Amjad's abilities.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amjad's abilities. Empty Amjad's abilities. 14/06/17, 05:18 pm

Pidgeon

Pidgeon
D-Tier
D-Tier

NOTE: This is WIP! I dont expect these to be accepted right off the bat, but i do need feedback in order to improve these abilities for the better.

Surge Parrying
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Warrior.
Type: Defense
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must have some sort of weapon in his hand. The user must be within his stance, and must take a moment to catch his breath before guarding. The user cannot block intangible attack. Can block up to D-Tier attacks without scaling.
Scaling: The user can parry attacks of higher tier
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description: The user has trained to mimic the currents of the ocean, controlling the movement of weapons in a form of parrying. The user parrys the weapon away from himsef, then quickly moving back.
When guarding against projectiles, the user only redirects its path, never to his advantage though. Can parry up to D-Tier damage without scaling.

New Moon: First Current
Class: Warrior, Spear specific.
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: This ability can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry.
Scaling: The user may target an additional enemy everytime this is scaled.
Cost: 10 Stamina.
Description: The user enters his Spear-Weilding stance, taking a deep then thrusting his spear forward at a high speed, yet the user makes sure it is stil easy to dodge. The effect of this is to either draw the enemy in, or ward them away, same as a the oceans currents. If the enemy dodges to the side, or forward, the user steps in and swings his spear towards himself, so that the user is thrown to the side. The user can use this on anyone within range, the range being the length of the spear. Does D-Tier damage to the stomach if it hits.

Waxing Cresent Moon: Second Current
Class: Warrior, Spear Specific.
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: This ability can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry.
Scaling: The user may target an additional enemy everytime this is sustained.
Cost: 10 Stamina.
Description: After either forcing the enemy away, or swinging him to the right, he takes a few steps forward, swinging his spear around his body and slashing at the enemys feet.This, once again is to either harm or move the enemy away from himself. The range is as long as the spear, does D-Tier damage to the ankles.

First Quater Moon: First Wave
Requirements/Drawbacks: This abiity can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry. .
Scaling: The AOE increases by 1feet
Cool Down: D-Tier
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:  After harming the enemy, or putting him an unconfortable position, having controlled they’re positioning hopefully- the user thrust forward, spinning the staff before tossing it in the air. The user jumped into the air to grab it, then thrusted the pole-end of the staff at the enemy.The range is up to 5meters because the user tosses the weapon towards the enemy.

All of these abiities are a combination set of techniques.

My Harpoon
Tier: C-Tier
Requirements/Drawbacks: This ability can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry. The reason behind this, is to get maximum force behind the throw. The user has to retreive the weapon afterwards
Scaling: The range increases 5m
Cool Down: 2 posts, until the user recovers his spear.
Cost: 20 Stamina.
Description: The user gets into his stance, swinging his spear around his body at a quick pace, getting a large ammount of momentum going before quickly stopping, throwing his spear from behind him forward, sending it forward at a high speed, the spinning momentum causing it to change trajectory a little. The damage is C-Tier to wherever it hits. The range is up to 10m.

Last edited by Pidgeon on 16/06/17, 09:09 pm; edited 12 times in total

2Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 14/06/17, 06:22 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

- For the sustain, put 0.

- Make sure you are specifying the damage these abilities deal. You also need to specify the range in numbers in the description.

- Because the combination of the effects must equal the ability's tier, D-Tier abilities may only have one type. That and D-Tier abilities are supposed to be just simple moves.

- I recommend you make all these abilities stand alones so they don't need another move to be used before them. It makes it rather inconvenient.

Sugar Parrying

• Drawbacks are not required, but Requirements are. They need to be detailed, so saying a particular weapon needs to be in use doesn't cut it.

Waxing Cresent Moon: Second Current

• D-Tier abilities may not include multiple hits unless scaled.

3Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 16/06/17, 04:00 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Surge Parrying - This is sort of obvious, but if you will, put that you’re not able to use this against intangible abilities. This would include things like, gasses, fire, wind, stuff like that. Another thing, since this is a D-Tier ability, you’re only going to get the parry. You can’t have both a parry + damage in a single D-Tier ability.

New Moon: First Current - I feel sort of dumb here, but I’m having a bit of trouble understanding what you mean by “the user is thrown to the side”, care to explain? (This is mainly due to me not fully understanding, I think. I don’t see anything that really NEEDS to be fixed atm.)

Waxing Cresent Moon: Second Current - This one should be fine as is.

First Quater Moon: First Wave - If you’re tossing your spear towards the enemy, wouldn’t you have to retrieve it like you do with My Harpoon?

My Harpoon - I would limit the range on this from 13m, to 10m.

After you're done fixing this, please bump this thread to let us know. If you only tell us in the discord, odds are it will be lost/forgotten about.~

4Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 16/06/17, 04:31 am

Pidgeon

Pidgeon
D-Tier
D-Tier

Forgot to remove the damage from Parry, First Current is llike.. Its sort of the way the user holds the weapon so that if the enemy is on the side of the weapon, he can swing it, so the enemy is more swung to the side i guess. First wave isnt throwing the weapon, its tossing it in the air, then grabbing it and slamming it on the ground, like one would do with a stupidly large hammer, except the user tosses it beforehand to gain more range.

Basically, i toss the spear to the enemy, then jump, grab it, and slash down.

Changing harpoon to 10m, ty btw

5Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 16/06/17, 07:23 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oop, you forgot to add the intangible part I was talking about on your parry. After that, I think we're good to go.

6Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 16/06/17, 08:35 pm

Pidgeon

Pidgeon
D-Tier
D-Tier

Done n done >;3

7Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 16/06/17, 08:55 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sugar Parrying

• Your sustain should be 0.

• Defensive abilities may only parry/defend against damage up to the same tier without scaling. Make sure you add Sugar Parrying may defend up to D-Tier damage.

First Quater Moon: First Wave

• Again, sustain needs to be 0.

My Harpoon

• Just like above: sustain should be 0. You may be confused - the sustain section is a count of how many sustains you've performed.

• The range should be medium ^^

Last edited by Ariel Harel on 16/06/17, 09:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 16/06/17, 09:03 pm

Pidgeon

Pidgeon
D-Tier
D-Tier

Putting the damage to D-Tier without Scaling- Setting it to medium range- And i did the sustain like that because thats how i was told to do it in the discord, editing rn! Oh Ma Gawd! Heroic

9Amjad's abilities. Empty Re: Amjad's abilities. 16/06/17, 09:17 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Who told you that 0.0?
Anyway, I guess you could include it, but... anyway, you're approved~

Code:
[center][b]Surge Parrying[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior.
[b]Type:[/b] Defense
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must have some sort of weapon in his hand. The user must be within his stance, and must take a moment to catch his breath before guarding. The user cannot block intangible attack. Can block up to D-Tier attacks without scaling.
[b]Scaling:[/b] The user can parry attacks of higher tier
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b] The user has trained to mimic the currents of the ocean, controlling the movement of weapons in a form of parrying. The user parrys the weapon away from himsef, then quickly moving back.
When guarding against projectiles, the user only redirects its path, never to his advantage though. Can parry up to D-Tier damage without scaling.

[center][b]New Moon: First Current[/b][/center]
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior, Spear specific.
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short-Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This ability can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry.
[b]Scaling:[/b] The user may target an additional enemy everytime this is scaled.
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina.
[b]Description:[/b] The user enters his Spear-Weilding stance, taking a deep then thrusting his spear forward at a high speed, yet the user makes sure it is stil easy to dodge. The effect of this is to either draw the enemy in, or ward them away, same as a the oceans currents. If the enemy dodges to the side, or forward, the user steps in and swings his spear towards himself, so that the user is thrown to the side. The user can use this on anyone within range, the range being the length of the spear. Does D-Tier damage to the stomach if it hits.

[center][b]Waxing Cresent Moon: Second Current[/b][/center]
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior, Spear Specific.
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This ability can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry.
[b]Scaling:[/b] The user may target an additional enemy everytime this is sustained.
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina.
[b]Description:[/b] After either forcing the enemy away, or swinging him to the right, he takes a few steps forward, swinging his spear around his body and slashing at the enemys feet.This, once again is to either harm or move the enemy away from himself. The range is as long as the spear, does D-Tier damage to the ankles.

[center][b]First Quater Moon: First Wave[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This abiity can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry. .
[b]Scaling:[/b] The AOE increases by 1feet
[b]Cool Down:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b]  After harming the enemy, or putting him an unconfortable position, having controlled they’re positioning hopefully- the user thrust forward, spinning the staff before tossing it in the air. The user jumped into the air to grab it, then thrusted the pole-end of the staff at the enemy.The range is up to 5meters because the user tosses the weapon towards the enemy.

[center][b]My Harpoon[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This ability can ONLY be used with a polearm. The user MUST enter his stance, meaning it cannot be used on a whim, or in a hurry. The reason behind this, is to get maximum force behind the throw. The user has to retreive the weapon afterwards
[b]Scaling:[/b] The range increases 5m
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 posts, until the user recovers his spear.
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina.
[b]Description:[/b] The user gets into his stance, swinging his spear around his body at a quick pace, getting a large ammount of momentum going before quickly stopping, throwing his spear from behind him forward, sending it forward at a high speed, the spinning momentum causing it to change trajectory a little. The damage is C-Tier to wherever it hits. The range is up to 10m.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum