Tears of Endeavor [Training/Merrze]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Tears of Endeavor

Music Trickling on downward, a sole tear of sweat fell off of the youth's hot sultry face, fusing itself into the soil beneath the child's firm determination that was his own toned body. In a flurry of repeated motions, Trently flustered his blade out at the earth ingrained boulder rapidly as his eyes displayed intense focus. As if up opposing an enemy, Trently zipped his feet to the left and right with a distance between them that was two meters. Springing off from the ground underneath him, Trently bounced up high into the air above him and unleashed his fury upon the boulder's might. "Cata!" Rarely, Trently had scratched the surface of the stone's hard skin, in a brush of his blade against the boulder's exterior. Ages it felt, to hone a body of diamond, it takes a whole lot of exertion to achieve a height of that caliber. New, it is what Trently required to improve, a method he has never done before; push ups, sit ups, and squats. Although it be a simple task in words, in reality, it is a holy way of bulking up in strength. “Alright! Today is what shall mark my first day!” Pumped for it, Trently began, doing a thousand pushups. Jutting his own arms off the earth beneath him, he thrusted upward.

At first, it proved to be a hardship yet it didn’t halt him in his tracks to a honed body. “If one is to wield a blade, their mind must be as sharp!” Bellowing out to himself, Trently went on to situps and ran his abs up to the air above a solid thousand times. “Here I go!” Wrapping it up, Trently advanced onto his squats, doing a thousand of them to form legs of a hulk. “Giaaaah!” Straightening his legs out, Trently eyes stared at the skies hung up high. “Phew!” Swiping a load of sweat off his forehead, Trently unwrapped his kimono as the wind helped him cool off. Onward, Trently had kept on with his daily regimen. Engrained into his life at that point, Trently had to trot where he could improve beyond his limits. Instead of his regular, Trently had to brainstorm of a way to truly become a force to reckon with. “Not improving how I wanted to….” Plunked into a seat, Trently brought down his head in downcast as his head wandered in routes to take. “Is this being overworked?” Swole from all he had done, Trently’s own body ached yet his will wanted to drive on. During the Civil War, Trently set his body into overdrive, howling under pain, to only notice that he was on the verge of overworking himself. Unlike his routine in Kou in which circled around basics.

On his way to Kou initially, Trently had done labor for Amirah; a merchant in whom he befriended in Balbadd. Hauling a load of items that entrusted to her to dispatch to Gao Yuan Zu, it would be a way into the battlefield’s kind as her final drop off was an infantry camp. “Cmon Trently! Aren’t you a Yanaihara!? If I offer you a treat… I hold a promise to shower you with it! Mhmhmhm!” Seduction at it’s utmost finest, Amirah had thrown a persuasive yet wrongly proposal as her cleavage was done off a bit, brandishing a smirk at Trently as she did so. “Yo! I don’t care about your middle aged breasts! I can do this without the help of them! Geh!” Carrying that of a heavy and elephantine barrel, Trently upheld it as a rush of sweat ran down his red and crimson face. “Leeee- Gah! Gooooo!” Stomping a pair of motioning feet, a pound of the barrel smacking against a wood of a wagon resounded throughout the air. “Ehehe! Told ya, I knew I can do it!” Arising a thumbs ups in which directed for Amirah, Trently exhibited a lusty brim of a smile. “Oh! I know! Mhmhm! All I wanted to see was your expression, that’s all!” Tease of Amirah’s; a Balbadd Merchant, Trently had a simple reaction, it conveyed his apathetic tone toward her, it felt all comedic in Amirah’s eyes. “Ahaha! Beautiful! Now, Trently! Let us depart!" Underneath it's plain's skies, it rode ahead, together, Trently and Amirah on to their final stop.

Ending a journey, it is what lead Trently to develop his body further earlier on this tale yet this short weave is to explain what occurred before to earn Trently a body of diamond. To have it all summed up, on the way to Kou, Trently offered his body for labor in return that Amirah introduces him into an infantry camp of Gao Yuan Zu's. Following that, Trently had trained alongside Shian; a buddy and mate from the infantry camp in honing their bodies. As Trently had done this, he also begun a regimen to improve his physical form until the point where he noticed he was on the verge of overworking his body and eventually coming to demolish it.

Now, Trently had sunken his behind into a seat, reading over his strive to achieve a state of an unbreakable and diamond like soul's case. Although, underneath Trently's own kimono he is fit, on the outside, it does not come out that way in other's eyes unless he were to unveil his physique. Where? Just is Trently? Well, Trently ran up a local inn. Ordering a wholesome meal to nourish himself up for what to come in the future, it being a standard plate of pork and rice. Exiting it's walls the next day, Trently left in tow with a series of equipment tied to his waist. Trotting on a path to a forest, Trently had taken a day off to now improve his sword instead of his body now. Seeking that of anew move, one that were to drain him yet also gift him, presents of an unfound ability he had not been able to harness. "Hm... Once... I saw it! Golden it was! If only I could wield it's miracle that it awards!" Magoi, it ran throughout Trently's hands and into his blade but yet did not flourish, it was a case that he sought to crack.

WC: 1036

B-Tier Warrior Training Finished

Next Post Marks the Start of A-Tier Ability Training

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sweat would trickle down her brow, she stood in the forest with sword practicing her movements. She went over the basics as always. Checking her stance, making sure to no waste her energy in useless movements. The cool air breezed over her bare skin, wearing little clothing besides her a simple black dress. Nature enveloped her, this was her zone to be focused and in control. Raising her blade the girl slight crouched, preparing for a pounce like a beast that had found its prey. With great force she pushed forward, her body soaring with great speeds. Using her momentum she would spin with her sword in hand as if she were a moving storm. The wind moved around her, her blade slicing through the air, the blade breaking into the bark of the trees it touched. Ripping through the strong plant life, sawing through it with great force.

The ground was broken from where the girl had stepped, clearly leaving a trail of destruction in the short distance which she had moved.The clearing of some trees letting more light seep in basking over the young woman. The girl would give a slight chuckle, her short white hair glistening. Her new skill would most likely prove to be very useful in combat. Once again she would attempt to try her new technique. With a deep breath the sword moved to her side, crouching down to prepare to strike once again. The fanalis' leg would spring her forth, using the force she gained to turn her body whilst extending her sword. This time using more force with he swing. The wind whistling as she soared forth like a storm.

Looking up with a smile the girl would relax for a second. This training session had been going on since the break of dawn, now it would be time to replenish some of her energy. Merrze would approach a bundle she had carried with her to the serene forest, Placing the long sword down the girl opened the bag looking for some rations. There was some dried apples and a selection of dried cattle, and of course something she decided to treat herself to recently, some fresh goat cheese. Grabbing a knife the girl would sit down by one of the fallen trees. Grabbing a piece of meet, she would then slice of a piece of cheese, placing the two together within her mouth. The salty flavor and rough texture of the jerky meshed with the smooth creamy cheese. A pleasant smile growing across the warriors face, the two foods blended well together to form an exquisite flavor. The fanalis repeating this with a slice of apple instead of the dried meat. The two foods gave a sweet yet strong taste. The contrasting flavors, and smell of the cheese creating an invigorating taste.

Merrze would stay rested against the log, eating the pieces of her snack. She looked up into the sky, the beautiful mural of clouds and blue hues were pleasing. It had been a long time since such a relaxing day, who knows when times likes this would come again. War was raging strong as always. Her eyes closed upon these thoughts, things had changed significantly since the current war and the which came before. The pressing factions, the reappearance of tyrant, words of a dungeon appearing in the world once again. Oh how it gave the fanalis a slight migraine. The constant work that needed to be done, but these were challenging times, It was times like this when those who are great would have a chance to shine. The time to make a mark upon the world.

The thoughts of her ambitions came hand and hand with this. She had people to leave, after this war she had to go back to uniting the scattered people of the plains under a common goal. This war would be a good chance to gain said influence, there were plenty of the tribes that had strong hate against Gao and the type man her was, With war being a constantly changing beast it would be a good place to gain a foothold. It was the white haired woman's perfect oppurtunity. With her thoughts submerging her, closing the outside world, She would formulate and plan, deciding what would be the best course of action.

wordcount: 722/2000
ability trained and being used:

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Tears of Endeavor: Part 2

Flowing a rush of Magoi into a blade, Trently spurt it from his hands. Yet, it burst from the blade and leaked out. "Shit! Cmon work!" Racking his head, Trently went rampant and hit the earth underneath him. Frustration had taken over Trently as he threw a tantrum. If only he found a way to harness Magoi like Magicians are able to, he thought to himself. Although not fated to be a Magician, Trently had an affinity for Magoi as he weld Magic Tools to improve his brawls. In a way, Trently relied on Magoi to heighten his blade on the field of battle. "Lets try our hand again at this!" Clutching his Kutter's Katana, Trently poured his Magoi into the blade. "Cmon! If I'm able to activate this then I should be able to..." Activating Kutter's Katana's Subatomic Slash, Trently felt a flaw in his method. "Shit! Maybe I'm not distributing the Magoi right!?" As he told himself that, Kutter's Katana let out a blade of air that mowed down all in it's path. "Shit! Shit!" Jumping in the air upward, Trently had the air blade touch the dirt instead of any of the forest.

"Phew!" Sheathing Kutter's Katana, Trently had not felt to be an expert with it yet. "I have to find a way to shape this Magoi..." Exiting out the panel, Trently returns with a ball. Wooden, Trently grasped the ball and tried with it instead of a blade this time. "Cmon.. Cmon.." Spiraling a lot of Magoi into the ball, Trently's face took aloft a "Woah!" type expression. "Yeah! Yeah!" Pumping a fist into the air, Trently had taken a dive into Magoi Manipulation. Yet it did not end here, his Magoi voyage trot onward into a multitude of days. Before a day's end, Trently clutched onto a ball and poured his heart into it. Until it turned to an ease of a whim. Departing to Nebāgibuappu, a forest that Trently went to daily to hone his Magoi, the Yanaihara flourished in Magoi.

From here, a path for him had unveiled itself due to his Tears of Endeavor. In hand, Trently kept a firm grip on the ball. Encircling it with his Magoi, Trently thrust his arm back. Catapulting it at a sturdy tree, Trently's ball had annihilated the bark as the Magoi amplified the force on the ball. "That is it! Magoi is not just for harming, it is also a way to provide a shield of protection!" Uncovering a truth behind Magoi, Trently had struck a pot of gold. "Ya! Ha!" Cheering, Trently ran up and picked his ball up. Sliding it into his kimono, Trently unsheathed his blade. Not Kutter's Katana yet his grampa's trusty blade. "Kay, gramps! First, I want your blade to feel the Magoi of the Yanaihara's!" Smiling, Trently jet his Magoi into it, allowing it to flourish along the blade. Leaking from it, Trently's Magoi spurt out the blade. "Almost! I have to encircle the Magoi around me too!" Spending a round of days, Trently and his Magoi developed. Not in a fast way at all though, it inched a bit.

Alone, Trently had not weld a blade nor anything. Utilizing the hands on his body and only that, Trently had practiced a way that initiated a layer of Magoi on his skin. Firstly, Trently had start with his hands. Able to flow Magoi around his hands, Trently advanced onto the entirety of his arms. Taking a bit, a day or two had past until Trently found a way to do it with his arms alone. Advancing, Trently had taken to a forest yet again. However, as Trently found his location in which he honed his Magoi, he found Shian. "Yo! How ya doin? Trently!" Wavering a polite hand at Trently, Shian took a seat on a rock. "Do yo thing! Ahaha! Don't mind me!" Asking for Trently to not mind him, Shian had stared at Trently. "Y-you.. Have you saw me? Using Magoi?" Replying to Shian, Trently had truly felt startled. "Yep! Never in my life, have I heard of Magoi... Yet I find you with it's affinity! Go ahead! Master it! Magoi Manipulation!" Gifting a thumbs up, Shian had smiled right at Trently and Trently had done too. "Aight! Watch this!" Rushing Magoi onto his skin, it encircled him, then hardening into a layer of gold's color. However, it's layer had not lasted and it broke as Trently rose in thrill. "Hah! Yeah! You see that!? I'm right there! Magoi is my key!" Yelping aloud, Trently pranced and danced. "Gooda going Trently! Can ya do it again? Missed it! Ahahaha!" Unveiling to Trently that he failed to witness it, Shian laughed. "Ya w-what!? Are you for real!? Kay! Hol on!" Unsheathing a blade, that of Kutter's Katana, Trently ran after Shian. "Cmere! Ya red hair!" Chasing after Shian as Shian leaped away, Trently flung around his blade. "Ahahaha!" As they fooled around, the day had arrived to a close.

Ushering in the next day, Trently felt a wind of Magoi in him. "Today is the day! I know it! Magoi is on the horizon!" Venturing out to Nebāgibuappu forest, Trently and Shian initiated the daily routine. Yet, it felt new today, as a gush of rukh trickled throughout the air and sky. "Are you ready? Shian!? Here I go!" Unleashing a fury of Magoi onto Ruki Zhanshi, Grampa's blade, Trently felt it hard, a love of Magoi that encircled him and the blade. "Hikari Tori! Encircle this Yanaihara!" Bellowing to Shian, the Magoi of Trently's turned into a study layer of a golden bird, that bird being Trently. "This is Hikari Tori! Golden Bird!" Posing as he rose and aimed Ruki Zhanshi at Shian, Trently had a face of bravery for what to arrive in the future.

Music

As he trot into a forest away from Nebāgibuappu, Trently furrowed in bushes and brushed leaves aside. Moving with an infantry, Trently had ventured into a forest unknown to him. However, as Trently had traveled with an infantry, he left for a day to hone his Body Manipulation in which he and Shian adopted. “Huh?” Poking his head out a bush, Trently found a lady that sat on a log. From what Trently noticed, the beauty had been taking a break. “Hm? Training?” Asking her as he held his body up from a tree, Trently’s hands clutched onto a branch.

WC: 1071

A-Tier Ability Training Finished

Next Post Marks the Start of Body Manipulator Training

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the wind fluttered by the girl heard the words of a boy. She gave a smile, replying back to him."I'm just out here honing some of my skills. Gotta get a measure on some of my destructive power."

She would shift her body, turning ever so slightly to face the young man. With her posture relaxed she would say "What brings you here young man, did you come her to train." It would be good to keep the attention off of herself. She could give her name but not expose her status. The young man seemed innocent, at least by his demeanor. Pleasantries would at least be in order, get to know someone before they got to know you. The fanalis would hop off of the log, approaching the boy Merrze extended her hand. "Nice to meet you young man, my name is Merrze, whats yours?"

The fanalis would at least find what the boy was doing here, most people didn't come to these part of the woods. There had been rumors of bandits hiding here but he didn't seem like one. Then again how did a bandit or any person seem, appearances are nothing more than a mask. It would be important to get to the bottom of things before anything else. Maybe the boy was just a traveler, maybe he was a solider or maybe some sort of spy.  She would glance back at the trees she had cleanly chopped through, with a smirk she would speak "Sorry for the mess, I guess I've been having fun out here."

word count: 984/2000

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Tears of Endeavor [Training/Merrze] B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1_1

As he'd ask her what he had asked, he'd un-grip his hands from the tree and drop, as an apple would. On his feet, he'd go to shake her hand, glad she's not a foe. She had said that she was just out here to hone some of her moves; he was too. So, as the lad took her hand and began to speak, he had also begun to laugh. Oh, and his eyes would beam gold, joyed she is nor mean nor scared. "Kekeh~! Yeah~! I am also here to hone my moves!" Trent would say as he'd look at her in her eyes. The boy'd see what she had done to the forest and trees and just be truly astounded, he had never seen such mayhem done to nature before. "Yo, Mer~! Ze! Name is Torento! Good to meet ya~!" He'd say to her, happy to have met such a good-natured person out here in the forest. Yet, just out of the blue, he'd be picked up by a beast. "Aye~! Let go~! Waah~!" The boy'd say as he'd be taken by the odd beast. It'd take Trent into the sky and hold onto Trent by his leg. "Uh~! Later Mer~!" Trent would yelp out to her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum