You are not connected. Please login or register

So A Imuchakk Walks Into An Inn And.. [Social/Open/Solomon]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kokogarah Letushraray

Kokogarah Letushraray
D-Tier
D-Tier
Kokogarah walks through the streets of Helio with a confident smile as some people eye her from a far but she paid no mind to them because they were of little importance to her. Right now she wished to focus on finding an inn so that she'd have a place to stay while she was there.

She spotted a building where multiple people were enter and leaving and there were multiple floors where the windows were lit up. She walked in with many eye's following her and placed a hand on the shoulder of a man who had is back faced to her as he stat at a table. The man blinked and turned to her and his eyes slightly grew as he looked up at her wide smile.

"Hello... would this be the local inn?" She asked the man simply and bluntly. The man nodded slightly and she pat his shoulder. "Wonderful." She then walked off and the man just stared confused for a moment before going back to his drink as she walked up to the bar and got herself a room before sitting down and ordering a drink.

The look in her eyes and the way she held herself seemed to be very off putting to many around her which made the two stools beside her vacant for anyone who wished to sit in them

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Just leaving the mansion where he finished a job in which he had saved some slave children and they paid him in thanks of their freedom, Solomon was being quite cautious of who saw him in the area, slinking from one alley to the next till he could make it back to the Inn where he had left Largo. This is where he was temporarily staying as long as he is in Helio, walking in he could see that the inn keeper had some business and he nodded and smiled as he came in, being a keeper himself in the past made him quite friendly with all keepers as he knew the business in and out, however he did not stop to chat he would first have to go up to his room passing a couple men and someone who seemed to be not a regular, surprisingly enough it was another Imu, another younger women as well. As he got to his room he could easily tell that Largo was quite restless being cooped up in the room all day, however he would have to leave him for the night as he was not really suppose to be there in the first place it was just out of graciousness of the keeper that Largo could be allowed to stay upstairs in the room. Solomon would pull out multiple pieces of chicken breast out of his pouch which he had wrapped up in paper to keep it from making a mess and he would set it in the corner for Largo, and refilling a large bowl which was being used as a water dish. After setting Largo up and petting him for a bit as he felt bad not being able to give him much attention lately he would then lock up once more then head downstairs for his own dinner.

Coming down the stairs he would notice that some of the regulars have already left however the new Imu women was still here, he would then sit down next to her with only one stool separating them as he would find it odd to sit directly next to someone he did not know. “Hey can I get some more of that stew you had from last night?” He would look and say to the keeper, which would then slightly shrug and grin, “Yea I guess that would be fine, I got a little left but it is not fresh it is from the batch you had last time.” Solomon smiled back as he said, “That is fine, it will taste just as good and i’ll have a pint to go with it please.” As the keep left, he would reach into his pocket and pull out the haung he would have to owe him as he had the same last night he knew before being told. Setting it on the counter he would then wait for the keep to come back, he would look around the room and looking to the person next to him he would nod if their eyes met and then continued to observe his surroundings it had missed this atmosphere however he knew he could never truly have it to himself ever again.


──────────────────────────────────────────────


So A Imuchakk Walks Into An Inn And.. [Social/Open/Solomon] Sk_sig10

Kokogarah Letushraray

Kokogarah Letushraray
D-Tier
D-Tier
As he was handed a large mug of booze she noticed an older man walk past her. She looked to him noticing that he was an Imuchakk like her though rather than bothering him she left him be for now so that he could tend to his own business while she drank her mug full of booze. As she drank she noticed more customers leaving though she just ignored them figuring that they just had somewhere else to be. She though noticed the other Imuchakk sit down by her She eyed him from the corner of her eye silently.

She noticed him look at her and decided that she might as well make some conversation with him since he would probably be one of the only people here that would have a normal conversation with her. She turned slightly and looked to him with a smile as she held her mug with the same arm she used to slightly lean on the counter with. "So, What brings you to these parts stranger." She asked with noticeable confidence in her tone as she spoke though there was just something off about her smile as it held something other than a kind look to it.

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
While awaiting the Inn keeper for his drink and food the Imu next to him decided to speak to him, she asked him a question about what he was doing here, he really did not feel like sharing what he just did as it was more of a criminal act than a job but there was no reason not to be respectful back. He would look back to her and smile slightly “Just travelling I’ve been to many places and figured I would come here as I never have before, and now hearing there is a dungeon in the area I figured I would stay and perhaps take part in it.” Just as he finished the Inn keeper would return with a large bowl probably two times the size he had the previous night, he would look back to him and nod, “Thank you, I appreciate it a lot.” He would then go to pull more Huang out and the Inn keeper gestured him to stop, “Save it for the end of your night you can always decide at the end if you wish to tip.” Solomon smiled he knew that just from that gesture that this keeper was a worthwhile worker. Solomon would nod before looking back to the Imu next to him, “And what about yourself? ... we are pretty far from Imuchakk” As Solomon spoke it was easily discernible that he spoke with no feeling at all but he spoke to her as a stranger and no more than that, which was understandable as they had just met. He would await her reply before saying, “My name is Solomon, and you?” He knew it was just common courtesy to announce his name before asking for hers. However that would most likely be the most he would share with her at this time at least anything about him that was personal as memories would begin to flood his head of the last time he was in this situation. However he would shrug them aside as he drank from his pint, there was no reason to be thinking these thoughts at the moment as he had nothing more to lose.


──────────────────────────────────────────────


So A Imuchakk Walks Into An Inn And.. [Social/Open/Solomon] Sk_sig10

Kokogarah Letushraray

Kokogarah Letushraray
D-Tier
D-Tier
She smirked as he looked to her and responded she then nodded listening to his answer with the same expression. She then rose an eyebrow at the news about the dungeon being in the area, she hadn't heard about it yet so this new was definitely note worthy to her. She wasn't planning on going to they and go into it but it was still very noteworthy info to her. He then returned her question with a similar one and she took a drink from her mug before replying. "I am here for a very similar reason as yourself besides the dungeon part." She answered simply. "I have been traveling around for quite some time now just to see the world out side of Imuchakk. So far I have not been disappointed." He seemed to not want to give out too much information to her but that could only be expected, she was a stranger to him after all. He then introduced himself as Solomon and she nodded in response. "Kokogarah it is very nice to meet you Solomon."

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Listening to what the Imuchakk women had to say he would further dive into it as more as a gesture if anything, “And what is your end goal of all this exploring if you have one?” There was rarely anyone that travelled just because most days, everyone usually had reason weather that be that they were running from someone or their own past like himself, or hunting someone down which is also like himself. That or they seeked for riches through the means of another country, there were many things that one could do in one country and not another. Just as Kou supports slavery and Reim does not, if one was looking for the business one would have to travel or be hunted themselves.

He would push his bowl forward as he finished with it and thanked the keeper for clearing the area, "Another drink please.... would you like a drink yourself?" he would watch as the keeper paused till he heard a reply and then continued. "So how long do you think you will be here for?" he would ask. Again he couldn't really use this information however it would be a good conversation piece.


──────────────────────────────────────────────


So A Imuchakk Walks Into An Inn And.. [Social/Open/Solomon] Sk_sig10

Kokogarah Letushraray

Kokogarah Letushraray
D-Tier
D-Tier
"To be able to say that I have seen the world... Imuchakk is an amazing place to live but staying in one place without ever seeing the rest of the world and the creatures it holds makes for a disappointing live due to having only explored a small fraction of the world." She put simply. "I do plan on returning to Imuchakk though." She then took another drink before continuing.

"I have many plans that require being in the village." She said with a smirk still on her face. "I don't plan to stay here long, I will most likely venture around the lands a bit more here, see some of the creatures it holds then move onto Magnostadt, I'll stay there just as long and then move out again." She then looked to him. "And yourself?" She asked returning the question back to him.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum