Name: Zadi's Theatre
Tier: A
Cost: N/A
Element: Solid Illusion | Light + Strength
Class: Social
Range: 40 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: The caster can create up to 20 constructs of varying look, size, and even color. The constructs combined scales measure to be 15-25 meters in diameter, and can be moved at 25 m/s. They can each be freely moved by the caster as long as they constructs are within 40 meters of the caster. However, the constructs are unable to make sound as they are just solidified light. The main purpose of this ability is to perform stories either experienced or fantasied by the caster in order to entertain.

Last edited by Zadi on 23/11/14, 01:09 am; edited 3 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Zadi; Social Ability Empty Re: Zadi; Social Ability 22/11/14, 10:09 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

My apologies, Zadi, it seems there was a miscommunication when I spoke to Ari about being able to use the ability without equipping the Djinn. When the ability was read, Ari spoke to me about it and explained that if this were the case, it would be inconsistent with the ability guidelines for the Djinn Abilities.

The only thing that would make this acceptable is if the Djinn Systems were reworked, and it has been discussed that in order to access additional spell types one must be willing to pay the Magoi/Stam price of activating the Djinn for their extra powers.

That being said... You have Light and Strength, Zadi. You can do this already XD. You can create solid illusions (one of the open combination magic types) in order to create this same ability. Did you want to change it?

3Zadi; Social Ability Empty Re: Zadi; Social Ability 22/11/14, 11:05 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ah man ~.~

Well, yeah, I did change it to "Solid Illusion" type along with a couple little details.

Edit bump~

4Zadi; Social Ability Empty Re: Zadi; Social Ability 22/11/14, 11:21 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I made some minor edits to the spell ^_^. Just be aware that you cannot have 20 constructs that are all 25 meters in diameter XD That's the maximum when all of them are divided up.

Approved, if you are fine with this:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Zadi's Theatre
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b] N/A
[b]Element:[/b] Solid Illusion | Light + Strength
[b]Class:[/b] Social
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7 posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster can create up to 20 constructs of varying look, size, and even color. The constructs combined scales measure to be 15-25 meters in diameter, and can be moved at 25 m/s. They can each be freely moved by the caster as long as they constructs are within 40 meters of the caster. However, the constructs are unable to make sound as they are just solidified light. The main purpose of this ability is to preform stories either experienced or fantasied by the caster in order to entertain.

5Zadi; Social Ability Empty Re: Zadi; Social Ability 23/11/14, 01:10 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

edit bump~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum