5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Ah, Hello there! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 28/07/17, 07:24 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

I've already started on a new character, but I'm not sure if he's anywhere near being ready to be posted up on the site where people can see the art and story- 3 months of work.

77Ah, Hello there! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 01/08/17, 12:48 am

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

So here's the character, I'm posting it on here before posting it on that one page to get accepted or not, here he is ; Dancing~

Name: Emanélin Blàthanna Léana

Country Affiliation: Wanderer

Race: Magician.

Tier: D - Tier (Novice)

Class:  Magician

Magic Type:  Lightning.

Age + Birthdate:  Twenty-four and the date of his birthday is the 22nd of September

Sexuality:  In questioning

Personality:

Usually he's an analytical thinker. Most  of the time though he likes to think that he has a unique sense of style. This quality makes him somewhat of a good organizer, though it's possible that he could be considered a perfectionist.

He does keep busy but doesn't expect much in return for the hard work he does. Usually he expects a lot from friends and family and especially the people he works with. This guy tends to give his all to those who are loyal to him.  

He's the one person who doesn't like being late for appointments. More over, he's the one who will use the guidebook as a basis for decision-making. It would seem that you are a popular person.

Ema finds unconditional love a necessarily, seeing as he didn't have much of that as a child as his father always pushed him and his sister to be the best they could possibly be. As a magnetic soul and he'll happily give his free time up to help anyone. Even though he's never truly been in love, this guy tends to look for someone who can fulfill the same thirst for compassion and equal trust as he does.

He keeps up his appearance and is usually very sensitive about how he looks and appears to the other people around him. Image is just so important to Ema and as a stylish individual who has some insecurities, he always needs to be reassured of things before acting up. This quality is seen when a friend of his had asked him to speak on their behalf.

He may usually give the appearance of being are cold or aloof. But in actual reality, this guy is one of the most caring individuals with a passion for people. Although his characteristics show that he is rather slow to warm up to others, this guy will make a loyal friend and lover. Sometimes, he'll put his friend’s needs before his own. Other times though, he will think he knows what is best for his friends. To be honest they really don’t like it when he take control control over their lives but don’t know how to tell him so. If you are so lucky to have him as a friend, he's the type of person that tends to like things to stay the same.

Ema maybe self conscious and a bit stubborn, but he does encourage people to be independent in their ways of thinking. To him having choices and free will is everything, usually he's more likely to have an open mind regarding most issues.

Sometimes he can become a bit secretive, no he does not lie, but he doesn't say the truth either- Instead he tries to keep a smile for whatever might happen, he does not like to remember those dark memories that hang over his head from the past. (480 Words)

Entertaining People - As an entertainer, he can write, teach or build various things.

Politics - He enjoys getting wrapped up in politics. More over, he likes the adventure and danger that could be useful in positions of law enforcement.

The Spotlight - Occasionally, he can find enjoyment in being in the spotlight. Thinking he can change the attitude of even a rattlesnake.

Art - Usually Ema is very artistic and finds it easy to express his thoughts and feelings. When he was little his loved ones would say that he should stay to himself and would not know what they’d do without him.

Dislikes:

Being sensitive about his work - Given his artistry background, he's mostly likely to have the potential to be sensitive about the work he does in the entertainment field.

Complete silence - When people aren't talking it makes him revert back to his thoughts which can end up leading to him thinking about everything that had happened in the past

Talking about his dark period when he was a "prisoner" - It's a very sensitive topic for him to talk about, so please revert from bringing it up.

Aspirations: In life he's gained quite a few goals, exploring his options while keeping one thing in mind, more or less a quote he lives by everyday, "'You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what other's say about him.'" Being skeptical of people is usually what he does when he meets someone new, however he does try to make as many friends or acquaintances as possible. That could could as one of the few life goals he has. Another was being able to find his sister and get too her with no trouble, he's got half of that done. And the very last one, be happy with who you are no matter what the circumstances are.. It's something he deeply struggles with. (132 words)

Phobias/fears:

Sedatephobia - Sometimes, a person with this type of phobia can feel afraid in a group when people stop talking or there is some sort of a lull in a conversation. Exam times can be especially hard for these type of individuals. Spending time in a library or even trying to sleep alone can be a scary time for the sufferers of fear of silence phobia. Being the  people persona that Ema is, it's had for him to cope when those around him start to ignore his very existence it makes him feel secluded or cut off, and seeing as he doesn't have any family around him to spend time with he'll depend on his friends to stick around him.

Mnemophobia - The fear of memories, either by remembering past events or fearing memory loss during the mental diseases like Alzheimer's. Like most other phobias, this is traced from memorable traumatic experiences in the past. When someone asks why he's so happy and positive all the time he'll say it's to please people and when they ask why he won't give more than a quiet incoherent answer of something around the lines of 'to keep them happy' as he remembers his family. Other times when peoples ask about his scars he'll just dust it under a rug and not answer, crying about it later when he's secluded himself in his bedroom.

Monophobia - The fear of Being left alone, this is the extreme or abnormal fear of being alone. Many people as well as animals are known to suffer from monophobia and it's not an easy fear to overcome. It's also known by other names such as Isolaphobia or Autophobia. Being the people person he is, Ema will try his best to please them, even if he himself is suffering on their accord just to make them genuinely smile or laugh. (308 words)

Face-Claim:

Hair Color:  Red / Maroon hair

Eye Color:  Lavender eyes

Height: 177 cm ( 5 feet and 9.685 inches )

Weight:  78.2 (BMI = 25)

Appearance: Spots, matte complexion. Lean body, not particularly muscular because of its mangled condition. Has a burn on the right eye and a scar on the abdomen. His freckles are less obvious than those of his younger sister.

Rukh Alignment: White Rukh

Special Features: His burns on the right eye and a scar on the abdomen.

History: He was born in a low class of peasants and thieves. As a child though, Emanélin lived in a quiet little village in an area surrounded by mountains and wildlife, a few kilometers from the well known city of magicians. He lived a very tender and happy childhood along side his father and sister, despite the absence of their mother, who had died less than 5 years ago prior to the birth of his beloved sister. This child was born a magician, and with much surprise to his parents.

However, six years ago things had changed when the first sign of rebellions broke out within the small village, Emanélin at the time was 18 years old. The peaceful village was attacked by something so dastardly horrifying, he couldn't forget it, nor the screams of the innocent lives around him.

Terror, tears, flames, ashes ... Everything in that city had been destroyed. He thought his last hour had finally arrived, when he fell unconscious during the attack. However when the magician awoke, he was locked in a room, tied to a chair, a wound to his already ill-cared stomach. He subsequently guessed that he was imprisoned by the some pyromaniac who had watched the attack on his village.

"'You will work for me, young mage..'" The voice called out to him, but that was long before he had been to work by force and by blackmail under the control of this vile man for five years.

What prevented him from revolting, was his weak control over his very own power, having not followed the special education that was required for each magician to go through, as well as his sister. This manure threatened to kill his sister if he dared to lift the child on him or flee, though what he did have for some proof was a lock of hair that belonged to his sister.

He was ill-treated and mistreated during these long years, but he learned. He learned to use some of what little power that was held inside him, and soon came the day when the "slave" pupil surpassed the master.

Emanélin killed without remorse, to the man who had watched his village burn and his people die without scruple. But during the battle he was burned to the right eye. However after recovering his strength, the boy sought after all the traces of his sister or any living family he could've had left. Emanélin, in his research, learned that she had joined some sort of academy. He did all he could to be accepted into the same academy. However after much effort, he had never been spotted by a single overseerer in the famous city of Magnostadt which then lead him to get in the entertainment business, or something close to it. (465 words)

Role-Play Sample: "Maybe, one day. One day, you'll find the love you want. But now, now I can't even think about that. I have to finish my goal, I have to finish of what I started. It may take awhile to find, so go find another guy to love for now, or something. Don't waste your time waiting for me to find my heart, maybe I won't find it and you'll then waste your precious time on me..All for nothing. " Those words I had spoken that day, they changed me. Turned me into someone I'm not.
Maybe now, I can run away with the monsters that were my friends since I was little. Maybe now, I can live with myself. Without anyone telling me to stop, I always hated that shrewd word. "I hope you can forgive me for the time I've stolen from you..I know it can't be replaced, but all I can give you in return is a safe wish for your destiny to turn out..Better than it is now" (170 words)

78Ah, Hello there! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 01/08/17, 03:42 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Keep in mind that he needs some sort of face claim whether it is a random anime esque picture or an actual character. Make sure you post it in the Characters forum so we can grade it!

79Ah, Hello there! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 01/08/17, 02:25 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Just for a reminder, where can I find the character forums again?-

80Ah, Hello there! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 01/08/17, 03:22 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Right below the Questions and Suggestions forum or here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum