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum