Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dantalion's Djinn Equip Djinnequip_zpszyecixpq

Djinn: Dantalion
Type: Scythe
Theme: Dehydration [Heat + Wind]
Chant: O’ Djinn of Drought and Dehydration, heed my will. Bestow upon me your unyielding power to vaporize the resolution of my enemies. Desiccate, Dantalion!
Flight: 15m/s
Cost:  20 |10
Cool-Down: 8 posts
Appearance: After activating her djinn equip, Noir's hair become longer and is white colored. She will be equipped by black colored leather attire and also a collar which has black mantle hanging from it. Her arms will be having long gloves covering them, while her hands has sharp nails decoration that makes her looks like a sand cat alongside with her cat-ear shaped hair decoration. Her pants will be decorated with skull shaped belt which is emitting vapor. Her knee high boots will be having a horned skull decorating each sides that will emit vapor as well. She will hold a 190cm scythe that has various bones and skulls decorating it.

Djinn Equip Ability:

2Dantalion's Djinn Equip Empty Re: Dantalion's Djinn Equip 07/02/16, 11:41 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training

Code:
[center][img]http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b448/Rikupon/djinnequip_zpszyecixpq.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Djinn:[/b] Dantalion
[b]Type:[/b] Scythe
[b]Theme:[/b] Dehydration [Heat + Wind]
[b]Chant:[/b] O’ Djinn of Drought and Dehydration, heed my will. Bestow upon me your unyielding power to vaporize the resolution of my enemies. Desiccate, Dantalion!
[b]Flight:[/b] 15m/s
[b]Cost:[/b]  20 |10
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 8 posts
[b]Appearance:[/b] After activating her djinn equip, Noir's hair become longer and is white colored. She will be equipped by black colored leather attire and also a collar which has black mantle hanging from it. Her arms will be having long gloves covering them, while her hands has sharp nails decoration that makes her looks like a sand cat alongside with her cat-ear shaped hair decoration. Her pants will be decorated with skull shaped belt which is emitting vapor. Her knee high boots will be having a horned skull decorating each sides that will emit vapor as well. She will hold a 190cm scythe that has various bones and skulls decorating it.

[spoiler="Djinn Equip Ability"]
[b]Name:[/b] Dantalion Legatum
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 20|10
[b]Type:[/b] Dehydration
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Noir produces 0.3 - 25m cone shaped hot wind.  The hot wind will start in a small range at 0.3m and it will become larger up to 25 meters. It will travel up to 40m at 25 m/s and deal A-tier damage in the form of dehydration to whatever it touches.

[b]*This ability costs half of the Magoi a regular ability of that tier would cost, and it automatically has a cool-down of 3 posts*[/b][/spoiler]

3Dantalion's Djinn Equip Empty Re: Dantalion's Djinn Equip 26/03/16, 08:56 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

4Dantalion's Djinn Equip Empty Re: Dantalion's Djinn Equip 26/03/16, 02:02 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved, add to vault~

Code:
[center][img]http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b448/Rikupon/djinnequip_zpszyecixpq.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Type:[/b] Scythe
[b]Theme:[/b] Dehydration [Heat + Wind]
[b]Chant:[/b] O’ Djinn of Drought and Dehydration, heed my will. Bestow upon me your unyielding power to vaporize the resolution of my enemies. Desiccate, Dantalion!
[b]Flight:[/b] 15m/s
[b]Cost:[/b]  20 |10
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 8 posts
[b]Appearance:[/b] After activating her djinn equip, Noir's hair become longer and is white colored. She will be equipped by black colored leather attire and also a collar which has black mantle hanging from it. Her arms will be having long gloves covering them, while her hands has sharp nails decoration that makes her looks like a sand cat alongside with her cat-ear shaped hair decoration. Her pants will be decorated with skull shaped belt which is emitting vapor. Her knee high boots will be having a horned skull decorating each sides that will emit vapor as well. She will hold a 190cm scythe that has various bones and skulls decorating it.

[spoiler="Djinn Equip Ability"]
[b]Name:[/b] Dantalion Legatum
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 20|10
[b]Type:[/b] Dehydration
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Noir produces 0.3 - 25m cone shaped hot wind.  The hot wind will start in a small range at 0.3m and it will become larger up to 25 meters. It will travel up to 40m at 25 m/s and deal A-tier damage in the form of dehydration to whatever it touches.

[b]*This ability costs half of the Magoi a regular ability of that tier would cost, and it automatically has a cool-down of 3 posts*[/b][/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum