Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 03:17 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

(I'll answer quick in her place.)

Essentially, yeah. Sort of like fake props that she wears. Perhaps if she is a child, one of her goals is to be able to be a dragon and fly or learn how to become a mighty beast. I feel like it could be incorporated into her plot somehow if you wanted.

27Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 03:41 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Possible tribal or some sort of festive wear someone gave her as a gift?

28Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 03:58 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

That could work. :o

29Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 05:02 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

What Tier do you have to be to get a sub-class?

30Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 05:05 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

B-Tier.~ ^^

31Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 05:12 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

This is what I have so far

Name: Shiori Akemi 

Country Affiliation: Wanderer

Race: Magician.

Tier: D - Tier (Novice) 

Class:  Magician

((Notes; Magician is a class which revolves around the usage of magic and magoi. All characters that are Magicians must use their staff or wand to channel their spells. Their techniques are the most versatile of all the classes. Must be of the Magician race to pick this class.

D-Tier: May bring up to 1 staff/wand into a thread. C-Tier and below spells can be used. Can know 1 magic type.

Magician's Constitution - All Magicians have initially weak bodies. They may not obtain Traits that increase physical strength or speed unless they have a Secondary Class.))

Magic Type: Life.

Age + Birthdate: Shiori's age is fourteen (14 years, 11 months, and 1 week) years old, her birth-date is May 22, 2002, she was born on a Wednesday. 

Sexuality: A panromantic Demisexual is someone who is romantically attracted to anyone of any orientation, but not be sexually attracted to them, unless they have a strong bond with them. She must have a strong bond with the person of any race before even considering a relationship with them, aside from that she'd prefer to avoid any contact with the subject of romance. 

Personality: Ever the social butterfly, this Gemini moves about the Earth graciously greeting each person, place and thing before moving on to the next "Guest". Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different personalities in one and you will never be sure which one you will face. They are sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless. They are fascinated with the world itself, extremely curious, with a constant feeling that there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see.

The sign of Gemini belongs to the element of Air, accompanying Libra and Aquarius, and this connects it to all aspects of the mind. It is ruled by Mercury, the planet that represents communication, writing, and movement. People born under this Sun sign often have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking new friends, mentors, colleagues and people to talk to.

Gemini's changeable and open mind makes them excellent artists, especially writers and journalists, and their skills and flexibility make them shine in trade, driving and team sports. This is a versatile, inquisitive, fun loving sign, born with a wish to experience everything there is out there, in the world. This makes their character inspiring, and never boring.

There is so much childish innocence in the nature of Gemini, telling their tale of fun loving times, new friends who are entirely different by character, circumstances, physical appearance or upbringing. Their in this world to mend differences and make them feel right, ready to give their life for a brother or a friend. Gemini Love and Sex Fun and always ready for an intellectual challenge, Gemini sees love first through communication and verbal contact, and find it as important as physical contact with their partner. When these two combine, obstacles all seem to fade. Inquisitive and always ready to flirt, a Gemini could spend a lot of time with different lovers until they find the right one who is able to match their intellect and energy. They need excitement, variety and passion, and when they find the right person, a lover, a friend and someone to talk to combined into one, they will be faithful and determined to always treasure their heart.

Dislikes: She absolutely loaths her height due to her shortness and lack of being able to get things on her own due to this god forsaken height, not to mention her height is a bit of an issue in combat. Due to her phobia she hate's being alone, being confined, and to her family she dislikes repetition and routine because they get in the way of more important matters.

Aspirations:  the desires of the lower nature, the other signifying aspirations of a higher nature.

Phobias/fears:  Fear of Being Alone Phobia – Monophobia. Monophobia is the extreme or abnormal fear of being alone. Many people as well as animals are known to suffer from monophobia and it is not an easy fear to overcome. Monophobia is also known by other names such as Isolaphobia or Autophobia.

Face-Claim: 

Hair Color: Strawberry Blone.

Eye Color:  Amber eyes should not be confused with hazel eyes; although hazel eyes may contain specks of amber or gold, they usually tend to comprise many other colors, including green, brown and orange.

Height: 147.32 Centimeters (4'10 ft tall)

Weight:  05.0 lb (47.6 kg) 62.5" (158.7 cm

Appearance: Write at least 100 words on what your character looks like. The types of things that this covers are things such as what they wear, what their normal body language looks like, as well as how they show their emotions through their body language.

Rukh Alignment: White Rukh

Special Features: Is there anything strange about your character? Do they have a tail for some reason even though they're human? Is there some strange condition he or she has, like multiple personalities or voices speaking in his or her head?

History: Write a background for your character. Where did he or she come from? What happened in their life to bring them to where they are now? This should be a minimum of 350 words in length.

Role-Play Sample: "Are you insane, Shiku?!" "Why are you doing this...Brother..?" "For God's sake!, Just go help them!" "They need you!"

32Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 05:22 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

First, I would like to say it generally looks fine. However, there are a few problems.

Some parts of the app are clearly copy pasted from other sources and plagerism is not tolerated here. She wouldn't be born in 2002. There is no set year in Magi. There may be more but I'm on my phone. So it's a bit hard to concentrate on it.

33Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 05:25 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Right, I was trying to get a generalized year set.

34Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 05:48 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

what page do I set the character thing on?

35Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 05:48 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f7-character

Go there and create a new topic, make sure to put W.I.P in the title if you're still making it, though.~

36Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 06:17 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Have any ideas for the scales and tail? :"

37Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 08:34 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Okay, this is what I have now (still not finished)

Name: Shiori Akemi

Country Affiliation: Wanderer

Race: Magician.

Tier: D - Tier (Novice)

Class:  Magician

((Notes; Magician is a class which revolves around the usage of magic and magoi. All characters that are Magicians must use their staff or wand to channel their spells. Their techniques are the most versatile of all the classes. Must be of the Magician race to pick this class.
D-Tier: May bring up to 1 staff/wand into a thread. C-Tier and below spells can be used. Can know 1 magic type.
Magician's Constitution - All Magicians have initially weak bodies. They may not obtain Traits that increase physical strength or speed unless they have a Secondary Class.))

Magic Type: Life.

Age + Birthdate: Shiori's age is fourteen (14 years, 11 months, and 1 week) years old, her birth-date is May 22, she was born on a Wednesday.

Sexuality: A panromantic Demisexual is someone who is romantically attracted to anyone of any orientation, but not be sexually attracted to them, unless they have a strong bond with them. She must have a strong bond with the person of any race before even considering a relationship with them, aside from that she'd prefer to avoid any contact with the subject of romance.

Personality: Ever the social butterfly, this Gemini moves about the Earth graciously greeting each person, place and thing before moving on to the next "Guest". Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different personalities in one and you will never be sure which one you will face. They are sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless. They are fascinated with the world itself, extremely curious, with a constant feeling that there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see.

The sign of Gemini belongs to the element of Air, accompanying Libra and Aquarius, and this connects it to all aspects of the mind. It is ruled by Mercury, the planet that represents communication, writing, and movement. People born under this Sun sign often have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking new friends, mentors, colleagues and people to talk to.

Gemini's changeable and open mind makes them excellent artists, especially writers and journalists, and their skills and flexibility make them shine in trade, driving and team sports. This is a versatile, inquisitive, fun loving sign, born with a wish to experience everything there is out there, in the world. This makes their character inspiring, and never boring.

There is so much childish innocence in the nature of Gemini, telling their tale of fun loving times, new friends who are entirely different by character, circumstances, physical appearance or upbringing. Their in this world to mend differences and make them feel right, ready to give their life for a brother or a friend. Gemini Love and Sex Fun and always ready for an intellectual challenge, Gemini sees love first through communication and verbal contact, and find it as important as physical contact with their partner. When these two combine, obstacles all seem to fade. Inquisitive and always ready to flirt, a Gemini could spend a lot of time with different lovers until they find the right one who is able to match their intellect and energy. They need excitement, variety and passion, and when they find the right person, a lover, a friend and someone to talk to combined into one, they will be faithful and determined to always treasure their heart.

Dislikes:

1. She absolutely loaths her height due to her shortness and lack of being able to get things on her own due to this god forsaken height, not to mention her height is a bit of an issue in combat.

2. Due to her phobia she hate's being alone, being confined.

3. And because of her family she dislikes repetition and routine because they get in the way of more important matters.

Aspirations:

1. the desires of the lower nature, the other signifying aspirations of a higher nature.

2. Her Former Family: Shiori is a person who wishes to know who her mother and father were, where they came from and why they gave her to human family or rather why herfather never came around, all she knows is that from her foster mother, her birth-mother didn't talk much.

3. Knowledge: Much like a growing body, she wishes to increase her minds capacity to hold power of thought over body, though she cares not to dwindle in physical prowess, she feels a fruitful mind is just as powerful.

Phobias/fears:  Fear of Being Alone Phobia – Monophobia. Monophobia is the extreme or abnormal fear of being along. Many people as well as animals are known to suffer from monophobia and it is not an easy fear to overcome. Monophobia is also known by other names such as Isolaphobia or Autophobia.

Asthenophobia is the fear of fainting or weakness. The origin of the word a is Greek (meaning no), stehnia is Greek (meaning strength) and phobia is Greek (meaning fear).
Face-Claim: (here.)

Hair Color: Sun-bleached Blonde.

Eye Color:  Amber eyes should not be confused with hazel eyes; although hazel eyes may contain specks of amber or gold, they usually tend to comprise many other colors, including green, brown and orange.

Height: 147.32 Centimeters (4'10 ft tall)

Weight:  05.0 lb (47.6 kg) 62.5" (158.7 cm)

Appearance: For a fourteen year-old, Shiori is fairly small sized and light weight, because of this she is usually called short by her friends and older brother. However, due to her scales and tail she is often referred to as a "Demon's child" by villagers and other people that come by her, aside from that lot she actually has delicate facial features such as those green baby-doll eyes that could make anyone's heart melt at the sight of them, due to how strong her mother's traits are in her so, her cheeks are low and rather soft looking, followed by her delicate jawline and soft chin, not to mention that small button nose of hers. You can often find her wearing a gift from one of her friends, a simple pair of horns, she hardly even takes them off because of how important they are to her. Aside from that she usually wears more of a Kou empire clothing style, seeing as she was born near the empire.

Rukh Alignment: White Rukh

Special Features: Scales on her arms, and a Dragon-ish tail.

History: Write a background for your character. Where did he or she come from? What happened in their life to bring them to where they are now? This should be a minimum of 350 words in length.

Role-Play Sample: "Are you insane, Shiku?!" "Why are you doing this...Brother..?" "For God's sake!, Just go help them!" "They need you!"

Shiori sat on the floor of the small town's Library. She wasn't very familiar with the whole place yet so finding the place without getting lost was a blessing. When she felt like she was going to scream from the ideas in her head -- most murderous, cruel, terrifying -- she trekked out to find out more about the Kou Empires wars. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, sitting in the library with a stack of books about the mass murders of the people, but it was something to put her mind at ease during this time of sorrow and loss.
--------

38Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 08:54 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

It's looking nice so far ^^. There's a few things I could point out right now, but I'll wait until you have the finished product to do so.

39Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 08:57 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

It's okay to point the flaws out, it just helps me to know what I should change.

40Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 09:03 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Just be aware of the wordcount requirements for some of these sections, for example your likes is a bit under the word count atm. https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2485-step-by-step-character-creation-guide

Also, you have some sections here and there that you simply copy pasted and pasted a definition from google. Like Diana said above, that's called plagiarism and we will continue to decline something that has it until it's changed. Just wanted to give you a fair warning about it first! It's all gucci if you planned on changing it already.~

41Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 09:09 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

I accidentally left those parts, thanks for pointing that bit out Embarassed

42Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 10:45 pm

Zafar

Zafar
β-Tier
β-Tier

You might want to find a face claim for your character without the dragon parts first, then obtain the dragon features through Traits that are backed up by plot.

Very Happy

Alternatively, you could cross your fingers for a djinn with a dragon-like theme to its appearance. Or a dungeon that contains dragons. Then getting a dungeon beast transformation that would fit your FC might be possible. Some kind of "Dragon-kin" transformation. But the former suggestion is probably a bit more realistic.

43Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 29/04/17, 10:48 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

I can always edit the picture on paint tool sai-
that might be a better idea-

thank you.-- Casual

44Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 30/04/17, 05:08 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

I'm a bit brain dead right now :"

45Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 30/04/17, 05:46 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I would recommend that you join the Discord so we can communicate better. Or send Rima or myself a private message. :o

Instead of posting on this thread.

46Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 01/05/17, 08:17 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

I'm not sure I could keep up with Discord very much, I hardly check it, so much that I totally forgot my pass-code.
Surprised Sad
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm sure this why is okay until I'm able to set the needed essentials up for this alluring site. I do hope I am approved for role-play as soon as possible, hopefully I can even capture a Djinn when I get to the correct Tier and experience.

47Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 01/05/17, 10:04 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Just a tip, use https://wordcounter.net/ to count your words. The word counter the forum already has can be somewhat inaccurate.

48Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 02/05/17, 07:44 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once you submit your character sheet I'm sure you'll be graded quite fast. n __n

So, you'll be able to roleplay in no time!

49Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 13/05/17, 03:41 pm

Emalnelin

Emalnelin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hm, I think I might rewrite the character from scratch just to play it safe and not do anything to risky. Neutral

50Ah, Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah, Hello there! 13/05/17, 04:45 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Smart choice! ^^ It's always a good bet to just stick with the safe stuff, but you can always make a new character later down the line. That, or simply alter your character through plot.~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum