Night Out [Social]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Night Out [Social] Empty Night Out [Social] 14/09/17, 07:30 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was night, nothing in the Kou sky except that of the stars, and in a slightly higher up part of the city that was on the mountain, it overlooking most of the city, and the most isolated place to train. People came up there for various reasons, but it was large enough and close enough to nature that people could train properly and be isolated if they wished. Instead we see an Imuchakk slowly walking down the path to the lower part of the city, taking her time it seemed so she could enjoy the view of the stars. Though the sight of the city in life was also a pleasant view to her. She had just finished training herself it seemed, her hair was messy, she was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and pants and boots that seemed fit for mountain climbing, beast handling, or war if needed. Strapped to her back was an odd green spear, but even odder was the large albino lizard with blue crystals all along its body. She definitely seemed to be a warrior, but she didn't seem to be hostile, but rather content, a soft smile spread across her lips.

As Ani walked down the path towards the city she would place one hand on her shoulder as she stretched her arm around before doing the same with the other arm, her body still being a bit tense and worked up from the training she had just finished. "We should take a training camp here with some of our soldiers shouldn't we?" She rhetorically asked her beast Hoyo, who still would shake his head a bit as if he was still giving his master an answer on her inquiry. She would lightly pat his head as they walked, in the night staring down at the city below while also making sure to enjoy the stars. "I know it's late, but we don't have much to do tomorrow so I think I might wanna go out into the town, and maybe get a drink ya know?" She stated once again, talking to her beast being a bit comforting because he at least understood the basics of their conversations. They were close allies that was for sure.

In the city down below there was plenty of partying going on, the noble of the lands had recently won a large battle, and was celebrating due to this eliminating most of the enemy forces from the area, but in Ani's eyes this would be an excellent time for a coup, someone with a small group of influence could with a small force of armored, or powerful members could seize control in the midst of the partying. Though Ani didn't think anyone would attempt at the moment, she didn't have the power to do such a thing herself, but she did desire it, not to be cruel, or mislead, but to bask in the decadence. Though she would enjoy being a leader, she did like caring for people even though she lived a hedonistic lifestyle. The partying was varied by district, but if there was anything fun at a party you could do there would be all of it in at least some part of the city.

"It's like someone used depravity magic on the city." She teased to her beast, but also feeling a bit lonely because she wished to have more allies whom she could converse with as equals, and enjoy the company of even when not dealing with business. Some more friends who were adventurers of sorts would be of great use to the Imuchakk woman, but that all depended on how the nature of the days would go, and how this civil war would end up playing out, and what she would end up getting out of participating in all of it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3Night Out [Social] Empty Re: Night Out [Social] 16/09/17, 12:34 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

The night in the higher part of the city was more peaceful and relaxing, but soon enough the scene was soon changed to the city that was in its night of indulgence, and hedonism as the Imuchakk slowly made her way into the main part of the city from the higher more isolated parts of the city. She soon noticed that the entire city was in more revelry than she had expected of the people who were still at war. She chuckled lightly and soon began to make her way around the massive parties that were going on throughout the streets, she enjoyed the sights of people dancing and putting on shows in various parts of the street, and because of the woman's keen vision she soon noticed that one of the parties she was wading through with Hoyo had an open keg of ale that was there for free, and this of course caught her interest. The tall woman wading past people with her massive lizard following just up behind her. Chuckling she quickly grabbed a large mug and put it under the tap. After her mug was full, she quickly filled another before she began to drift away from the main party that was going on around the shopping district where plenty of people had wealth to spend on one thing or another.

As Ani had began to walk down the smaller streets she began to hear the sound of more tribal music, due to the fact she loved dancing and had grown up in the imuchakk village she felt that this reminded her of the warm memories of her childhood and the things that she had missed, maybe she would have to visit home again for whatever reason. It was soon however that she noticed that she had already moved quite a bit, and was walking without even paying attention to her surroundings, luckily Hoyo had been leading them for the most part. It was soon that Ani would take the lead now that she was out of her daydreams, she continued walking towards the music before long making it to the sound of the tribal music. It seemed to be an area of the town near the center that was being inhabited by some of the refugees of other cities that were staying in the city. She felt sympathy for the simple people from the farming towns, and gave a light nod as she shifted around the party, took some cooked meats, and pickled vegetables before walking through the allies sipping at one of her two fresh beers as she made sure the food was put away in her pack, but soon as Ani turned her head back she had come into contact with another person who drew as much attention as she did. She looked down at the man, the crown on his head interesting, but shrugged a bit. She would probably be an interesting sight, a six foot four woman dressed to fight and hunt even the most fearsome beasts with shimmering blue hair that was short and partially covered her closed eye, that had a scar over it. Her other pink eye shining bright, and standing behind her a large albino reptile with large spikes on its back.

Ani stared down at the man for a moment before taking a long sip from one of her beers before soon enough pulling the drink away and letting out a soft sigh of relief. "Lively night isn't it." She said casually, as after all the city was that of a giant party at the moment. She soon enough took a drink from the second beer she had in her other hand. She adjusted her rolled up sleeves again as she shifted her hips a bit. She stood there confidently, and rather relaxed, she showed no hostile intent, the woman was simply doing as she wished, and enjoying herself. After she had said all she felt she had to say at the moment she ran her eyes up and down him for a moment, giving a slight nod to herself before looking back at his face to give the stranger the respect deserved of someone she randomly ran into and began conversation with.

5Night Out [Social] Empty Re: Night Out [Social] 17/09/17, 11:41 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani chuckled softly to herself as she listened to the man talking at first, simply giving him a small smile as he listened to her speak, she thought it was nice to have a man closer to her height to talk to, but she soon shook her head of that thought and listened to him speak and watch him. When she heard him say something about Hoyo she looked back at the lizard for a moment, before smiling and looking back to man. "Don't worry he's tame, he won't bite if I won't." She chuckled softly thinking about how it was normal for people to be curious of the lizard. "Luckily I wouldn't bite ya to hurt ya." The imuchakk woman said as she unrolled her sleeves on her white shirt before bringing one finger to her lips to make a shh motion as she winked at him. She was a playful person so she was happy to tease the man and see his reactions. She shifted onto one leg, raising her hip a bit as she placed one hand on her chin and tilted her head as she looked down at him with her one bewitching pink eye stared into his as her lips curled up into a soft smirk for a moment.

As the Cerulean Amazon was enjoying her conversation with the peculiar man with the crown some other group was forming their own opinions about the two. In the area there was a few groups of other nobles in the city celebrating the win, they saw the two and after years of the intense conflict of this realm they knew that these were figures who could cause a ruckus, or in possibility throw the city into chaos. They were trying to act casual, watching them and listening to what they were saying to one another, but in reality their minds were just plagued with one fear, what if they were to decide to fight one another, or maybe just destroy stuff. This fear made them a bit angry, but instead they just showed a bit of disgust towards the adventurers. They just scoffed, and began to do their own business or enjoy their own parts of the party. Though it was true that they would most likely keep some sort of eye on them as long as they were in the nobles main area of control of the villages, and the cities.

Ani noticed out of the corner of her eyes as she drunk her beers and looked to the man she chuckled softly. "Looks like they think we're both interesting, me with a dinosaur, and you with that peculiar crown." She said chuckling a bit more, the tall woman loving humor quite a bit, Hoyo standing behind her and kind of just looking around the party licking his lips lightly. "I wonder what your name is Hun, I'm Ani, and the dinosaur is Hoyo." She said shifting her position once more as she continued to peer at him, drinking her beers and seeming to want to partake in a decent conversation.

She was a bit curious about the man, his crown had caught her attention just as Hoyo had gotten his,especially the language on it being similar to that of the one she saw on the walls of the dungeons she had been in. This had her curious, especially as she was one who desperately wanted to complete a dungeon, having failed two already. She would dive into the next dungeon she would find, and give it her, but for now since she hadn't found one she was dedicating everything to her private army, but she would be ready once the next would appear. Regardless of the racing thoughts in Ani's head she wanted to get to know him a bit.

7Night Out [Social] Empty Re: Night Out [Social] 25/09/17, 01:50 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

She chuckled softly as she enjoyed him returning her flirting, happy to see he wasn't a boy to shy away. After noting this she shook her head somewhat to herself before paying attention to him and what he was saying. He claimed to be an emperor, but she looked at him and she had never heard of any nation that was ruled by a man with that name, Though she knew little of borders, but planned to change that soon enough with some of her own actions.. She wondered what he was emperor of though, and how he had come into power. Though she knew that this would most likely learn down the road if she was to get to know him.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that some of the nobles were getting disgusted by their flirting, so she thought that to the benefit of everyone that mattered she would flirt a bit more with the supposed Emperor. "Mm well maybe if you take me out to dinner, I'll have you for dessert." She said obviously tempting him before looking back to him and thinking about his question about why she was out here. She looked back at Hoyo and pat his head softly while cooing a bit before she faced Jaja again.

"Well honestly I was out in this area for two reasons, one being that I wanted to have some time in nature with my beast so we could train, and other such stuff." The towering woman stating casually as she shrugged a bit. "The second reason being that I wanted to find a nice place to take some of my recruits to train." The words falling out as if she had no intention to hide that she had forces under her command. "The best part is that it's my own private military." It was a bit brave admitting in such a tense situation that she was an independent commander who wasn't bound to side with any of the warring forces with the country, and could cause a ruckus. Some of the nobles would run of, scared about what should happen lest they stay there and occur the wrath of the curious party-goers. They would move away from this part of the sitting, leaving to a private dwelling to party. Ani shrugged seeing them leave before turning her attention to him once again.

"Though I'm done training, and scouting, so who knows what I should do next." She said looking about the city for a moment as if she was trying to see if there was anything fun around her to do. Simply sipping her beers as she shrugged at the area around her before turning back to him while taking everything in while still showing a playful, and beguiling look. She coked her hip a bit as she thought to ask him some things. "So, what are you the emperor of exactly, why does your crown have the language I saw in a dungeon on it, and what is a pretty boy like you doing out here?" She asked as if she knew what she wanted to ask, but she was casual about it, she didn't show hostility, only her bewitching manners, and confident casual air to her. "Tell me a lil about yourself."

9Night Out [Social] Empty Re: Night Out [Social] 27/09/17, 12:04 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani listened to his proclamation as he got close to her, Hoyo stared at them confused, while Ani herself cooed, having leaned down somewhat to look at him a bit, and the azure temptress giving him a glance as she smirked, her expression of that of a predator that found the most exotic of prey. She licked her lips for a moment as she was thinking about his words within her head. He sounded interesting, he claimed to hold dominion over everything. He said the name Gremory, maybe she heard one of the king candidates she knew say that name before, she had came to the thought that the name he mentioned was that of his djinn, since he said that he was granted godly authority. She found all this interesting as she listened and payed attention to him. The moment fleeting fast, but the the air between them stayed slow and sweet as time went by. Ani didn't have the power of a djinn, but she knew four people with one, and when she thought about this the only thing she could think was that, one day she would obtain that power and she would want to see how she stacked when compared to them on that day. Though these thoughts ran through her head quickly, and stayed in her head the main focus of her thought was him, how he interested her, and how he gave nice reactions to her aggressiveness.

As he began to walk away Ani was wondering if he was trying to get her to follow him, or leave their next meeting to fate. Though her questions and wonderings about such things were answered as he looked back and essentially invited her to spend the night with him, well at least that's how it seemed to her. In the brief moment after he said this Ani thought, though for the woman the answer was obvious. She down the rest of two beers throwing the drinks aside, and motioning to Hoyo. He understood that Ani was saying that he could do as he wished, but to track Ani, and stay within her general area so he could be by her side in a manner of moments. After this brief interaction she was soon by the side of the man who piqued her interest, and from what he's shown that he has earned his.

As her boots hit against the ground and Ani followed him towards wherever they'd be staying she could only say one thing that could be considered her response to what he had asked about her joining him in bed. "Oh, I plan on breaking your bed tonight." The teasing words falling past her luscious lips that only drew more attention to amazon's tantalizing expression.

[Ani's Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum