Remaking broken Abilities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remaking broken Abilities Empty Remaking broken Abilities 17/08/17, 10:10 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A while back it was decided that an A-Tier ability with Magoi Manipulation cannot have an overall effectiveness of Omega Tier. I am changing one of my abilities which were passed before in order to reflect this. I will do so in a before/after of the ability:

Draconic Crippling Before:

Draconic Crippling After:

2Remaking broken Abilities Empty Re: Remaking broken Abilities 17/08/17, 10:47 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mm, this looks fine so far. However, I'm just curious on what "disrupting D-tier level of energy" exactly is. Like, do you mean that you could disrupt a D-Tier magic "buff" or something along those lines? I just need to make sure I understand first. :o

3Remaking broken Abilities Empty Re: Remaking broken Abilities 17/08/17, 11:16 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Like, if there was a D-tier fireball, and I threw a dagger with the charge in it, the energy of the magoi manipulation would destroy the fireball.

Or if there is a buff on a person, maybe they are using a D-tier sound magic to keep themselves silent by covering the sound of their footsteps, an attack could disrupt that energy and get rid of it.

Maybe an ice wall is being made, but a discharge is sent out and it destroys the energy that's making the wall.

A magical gust of wind is brought up, but a slice of the blade destroys the magoi being used to guide the rukh into creating that gust of wind and thus destroys the gust of wind.

That kind of thing :).

4Remaking broken Abilities Empty Re: Remaking broken Abilities 18/08/17, 12:27 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Aha, alright I understand now! Approved for training!

Code:
[center][b]Draconic Crippling[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior/Assassin
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must use Magoi Manipulation with this attack.
[b]Scaling:[/b] The effective tier of the technique will increase by 1 for each scaling
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4
[b]Cost:[/b] 40
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
[*]The user gathers Magoi into hands and channels it into a weapon they are holding. When the user attacks, they may choose to discharge one or more of the 8 charges of this technique, disrupting D-tier level of energy. The Magoi disrupts magic as well as King Candidates Metal Vessel transformations - both the Djinn equip and Weapon equip levels, so long as the effectiveness of the technique striking the enemy meets or exceeds the difficulty tier of the transformation. When one of the charges strikes another field of energy, it disrupts and eats away at it in mutual destruction.
[/list]

5Remaking broken Abilities Empty Re: Remaking broken Abilities 18/08/17, 01:11 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Question; since I'm replacing an ability that shouldn't have been approved, can I simply switch it out? The ability shouldn't be in the vault in the first place, so I figured I would proactively change it.

6Remaking broken Abilities Empty Re: Remaking broken Abilities 18/08/17, 01:23 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

TBH, you do have a good point. I'll go ahead and say yes, simply because like you said, it shouldn't have been approved in the first place. Approved!

Code:
[center][b]Draconic Crippling[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior/Assassin
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must use Magoi Manipulation with this attack.
[b]Scaling:[/b] The effective tier of the technique will increase by 1 for each scaling
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4
[b]Cost:[/b] 40
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
[*]The user gathers Magoi into hands and channels it into a weapon they are holding. When the user attacks, they may choose to discharge one or more of the 8 charges of this technique, disrupting D-tier level of energy. The Magoi disrupts magic as well as King Candidates Metal Vessel transformations - both the Djinn equip and Weapon equip levels, so long as the effectiveness of the technique striking the enemy meets or exceeds the difficulty tier of the transformation. When one of the charges strikes another field of energy, it disrupts and eats away at it in mutual destruction.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum