Baixin[COM] VMI8WHg

Name:Baixin (Báixīn) or Bai

Country Affiliation:Kou

Race:Human

Tier:D-Tier

Class:Assassin

Age + Birthdate: 22, Oct 16

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Personality:Baixin is quiet, with a stern and intimidating aura, his usually neutral facial expression lending no aide to alleviate this. Despite this, he is truly a kind-hearted man, giving portions of his earned Huang to others who have need for the assistance. when interacting with others, be they a commoner or a noble, he speaks in a respectful tone, and speaks formally, no doubt a habit from his years as a slave.

When working, he takes on a very serious mindset, and focuses on whatever his objective is, maintaining high vigilance and observance in detail, as a result of his time working with his former master on hunts.

When on his own, he allows himself to relax, letting down his hair and removing his boots, waist garments(sash and rope, if on) and hand guards. When caught like this, he does feel embarrassed and may resituate himself, depending on the circumstances.

Baixin is very patient with most situations, but there is a limit. When he feels that he has been crossed, or sees another person being harmed or mistreated, he is filled with a silent anger that can extend into violence if he does not see it rectified soon enough, whether it is by his own actions or another's.

Natural Beauty-Baixin admired the ocean in Heliohapt, and the Jade Mountains in Kou. As a slave, one of the few things one can call theirs and look forward to, was the visible beauty of the world.
Cooking-A more recent hobby of his has become food. As a slave he did not have access to a wide range of food, but after being freed he has found that he has a whole world of flavors to explore and enjoy.
Hot Springs-Given the occasion injuries he has suffered along with his former master, the two would use hot springs after some missions, seeking relief. While he enjoys the feeling, he now also enjoys it as a memorum, missing the old days with his master.

Dislikes: Strife-Baixin hates seeing people suffer, having lived as a slave in Heliohapt, he felt the pain of being starved, of being beaten, of wondering why he even lived or bothered to move, he sympathizes with others who have felt, and those who still are, of being cursed.  
Hot Spices-One day of mistaking a very hot spice for something else and having put too much, he now has a strong distaste for hot food, and highly prefers to avoid such.

Aspirations:Having only been a free person for a year, Baixin is still working out exactly what he desires. But, all in all, he wishes to enjoy the freedom that he now has, the ability to relax, go where one wished, do what one wished, and pursue what one desired, were previously unattainable. Originally, he desired to keep working alongside his master. Now, he is deciding on a method to further serve people, with an eye on the reentering the military as a path to that end.

Phobias/fears:Despite having been in Kou for years now, he still feels as an outsider in the country, and fears that one day, they might just decide to return him to the life of slavery, or a similar fate, revoking his new status of being free. Even if it never occurs, he still fears the criticisms and judgement that others have on his status, of his origins and appearance. While he has in time felt accepted by the commoners, he still greatly fears nobles and warriors in the military for this, and further attempts to adhere to being respectful to those two.

Face-Claim: Akira Hayama of Shokugeki No Soma

Hair Color:White

Eye Color: Green

Height: 186cm

Weight: 81kg

Appearance: Keying to his origins, Baixin has the common Dark-Skin, Green Eyes, and White Hair of the people of Heliohapt. Baixin possesses a fairly muscular build, due to the labor he had to commit to as a slave, in both Heliohapt and after his arrival to Kou. Over the years, Baixin's hair has grown long, but has not yet cut it since being free, instead he prefers to tie it all back into a tail, with the exception of his bang parted to the left. In attire, he generally wears a black robe with a red sash around his waist. Completing his attire, he wears black boots and black gloves on his arms, along with protectors that extend along his forearms.

Rukh Alignment: White(Formerly Black)

Special Features: N/a

History: Baixin was born a nameless slave in Heliohapt, where he served a number of masters over time in that country, until the age of 16, when he was purchased and taken to Kou by a Military "bounty hunter" to act as one of his servants. Upon learning that a policy in Kou declared a slave free after five years of service, he became full of hope and was willing to serve his master until that time came.

Eventually, he his willingness to serve was noticed and his master became fond of him, who started to refer to him as "Bai" in reference to his hair. Soon after, he was brought on to assist his master on his hunts, learning methods to debilitate, capture, and kill targets alongside to help his master, gaining much skill in the practice through it's direct application.

When those five years had come and gone, Baixin went and enlisted with the military with his master as a voucher, and began working officially alongside him. As a congratulatory gift, Bai was given new clothes from his master, who had for long seen him as a partner, and was delighted that Bai had decided to continue working with him.

With his freedom, the people around him added "xin" to his name, in reference to him being free. Other civilians however, used it with a different mindset; instead of "xin" for "free", "xin" stood for "heart" and "trust", in reference to how he treated people respectfully, regardless of their class.

Upon one mission with his former master, now partner, the two of them tracked down the target and engaged, but were met with hard resistance. In the fight Baixin's partner was fatally wounded, and unable to move.
Upon moving to his side, he opened his eyes, and handed Baixin his knife, and begun to open his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the shouting of guards who had arrived to the scene, forcing Baixin to retreat, leaving his partner's body behind. After this event, Baixin's offical status was removed, and has instead become a freelancer for various tasks.

Role-Play Sample:
Baixin pulled his knife from the body beside him and wiped off the remains on his leg, cleaning the knife's blade, while reaching before him and picking up the other one by it's head, and examined it closely. With a steady hand, he used his knife to cut off a small extra portion of the ear, and then reexamined the wooden sculpture in his hands. Satisfied with his work, he speaks to himself, "Fixed, one cannot tell it had been damaged anymore, although it is now smaller..." Turning to the wooden sculpture to his left, he continues thinking aloud, "Unfortunately this one had been damaged very deeply... If I borrow this one however..." he says, as he tumbles the wooden figure of a soldier brandishing his sword. I can make a new one, and perhaps they'll pay me for the extra effort, despite the extra time that would take he thought to himself. Baixin stood up from his seat and placed the knife back onto the table next to the sculpture, and went to the corner of the room, where he boots laid upon the floor, and kneeled down, pulling the two on. Pulling his sash around his waist, Baixin slid the door open and walked out into the morning sun with the repaired sculpture tucked under his left arm.

Last edited by Baixin on 04/06/17, 08:38 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Baixin[COM] Empty Re: Baixin[COM] 04/06/17, 08:12 am

Baixin

Baixin
D-Tier
D-Tier

I'm not sure why, but the coding for the image suddenly stopped working, I'll look into that and write up an rp sample later, after my head clears some. I believe everything else is in order here, however. Scratch that, I gotta add some words to the history.

3Baixin[COM] Empty Re: Baixin[COM] 04/06/17, 07:59 pm

Baixin

Baixin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Complete, I believe. Please let me know of any concerns with his application.

4Baixin[COM] Empty Re: Baixin[COM] 04/06/17, 09:37 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This is really well done, approved Here is the code for your app, If you need any help creating your abilities or weapon me and other staff are always here to help.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VMI8WHg.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]Baixin (Báixīn) or Bai

[b]Country Affiliation:[/b]Kou

[b]Race:[/b]Human

[b]Tier:[/b]D-Tier

[b]Class:[/b]Assassin

[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 22, Oct 16

[b]Gender:[/b]Male

[b]Sexuality:[/b]Heterosexual

[b]Personality:[/b]Baixin is quiet, with a stern and intimidating aura, his usually neutral facial expression lending no aide to alleviate this. Despite this, he is truly a kind-hearted man, giving portions of his earned Huang to others who have need for the assistance. when interacting with others, be they a commoner or a noble, he speaks in a respectful tone, and speaks formally, no doubt a habit from his years as a slave.

When working, he takes on a very serious mindset, and focuses on whatever his objective is, maintaining high vigilance and observance in detail, as a result of his time working with his former master on hunts.

When on his own, he allows himself to relax, letting down his hair and removing his boots, waist garments(sash and rope, if on) and hand guards. When caught like this, he does feel embarrassed and may resituate himself, depending on the circumstances.

Baixin is very patient with most situations, but there is a limit. When he feels that he has been crossed, or sees another person being harmed or mistreated, he is filled with a silent anger that can extend into violence if he does not see it rectified soon enough, whether it is by his own actions or another's.

[b]Likes:[/b]
Natural Beauty-Baixin admired the ocean in Heliohapt, and the Jade Mountains in Kou. As a slave, one of the few things one can call theirs and look forward to, was the visible beauty of the world.
Cooking-A more recent hobby of his has become food. As a slave he did not have access to a wide range of food, but after being freed he has found that he has a whole world of flavors to explore and enjoy.
Hot Springs-Given the occasion injuries he has suffered along with his former master, the two would use hot springs after some missions, seeking relief. While he enjoys the feeling, he now also enjoys it as a memorum, missing the old days with his master.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Strife-Baixin hates seeing people suffer, having lived as a slave in Heliohapt, he felt the pain of being starved, of being beaten, of wondering why he even lived or bothered to move, he sympathizes with others who have felt, and those who still are, of being cursed.  
Hot Spices-One day of mistaking a very hot spice for something else and having put too much, he now has a strong distaste for hot food, and highly prefers to avoid such.

[b]Aspirations:[/b]Having only been a free person for a year, Baixin is still working out exactly what he desires. But, all in all, he wishes to enjoy the freedom that he now has, the ability to relax, go where one wished, do what one wished, and pursue what one desired, were previously unattainable. Originally, he desired to keep working alongside his master. Now, he is deciding on a method to further serve people, with an eye on the reentering the military as a path to that end.

[b]Phobias/fears:[/b]Despite having been in Kou for years now, he still feels as an outsider in the country, and fears that one day, they might just decide to return him to the life of slavery, or a similar fate, revoking his new status of being free. Even if it never occurs, he still fears the criticisms and judgement that others have on his status, of his origins and appearance. While he has in time felt accepted by the commoners, he still greatly fears nobles and warriors in the military for this, and further attempts to adhere to being respectful to those two.

[b]Face-Claim: [/b]Akira Hayama of [i]Shokugeki No Soma[/i]

[b]Hair Color:[/b]White

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Green

[b]Height:[/b] 186cm

[b]Weight:[/b] 81kg

[b]Appearance:[/b] Keying to his origins, Baixin has the common Dark-Skin, Green Eyes, and White Hair of the people of Heliohapt. Baixin possesses a fairly muscular build, due to the labor he had to commit to as a slave, in both Heliohapt and after his arrival to Kou. Over the years, Baixin's hair has grown long, but has not yet cut it since being free, instead he prefers to tie it all back into a tail, with the exception of his bang parted to the left. In attire, he generally wears a black robe with a red sash around his waist. Completing his attire, he wears black boots and black gloves on his arms, along with protectors that extend along his forearms.

[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] White(Formerly Black)

[b]Special Features:[/b] N/a

[b]History:[/b] Baixin was born a nameless slave in Heliohapt, where he served a number of masters over time in that country, until the age of 16, when he was purchased and taken to Kou by a Military "bounty hunter" to act as one of his servants. Upon learning that a policy in Kou declared a slave free after five years of service, he became full of hope and was willing to serve his master until that time came.

Eventually, he his willingness to serve was noticed and his master became fond of him, who started to refer to him as "Bai" in reference to his hair. Soon after, he was brought on to assist his master on his hunts, learning methods to debilitate, capture, and kill targets alongside to help his master, gaining much skill in the practice through it's direct application.

When those five years had come and gone, Baixin went and enlisted with the military with his master as a voucher, and began working officially alongside him. As a congratulatory gift, Bai was given new clothes from his master, who had for long seen him as a partner, and was delighted that Bai had decided to continue working with him.

With his freedom, the people around him added "xin" to his name, in reference to him being free. Other civilians however, used it with a different mindset; instead of "xin" for "free", "xin" stood for "heart" and "trust", in reference to how he treated people respectfully, regardless of their class.

Upon one mission with his former master, now partner, the two of them tracked down the target and engaged, but were met with hard resistance. In the fight Baixin's partner was fatally wounded, and unable to move.
Upon moving to his side, he opened his eyes, and handed Baixin his knife, and begun to open his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the shouting of guards who had arrived to the scene, forcing Baixin to retreat, leaving his partner's body behind. After this event, Baixin's offical status was removed, and has instead become a freelancer for various tasks.

[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b]
Baixin pulled his knife from the body beside him and wiped off the remains on his leg, cleaning the knife's blade, while reaching before him and picking up the other one by it's head, and examined it closely. With a steady hand, he used his knife to cut off a small extra portion of the ear, and then reexamined the wooden sculpture in his hands. Satisfied with his work, he speaks to himself, "Fixed, one cannot tell it had been damaged anymore, although it is now smaller..." Turning to the wooden sculpture to his left, he continues thinking aloud, "Unfortunately this one had been damaged very deeply... If I borrow this one however..." he says, as he tumbles the wooden figure of a soldier brandishing his sword. [i]I can make a new one, and perhaps they'll pay me for the extra effort, despite the extra time that would take[/i] he thought to himself. Baixin stood up from his seat and placed the knife back onto the table next to the sculpture, and went to the corner of the room, where he boots laid upon the floor, and kneeled down, pulling the two on. Pulling his sash around his waist, Baixin slid the door open and walked out into the morning sun with the repaired sculpture tucked under his left arm.

5Baixin[COM] Empty Re: Baixin[COM] 04/06/17, 09:47 pm

Baixin

Baixin
D-Tier
D-Tier

This is actually the first site I've joined that uses an abilities system in combat. At the moment I'm pretty knocked dead trying to think of some. Something might come to me in the morning, however.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum