You are not connected. Please login or register

Garret's (Vardreth's) Item/Weapons/Tools/Beast resubmit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Trading for Huang (values based on the 2x cost of weapons for secondary and tertiary specs in the old system):

2 pages of the Lost Grimoire (100k)
Hex Gauntlet (secondary spec weapon, D-Tier, cost was 20k).
Hex Gauntlet (W/Lizzy's Sapphire):
Alchemist Charm (If I recall, was 50k Huang. It's my understanding these are going away. If they're staying, I'll keep it.)
The Alchemist Charm:
Agha (Tertiary spec weapon, B-Tier, value of 120k Huang)
Agha:
Nidhogg (240k value)
Nidhogg:

Items requesting to be changed by staff and rolled over:

Exuro "staff":
I would like this item to be changed into the 'Exuro Ring'. Please make any changes necessary to the item below.
Exuro Ring:

Prismatic Dagger: If any changes are necessary, please make them. I may want to sell the item after, as well, so please value it as well. As an item from the dungeon, I believe it was 50k but I may be wrong.
Prismatic Dagger:

I would like to change Desceld's picture. Please double check the ability within the blade to make sure it fits current rules. It will still need its magic function, and 1 of its 4 spells are already on there.
Desceld:

I would like to change Marux, below, into a warhorse (my B-Tier Dom Beast) which I will call Marux, lol:
Marux:

Into this:

Marux, the Warhorse:

I would like the Spritely Plague Shield to be turned into a Spritely Plague Ring. Please make any changes necessary to the magic item below:
Spritely Plague Ring:

I would like to change the image on these throwing daggers and have the item as follows:

Vaer:

Lizzy's Sapphire: It is my understanding that the item (Ruler Gem) is getting a removal of the special ability. So long as it retains the capability to train 3 spells 1 tier under the user, I'd like to keep it. Otherwise, depending on the abilities attached to it I might keep or I may sell for 150k (and a request to change it into a ring):
Lizzy's Sapphire:

I do not believe that the household vessel is actually worth any Huang... But since the Household King was removed due to changes, I would like to request something lol. There were 2 B-Tier abilities and 1 A-Tier ability associated to the household. (Huang equivalent is fine)
Garret's Dragon Ring Household Vessel:

Keeping the following:

Potion of good health:

Flying Carpet:

Primary Ability Slots:

Secondary Ability Slots:

Last edited by Vardreth on 19/07/16, 09:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Almost forgot, I would need to sell the 2 extra omega tier slots I had from before. That would be 32k Huang ^_^

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Potions are being removed too, so your total huang comes out to 612,000!

Exuro Ring:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XZjI1J3.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Exuro Ring
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Ring
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Heat
[b]Appearance:[/b] A forged silver ring with a ruby fitted within it.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Inferno Shroud[/b] - Feeding magoi into the ring causes the air around the user to shimmer slightly as heat magic envelopes them. While the shroud is active, the user is immune to heat damage up to A-tier. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

You gain 2 A-tier ability slots which can be applied anywhere.

Prismatic Dagger:
Priced at 50,000 Huang
Code:
[center][img]http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/skyrim.gamepedia.com/thumb/8/8b/NordicDaggerofFrostDamage.png/200px-NordicDaggerofFrostDamage.png?version=df1411a04aa9d8a364a5a6b25941687d[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Prismatic Dagger
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Dagger
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Crystal [Strength + Heat]
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 30cm long dagger carved from a pale crystal ore and polished down to a smoot surface. The dagger has a one handed grip and is engraved with a magic circle at its pommel.
[list]
[*][b]Prismatic Parry[/b] - This magic tool is made of crystal and can therefore be used to parry light magic spells.
[*][b]Prismatic Flash[/b] - Feeding magoi into the tool while parrying a light magic spell will cause the dagger to become reflective and polished temporarily. The light magic spell can then be reflected back in a direction of the user's choosing if it is C-tier or below. Stronger spells are still reflected, but can't be aimed. Spells larger than the dagger itself can't be parried in this manner. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.
[/list]

Desceld:
I've changed the scaling on your ability to the standard damage scaling. You can't double the healing, but you can increase it up to A-tier.
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DEvc7eg.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Desceld
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Sword
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Ability:[/b]
[spoiler]
[center][b]Gold Dragon's Blessing[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must have the hilt in their hand in order to feed magoi into the weapon and activate the ability.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
[*]The spell creates a 1 meter long, .2 meter diameter dragon from golden mist made of life magic.
[*]This 'dragon' moves and flies about at the will of and within 3 meters of the caster.
[*]Upon coming into contact with a living being, the caster may choose to activate its effect. T
[*]The mist enters and dwells within the body of a being it came into contact with after activation, creating an imprint of that living creature's body's peak condition. It advances the healing process of the body, healing up to B-Ter damage that was dealt to the body.
[/list]
[/spoiler]
[b]Appearance:[/b] This katana appears to be a straightforward weapon, though it has magic imbued within the hilt. The  blade itself is fairly standard. The handle is 13 cm in length, with the blade being 57 cm in length, making the total size of weapon 70 cm.
[list]
[*][b]Gold Dragon Garden[/b] - Feeding magoi into the hilt while the sword's blade is touching the earth causes four vines to sprout from the ground. Each vine coils in the style of a chinese dragon with claw-shaped leaves and a blooming bud that resembles the jaws of a dragon. Inside each bud is a golden peach. Eating the peach causes C-tier healing throughout the body. The plants may grow anywhere within 3m of the user and grow to be 1.5m tall. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Marux:

Perfect Balance - I know this is a general trait, but it was intended for humanoids. While the optics of a warhorse doing backflips across the battlefield is hilarious, I ask that you edit this trait with the anatomy and physical limitations of a horse in mind.

Vaer:
Approved:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rrWfkV9.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Vaer
[b]Type:[/b] Throwing Dagger
[b]Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b] Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, .5 cm thick. The dagger is wrapped with simple hide on the handle.
[b]Ammunition Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Ammunition Appearance:[/b] Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, .5 cm thick.

Household Vessel:
You gain 2 B-tier and 1 A-tier ability slots that can be applied anywhere. In addition, if you gain another household vessel in the future, you will automatically be at the same stage you had previously reached. You may enter into a King's household immediately as well, without needing to do the normal required threads/word counts.

Flying Carpet:
The coding has changed to the following:
Code:
[center][img]http://static.trendme.net/pictures/items/webmaster-MagicFlyingCarpet_Ilustracije_full_2251_19259.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Item Name:[/b]
Flying Carpet
[b]Type:[/b]
Magic Tool
[b]Description[/b]:
A magical flying carpet that allows the user to soar through the sky. It measures 2 meters in width, 3 in length, and about 20cm in terms of thickness, making it quite flexible. This magical carpet gives a 25% word count reduction on traveling topics. The carpet can fly at great speeds to a height of 60 meters. The carpet can hold up to 5 people at a time before being weighed down.

[/center]

Apologies for stopping a bit short of completion. Will finish grading the rest after work tomorrow.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I really love the changes :D. I believe we both missed the half cost reduction on Desceld's ability I made.

Marux, the Warhorse:

Think of horses from Skyrim and how darn good they are at climbing those mountains :D.

We'll sell the Prismatic Dagger for the 50k ^_^.

With the Lizzy's Sapphire Ring, if you do something similar as the Exuro Ring I would be very happy (doesn't have to be a similar spell, but just handled similarly would be awesome).

Other than the Lizzy's Sapphire Ring, the only other item left is the Spritely Plague Ring request. I appreciate all the time and effort going over these ^^.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

50,000 huang added to your account for the dagger

Marux:
Approved
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4f5Qv5U.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Marux
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Species:[/b] Horse
[b]Appearance:[/b] Marux is a trained Warhorse that stands at 163 cm in height and weighs approximately 543 kg. The horse is a black horse of a rare breed, capable of great feats of strength, speed and endurance. This particular horse exhibits the strength and endurance of its kind, though the speed is average.
[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Everlasting Endurance
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Genetics and training
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Some beings were born with a predisposition towards being able to exert effort for long periods of time, though this must be backed with training. Lower levels allow such beings to cover twice the ground in harsh conditions, while higher levels only have time constraints of a day and its maximum speed in its capability.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]
Those with this trait are capable of a constant run for 8 hours per day before needing to rest. Regardless of wounds that leave its limbs in place, the creature is always able to jog.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Superlative Strength
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must have trained to use explosive strength
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Explosive power comes from the use of strong muscles and using a great deal of energy at once. Those with superlative strength are capable of releasing this type of energy in a much more relaxed manner. Lower levels allow the individual to jump twice as high as normal, or push things twice as far as they normally would be able to while the higher levels allow leaps that can clear castle gates.
Those with this trait are capable of jumping over low fortifications of normal towns and knocking others far away instead of harming them with their attacks. Walls around cities and capitals, however, are far too high.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Trained intelligence
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Having gone through some sort of training
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Many creatures, including humans, go through training throughout their lives in order to perform various tasks. This training allows them to respond to situations like second nature, without the need for additional input.
Those with this trait are capable of competently making a decision in their trained profession without outside direction.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Perfect Balance (Beast)
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be a Beast Tamer Beast
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Being nimble and flexible are valuable traits, but they aren't very useful without the balance to use them properly. The beast with this trait is very in tune with their sense of balance allowing them to almost always land on their feet, avoid tripping, and balance on even the smallest of footholds.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Can land in treacherous footing after a jump and scale difficult to climb places so long as it is not a sheer cliff. Can balance on almost any footing/surface, and avoid most attempts at tripping.

Spritely Plague Ring:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dVlADDg.jpg[/img][/center]
[spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Spritely Plague Ring
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Plague [Life+Poison]
[b]Appearance:[/b] A sickly green emerald clasped by a silver ring that neatly fits the finger.
[list]
[*][b]Sprite Summon[/b] - By feeding the ring magoi, the user may summon 4 Plague Sprites approximately 10 centimeters tall, each equipped with a small thorn fashioned into a D-tier dagger that move to inflict anyone attacked with a plague that deals D-tier damage and slows enemy movements slightly for 1 post. The sprites can move within 10 meters of the user. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

You also gain 2 B-tier ability slots which you may apply anywhere.

Lizzy's Sapphire:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OSAQr2R.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Lizzy’s Sapphire ring of Humility
[b]Tier:[/b] N/A
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Water
[b]Appearance:[/b] A beautiful ring with a gem that is a blue sapphire. The gem is the size of a marble and often radiates a faint blue light. The gem is often cool to touch and is said to have belonged to Lizzy a young woman who used the gem to end a civil war within her own nation.
[list]
[*][b]Serenity Drop[/b] - Feeding magoi into the gem causes a drop of crystal clear water to form. The user can swipe their hand to send the drop flying up to 5m away. Whatever the drop touches is suddenly flash frozen, covered in 10cm of ice. The ice requires A-tier damage to break, or B-tier fire/heat. The ice can stop aggressors in their tracks, but also protects whatever is inside from outside attacks. The ice shell can cover up to 10m of surface area and lasts for 4 posts since the last sustain point. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

You gain 3 A-tier ability slots which may be applied anywhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum