You are not connected. Please login or register

Merchant in need of a friend (Solo Mission!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was a beautiful bright day and Cherilyn was really happy she felt the sun beam onto her skin. She took a deep breathe and exhaled she felt  relaxed.  She saw a man a merchant asking men and women for help in a near-by crowd, she began to walk over to him. "Uhh... sir I can help!" Cherilyn offered her help, which made the merchant's face seem to beam with happiness.  He told her though that Bandits will try and steal his goods. "Not to worry! I will do my best to protect you!" She assured him. They shook hands and Cherilyn began to guide him out of the Country.

Cherilyn had some questions for the Merchant but she didn't want to be nosy, the Merchant looked at Cherilyn and smiled. She smiled back then looked back forward and continued to walk. "So, young lass hows your day going?" He asked, she looked at a few birds in the sky and smiled happy to answer him. "My days been great! How about you?" He replied it had been good, so after atleast fourty minutes of walking they stopped, for a break. She pulled out a bottle of water from the Merchants bag and handed it to him. After drinking the water they sat there for a couple of minutes resting.

Once they were done taking a break they continued walking, as they were walking the Merchant asked Cherilyn a question she didn't think he would ask. "So, lass whats a girl like you doing out here?" Cherilyn looked at the ground her and Dynatos had lost each other so it was now up to her to find him again. "Well I was just searching the world for a friend I found him in this country... but we got seperated a little bit back." The Merchant nodded he didn't mean it like that though, but he won't ask anymore questions that seem private. Cherilyn looked at the ground and looked ahead so she wouldn't get off track. They were almost half way there to the destination.

As they were getting closer to their destination some bandits were spying on them planing on attacking the merchant and knocking Cherilyn out and stealing all the goods. They were quiet and sneaking on them closer, they had a thief-ninja like outfit on. Cherilyn's ear twitched she heard footsteps closer. "Whoa your ears! I thought they were fake!" The Merchant was surprised, Cherilyn whispered to the Merchant, so the bandits couldn't hear. "I heard footsteps, I bet its bandits! Be quiet and act natural!" Cherilyn was going to try to make them surprise attack them.
Word count: 440/500

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn glanced back at them she tapped the ground with her stave, and a strong Aroma filled the air. "Aroma Aroma!" She yelled as she grabbed the Merchant's hand and quickly ran behind a boulder a few meters ahead of the bandits. When she saw one walk closer to them but clueless that they were hiding she jumped out and screamed. "Get a taste of this, Cracking Earth!" She held her stave high then slammed it down and three vines whipped out with spikes on the edges and it launched the Bandit up into the sky about five to six meters at the least. When the bandit fell he couldn't breathe easily he got up then fell back down.

Cherilyn saw two Bandits charging at the Merchant she was only a meter away so she warned the merchant. "Duck behind a boulder!" As Cherilyn waved her stave in a circle above her head it had a ligth green glow and a flash happened. Ten cherry blossom petals circled around Cherilyn's mid waist, she smirked and had a kill lust look in her eyes. "Time to suffer! Flashing Sakura Dance!" She had spilted the petals even five would launch and hit one bandit dealing D rank damage and the other five hitting the other bandit, they fell with small bruises and cuts and passed out. She had the Merchant get closer to her cause she couldn't spot the other two.

She had by this time called off her spell, which could've continue but she didn't want it too. She didn't see anyone and the Aroma Aroma spell was still working in that Radius so she decided to keep on walking. As she and the Merchant kept walking she saw the border of the country and the two Bandits at it waiting for them. She smirked. "Gliding vine..." She whispered with a devious smile. A Vine thats three meters thick and five meters tall emerged from the ground with earth ripples in a circle around it. In the ten meter radius it whipped the two bandits to the side and they slid into a boulder near by.

After they settled down ther Merchant and Cherilyn had parted ways. "It was nice meeting you sir!" She smiled waving goodbye. "Same to you! Good bye!" He waved back smiling as he crossed, Cherilyn walked back to the city with her rewards.
Word Count:837/500
Magoi: 50/100
Spells used.:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum