2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 06/11/16, 07:51 pm

Nova

Nova
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job:

In a bar, a thin woman was resting languidly. Silver bangs hung across her face. Her head leaned on her hand, and her arm rested on the table. With her other hand, she steadied a beer, occasionally raising it to her lips to sip. Despite the laziness in her position, the way her eyes darted warily seemed to tell another story. The violet-red orbs gleamed dangerously, daring any brave soul to cross her path. Her content smile seemed pleasant at a glance, but a further inspection would reveal the dark intent that lingered in her mood. Her ghostly appearance only doubled the fearful radiance she seemed to emanate. If it was her goal to discomfort the others in the bar, she was doing an excellent job. Not even the bartender had the confidence to kick her out. It would have been one thing if she kept to herself. But because she was drunk, the woman was shooting breathtakingly hateful glares at the men.

Last edited by Aquila Lukios on 06/11/16, 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 06/11/16, 08:36 pm

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Normally inside the bar, Aseroth came from the storage room with a new rag for the bartender. The wood clicking underneath his feet as he grew closer to the man, glancing out the side of his eye he'd notice an familiar face, quoting the sliver hair in the back of his mind. His eyes widing as he'd soon remember whom these scary, but also possibly gentle and compassionate women was. Thinking more into it probably not compassionate he thought chuckling placing his elbows on the counter than moving over to her beginning to speak. " H-Hello Aquila Lukios, how has madam been? "

Speaking calmly with the slight stutter from his unfamiliarness with her. Examining her eyes scanning the bar with a few shouting here and there from people in the bar directed at her, knowing that she is drunk. This is the first time outside of jobs seeing her so he didn't speak up just yet, again. The bartender placing a cold freshly foaming tankard cup of brew beside Aseroth left elbow, it radiates a nice chill off it with some small steam. Placing his right arm over his left and sliding his fingers inside the handle and around the cup, Aseroth pulled it up to his mouth and took a large swig drinking half the cup easily.

" So Aquila wants brings you here? -hick- " a small hick up would come from his mouth as he started to feel the effects shortly.

WC: 241/500

3Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 06/11/16, 10:20 pm

Nova

Nova
C-Tier
C-Tier

Oh, just her luck. Aseroth. And not just any Aseroth, a drunk Aseroth.

"Obviously I'm here to talk to stupid men who can't mind their business. What does it look like!? Hmph. I'm here to drink so don't pester me with stupid questions," she hissed moodily.

Despite her apparent foul mood, another (understandably nervous) man approached her. He greeted her timidly, slightly affronted by her lack of modesty. He was obviously unused to her arrogant and mannerless attitude. It must not have been a common site in the Kou Empire, Aquila surmised. No matter, her wild, care-free nature did not allow her to care. To be honest, she couldn't help but feel as if the general environment of the Kou Empire was far too traditional for her tastes. It was, of course. She agreed that Kou's scenery continued to astound her with its beauty but to live in Kou forever would slowly tear her to pieces. Aquila, a radical and fiercely independent young woman would not fit well in the male-dominated country of Kou.

"Um, y-you're the famous Lukios and L-Lucas, r-right?" the poor soldier asked, quivering under her scrutinizing glare.

"Never knew I was famous. But yeah, I'm Aquila," she replied with a careless air.

"My c-commander asks you to consult a monk concerning the situation with the n-nightmares," he explained, trying to compose himself, "you'll both be rewarded."

Aquila tilted her head slightly. Guessing the way her eyes glinted, she was interested in the quest. Or rather, the reward. The quest she found far too uninteresting for her even to consider, had not been the mention of a reward. She had no reason not to aid the royal guards. It sounded like a simple job that would prove to be effortless for someone such as herself. After all, it was merely requesting to see a monk and ask them about the nightmares that seemed to plague the minds of Kou's citizens. What could go wrong? Well, she supposed that Fanalis, Aseroth, could also agree to help. She would greatly care if he did so. Her nature disliked the aid of men. A pity really. The chance of him coming was high.

"Sure, why not. It's not like I have much else to do," Aquila accepted the request.

The soldier appeared immensely relieved by her reply. She smirked in amusement. Adorable, she decided. Shaking her head in amusement, the ghostly young woman stood up from her seat, with the slightest rock to her walk.

word count: 578/500 words

4Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 07/11/16, 09:17 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Taking his last swig from the Tankard, the bartender took away the cup to refill it. Hearing Aquila's rude and smart remark. " I understand that your high... haha and mighty, but don't take me being nice to you as something I just.. -hick- do " Finishing his sentence pausing here and there the bartender placing another Tankard down on the counter harshly. Its swishing back and forth and over flowing off the riming, Aseroth, wrapping his hands around handle and rising it high before chugging down upon it. A large smile on his lips steadying his drinking speed to down it completely.

Standing besides Aquila, the young soldier who was scared and unsteady was shaky when he approached them. " My actions have got my name spread around ?? Truly exciting " speaking to the young man as Aquila, still sharp even though drunk she talked to the sleep deprived looking man. Continuing to listen to the man talk about his commander ordeal. ' Nightmares, sounds rather amusing and the reward could be helpful to me. I really need the extra huang these days, troubling times may come ahead. ' thinking silently with burp hear and there as he chuckled speaking to the man. " What could go south with Nightmares, but if we need to see a Monk, there's always the possibly of something traveling southwards... " talking rather loudly his voice echoing, as he'd wrap his left arm on Aquila's Shoulder than cuffed her legs together with his right hand, Aseroth placing her in a cradle like an wife. " Let's go see this monk, tomorrow!! Ma'dam Aquila " walking with her in his arms speaking cheerfully.  

WC: 269 + 241 = 510

5Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 10/11/16, 01:32 am

Nova

Nova
C-Tier
C-Tier

This man was obviously drunk. The silver-haired woman glared furiously at Aseroth, angry that he would dare embarrass her by picking her up in such an undignified manner. She wasn't just some random, helpless girl. The fanalis should have been more aware of that than anyone else. Not even his drunken state would get him a pass. Aseroth knew. Perhaps she had not dug the impression of her strength deep enough in his mind? If that was the ease, then it seemed she would have to show Aseroth more. He ought to know, even in his state of mind, that she was not powerless. Perhaps she needed to remove his chauvinistic ideals from his process of thinking. He would not put up with him if she were to be treated in such a disgraceful manner ever again. Though she'd never admit, she had grown to enjoy Aseroth's company in such a short time. Else, she would not ever have allowed Aseroth to leave that tavern alive.

"Put me down!" she snarled.

Instinctively she had wrapped her arms around Aseroth out of fear of falling. Her violet-red eyes flickered irritatedly. She attempted to kick her legs down. Stupid height difference made her unable to. She didn't enjoy feeling helpless, especially if a wicked man (such as Aseroth) was the cause. Damn, horrid men. They had no right to strut around like a peacock. As if they owned everything. Gods, men were wretched to deal with. Especially a particular male who was currently carrying her. He was getting on her nerves. If it had been anyone else, they would have already been knocked out and unconscious. But Aseroth was unique. Different, somehow.  She couldn't even fathom her own actions! They came as a surprise to Aquila, and she could not destroy her leniency towards Aseroth, no matter how hard she tried.

"If we're going tomorrow, then why do you insist on carrying me?" Aquila demanded.

She stared into Aseroth's eyes with sharp, violet-red eyes. She was desperately searching for answers. She sought the reason why he was carrying her, but she wondered more of what made Aseroth so special. Gods, it irritated her.

word count: 939/1000 words

6Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 11/11/16, 01:38 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

His drunken graze turning into her sharp eyes, the scarlet color dragging him in closer. Aseroth dazed at the brilliance of her eyes in the moonlight outside the bar, releasing her and sitting her down gently on her heels and tippy-toes. His right arm running down her back smoothly and gently to the top of her waist above the butt as he held her into a hug, not trying to crush her.

" Aquila, I apologize for carrying you. And I have put you down so calm your rage and anger, tomorrow is another day for a glarious adventure and I enjoy are time together because your performance and tactical thinking is outstanding, I couldn't see myself working with anyone besides two people, Agares my little brother and Madam Aquila "

Telling her that she is someone he thinks highly of and is a strong asset and partner to him. Releasing his grip along her waist, his platinum hair brushed against his cheek and the turquoise color went down his shirts to the center of his back. His golden amber like eyes flaring deeply into hers trying to remain steady and focused during their conversation.

" Aquila, I hope we work together for quite the time we have in Kou. I really brings me joy and great stories for my brother ya'know " speaking cheerfully as he'd place his hands behind his back awaiting the multiple faces or attiutudes she'd present before speaking.

WC: 239 + 510 = 749

7Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 16/11/16, 01:35 am

Nova

Nova
C-Tier
C-Tier

The red eyed woman huffed indignantly. The compliment took her by surprise. A light blush covered her cheeks. She gazed away. Compliments... They were rare for Aquila. Secretly, she savored every compliment she received. But that was a fact she kept to herself. She'd never get use to compliments. They always caught her by surprise. She hated being caught by surprise. And yet, she enjoyed compliments, even if she showed otherwise. After the initial shock... they made her feel warm. In some ways she despised the feeling. But all in all, she privately liked it. Like hell she was showing it, though. Especially not to Aseroth. Anyways, he was probably just saying things while drunk. Of course she deserved such compliments, but nobody ever complimented her! Well, they never mean it...

"Certainly our quote in quote, adventures, are interesting. I'm sure he'll enjoy them," she mumbled under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip to the next morning?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1088/1000

8Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 16/11/16, 11:38 pm

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Haven't chuckle lightly to haven't seen Aquila turn red in her face. Aseroth felt his mind come to an ease and just be calm and collected for the night, nothing really upsetting him as he stood in front of her with his hands behind his head.

" Sorry to end are conversation short, but adventure need the character to rest, Aquila, please get some rest hahahah " laughing as he'd nod to her and begin walking home. His eyes positioned upward toward the moon light thinking about what to come when they speak to the
Monk. Arriving at his home about 4 minutes later prior to leaving not being a long distance. Going directly to his room to rest up for morning.

WC: 749 + 120 : 869

9Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 17/11/16, 01:12 am

Nova

Nova
C-Tier
C-Tier

No, she wasn't be stalkerish. She was just being... curious. She kept her distance and she proceeded cautiously. She slipped around Kou, following Aseroth like a guardian angel. There, but unknown. She was curious. Where did Aseroth live? That was why she followed after him. Each twist and turn she memorized. Already having acquainted herself with her surroundings, she was easily able to follow him without anyone noticing. She watched him with keen, red eyes as the Fanalis entered his house. She breathed softly into the air, careful to remain a safe distance. With their improved senses, if she wasn't careful, she could easily be detected by a Fanalis. Thankfully, her experience allowed her to slip by even a Fanalis and their acute sense unnoticed. Still, best play it safe and remain hidden. She found no need to reveal herself to the younger man.

It was later when she returned to the inn. She plopped down into her bed. A peaceful silence, away from the usual murmuring of the crowd, washed over Aquila. Her eyes drooped and her tense muscles relaxed. The tension she felt dissipated in a sweeping motion. A soft, content smile played upon her face. Rest swiftly arrived and pulled her into her fantastical dreams. Even her dreams were peaceful and relaxing. Images of gentle breezes caressing her skin with its cool touch and a leafy tree hugging her from the violent beams of the sun comforted Aquila. Here in her dreams, her worries and ambitions vanished like a spark. All concerns of tomorrow were swept away. A stream carried them off to a distant land. Her dreaming self always wished her content dreams would last longer. But sunrise would come. With it, everything rushed back and the memories of her dreams vanished.

Darkness still cloaked the city. Faint whispers rushed throughout the sleeping city. Shadows flickered uneasily. Before the crack of dawn and only a few people were awake. They were diligently preparing for the day ever so quietly, so as not to disturb the general peace. In the heart of the city, a lone figure ran. A dark cape hid the features of the runner. Peaking from out of the cape, dark swirls of red and violet eyes flickered. The stars showed enough to form the image of a very pale person. White boots slapped on the ground at a rapid pace. He or she showed no signs of tire. An impressive amount of self-control was presented as the cloaked figure came to halt in front of a house. With the agility of a monkey, he or she hopped up onto the window sill. It didn't take long before the window opened for the cloaked man or woman and he or she slipped in.

The dark cloak fell to reveal a young woman. Her eyes glistened mischievously, the dawn sun behind her by then. Soft, silvery hair tied up with a red ribbon fell to her hips. Her pale skin matched the snowy quality of her hair well. A regal, dark blue coat fit nicely on her shoulders. Long, white, laced boots hung down the window sill. She was perched on it. Her pale lips curled into an amused smile. Just for a moment she allowed herself to admire her surroundings. She 'tched' in disapproval. Her eyes zoned it on her target. Her hands twitched for her dagger. Aquila reprimanded herself and reminded herself her purpose of infiltrating Aseroth's house.

"Wake up, Princess! We don't have all day!" Aquila chirped cheerfully.

10Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 22/11/16, 09:05 pm

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Rotating over in his bed arms just falling over the edge of the bed easily. Sleeping peacefully until hearing the voice of Aquila, and quickly reacting with an shocked and very startling expression. A few droplets of sweat run downs his forehead as he covered his lower body with his sheets and took up without a shirt, before the women. Feeling uneasy at the sight before losing interest and his uncertainty with a yawn at his mouth. Aseroth, begun to speak keeping his distance wondering how she got into his home.

" Aquila.. ummm How'd you enter my family estate? Please elaborate how " walking over to his dresser to obtain a pair of his usual outfit. Covering up his lower naked half, going to tie the sheet now so it stays as he quickly placed on his kataginu without buttoning it up, than proceeding to remove the sheet showing his back side to her hiding it with his kataginu to not umm expose himself. Placing on his lower garments, Aseroth, went into his bathroom to brush his teeth as Aquila probably eyed him the entire time he did this.

"Once you finish explaining how you know where I live, hopefully honestly. I'll be ready to leave for the Monk. " His expression cheeky and pretty shaky from the sudden rush to get dress.

11Träumer [Aseroth/Job] Empty Re: Träumer [Aseroth/Job] 05/12/16, 09:12 pm

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

----- Time Skip-----

Haven't gotten dressed and eaten early with Aquila, they had set off to the monks temple in The Jade Mountains. Aseroth, carried an sleeping in his arms, shortly arriving at the temple as some monks who devoted to silence arrived and bowed before the two indicating for them to follow. Not questioning their way of guiding as they have been lead to the informant. The monk sat alone on the nort wing of the temple, in a meditating state speaking to himself, suddenly stoppping as Aseroth and the sleeping Aquila appeared behind him. 

" Young Whited Hair Fanalis, you must be here about the nightmares. " already knowing the situation at hand. "Mhm, Sir" Aseroth said as he was further informed about the regarding  information that he held. Aseroth gathering up the said information, placing Aquila against the wall. ' Were gonna stay here a few days to get an better view on this ' saying to himself. 

[Exit\Comeplete]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum