Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Indifferent Lobster
Tier: B
Class: Warrior
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must make contact with an inanimate object (up to 3 meters large) in order to send magoi into it. If the user stops touching the affected object after sending magoi into it, the user will be considered a foreign object.
Scaling: Every 10 magoi added increases the duration of the injected object's magoi overflow by 1 post.
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 3 posts
Cost: 30 | 15 magoi
Description:

• The user makes contact with an inanimate object, such as a sword or shield, and injects magoi into the object.
  • Magoi now overflows within the object, strengthening its structure and giving it B-tier defense for 1 post (unless scaled)
  • Due to the magoi overflowing within the object, any foreign object touching the object will be given a jolt of magoi.
  • The jolt of magoi is able to travel and spread a distance of 1 meter, paralyzing the magoi flow within whatever touched the magoi injected object.
  • The magoi flow paralysis lasts 3 posts.

Last edited by Zadi on 02/04/17, 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

• First, I want to point out something Rima caught onto-- it should be a 4 post cool down, not 7. :o
  • Second, it should be B tier defense, not A tier. ( This was explained in the Discord as you know. )

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I edited the ability as you said, but I also increased the duration of the magoi paralysis by 1 post.

Anyway, I consider your respect for Duquin to be a good thing and a bad thing; at some point, you should consider making your own decisions instead of either relying on Duquin or buckling down in front of Duquin. Duquin is a smart guy, but he changes his mind from time to time, just like a regular human being because...well...Duquin is a regular human being, just like you. Same goes for everyone else on this site and in real life; everyone liking you is impossible, that's just a fact.

Long story short; I can't respect your decision if it's not your own.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Finally an A-tier Ability From Zadi Giphy

1.) Not "buckling down". I'm just complying with his view on the systems until the event ends. After that, expect some tweaks if not changes. I don't respect him as much as you may think and I'll be open about it. But that's all I'll say on the matter.

2.) Please stop assuming I'm always trying to make everyone like me. While I do care a lot about everyone and the site, I just simply don't want everyone to hate me. They don't need to like me, I just don't want hate. Nor do I want to start massive shit storms. That's why I cater to the majority of the population. It's just what I do. If you want to start a petition to gather how many people want me to care, then do so. If no one wants me to care-- so be it. I won't care.

3.) You can respect me or you can not respect me. It's not up to me but I'm telling you the grading. If you want to fight me on it when a certain someone isn't on my back, then do so. But until then, all I can hope is that you'll listen.

Again, that's all I'll say on the matter. If you want to discuss it further, feel free to DM me.

Finally an A-tier Ability From Zadi Andy-s-Play-Animated-gif-the-office-16138046-300-169

Anyway, approved for training.

Code:
[center][b]The Indifferent Lobster[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive, Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must make contact with an inanimate object (up to 3 meters large) in order to send magoi into it. If the user stops touching the affected object after sending magoi into it, the user will be considered a foreign object.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Every 10 magoi added increases the duration of the injected object's magoi overflow by 1 post.
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 40 | 20 magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
[*]The user makes contact with an inanimate object, such as a sword or shield, and injects magoi into the object.
[*]Magoi now overflows within the object, strengthening its structure and giving it B-tier defense for 1 post (unless scaled)
[*]Due to the magoi overflowing within the object, any foreign object touching the object will be given a jolt of magoi.
[*]The jolt of magoi is able to travel and spread a distance of 1 meter, paralyzing the magoi flow within whatever touched the magoi injected object.
[*]The magoi flow paralysis lasts 3 posts.
[/list]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Congratz, you know how to use gifs. I'll never be able to take you seriously again.

Anyway, I've decided to buckle down and change the ability to B-tier.

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

The damage is C-Tier because you have a Supplementary effect as well.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Magoi manipulation ranks up effects by 1 tier (except for A-tier abilities, apparently). In this case, being a B-tier ability, I have split effects; C-tier defense and C-tier magoi paralysis (2 posts) - rank those up with magoi manipulation and you'd get B-tier defense and B-tier magoi paralysis (3 posts).

btw, what do you mean by "damage"? Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread?

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariel was confused on the whole matter, we had a discussion about it. The following ability should be fine, but if Diana has anything to say about it at a later date then it WILL need to be tweaked.

Code:
[center][b]The Indifferent Lobster[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive, Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must make contact with an inanimate object (up to 3 meters large) in order to send magoi into it. If the user stops touching the affected object after sending magoi into it, the user will be considered a foreign object.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Every 10 magoi added increases the duration of the injected object's magoi overflow by 1 post.
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 | 15 magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
[*]The user makes contact with an inanimate object, such as a sword or shield, and injects magoi into the object.
[*]Magoi now overflows within the object, strengthening its structure and giving it B-tier defense for 1 post (unless scaled)
[*]Due to the magoi overflowing within the object, any foreign object touching the object will be given a jolt of magoi.
[*]The jolt of magoi is able to travel and spread a distance of 1 meter, paralyzing the magoi flow within whatever touched the magoi injected object.
[*]The magoi flow paralysis lasts 3 posts.
[/list]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

B-tier Voucher~

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p250-ability-vouchers#45382

Note to Self: Think about changing the title. Don't actually do it...just think about it.

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum