Rami Naeem's Chakram

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rami Naeem's Chakram Empty Rami Naeem's Chakram 03/06/17, 02:11 pm

Rami Naeem

Rami Naeem
D-Tier
D-Tier

Rami Naeem's Chakram Wheel%20Of%20Wind%20And%20Fire%20-%20Lun%20-%20Ring%20-%20Huan
Name: Sobek
Tier: D Tier
Type:Chakram
Material: Steel polished blade with a hickory handle wrapped in red fabric.
Appearance:Sobek is a single wield chakram with a 1.2m diameter (kind of like a hula hoop) and 4.77 blade thickness. There are about five wavy, bladed pegs sticking out of the circular blade that match the base in thickness and are about 22.8cm each. There is another blade shaped like an abstract rectangle inside the radius of the chakram surrounding the handle that is also wrapped in a red fabric. It is above the handle and stretches about 7.6cm toward the middle. It gives Rami more protection for his hands and also allows him to twirl the circular blade freely.

Last edited by Rami Naeem on 03/06/17, 08:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Rami Naeem's Chakram Empty Re: Rami Naeem's Chakram 03/06/17, 02:35 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't believe we have a system for duel weapons. For that reason, I don't think I can approve this unless someone else says otherwise.

3Rami Naeem's Chakram Empty Re: Rami Naeem's Chakram 03/06/17, 09:00 pm

Rami Naeem

Rami Naeem
D-Tier
D-Tier

BUMP - I re-did slightly making it one weapon and adjusting the proportions

4Rami Naeem's Chakram Empty Re: Rami Naeem's Chakram 03/06/17, 09:09 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looks good to me! Quite a well-written weapon for a new player :o, happy to see that. Here ya go!~

Code:
[center][img]http://www.kenfuderyu.co.za/images/martialarts/ChinaEastAsia/Weapons/Wheel%20Of%20Wind%20And%20Fire%20-%20Lun%20-%20Ring%20-%20Huan.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Sobek
[b]Tier:[/b] D Tier
[b]Type:[/b]Chakram
[b]Material:[/b] Steel polished blade with a hickory handle wrapped in red fabric.
[b]Appearance:[/b]Sobek is a single wield chakram with a 1.2m diameter (kind of like a hula hoop) and 4.77 blade thickness. There are about five wavy, bladed pegs sticking out of the circular blade that match the base in thickness and are about 22.8cm each. There is another blade shaped like an abstract rectangle inside the radius of the chakram surrounding the handle that is also wrapped in a red fabric. It is above the handle and stretches about 7.6cm toward the middle. It gives Rami more protection for his hands and also allows him to twirl the circular blade freely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum