1Vodarara Plot Request Empty Vodarara Plot Request 22/07/16, 12:52 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character Name for Request: Vodarara
Player Characters Involved(if applicable):
NPC Characters Involved(if applicable): Asisiak
Previous threads supporting plot(if applicable): https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t383-the-wanderer-warden-asiak-private

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3335-the-poached-informant-vodararaopen#16651
Plot direction/request: I would like to continue down the line of moving closer to joining Asisiak's Household, be this by continuing to hunt dangerous prey leading up towards the final prey required for the Omega Tier in Imuchakk or other possible routes.

Vodarara lives for the balance of Imuchakk and Asisiak grants that land a great deal of balance and stability, in addition it was set within grounds that Vodarara was at the current time being actively tracked and would link in to his involvement in Icy Disturbance.

2Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 24/07/16, 08:19 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Are there any important IC events taking place in Imuchakk right now that I'm not aware of? If not, then perhaps the best thing to do would be to go on another excursion out of Imuchakk along with Asisiak. Do you have any ideas on what kind of method of entering the household you want?

For example, making a loyal oath or begrudgingly accepting that you must rely on her power as a ruler?

3Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 25/07/16, 04:40 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The possibility would be to work it around - Thanks Of Samhradh (Thanks of Summer) or maybe something around the search for new sabertooth warriors as their are currently none, which would mean searching for some Imuchakk capable of fulfilling such positions.

The way Vodarara accepts would be heavily dependant on how the roleplay goes through that storyline of course, though he does respect her power like he would respect the power of beasts etc.

I would struggle additionally to think of something that would lead her to leave Imuchakk after all she is the leader and currently hasn't got any sabertooth warriors to lead it in her place while she would be away.

4Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 25/07/16, 06:32 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Getting Asisiak to leave Imuchakk is easy, but that's besides the point. How would any of the suggestions you made lead into the household of her djinn approaching you?

The exact "what" of what happens doesn't really matter at all. What matters is the "why" of Vodarara accepting Asisiak as his "king" for the rest of his life. As far as I know, nothing has really happened between Voda and Asisiak to forge a bond of life long servitude. If you want to enter her household, then that is the kind of goal we need to establish for the thread.

5Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 31/07/16, 06:27 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

So over the last days ive been considering how to make this work, Vodarara's primary focus is the stability of the land he lives in which is Imuchakk.

Though personally i don't see why currently, Asisiak would stray to far away from Imuchakk, as she doesn't have her generals to leave behind to maintain her duties, now I could see her doing stuff in the local waters etc. When you say getting her to leave Imuchakk is easy, I would have to disagree due to the factor mentioned above.

Now I don't necessarily want to guarantee me becoming household but it would be to consider that Vodarara's role in Imuchakk is basically along to lines to maintaining the lands and knowing them extremely well.

Not to long ago Imuchakk had the issues relating to the dragon, though Vodarara and Asisiak have very little personal interaction, other than the time he had his shoulder dislocated, that is the type of character Voda is an isolationist, Vodarara would doesn't have much understanding of Djinn, so the way he would accept would only become clearer as things go down the line, but his aim is to maintain the wilds.

In addition he was one of the characters that did enter the dungeon of storm.

6Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 01/08/16, 02:37 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I do accept the point you make yesterday regarding chiefs etc, that was something that i should have considered far more.

Plot wise however, Im not sure why asisiak would take a human hunter/poacher out of the country, there isn't currently something that he would be needed for, the only outstanding knowledge of use that he might have that could be used is that he has been into a dungeon as well as discovered another.

But that isn't exactly completely special or of too significant merit.

Vodarara would support what he believes is the strongest balance, which with the fact the Imuchakk live quite well in harmony with their lands, would make sense now, what fate may hold is something that only the gods know.

7Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 01/08/16, 05:29 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have determined that there is merit in tying this into a larger plot event that was already being planned. The pros and cons are as follows.

Pros:
-Guarantee to enter into Asisiak's household by the end of the event so long as you remain active and participate.
-Other prizes associated with the event.
-Involvement in a larger world plot gives the opportunity to personally affect the direction the world plot takes.
-Assured staff involvement.

Cons:
-Other players will be free to intrude.
-All events are death enabled by default. While this event won't be particularly deadly, it won't be a leisurely walk in the park either.
-Depending on how things play out, Imuchakk could draw unwanted attention from other countries.
-You won't have as much control over how the plot progresses.

Are you interested in that possibility?

8Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 02/08/16, 02:15 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sure ill go for it, it might also help in attracting more new players to making imuchakk characters etc.

9Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 02/08/16, 05:31 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Very well, the event will take place roughly a month from now. You will be contacted when the event is ready. If for some reason it has not started by the end of August, please pm me.

10Vodarara Plot Request Empty Re: Vodarara Plot Request 02/08/16, 06:21 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro wrote:Very well, the event will take place roughly a month from now. You will be contacted when the event is ready. If for some reason it has not started by the end of August, please pm me.

Gives me time to get everything ready and sits well with my two weeks off work as well great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum