Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Azix Item Resubmit Weapons Empty Azix Item Resubmit Weapons 31/05/17, 05:12 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Staff of Refraction:

Last edited by Azix Niraj on 31/05/17, 08:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Azix Item Resubmit Weapons Empty Re: Azix Item Resubmit Weapons 31/05/17, 08:02 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

You forgot to add what tier this item is.~ Oh and also, here is the staff creation forum. ^^ It's no biggie that you put it here though, just wanted you to know for future references.

Code:
[b]Tier:[/b] (What tier is the Staff/Stave/Wand?)

3Azix Item Resubmit Weapons Empty Re: Azix Item Resubmit Weapons 31/05/17, 08:07 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When did it change that staff could be higher than D-tier? Also, I just put it where diana said, sorry about that. I updated the code.

4Azix Item Resubmit Weapons Empty Re: Azix Item Resubmit Weapons 31/05/17, 08:12 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm not entirely sure when it was changed, as it was a little before my time XD. The only difference between a D-Tier staff and something higher, is its durability. The tier of the staff isn't treated as weapon damage or anything, just plain old durability. I'm assuming that this staff is just a plain, normal staff? If so, I think it would be treated as a D-Tier unless you wanted to upgrade it via huang.

Anyways, here ya go!

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZDllRSu.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Staff of Refraction
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Material:[/b] Oak
[b]Appearance:[/b] The staff is 1.5 meters long carved out of oak. The carving is of two serpent heads that travel up the length of the staff to meet at a point and clutch an orange orb in their fangs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum