D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Character Name for Request: Dante Styx
Player Characters Involved(if applicable): Npxs
NPC Characters Involved(if applicable): Any member of the organization
Previous threads supporting plot(if applicable): Back story
Plot direction/request:
So for the plot I request, I would like a staff member to play a member of the organization, and in which case I would also like for them to explain in great detail that Dante's imprisonment was a deal made with his mother and the organization to further "Empower" Dante, however I would also like him to explain how Dante would gain power in a slave fighting ring, and having his friends set up to be killed in the end. (Open minded with how this is played out so long as most of the requests are met)

(This plot is for Dante's heart to finally reject everyone, thing, including the Rhuk and fate)

The mother hasn't been mentioned in history due to this plot, I'd like for his history between the Slave fighting ring and birth to be explain, I.E meaning I would also like someone to inform this character his parents didn't love him and offed him to any open orphanage, The fighting right was a place of depravity, much depression, which would tie into the organizations need for black rhuk, It was also stated in the history a mental block was set to keep the memories deep within his consciousness, if at all possible I'd like to have the metal barrier demolished, meaning all Dante's dark memories will come back to him.

(Clairvoyance magic would be nice)

Last edited by D.Styx on 10/09/16, 02:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Dante's Plot Empty Re: Dante's Plot 10/09/16, 12:40 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Your history was never approved with your mother having made any deals with the organization. So how did this come about? I don't really know why the organization would have any interest in you or your mother. So could you explain how this stuff came to be?

3Dante's Plot Empty Re: Dante's Plot 10/09/16, 03:09 pm

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

I edited a little

4Dante's Plot Empty Re: Dante's Plot 10/09/16, 06:56 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Unfortunately, I can't authorize the organizations involvement in this plot. Please understand that the organization is a huge plot element that affects the entire world when they get involved. If we allowed every one to mingle with them freely it would complicate their role and muddy the waters of the plot as different player desires often conflict with each other.

That said, I believe we can still retain the primary core of this plot archetype despite removing the organization from the mix. Tell me what you think of the following idea.

When Dante was born, his mother had neither the time nor the money to bother worrying about another mouth to feed. So when a wealthy looking young man approached her offering a sizeable sum of coin in exchange for the boy, she quickly accepted the offer. He was too young to remember much of the time spent with her, but one memory was burned clearly onto his heart.

The woman slapped Dante across the face knocking him back when the boy had tried to cling to his mother's dress. Her venomous eyes glared down at him with spite as she spoke in a cold voice. "Shut up and stop crying! The least you could do is be worth something..." Then she turned away picking up a pouch of money, not even looking back once as the hands of the wealthy young man picked Dante up and carried him off.

Afterwards, Dante was brought to a ship where he was heavily drugged and beaten daily, a process meant to slowly break down his mind in preparation for brainwashing. When the ship arrived in Reim, he was turned over to a magician who used magic to place mental blocks on the child's broken mind sealing away memories of his past. He was then placed in the slave fighting ring to live out his days fighting for the entertainment of others.

Present day, Dante is approached by an innocent magician whom asks for his help in practicing clairvoyance magic. This magician attempts to view Dante's past using magic but fails due to the magic seals in place on his mind. The magician informs him that he must find someone more skilled in clairvoyance magic in order to break the seals and uncover his past.

That would give a good starting point for an adventure. From there the thread could be taken in any number of directions. The details of who did this to Dante and why can be dynamically worked out IC in a way that best fits the context of the plot situation. What do you think?

5Dante's Plot Empty Re: Dante's Plot 10/09/16, 07:40 pm

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

I like it I would also like to incorporate it in a Class rank up is that allowed?

6Dante's Plot Empty Re: Dante's Plot 10/09/16, 07:46 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

You're welcome to do class training in the same thread. But the nature of how you do your training should be discussed further with the plot mod assigned to your thread. I'll make sure one gets to you soon. Expect a post here or a pm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum