Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Trait Name: Enhanced Stamina
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
Trait Effect: +50 Max Stamina

Trait Name: Tower of Strength
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: By undergoing intensive combat and endurance training, the character’s muscles and bones have grown strong, and his body more tolerant to pain.
Trait Effect: This character resists pain caused by abilities of C-tier and below. (Character still takes damage but can shrug off the immediate painful sensation caused by attacks.)

Last edited by Nero Regis on 06/11/17, 07:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved!

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Stamina
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +50 Max Stamina

Tower of Strength, will have to wait sadly. I was discussing this trait with Diana last night, but I don't think we 100% approved it. I'm going to discuss it with her tonight / later tomorrow and just make sure that it's gonna work. I know we didn't find any actual issues with the concept, but the way it's written might need to be changed a bit. (It might not either, I just need to talk it over with her!)

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

That's all good. In any event, I removed / edited any portions of the trait which would suggest that I "ignore" or "negate" damage caused, rather than simply not reacting to the pain.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved. Keep in mind, this trait has been capped at it's current tier. If we let you get this trait at any higher tier than this, it'd start getting a little broken.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Tower of Strength
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] By undergoing intensive combat and endurance training, the character’s muscles and bones have grown strong, and his body more tolerant to pain.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This character resists pain caused by abilities of C-tier and below. (Character still takes damage but can shrug off the immediate painful sensation caused by attacks.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum