A High To Die For [Lagi/Solo/C Rank]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

mission
Spoiler:

Thus far, the first drug was a success. However, Lagi already decided for himself that Salatis warrior drug was not going to be a common marketplace item. That stood for that while they proceeded to find special clientele that dealt in the pillaging grit, that was at least something that the people could get themselves to be fully invested in if anything. Good, then, everything is usually subjective when it comes to merchandise. “ Lagi would mumble to himself as he called for a sip of the local heliohapt wine in order to relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Nevertheless, after washing it around his mouth a few times, Lagi ended up spitting out the wine and made a face of disgust. “What the heck is this watered down filth? I can’t even enjoy the local brand without turning to dragon fruit wine imports from reim?” If there was anything that Lagi hated, it was bad quality. He had half the mind to make something on his own. “Wait a minute….” If there was anything that heliohapt was good for, it was the fact that these herbs that could live in the desolate wastelands of heliohapt, which was something to take into account. In terms of utility, the conference would have never set up anything as powerful as the herb that led to the breakthrough of creating the salatis drug. “I wouldn’t necessarily read that I would be pushing my luck if I could execute it again, but what to look for?” For the most part, while sustaining the idea of forming a fresh drink in mind, lagi wondered if in that location was any sort of benefits of getting drunk off of his future brand of beverages? Doing his research of the area in the case of beneficial herbs wasn’t the best plan to belong about it though. However, he sort of gave up on doing something of the kind.

“Considerably, if everything is dependent on killing people, who am I to deny the will of the heliohapt desert?” It was a piece of a sick joke, but Lagi had to make due with what he owned. If there was anything that existed that could at least keep people interested and alive after consumption, he wanted to get his hands on it.

A few days later, Lagi seemed to receive a bit of a tip from one of the dark hand spies about a special herb that was used for medical purpose. Nevertheless, after the great boom of magic, there wasn’t such a large demand for doctors anymore after people figured that they could just heal away any pain or serious injuries. “Well, it’s still useful to me.” Lagi would mumble under his breath as he did more research on the herb. “A heightened state of euphoria huh? That sounds like trouble….” However, it was starting to become a more promising herb as Lagi took a look at the map of the heliohapt desert. “We already explored a specific area not too long ago, I could have the spies split the burden as I adventure into other parts. “

WC- 523/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi set forth for a few days, doing his research on the areas and coordinating with the findings of the dark hand members of the group. He decided to do a little bit of the leg work, as well as command the dark hand members to at least pull their weight around the area. “ But eventually, they are going to need my expertise when it comes to identifying the damn thing. “Lagi couldn’t necessarily help himself, he couldn’t take a day off, not even if he wanted to. The first thing that Lagi did was go north of the western front, that place always seemed sketchy with the amount of sand worms that seemed to travel up and eat caravans. Lagi always wanted to get himself a few of those bad boys in order to make some sort of underground cavern system deep inside the sands of heliohapt. But in the meantime, avoiding those things and wasting his time was one of the main priorities. After gearing up and taking a few of the dark hand members that he had with him this time around, Lagi set off to find this mysterious herb that he heard so much about. “The only hint that was available to me was that it looked a little bit like a pinecone, but was soft to the touch. Maybe because it’s so easy to break down, making it light for consumption if people didn’t have the patience to mix it with anything else and fully manipulate the dosage rate. It's also an indigo color….”

Lagi was pretty much happy that he had a decent team with him this time, they could handle all of the menial chores of setting things up and taking care of the ravenous creatures that heliohapt had to offer.

With the last 48 hours that lagi has passed, he noticed that they covered the majority of the north side of the heliohapt sands, Lagi started to notice something a bit interesting. There were a bunch of prone sand worms in the area, but they were acting funny. The dark hand members didn’t notice, but with lagi being a beast master, it was the oddest thing that he’s ever seen. “What in the actual hell is wrong with these creatures?” Lagi would say questioningly as he moved closer to the prone sand worms, noticing an indigo plant nearby. “Hmm?” Sniffing it, Lagi would look over and sniff the creature, who didn’t even seem to notice Lagi’s presence. “I think this is the heightened sense of eutrophic vibes that this plant had a warning label about. Is the reason why sand worms aren’t too prone to attack as often because they end up eating these plants by mistake?” It was fascinating, but Lagi had no intention of nursing these poor bastards back to health. The sand worms overdosed, it was best to put the out of their misery. “ That’s the plant, bag all of them in the area, kill the sand worms that are prone.

1000/1000

Perk used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum