You are not connected. Please login or register

Tea for Two [Social/Jumanah]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tea for Two [Social/Jumanah] Empty Tea for Two [Social/Jumanah] 28/06/16, 11:08 pm

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Imuchakk looked at the human with a smile, she was amused by the excitement of this girl who managed to defeat the last coyote down with her magic. After she was done talking to the farmer, the blue haired woman would then approach Jumanah before placing her hand on Jumanah's head. "Good girl~" She praised her while patting her head gently and carefully, didn't want to mess her hair in the process.

Judging from the time, she assumed that they already spent a long day here at the farm, so after receiving their rewards, Lilithia wanted to find a place to eat. However, celebrating their victory wouldn't complete without her partner and with that reason she would stop petting the girl and asked, "I am sure you are tired and hungry too, why don't we find a place to eat and we can talk more there. I am interested to know more about you, human." The way she said the 'human' word was not in a sarcastic way, it was more into a curiosity since it was the first the she spent a long time with someone who was from a different race from her. Should she agree to follow, Lilithia would bring her to the nearest eatery and wondering about the things that she could ask to her.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Tea for Two [Social/Jumanah] MzH8gu

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

She smiled happily under her mask still bouncing a bit from the battle though she blinked at the hand on her head. Her surprise at the hand on her head turned into a light blush under her mask that was followed but a happy smile. "Thank you." She said a bit calmly with some excitement still behind her words as she thanked her for her words and pat on the head. Lilithia then proposed a plan to her where they would go off somewhere to eat and talk more together at the said location. She nodded "Sure it sounds like fun, I've never really eaten out before though so I'm curious what it'll be like."

She said as she would follow her to the location and then to what ever table Lilithia would pick. She looked at the options of food contemplating what she wanted to get before looking up to Lilithia. "So are you from around here?" She asked curiously while also probably letting Lilithia know that she hadn't been around this area long enough to tell if the woman was from here or not. When the waiter would arrive she ordered a simple non liquid based meal and a non alcoholic drink while requesting a small towel for the drink before redirecting her attention to Lilithia.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Hmm… no, I am not from around here. You can say I am from somewhere far though, young miss.” Lilithia would give her a smile before moving her hand to poke the middle spot of Jumanah’s mask. “I wonder what you look like behind this mask… Isn’t it hard to eat with a mask attached on your face?” She would chuckle and gave the girl some time to think as she gave her focus on the waiter and stated her order, she wanted to eat something that could make her full today. Perhaps a grilled meat and a glass of wine would fill her appetite, so she asked the waiter to bring her a plate of steak and a glass of wine before adding that she wanted a bowl of baked potato as well, of course with lots of melting cheese on top of it. Once she was done with her order, she would then give her focus back to Jumanah and chuckled while waiting for her answer. She would swipe her hair that was on her shoulder to the back and lifted one leg, letting it rest on her thigh. Her arms would be crossed just under her breast and she would say, “So…what would you do with your mask?”

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah nodded in understanding when she heard her reply to her question. "I see, is it a place that you can talk about to others? Or is it one that you'd rather leave as somewhere far away?" She asked curiously. She though blinked when she was poked and heard Lilithia's comment. She then nodded "It is hard, but that why you won't have to wonder for too much longer. I plan on removing it when I eat." She said simply.

She then watched the waiter leave and turned her attention back to Lilithia and listened to her question And sank in her seat slightly. "Well Like I said before... I'll be taking it off... And I'll then use that rag i asked for to cover my drink to avoid reflections and then take off my mask..." She said simply. "And I'll just avoid looking at your drink." She said as if it was normal or at least like she was trying to play it off like it was normal.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

“I came from an isolated country, but I guess it would be complicated if someone know that I am from there… so…” The blue haired woman maneuvered her body to stand up before bending it on top of the table so it would be close enough for her to lean closer to the girl’s ear and whisper, “I came from Imuchakk country…” Lilithia would then sit back to her seat while staring at Jumanah, wanting to see her reaction because it would be so much fun to tease the girl. It has been a while since she could tease and interacting with someone so meeting Jumanah was clearly a great thing to happen. She got to learn about human race as well, now knowing about their not so strong body if compared to her own. When the girl started to say some weird things as if it was normal, Lilithia couldn’t help but to chuckle before resting her chin on her palm. “Why need to avoid reflection? Are you scared to see your own face?”

The woman would pause for a second before saying some other things after sipping her drink, “It seems that covering your face like is normal for you…it becomes your habit. However I am curious to see you without anything covering your face.” She would bring her hand to touch Jumanah’s head before taking some of her hair to Liltihia’s hand as she played with it teasingly while waiting for her answer.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah nodded as she poke but blinked a bit out of confusion and leaned forward and moved her head to make it easier for Lilithia to whisper to her. She had heard of the country so she spoke of but that was about it... she only knew the name she didn't really know anything about it. So she asked the woman quietly in n innocent tone. "Is that a bad thing?" She visibly tensed hearing Lilithia's question it was rather clear that she was but she shook her head and tried to speak calmly. "N-no... i just..."

She took a deep breath "I just would prefer not to see it..." She seemed to tense a bit s if thinking Lilithia was going to take off her mask but eased when she only started to play with her hair and blushed lightly under her mask. "I've been covering it for about a month now... you see i...." she looked down and spoke a bit sadly. "Due to..... Due to an event that happened when I was 7 I was put into a very long... sleep like status.... About a month ago I woke up...."

"I'd rather not look in the mirror and see someone else's face I don't recognize..." She seemed to almost tremble but managed to push it off as the food arrived. She lid the cloth over her drink and slowly took off her mask. Lilithia would see the firm blush that would look like it had been there for a bit as Jumanah looked up to Lilithia to let her see her face and almost seemed nervous. "This is my face uncovered... I don't mind others seeing it..."

"I just rather not see it is all... I hope it meets any expectations you may have had." She said nervously as she let Lilithia look for a good while before looking down to her food and put her mask in an open spot at the table where it would be safe. She then started to eat as she noticeably avoided looking at anything that made a reflection.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lilithia was amused to see Jumanah’s reaction when she mentioned about her home country, she would then shake her head and chuckled, “Not really, I thought it would be fun to see your reaction.” The Imuchakk began to listen tentatively with what Jumanah wanted to say, being patient and gave the girl all the times she needed to say her words even though it might be hard for her to say it. It was surprising to hear that she was being asleep for 7 years and she wondered how this girl could be in that kind of state before thinking that maybe she was being trapped in the ice as well like her father. But she would wait until the girl finished her words first before giving any respond, “Hmmm, it exceeds my expectation. You look beautiful; I would love to see more of your face when we are alone if you want to.” The blue haired girl smiled mischievously to the girl, before standing up and ruffled her hair. “I am staying at the nearby inn called ‘Azure Fae’, come visit me if you want while I’m still here for vacation. Well then I’ll be leaving now, see you soon…” Lilithia would then left some amount of money on the table to pay for the meals that they ate before leaving the restaurant. She felt dirty and it seemed like bathing would be great, so she would head to the nearest bathing house after this.

[EXIT]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

She blinked hearing her reasoning for why she had whispered her country to her. She slowly nodded though and responded "O-oh..." When she finished explaining she noticed that Lilithia had actually listened to the whole thing which made her ever so slightly smile having say Lilithia being so nice to actually listen to her and not zone out or interrupt her. She then blushed brightly and looked very surprised at her words about how she looked. She looked... beautiful...? She then blushed more at the next comment of them seeing each other alone. "I-... uh ... th-thanks... a-and s-sure." She said rather nervously but then blinked when her hair was ruffled. She Looked up to her and listened to the info she gave and nodded "I'll stop by before I leave." she then waved to her as she left. "Bye!" She lowered her hand when Lilithia was gone and looked down thinking about Lilithia's reaction to her face. She lightly touched it with the tips of her fingers and slightly looked to lilithia's drink. She stopped herself though before she could see her own face and shook her head and grabbed her mask putting it on again and heading home.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum