You are not connected. Please login or register

It takes two to Tango [Merrze/Training]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi had a lot of things to take care of, there was the newly developed situation with Kou and a lot of people continued to ask him questions about the topic. He didn’t like it, it was stressful and it did get in the way of his free time. “ Ugh…” Lagi would keep to himself as he made a paper air plane and tossed it outside of the palace window. It really has been a while since he managed to get in a decent amount of exercise Lagi. The bounty on Lagi’s head was only going to increase as a person who can’t be trusted if he kept pissing the citizens of with his actions. Even though Lagi was trying to do the right thing, there was no chance that he was going to be fully accepted for his actions. “ I really need to get out of this palace sometimes. “ Lagi would mumble to himself as he decided to get dressed in his usual clothing and exited the palace. Even though his servants and retainers asked him where he was going, Lagi had no real answer for them. “ With everything that’s starting to occur, I can’t simply sit here and wait for something to happen. My enemies would be getting stronger; I should hurry up and do the same. Send for me when it is truly important, you will find me in the western front. “ Lagi would then wrap his blue and gold scarf around his face and wrap his turban around his head.” Hey! El Drago!” El Drago would sense that his partner was calling on him and walk over to him. The dragon relatively likes to stay close to Lagi and stays in the courtyard.

“Heading out?” El Drago would say as he yawned and stretched his tail over. “ Lagi would nod and grab the tail, he was determine to meet the yoga instructor once more in order to train and increase his chances of being even better at body manipulation. “ Might as well send me over to the western front El Drago. If we get lucky, we just might run into yoga master that we met before, it would be a good time to try out those deep breathing exercise’s and forget about a few things. “ El drago probably figured that Lagi was doing this to clear his head and blow off some steam, so he didn’t really bother asking. “Alright, let’s get going then. i‘m sure that my speed would get us there in no time.” It would take about 10 minutes to reach the western front with El Drago’s speed. While they were flying , Lagi took out his communication orb and started to think about a girl he met not too Long ago. “ Hey Merrze, its Lagi. How are you doing? I was going to do some training in the western front, can you meet me there?”
Lagi could send the message directly into the head of Merrze, and she couldn’t reply back. However, it was a good way to communicate with people without being suspicious; he would have hoped she stopped by to keep him company. Oh, I should Give Ariella a call too….” Lagi would then take out his communication orb and think about Ariella. “Hey Ariella, it’s Lagi. Just leaving a voicemail in your brain so stop what you are doing and here is everything in a nutshell. I agreed to the wedding because the children are planning to overthrow their father and place yoshino on the throne. Also, Lily is here, assisting Kaito in killing my people. That’s the other reason why I agreed to it, you know how dangerous she is. Be careful, I don’t think I can beat her without my metal vessel.” As for the yoga master, hey searched high and low, but they never really got a chance to find the guy. El drago would then look over to Lagi who resided on his back and descended. “Now what?” Lagi would then jump off of El Drago and sit down patiently, waiting . Wherever the master would show himself or Merrze, he would wait.

679/1000

Ability Being Trained
Spoiler:

Ability used
Spoiler:

340/350

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was walking around town getting some groceries. She had earned a great deal of money recently so she was buying some good food so she could celebrate. She had no real reason to celebrate except for her recent battles which she considered a great accomplishment. She had had bought some fresh meats and bread. She also got various fruits and vegetables. She was starting to drool thinking of all of the good food that she would make later tonight. First she would have to go home and put everything away. She was probably going to do some exercise or just lay around until the time for her to make dinner would come. She also bought some extra fruit and dried meat because she was going to visit the orphanage in a couple of days so she wanted to have things ready while she still had some money on her hands. She hoped the children would enjoy seeing her again since she barely got to see them. When she arrived back to the Inn she put away her food supplies and started doing some stretches when she heard Lagi's voice in her head. She had no idea why she could hear his voice and it was quite weird, he was asking her to train which she was all up for. She thought it would be good to try and create some new moves It would be good to have a variety ever since her last fight in the coli she thought it would be good to know more techniques. She grabbed her sword and put on her jacket . She had a few things that she wanted to say to the him but she would hold off at first and train the new moves that she wa thinking up as she was headed over to where Lagi wanted her to go to.

She started to head out to the western front hoping to get there soon. She left Fluffy at home since it was his nap time and he would probably stay asleep until she got back. She had hoped he wouldn't wake up early and freak out wondering where she was but she didn't think that was going to happen since he trusted her. As she began her journey she had taken a horse that a friend of hers owned. She knew it would still take awhile but at least it wouldn't be as nearly a long with the horse so she was at least happy about that much. She had wondered why Lagi had invited her to train but she was still going to take advantage of the moment to be rude to him. She knew she wasn't really anything to him but the act that he was getting married didn't make her feel to happy. She had a slight crush on him but it did make her wonder why it bothered her so much. It felt as if it was slowly eating away at her and it was really annoying. He was just some guy but it kept pestering her, she had never had feelings for someone so she was wondering why it was staring to happen now. She was getting flustered so she shook her head and tried to gain control of herself. She would just have to figure things out one step at a time. She had arrived to the place where she was supposed to meet Lagi and she saw him. She rode on over to him and said "I've arrived you dimwitted King, I hope your ready to train your ass off." There was a harsh tone to her voice but it wasn't really mean but just harsh.

614/1000

Skill being trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ahhh….. Looks like you’re upset with me. “Lagi would open his eyes and stretch backwards in order to get back into a proper standing position. It was a simple fancy move that might have seemed unnecessary, but Lagi like to show off his favorite skills from time to time. After that small display of body manipulation, Lagi would wiggle his fingers around and look at merrze with a smile.” Hey, you look good. I’ve been hearing about your fights in the coliseum, I’m pretty happy that you manage to get out of all of the in one piece. Other than that, I guess you heard about the current situation with Kou, right?” There wasn’t much to be said, Lagi was going to get married to another woman. These were his last few days as a bachelor, the rest of his days were up in the air and could be depending on Ruki’s mood. It didn’t really bother him; Lagi knew that he had to make sacrifices in order to save Reim. However, why did he feel like these sacrifices were going to end with his own demise? Either way, he came out to the western front in order to forget about all of his troubles.

“Maybe you should dismount, I wouldn’t want the horse to get hurt or anything. “ After Merrze dismounted from her horse, it was about time that they began their training session. Lagi was about 15 meters away from her; it was a pretty good distance. He started with using the ability Bullet point; it involved his fingers and firing them like a string like bullet. This time, Lagi fired off his index finger toward merrze from his left hand. The extension itself would move as far as 15 meters and moved as fast as 20 m/s in a zig zag pattern. If it was to hit, it would inflict B rank damage to Merrze and break a bone upon impact. He wasn’t expecting this to be easy, he was even hoping that Merrze could find a way to get out of this situation

1000/1000

Ability used and trained
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Of course I've heard that your getting married to some princess, congrats on it. I bet you'll be happy with her, I mean she is very pretty. And of course I know a lot about it, I'm working with Octavius and the other Fanalis. But besides that let's get to the training now I guess." She got of her horse and started to do some stretches before she would begin fighting, he was of course stronger than her at least with El Drago but she assumed she wouldn't be fighting with El Drago. She was glad that she would be getting the chance to warm up since she hadn't trained in a long time and was interested to see how he was going to fight her, maybe he had some sort of physical strength he didn't know about, sh doubted that was the case though, she was just going to see what he would pull out of nowhere so they could train together. She had all sorts of moves that she wanted to test and see if they would work, she wasn't sure how good they were but she thought they would be very useful when the time for combat came.

As she was 15 meters away from Lagi she was prepared for anything he might throw at her, she had the speed advantage so she had a good chance of getting close to him. She put her arms and used Guardian Block and stopped the attack> She gave him a smug luck of pride as she stopped hi attack just by putting her arms up. She then ran towards him so she could close the distance and try the other moves that she had thought of. She now knew that he was a body manipulator, she had fought them before so she knew how to deal with this but Lagi wasn't going to be a pushover, she would have to try hard to win even though she didn't plan on knocking him out of course, she just wanted make it were he would admit defeat at the end but it would take a while since she heard rumours about how good he was in the Coliseum so even without El Drago he would still most likely be a threat. "Come on is that all you got for me, you should be able to do more than that." She said in an aggressive voice to get him going.

Word Count:1022/1000
Skill used and trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Oh, so I guess you are in the “Know?” Well, not a lot of people are about the return of the great hero of Reim, discreetness is a must at this current stage. I would really like it if you were a bit more careful Merrze…” that was a very careless thing for Merrze to say, a Fanalis name dropping a name of a man who was supposed to be dead. Through the eyes of his peers, he was already a dead man that became a legend through history and past deeds. However, he was alive and well through the eyes of his brethren, but they needed a safety net of their speech patterns if they wanted to keep it that way. LAgi was pretty happy that she was managing to get herself involved and do her duty for Octavius, but nobody knows more than Lagi on how important it was to keep your mouth shut in these vital moments. Lagi decided not to comment too much on the wedding and whatnot; it didn’t seem that Merrze cared too much about that. He wasn’t sure if she thought of him as a traitor or anything like most people did, even though Lagi was trying his hardest in order to make things right.

When it came to the fight, Merrze skillfully blocked Lagi’s bullet point with a parry of her own. Lagi learned to appreciate the usefulness of parrying after seeing El Drago utilize it in combat against Decimus the immortal. It indicated more than enough information that this current technique that Merrze was utilizing was built to take a lot of punishment. However Lagi wasn’t going to let up with his attacks just yet. ”All I got?! I’m just getting started!” Lagi would say this as he began to do a back step at his human base speed of 2.5m/s in order to space out after the finger poke of doom didnt meet its mark and Lagi was unable to break through her guard. However, Lagi did have knowledge about the parrying in the first place. This particular technique was based off of using both of her hands in unison, the way she positioned them while running forward meant that there were some gaps that can be exploited. There was also a few seconds that needed to pass before MErrze went into a sprint, knowing that her Fanalis speed would be able to match and surpass Lagi’s human like speed once she got started. Also, the fact that she was running directly towards Lagi and not in some complicated pattern was something he took advantage of.

One thing was made simple to him; Lagi had to get her legs. Lagi utilized “Bullet Point once more, sustaining it and shooting out the right big toe towards the feet of Merrze. He was pretty sure that her guard wouldn’t be able to cover her feet from the way that it functioned, and her basic speed wouldn’t be able to match the 20 m/s movement. At the very least, Merrze would be forced to regroup and stop closing the distance between Lagi and herself if she wanted to avoid the potential b rank damage towards her foot. The fight becomes a lot easier if a fighter can’t stand. Since merrze was a fanalis, her jogs was at 5 m/s twice the speed of Lagi’s jog. She would be 12.5 meters away from Lagi’s Bullet point attack .

573/1000

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Ability Sustained
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze knew that he had more coming and was ready to stop most of his attacks. SHe was glad she got him riled up and was waiting to see what else he had in his arsenal. She did know that she would.have to close the distance soon. If she didn't then she wouldn't be able to land any finishing blows on him, but then again she wasn't planning on finishing him. When she saw him stretch his big toe and she saw he was aiming at her feet, his attack was travelling faster then she was running but she could lift her feet off the ground faster than the attack would get to her. She jumped to the side, when the attack landed near her it made her balance and she accidentally stepped on his toe. "Sorry that must of hurt a lot, hope it didn't break your finger." Even though she stepped on his toe on complete accident it worked out for her in the end., she had quickly closed the distance between her and Lagi after that, She was now close up to him and had the chance to land a hit on him. She didn't know which would be the best move so she was just going to try and do him some quick damage. She tried to punch him into the rib cage, hopefully it would knock the wind out of him so she could land more attacks after that. Right now she had to take advantage of the fact that she was able to get close to him. She was going to try and land an attack the would show him how strong she was.

"You know all of those Coliseum victories weren't for nothing, Imma show you how strong I am." If the attack would land then she would have a good advantage. She would attempt to string attacks together, she knew it wouldn't be as simple as that but she could hope that her plan would work in the end. Though she was going to take advantage of this sparring to learn a bit more about the way he fought, it would be useful in case she ever fought him, she doubted it would happen but she would rather be safe than sorry in the future. She decided to strike up some conversation with him. "So even though were going at each others throats why don't you tell me more about yourself Lagi. Sure this isn't the most appropriate time but I'm always open to hear about how interesting other people's lives are. She had a slight sarcastic tone to her voice, but in reality she didn't like snooping into other's business unless she need to or if she was actually interested.  So she thought why not learn more about the king while their trying to get stronger by brawling with one another. She would of course probably share some info about herself, though she didn't know if he would be interested to actually hear about her life.

Word Count: 506/1000
Skill being trained :

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

How in the hell did she manage to dodge Lagi’s attack like that? It was a bit strange that her movement wasn’t assisted by any kind of ability whatsoever and she still managed to avoid it effortlessly by using her base speed. If it was some kind of strength style fanalis stomp that she would of managed to put her foot down in a quick pace as soon as his toe went over there, it would have been understandable. However, this was no time to be thinking about anything other than the match at hand. Lagi needed to focus and he had to follow up with an attack of his own. Even though Merrze managed to step on Lagi’s toe while he was using the bullet point extension, he didn’t feel any kind of pain when she done so. As for the toe itself, it retracted back to Lagi’s foot properly at 20 m/s as Lagi prepared for another shot. However, as Merrze skillfully managed to avoid most of his attack by using one notable skill much practice and discipline, and another move that involved complete lady luck that wasn’t even granted to Lagi himself, she managed to close the gap. This was a pretty bad sign for Lagi, he wasn’t expecting her to get so close to him so soon. “I have to get back…” Lagi would say this in his head as he decided to pull out another trick that he was holding back for quite some time.

If she was underestimating body manipulation because she managed to get away last time, she would be sadly mistaken. By using Jumping Bean, Lagi would then start to the muscle mass of his arms and legs and adds a spring to them, giving himself the ability to jump as fast as 20 m/s and move between 10-15 meters away. While Merrze was positioning herself in order to pull back her punch in order to punch him with her basic skills, Lagi would take advantage of that and push off of his right heel, flying 15 meters from the left of merrze in the process in measly one second. Even though some physical feats are nearly impossible without getting away with some kind of pain, the spring actually protected lagi from the added friction of sing such a technique. In midflight, being about 7.5 meters away from merrze in a half a second, Lagi would sustain his bullet point once more and shoot out his index finger towards Merre’s midsection. However, Lagi took advantage of the full manipulation of his finger and circled around to target merre’s back instead. This was a simple act of misdirection in order to throw her off.

Regardless of whenever the attack connected or not, Lagi deided to humor her. “ Well, what can I say other than what you already know about me? Did you forget our date already MErrze? I wasn’t expecting you to have such a short term memory…” Did she really forget, They already know about each other up to a certain extent. “

1000/1000
Ability Used and trained
Spoiler:

Ability used
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She wasn't surprised at all how fast he jumped away from her and she would just simply applaud him for it, well not literally. She had to find away to attack him with out getting to close at the moment or he would most likely jump away like that again. When she saw his finger head her way again she had to think of how to counter it. She could attack it but then he would be able to get away from her again after the clash, but she also needed to find away to hit him. She wondered how she was going to solve this predicament  Maybe she could try to move towards him and try to avoid the attach but like on of the first problems he could just move out of the way. Then she thought about what if she could dodge and possibly hurt him. He would have to land eventually so if she used a shockwave once he landed it might not hit him on time but it might at least shake him up a little so she could try to get close to him but she doubted that was going to happen. When the finger was  getting close she crouched the ground and used Fist of the Giant. She would just have to hope that the attack would have some sort of effect, then she could try to chain another attack if it was possible. She then would continue their conversation and have fun while they try to brawl.

"Of course I haven't forgotten about our date, I thought it was very enjoyable but I thought there would be more to share. I mean I doubt that was your entire life story. So come on is there anything that you might want to share or is there nothing that you really want to tell you about." She wasn't lying, of course she wouldn't forget their date and she wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not but oh well, if he didn't want to tell her anything then there was nothing that she could do about it. She did want to be close to Lagi, he would be a valuable teammate in the future but she also would like to know more about him but she couldn't expect much since they hadn't met to long ago so what could she expect really. Going back to the fight she wondered how he would react to her attack, he was more experienced than her and assumed that he would be able to find his way out of it.She wasn't going to get cocky and she thought her best bet at the moment would be to examine his movements and try and find away to attack him but that wasn't her main goal. Her reason for being her was training so she didn't necessarily need to win, she just had to improve herself and learn better ways on how to fight certain opponents. Nonetheless she would try her best until the fight was over.

Word Count:510/1000
Total Word Count:1016/1000
Move used and trained:

Last edited by Merrze on 04/03/15, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The clash of the two attacks dissipated at each other due to the fact that they were both of moderate strength. Merrze was just as strong as Lagi in a way, this kind of direct combat was Merre’s proving ground in a way. As soon as Merrze’s powerful fist connected with Lagi’s finger, it retracted almost immediately at the equivalent speed  of 20 m/s back to his hand in order to take its proper form. The clashing shockwave should have also provided a small jolt of the equivalence of the two opposing forces to merrze’s hand, but it would of given her no sort of pain whatsoever. That was a true clash of abilities whih made Lagi smile once he saw that she attacked his finger head on instead of  trying to dodge or  block in some kind of way this time.    As soon as Lagi landed  on the floor, he could of definitely felt a rumble coming from  the floor that made him a bit shaken up for the time being. It must of been caused by Merrze’s unnatural fanalis strength, which is mostly natural among her kind in the first place. Lagi was a bit perplexed as to how he was going to tackle such an amazing opponent. This was definitely a difference in ability when he didn’t rely on his pets.  Though, el drago was way too big to have in casual places for him to protect Lagi all of the time, Lagi had to start building up his own fundamental of self-defense and being able to hold his own.
“Wow Merre, that was pretty impressive.  I think you would have broken my leg or something if that shock-wave was any more powerful. “It is pretty true, Merre could of really trained that simple move into a dynamic shock-wave that could  really hurt Lagi.  Doubling up on her offensive moves  would have been something that he would have to worry about.

However,  Lagi was a bit thrown off when Merre continued to try to see if there was anything else she could get a chance to know about him. “Things you don’t know about me? Well,  if there are personal things that you don’t know about me, did you know that I had a latent dream to end world hunger. I started cooking because I felt that  could use the leftovers to help every hungry person that I came across on the streets of reim when  had the chance to, this was before I became king. Fast-forward, I discovered the Pentax and the boufer cows. Their cooperative combination has definitely helped me achieve that goal, or potentially achieve that goal. If produce is more accessible, the prices go down, making it more affordable for people.  Its one of the accomplishments that i am proud of the most because it could have the most potential to help people in the long run. “

That was a small dream that Lagi had, Merrze’s surprising interest actually caught lagi off guard, nobody really asked much about him. “Want to hear something raunchy?” Lagi would say with a smirk

517/1000

Ability Being Trained
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was glad to have an opponent who was matched with her basically. She was pumped on how they were exchanging blows, this would be a good opportunity for her to make herself stronger and she definitely going to take advantage of that. Sure she wouldn't get much stronger but she would learn how to handle certain opponents better. Since they were around the same strength it was most likely going to be a battle of skill, he'd been fighting loner than her so he most likely had the advantage. She would have to careful on how she progressed right now. She was very interested in what he was saying at the moment, she didn't know he did something simple as feed people who needed food whenever he could. She didn't know he had done such good things and was impressed by what he had done. She would give him credit for that much at least, and she would continue to listen what he was going on about. "You're right, that sounds like it'll be very effective in the long run. I have to give you chops for that. Many people can't do something as helpful as that. It's a great achievement, and it sounds like your going on the right track there, but there will always be unexpected factors that could always interfere with your plans, but hopefully things will work out in the end." She said in an encouraging and happy tone, hoping to encourage him to do his best with that but he didn't need her to tell him that most likely.

She was very interested when he asked her if she wanted to hear anything raunchy, she wondered what it could be. Hopefully it wasn't something stupid and would actually interest her. She then said in a casual and calm tone. "Sure what type of raunchy thing are you going to tell me, it better be something interesting now or I might have to go a little harder on you in the training." she was using a joking tone when she said the last part but continued to wonder what he was talking about exactly. Maybe it was some gossip that was going on in the palace, sure she didn't care about stuff like that but the way he said it made it seem like it was something interesting and not just gossip. She was still ready to attack incase that he planned to try and distract her with this information so he could catch her off guard and try to strike a blow on her, she didn't think he would do something as petty as that though. "So is it something that's been going on or is it something interesting that happened to you, or is it perhaps something that happened to a friend and for some reason you thought it was okay to share that with me, then again if it was personal you probably wouldn't share it with me most likely" She said in a questioning and intrigued tone.

Word Count:506/1000
Skill being trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You really think so? Out of all the bad things that most of the locals probably told you about me, or them hating me I general, I never would have seemed to notice their rate of approval with most of my policies. I’m actually a little glad that it was able to impress you, even if just a little.  Lagi stayed in the same position that he lost his balance in, he was crouched down and didn’t necessarily move. He had a plan in mind, but he wanted to keep talking first. Lagi was in the mood to be social, and he could also managed to catch merrze off guard with a few of hi raunchy stories. “Oh yea, the raunchy story. Did you hear about the very first defeat of Decimus the immortal? That was accomplished by none other than me;   the mysterious magician crim and Ayero Shiba came after. However, noting possibly beats my celebration. I was so relieved that I was alive that  decided to take off all of my close in the coliseum arena. I was completely butt naked and addressed the fans it was definitely a sight to behold. My manhood was flapping In the wind like a weightless feather, old ladies were throwing roses at me, very raunchy. “ Lagi would then  start to chuckle, he  was over exaggerating about the red rose part. However, he was pretty sure that he heard a few girls scream with delight when he claimed that he was single.

“I guess you could say that along with some lighthearted embarrassment towards my father, I still managed to set a standard. Go figure, but I do have another story for you merrze. I wouldn’t necessarily call it inappropriate, I think it involved my very first time, the day I lost my virginity. Wouldn’t you know, it was a fanalis girl, much like yourself. I guess that’s where you can say it started, but that isn’t the funny part. The funny part is that latterly paid a trip to the magicians office that same night for some emergency healing. She kind of didn’t know her own strength,  I don’t think I ever will be familiar with the words, “be gentle” With me again.   Every time someone asked me what happened, I literally had to fake being drunk for the first time and say something as ridiculous  as “I fell down the stairs.” While Lagi was getting Merre Distracted with his funny stories, he increased the muscle mass within his arms and legs. It wasn’t a necessarily huge definition, so it would be hard for her to notice. Suddenly Lagi  literally sank into the ground by using the ability Groundhog, which gave him a burrowing ability just like Decimus. Some would even say that Decius influenced this  technique to be exact. While burrowing, Lagi made it in 15 meters in the ground while circling over from underground in order to pop up from under merrze and drag her under.

1000/1000

Ability Trained and used
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well for starters you shouldn't take of all of your clothes when in public I mean unless you manipulated yourself I think all you would hear is laughter aft you took of all of your clothes. I mean i don't think there was anything impressive for them to see most likely, but it sounds like a good achievement, sounds pretty impressive. I mean I've never met this Crim guy but I do know Aye, me and her are good friends I'd like to say. I know that she's pretty strong, I didn't know she did that so I'm pretty impressed to hear that."

She could tell what type of trick he was trying pull on her, he was probably trying to trip her up. She was smarter than that and was going to try and stay focused so he couldn't do that. He would try to take advantage of her so she would have to be careful on what he would do, since he had body manipulation he could have something tricky. She would try to focus on his movements so if he was about to do something she would be somewhat aware when he would strike or plan something. But when he started to talk about the sexual things he face started to turn bright red. It mad things sort of hard for her to focus on his movements.

"Well that sounds like a weird experience honestly, I've never kissed anyone let alone have sex with anyone. I won't ask more about it and I don't care to know much more than I should. But I've gotta you must be pretty good with excuses if your could make them believe that. Though I mean you must of had a thing for that girl at least unless your uges had finally taken over and you found the best person that you could to satisfy such urges but I won't questions the types of things you have done or will do in the future."

She was still little flustered thinking about it but then she saw on how he was trying to take advantage of the moment to strike. She didn't expect him to do anything like burrowing under the ground. It was something that sh had never come across in battle so she had no idea on how to deal with it, She then realized that of she moved her would have to pop out of the ground to try and grab her. She was prepared to use Dragon Slice as soon as he would pop up, predicting his movement would be hard but she could try and guess where he would show up She had to admit it was a pretty good tactic and she didn't see it coming at all. She dashed 5 meters to the right waiting for him to pop up so she could make her attack. She wondered what he had planned on doing but she assumed he would try to grab her or perform some sort of uppercut.

word count:1010/1000

Skill being trained and used:

Last edited by Merrze on 03/03/15, 08:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Well, I didn’t see that coming….” El drago was fairly impressed with one of Lagi’s new moves that he seemingly copied off of Decimus. He was always amazed at the greatest feats of  a human being and what they oud attempt to accomplish while taking into account their own limitations. This new way of movement that Las grasp was only one of many at his disposal, though EL Drago questioned how long Lagi could actually stay under ground for.” Body wise, Lagi should be able to handle the stress of maintaining such ability for a long period of time. However, there is still one factor that  I hope he managed to count. “ El drago kept his thoughts to himself initially seemingly watching the battle and taking note on how much Lagi improved at the hands of the yoga expert. If the man has done nothing for the young El Nagi leader El Drago might even decide against his teachings as something practical enough in order to warrant Lagi’s improvement. After all,  someone needs to watch out for the troublemaker king.

“Pfft..” Lagi was spitting out dirt that managed to find its way inside of his mouth as he continued to use and sustain the groundhog, preparing a surprise attack from underground with every attempt to drag mere under him. Was she expecting him? Who knows? However Lagi was preparing another new attack that he was going to combine with his groundhog technique. When it comes to attacks that use a little bit of movement it is always in your best interest to combine that with something a little more offensive in order to  balance everything out and catch you opponent off guard. “ Here goes nothing!” Lagi would say to himself as he attempted to use Press crusher from underground directly beneath Merrze. The first thing that Lagi did was stretch out his left arm and hand, making them both as big as 15 meters in size.

The gigantic hand would come breaking out of the hole, as if it was some sort of earth trap whose purpose was to drag Merrze in. However, Merrze wised up to Lagi’s plot of a surprise attach and decided to use Dragon Slice spinning around and slicing  LAgi’s enlarged hand. He force was  great enough to make Lag accidentally burrow backwards, pushing him back three meters due to the clash. Whenever it was because of Merrze’s advanced battle sense, or done purely on instinct, she managed to foil Lagi’s plot with a single slice. “ Woah you almost took my arm off there. If I didn’t have it enlarged  I probably would of lost it for sure. “ Lagi  shouted out from underground, not knowing if Merrze can hear him or not. Lagi had a bit of honesty with his words, blood trickled from a small bruise on his left palm that was left by Merrze’s fearsome attack. It was time that he had to rethink things and he continued to tunnel and make a burial system beneath them. There was no chance merrze was jumping in after him, right

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Ability sustained
Spoiler:

518/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She was actually surprised when she saw the giant hand that was going to hit her, she was glad that she had managed to clash the attack. She wondered what type of trick he would pull out of nowhere next, she had to be careful now, she had no idea what crazy techniques he would come up with by manipulating his body. She tried to run back a little to get away from him, what she did have the advantage of the fact that since he was underground he wouldn't be able to see her, incase that he was finding her by hearing her she threw several large rocks into areas to make it seem like that she was waking there. She had nothing prepared yet so her best bet would be to wait until he would try to attack then clash with him again, he wouldn't be able to hold up for much longer. She would have to try and be careful when she would strike, she had no idea what he could do so even if she could attack he might have some way to counteract it.

She then stopped moving, hopefully he would be confused on where she was and that was what she was banking on right now. She wasn't going to make anymore noise so much as not to alert him to where she was. She didn't know how deep he was or if he could hear her right now but she was trying to take every single precaution that she could. Now that she knew more about what type of stuff he had done she knew that he wasn't someone to be taken light heartedly even if he wasn't using El Drago. He might have other stuff that he was hiding to ensure that he would win the fight with ease. Even if he was going to win she wasn't going to let him win easily, with his body manipulation against her strength they seemed about matched in her opinion. He was more skilled in battle in seemed but she could analyze his movements and had her instincts, he was most likely better at analyzing his opponents she thought. SInce as she had thought earlier he was more experienced than her.

Even though she didn't want to move she put her ear to the ground and tried to guess where he was. She could her slight movement, it sounded like shifting dirt and rock, she couldn't pinpoint exactly where he was but she got a rough estimate to where he was. She got into her stance and was prepared to strike. She closed her eyes and took a breather, she wa calming herself so that when he attacked she could make a good judgement, their earlier discussion and the crazy attack had shaken her up a little. It would be up to fate now to decide her next move in the fight, she wondered how things would go. She did know that the fight wasn't going to drag on much longer.

Word Count: 507/1000
Skill being trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Even though it  would have been wise to keep going with the  groundhog technique, Lagi was actually running out on  his proposed time limit. With all things considered, he had to hurry up and rise to the top for some air. After popping out from the ground and spitting out some dirt, Lagi wiped his mouth. This is something that I’m never ever doing again. Lagi did say this at first but he probably through that he would do it again if he could solve his lack of air problem. Either way, his unearthing probably made a distinct sound that Merrze would have been pretty keen on.  Her strategy of tossing rocks around would have been something that worked excellently, but Lagi’s limited use of this burrowing ability actually had to force him to burrow back to the top. That was the secret behind  Deimus’s move, though not a lot of people would catch on or notice it. Lagi could have had plenty of reasons as to why he decided to come back up for some air.  El drago continued to serve the fight wondering why Lagi didn’t stay in the hole any further, he was pretty sure that a tunnel system along with some prominent holes could provide enough air. “hmmm….. they seem evenly matched so far. Perhaps Lagi was really working on  these moves in order to be more independent in case we were ever split up. It doesn’t look like he is using orie either. Anyway, it looks like he’s doing a good job against the fanalis warrior.”

Lagi scratched his head, wondering what Merrze was doing. “ Hello,  Merrze!  What the hell are you doing standing there? Are you meditating or something?” Lagi didn’t even bother with the surprise attack; he was surprised that there was a fanalis that remained still in a middle of a fight. Even if they are training, he had no clue what she was doing. As for Orie she was rather fidgety throughout the fight. She wanted  some action, but Lagi was pretty much determined to  do this on his own. Lagi could tell how she was acting at times, it was like a whole other set of emotions inside of him beside his own that  he had to deal with, even though  orie means well.  In other news, Lagi had a nice gaze at merrze’s body when she was standing still like some statue.

"You know merrze, you would be very good as a naked sculpture. All I would have to do is find an artist that would be pretty good at making overnight projects.” Lagi would say this with a smirk as he launched another attack at her, enlarging his right hand with Press Crusher and sending the giant hand over to merrze with the intent of putting her down. “ If only you was nice enough to stay still for  me when it counts. “  There was a bit of playful gestures here and there, Lagi was enjoying himself.

Ability trained  
Spoiler:

1000/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When she saw him pop out of the ground she knew that she had her chance, she wouldn't move right away. He might've had something ready like a uppercut or some crap like that, infact he kinda looked like a mole as of the moment and Merrze chuckled a little. She thought he looked kinda funny just sticking out the ground, he know knew of her plan but she still had a chance to strike him. SHe had somethings still up her sleeve but she could tell that things would draw to a close soon. They were both probably ready to end it at this point.

"You know I was just admiring the scenery and wondering what I would make for dinner tonight, you know the more important stuff. But know that I see this mole this mole sticking out of the ground I wanna knock it back into the ground kinda. And you know you should probably thin a little why I was just standing. If you didn't come up it could have proved very useful in my opinion."

She had prepared herself for whatever he was about to do. She would wait for him to attack then try to counter it so that she could take advantage of it then get close so she could attempt to strike him. She was going to put her plan in motion soon. Then she saw the hand come down on her. She was surprised he was attempting to use the same attack again but hey things worked out for her this way. The hand was large, sure he had more area to his attack it just meant it was easier to hit and Merrze could dish out damage easily. Normally she would aim for the chest but she looked up at the giant hand and used Ferocious Punch. The recoil would be enough to hopefully throw him slightly off guard

"Thanks for the complement but I don't plan on posing for anyone anytime soon. And it takes a lot to keep me still long enough, you see I like to move around and get my blood pumping, especially when it comes to running. Being free is one of the best feelings in the world. And back on the statue, if you want to see me naked it'll take a lot more than a couple of words to get that out of me at least."

She wasn't as flustered at his comment because now she was sure that he was just trying to make her lose her focus. SHe didn't think he was being truthful when he was saying that, she didn't know if she had a nice body or not and she wouldn't try and make any judgements about herself. She was just trying to stay focused on the training and wanted to come up with coll techniques. She only had one more that she wanted to try out and she thought it would be useful move although it wasn't offensive oriented this time.

Word Count:1010/1000
Skill being trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

So she had good battle instincts after all, who would of thought that standing still like that was all apart of her plan to get back at Lagi. He was fairly impressed with her wondering if she was going to get even stronger from here on end. However he felt as if the praise would have to wait for another time. Though, Lagi did retain his small smirk when she said that she wasn’t going to pose for anyone anytime soon also that it would take a lot for her to get naked in the first place. “If I didn’t know any better, that sounds like a challenge. “ It would be no different from training, working hard towards a goal was nothing less than the usual for Lagi. Though it would be a bit vulgar to say that he was training himself for a woman, but it’s also dependent on the concept. Either way regardless of the random gibberish that Lagi was going through in his mind, it was pretty much apparent that Merrze was getting the best of him for the time being. There was some truth to his meaningless dialogue, which was mostly used to throw someone off and slow down their reaction time. However, it didn’t seem that this would be working on Merrze too much. “It looks like you might be immune to my charm If you are able to keep so much focus. “

Lagi would of continued, but his Press Crusher attack was blocked in a rather unorthodox way but punching it. Yes, that was the reaction that merrze had when it came to seeing a giant hand that is about to head her way. Instead of dodging it like any other kind of person, her fanalis instincts most likey promoted the idea of punching it. The force was strong enough to push Lagi’s hand back and retract it to its normal size immediately. “You know, any other regular person would have dodged… I guess this means that you aren’t much of a regular person. “Seriously, doesn’t this girl know anything about holding back? The clash was successful, but there was still a residual stinging pain when she gets all rough like that. Lagi could help bt to shake his hand while sticking his lounge out. He was planning on doing something that Merrze wouldn’t expect, which could even potentially piss her off as well. “

“Hey Merrze! Remember that stomp you did earlier? ! As a matter of fact, it looked so good, that I figured that I would steal it for myself.” With that being said, Lagi once again increased the muscle mass of his arms and legs and made an incredible stomp. This ability was called Seismic clap, which went in merrze’s direction in the form of a triangle, with the point starting small and spreading out between 10-15 meters away. IT did the max meter sin this case due to merrze moving away from him when he was underground, along with the shockwave moving at 20 m/s with the potential of doing B rank damage. To Merrze’s knowledge, he practically stole her move.

524/1000

Ability being trained *and used*
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She had given a slight smirk, she was glad that her plan had worked. Now all she had to do was to get close to him, she thought it sounded easy but it would be much harder than she thought it would be in her head. She was 25m away right now so she could hopefully avoid any incoming attacks but she had to close the distance which would provide some trouble, he might have some attack that would keep her close enough that he could attack but far enough to were she wouldn't be able to hit him. She would now be cautious about what she was going to do next.

"I don't know if I'd so much as call it a challenge but you can call it whatever you want to. Also it takes a lot more than charm buddy to win me over, I've never been with someone before, it's because well I never had the time and people just couldn't win me over. And just so you know, I'm no regular person, I'm a hotblooded fanalis who's gonna kick your ass right here and now."

She was trying to boost her confidence because she knew that he had as good a chance of winning as she did. She was going to rush forward until she saw him use his attack. She was pissed that he had basically stole her move but hey that just proved that it was a good move to use then. She only had a few seconds to try and move out of the way of the attack, she'd have to move 6m in a second to completely avoid it. She quickly made her judgment, she ran backwards then leaped to give herself the extra umph to get away from the attack. She then prepared to dash at him so that she could close in to get the final attack.

"Hey, I mean sure the attack was good but that doesn't you have the right to use it. You do that again and Imma have to uppercut you so hard that you see nothing but stars. But hey it doesn't matter I mean my version if it is so much better than yours so I have nothing to worry about. Oh and there's one thing that I wanted to tell you one more thing, your techniques while they may be weird they're also kinda cool."

She was sincere about what she had said, even thought the whole controlling every part of his body thing was kinda weird the moves he thought up were pretty cool. She hadn't met many people who could do that and she wondered how they did it but she wasn't about to go snooping right now. She was approaching him rapidly and was prepared to strike, it didn't matter how cool she thought his moves where. All she had to care about as of this single moment was ending this training, and she was prepared to show him what she was made of. He had done greater things than her and even though he probably didn't look down on her she was going to make him realize how strong she was.

Word Count: 532/1000
Move Being Trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I am going to be completely honest with you when I say this. These moves aren’t the easiest of moves to learn. A lot more complex than understanding magic, that’s just simple book smarts. You can be that good when you take the time to study. Even being a skilled warrior, that’s just repetition of your skills and endless practice in the coliseum or any other real life experience that you could probably apply to your life and adapt to. Not knocking your skills or anything, but the memories that I have of training body manipulation isn’t even worth remembering.” And here we go, remembering all the times that the yoga master beamed stones at Lagi’s pelvis. It was bad enough that lagi had to balance two boulders on his feet while stretching himself to his highest point, remaining motionless for nothing to bother him. That wasn’t enough for the yoga master; he decides that it would be the best time to throw rocks at him. However, he figured that maybe this was all interpretation for Lagi to amass an unbeatable hard on that cannot be defeated by no mere rock. “No, that’s way too vulgar, I’m sure he ...ughh…” And a flashback from within flashback, he started to remember a massage that he got from a fanalis women. Everything was almost perfect her until she started to massage the front.” Well, weren’t even going to go into that one… gonna repress that…”

El Drago had no idea what the heck Lagi was doing. “Lagi! What are you doing?! You’re in middle of a fight!” Lagi blinked twice, realizing the w setting sidetracked again. “Never had the time never and people couldn’t win you over huh? Well, I guess there is first time for everything. You made time for me today, even if it is training; you had no real reason to show up. “ There was definitely point to that, it would of been a trap or something to find out things about Octavius or the rebellion. But regardless of all of the downsides, she still came. Merrze was running straight for him, Lagi could feel the vibe that was coming from her, probably had every intention of ending this fight and winning. “ Come and get me then!” Lagi would say tauntingly, luring her in with his words. She didn’t know that the seismic clap ability could be used with the hands as well. As soon as Merrze was within 15 meters of lagi, he quickly clapped his hands in front of him and sustained Seismic clap . The shockwave came heading towards Merrze at 20 m/s with the potential of doing B rank damage. “ok… I think that is enough for today. I don’t know about you, but that was definitely a good workout. “ Lagi actually managed to break a sweat. He got to admit that he was tired. Regardless of how that clash went, Lagi was done training. “So what now? Gonna head back home? Me and El Drago could drop you a little closer to Reim, but we kind of cant be seen together.

1000/1000

Ability trained
Spoiler:

and we are done take.. it on home Merrze

[Exit]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You know it seemed like it would be pretty hard you know. You know as a fanalis people just assume I was born this strong, sure I was strong but nowhere near to where I am now. It took a lot of hard work and most people don't know how hard it was to get to were I am today. It took vigorous training that I was surprised I could even do but hey at least the results were good in the end/ And I gotta say as I said I liked the results of how my training went but I can tell you it was by no means enjoyable, I was pushing my body as far as I could to increase my strength."

She remembered the last physical training she had done. It was when she climbed up a massive rock spire. She remembered the bellowing winds and how she got tired very quickly. She  didn't even get halfway up the rock for a long time. She didn't even remember how long it took her to get up there with ease. It was one of the most gruelling things she had ever done but like she said it was definitely worth it. She would go through even more harsh trials to accomplish her goals and she was sure about that, nothing was going to stop her and for some reason this training gave her a slight boost in determination, she had no idea why but she just felt that way.

"Lagi Imma show you what I can do, and sure I had no reason to show up I just felt like training that was all. I felt as if I needed to train my body a bit more with the whole war thing going on and all. But this is at a end pretty much so these is the last of what I got."

When the shock wave came at her she used Eagle Jab to clash with the attack. She was ready to end the fight when he decided that things should end right there. He was right in the fact that they had done enough but she was upset that they didn't get to see a victor. Though she did have fun and was glad to learn more about him while improving herself. She felt like she wanted to give him some sort of reward, he had helped her a little. Sure he was a big pervert but he didn't seem  all that bad to her overall. When she got close to him she gave him a kiss on the lips while blushing the entire time. Her entire face was red and she started to walk off.

"Thanks for the offer but I'd rather walk, I like to run so I get to have a bit more of fun this way. Good luck with everything Lagi and I hope things work out so that you'll be happy in the end. Now I really should hurry, my adopted child will start to worry if I don't get home soon you see."

She ran home with her face feeling as if she had been slapped with hot metal because it was warm and started to go numb from embarrassment. She couldn't believe she had just done that but she didn't regret it. As she ran off towards the city her car had a slight smile nonetheless.

Word Count:1099/1000
[Exit]
Move Being Trained and Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum